S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 38
Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 191 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM The Smith's

was it supposed to be an hangman?
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

also I love how I went from town to scum really fast lel
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

yeh I have to eat now, so if I don't post assume I'm easting/doing homework

Okay I'm being busy IRL a lot, will try to post more. I'll try to give you a detailed list of reads in the next hours. @Distorte; I,m havin a hard time keeping up the reading, and i really must go now x.x
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    fk it ill just do a role read and paraphrase:

(Paraphrased quotes are in this color)

@blinkskater But I give blink town points for asking for a gun and agree, gunsmith toss him a gun.

@Magoroth I think Magoroths post on "people who are town read early are not talking as much".
    That is usually very true with newer scums, they get town read and back-off hoping to keep that status.

@Hybrid , I really hope you do not remain like this - day 1 is THE most imortant day for information gathering, it literally sets the tone and flow for the entire game. get the fk up and start posting.

@Efekannn02 I am actually starting to get a slight scumread on, his trolling seems to have a completely different feel to it than from other games, I have never seen efe scum in FM yet.

@Marshmallow Marshall you seem to be playing a little more careful this game? whats your full reads so far on everyone. specifically efekannns troll style as well this game.

@Fielzanks you have some of the most town posts, but i always stay weary of that just because it is so much easier for scum to have more accurate posts =P

@Noz_Bugz The only way you could have a 100% read on some1 is if they are town and you are scum, actually even then they could be Rigger - so I find this to be an attempt to sound convincing to the person you are saying is town (passive buddying, i do this A LOT as scum) and it also protects you - if you kill him and he flips town you now seem like you have a more solid grasp on the game then everyone else.

@Scvmurderer hmm we have a very reserved chooo chooo this time... no demanding blood, no wanting to hammer...

@Marluxion you are not as clear of a town read as last game, so that alone makes me read you as a more town. Scum usually have a much easier time posting organized, collective posts that stay in the same train of thought. Yours seems to be changing + town points.

@Light_Yagami YAGAMI!!!!!!!!!!

@rumox 35/75 with you - I really feel that was a hardpush on sheep and you tried to pin it on me.

@sheepsaysmeep I think we broke his spine? Yeah....he is not a FM player.
    dont be showing fingers here m8 you forced me to be like this by forcing me that respect has a meaning

(and i also want to show people that im smarter than them)

Oh Hiiiii Distorted teach me some pick up lines for no reason please
    because Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika!
    En Taro Monika!

My reads:

Distorted - probably town. He trolled at the beginning (his meta thus far suggests he's town :P he generally is more serious as Mafia) and has been scum hunting; he did give make me a bit uneasy: his comment to Noz seemed a bit calculated. But he's not trying to buddy him - he's actually saying Noz might be scum, given the fact that Noz said ''(x) is 100% town)", which cleared him in my mind. I wouldn't venture as far as claiming that he is 100% town, but I would name him a strong town read for myself.

Marluxion - I don't think he's scum. He accused me immediately when he thought I was defending Efekannn and did change his stance multiple times - not indicative of scum. I would like to apologize to Marl for attacking him earlier.

LightYagami - he hasn't posted much yet, but I think he's not scum. If he is my meta about him is all wrong

Hybrid

(?)

Unknown, I'll need to read a bit more to figure it out. It's possible the scum haven't actually spoken yet.

Scvmurderer ? Perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    My reads:

Distorted - probably town. He trolled at the beginning (his meta thus far suggests he's town :P he generally is more serious as Mafia) and has been scum hunting; he did give make me a bit uneasy: his comment to Noz seemed a bit calculated. But he's not trying to buddy him - he's actually saying Noz might be scum, given the fact that Noz said ''(x) is 100% town)", which cleared him in my mind. I wouldn't venture as far as claiming that he is 100% town, but I would name him a strong town read for myself.

Marluxion - I don't think he's scum. He accused me immediately when he thought I was defending Efekannn and did change his stance multiple times - not indicative of scum. I would like to apologize to Marl for attacking him earlier.

LightYagami - he hasn't posted much yet, but I think he's not scum. If he is my meta about him is all wrong

Hybrid

(?)

Unknown, I'll need to read a bit more to figure it out. It's possible the scum haven't actually spoken yet.

Scvmurderer ? Perhaps
    im unreadable and light doesnt deserve town reads
    En Taro Monika!