S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 191 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    if you guys give me items, i ll be able to confirm you guys
    SMITHS HAVE MERCY
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    See Changing Targets Now. Really Suspect.. Fascinating.. Also , Efekannn02 If I Live Or Die Its Of No Consequence To Me. Threatening Me Only Makes My Positions More Viable..
    not really i just want you be quiet anyway evening activity in 15 mins so goodbyeeee !!!!
    En Taro Monika!

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    FFS Hybrid said heís tired and heís still online
    @Hybrid ...
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

Gonna play blizz games a bit, going off since this page is irrevelent af :[