S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 191 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It is not really autism but a different way to handle things in some cases IMO. And why do I know that? Because I have a friend IRL who has asperger's syndrome. So yeah :P
    im better than him and you my ego is superior ahahaha —->sarcasm—-> (taunt bait for info)
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Not my fault i post my opinions and very few ppl interact, trust me if i read something that i dont like or find it to be off you all will know it, and i feel like most of my posts are skipped over i even claimed a role and nothing was said about it
    I retracted the statement after reading more into your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

I dont feel hes saying this for any other reason besides knowing how efe is, i see no malicious intent
    you are trying to steal the guns i want to get thats the malicious intent

oh and btw can i have a vest too im scared of distorted(taunt bait+sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im better than him and you my ego is superior ahahaha —->sarcasm—-> (taunt bait for info)
    Your ego is superior to most people's...
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Alrighty Me Efekannn02 The Troll Wants To Make A Great Post As A Practise Of Politeness To These Wannabe Super Smart German Kids First Of All The Very First Thing I Do Isssss

hey distorted how are ya its me mr efekannn and i hope you have a great day the brainish efekannn council says we need to(build a wall) and trump is cool and find the evils but me suspects everybody and is jealous to the new guy for stealing my tactic today i saw people who were actually a challenge on fast thinking against me(im a terrible fast thinker but i dont want to admit that but tbh my thoughts are op as hell later)
    anyway im so mad at the wannabe super smart children(they are cool guys tbh) and oh im in england i hope you have a nice day gl hf

Alrighty Everybody First Of All Screw Distorted He Is Clearly Scum Everybody Else Is Town And Those Who
    Defended That Aristocrat Is Also Scum (im looking at you here blink and mm) Im The Freaking Best Im Your Greatest Player And Im Better Than All Of You Ahahahajaajajajajaahahahahaa Anyway Bernie For President On 2020 Please He Is One Of The Greatest Elderly People That Exists Around The World Truly A Fitting For A Great President Anywayssss Im Freaking Better Than Yall You Are Blind For Trusting Distorted Ffs He Is Scum Oh And Btw @Hybrid Monika Is Our Freaking President Already How Dare You To Offend Her By Saying That Voting For President Means Lynching You Damn Troll You Are Next After Distorted
    I Will Win And Yall Will Lose I Side With Evils Because They Are Dumb And Nice To Me

Screw Y‘all Distorted Is Clearly Scum Idc Who Ever Says He Is Town Me And My Superior Jealousy(this text was made earlier and ignored but not deleted)
    If Efe says distorted is scum one day he will be right and claim victory

If Efe says distorted is scum one day he will be right and claim victory
    XDDDDD

they say im the best at trolling i gladly reject haha i like these people

Im The Freaking Best Troll You Wannabe Troll!
    Hmm i believe you are acting as a scum/town eith your 2 different posting types all we need to do is figure out which one you actually are and then problem Efe solved ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Efekannn02 Still Wants Weapons To Kill A Threat That Might Not Be Real... Still Suspect Number One..
    stop reading me its your first time ffs i want to enjoy my british excuse against the kids already

go and read magoroth he is a normie and has the same terrible playstyle

Hmm i believe you are acting as a scum/town eith your 2 different posting types all we need to do is figure out which one you actually are and then problem Efe solved ;)
    you do know that the original intention is... ah nvm you are gonna be wrong anyway sooo let me tell this

me(polite)and me(rude)are me(normal me)again so im gonna be me again

well the practise was over until someone ruined it gimme a gun so i can threathen kira to get lynched at his own accord

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Standing My Ground On Efekannn02.. 97.36298% Sure.. Guilty
    troll me personality from earlier today here you triggered me and i want to go the evening activity now so first things first isssss

hell yeah im scum the troll how are you m8 do you lynch townies or scummies because you still havent lynched townies yet partner anyway enough irony distorted is a aristocrat and blink is a sheep

i claim scum until someone is completely honest and pointing out the inobvious

stop reading me its your first time ffs i want to enjoy my british excuse against the kids already

go and read magoroth he is a normie and has the same terrible playstyle
    I’m British. And trust me fam, you’ve a long way to go before I’ll be able to say ‘yeah, if this guy moved here nobody could tell he wasn’t born here’. Posting contentless posts is remarkably un-British. You should
    try again - say something meaningful if you want to emulate a true Brit.

gimme a gun so i can threathen kira to get lynched at his own accord

See Changing Targets Now. Really Suspect.. Fascinating.. Also , Efekannn02 If I Live Or Die Its Of No Consequence To Me. Threatening Me Only Makes My Positions More Viable..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I’m British. And trust me fam, you’ve a long way to go before I’ll be able to say ‘yeah, if this guy moved here nobody could tell he wasn’t born here’. Posting contentless posts is remarkably un-British. You should
    try again - say something meaningful if you want to emulate a true Brit.
    hell yeah i give up(not) im not british british is another word of being polite

Shitpost fest...