S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    So we should do this for items so any potential trackers can make sure if it's Real/Fake/Rigged

1.Get item
    2.Annouce at day.
    3. DON'T USE IT THAT NIGHT
    Trackers/Authenticators. And yes, DO NOT USE IT THE FOLLOWING NIGHT UNLESS HIGH EMERGENCY!!! If the item is fake it's just bad, but if it's rigged...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im pretty sure both town and mafia are guaranteed a smith...

@SuperJack are both town and mafia guaranteed a smith? or is there only 1 guaranteed in the whole game?
    There is no guarantee, the only thing I will say is that there is always some form of balance in games I host. Yet my host meta is challenging to work out.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    REJOICE, THE LYNCH TRAIN IS AMONGST YOU ONCE MORE
    wait wtf. weren't you a reserve? o.O gotta read through...
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

Going on with what Distorted has said : calling out when we recieve an item may allow for a thief to steal and get rich relatively quickly. AND we could think there is a thief when in fact it was a Confiscator. Mafia, knowing that, would push and paint the Confiscator to get him lynched and get rid of a TPR.

marshmellow this is the plan i came up with. Good or shit?
    Good. A question though: why you ask ME?

Also just call me MM or marsh lol

Going on with what Distorted has said : calling out when we recieve an item may allow for a thief to steal and get rich relatively quickly. AND we could think there is a thief when in fact it was a Confiscator. Mafia, knowing that, would push and paint the Confiscator to get him lynched and get rid of a TPR.
    So the answer is trust any item u receive and use it immediately
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    This is a pressure vote.
    stating its a pressure vote when not necessary can remove the pressure from it =P
    (im voting you without intent to lynch!!!)

Also - this could be a cover to not have a lynch train lead on SCV....possibly meaning he is publicly "showing" pressure but also insisting it not be followed. :think:

stating its a pressure vote when not necessary can remove the pressure from it =P
    (im voting you without intent to lynch!!!)

Also - this could be a cover to not have a lynch train lead on SCV....possibly meaning he is publicly "showing" pressure but also insisting it not be followed. :think:
    Pfft, he doesnt know he cant pressure me
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

then if mafia has a thief they can just steal all the items.....lol guaranteeing that town never gets to use anything giving complete killing and vest control in the hands of the mafia. (as well as the risk of rigged items)
    Oh fuck, I didn't think about thief. DO NOT TELL PEOPLE IF YOU GOT AN ITEM!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Good. A question though: why you ask ME?

Also just call me MM or marsh lol
    you were online and posted recently, and you were the one that mentioned my plan :P
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

Rata immediately asked to be replaced lmfao.
    NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rip rata

then trackers can't do their job along with authenticators. +0.25 scumpoints
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

I think a good strategy, for now at least, is always ASSUME that town has a gun at night. Meaning decide a target to be shot.

However, every day play as though town has 0 items - meaning do not rely on items to win us the game. So do not delay lynches in hopes some1 has a gun.

So the answer is trust any item u receive and use it immediately
    I like that yolo attitude. Went pretty well for Blakflag Nightless. But there... The powers are mandatory to kill scums but they are also not trustworthy AND can kill you. I guess it's kind of a russian roulette to fire a gun~

I like that yolo attitude. Went pretty well for Blakflag Nightless. But there... The powers are mandatory to kill scums but they are also not trustworthy AND can kill you. I guess it's kind of a russian roulette to fire a gun~
    Why would a town Smith give someone a gun on night 1...?

also, im wondering if this is because you did look, saw mafia, and do not want your day 1 meta to be read? =P Your day 1 meta is pretty important in pretty much every game we have played with you so far....Just like every game your D1 reads and scumreads have been damn accurate.
    Fake, his D1 reads are usually shit, no offense blink but your D1 reads are always wrong lol. Good point though

then trackers can't do their job along with authenticators. +0.25 scumpoints
    they cant do their jobs if thief steals items +0.5 scumpoints