S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 3805
  1. #61

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @SuperJack so something that is confusing me - OoO states that item gifts are first, however does that mean that the same night the item is gifted from a smith it can be used by the person? or is it the following night. Confused because in the "cold war" setup, items gifted couldent be used until the following night.

    If that is the case that items can be gifted than used the same night, woulden't it make more sense for smiths ability to be a day ability? and at the beginning of the night they receive the item?

    Ex: could a mafia smith forge a weapon, give it to their partner on N1 and shoot some1 on N1?
    I was wondering that myself.

  2. #62

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im going to play thru day 1 without looking at my role card, bwhahhaha
    also, im wondering if this is because you did look, saw mafia, and do not want your day 1 meta to be read? =P Your day 1 meta is pretty important in pretty much every game we have played with you so far....Just like every game your D1 reads and scumreads have been damn accurate.

  3. #63

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @SuperJack so something that is confusing me - OoO states that item gifts are first, however does that mean that the same night the item is gifted from a smith it can be used by the person? or is it the following night. Confused because in the "cold war" setup, items gifted couldent be used until the following night.

    If that is the case that items can be gifted than used the same night, woulden't it make more sense for smiths ability to be a day ability? and at the beginning of the night they receive the item?

    Ex: could a mafia smith forge a weapon, give it to their partner on N1 and shoot some1 on N1?
    I know you're not stupid enough to blatantly ask about mafia killing abilities during day chat in my opinion if you were Mafia you would have done that via p.m. to SJ Town points for you

  4. #64

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Christ I knew I was going to regret signing up. Started a bit sooner than I expected. Here's the deal, I've got a test on Thursday and have to meet with my students some day this week (time/day to be determined) to work on our project that's due in three weeks except... next week is spring break.

    Where this leaves me. I won't be able to post much. My test is in Advanced Algorithms and it's probably going to make me cry, and I probably won't be able to meet with my students until at least Thursday night and probably at latest Saturday.

    I will try to be on, post, make comments on what I observe, etc., when I can.

    @SuperJack If this is unacceptable please swap in a reserve player. I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be starting this soon.

  5. #65

  6. #66

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    also, im wondering if this is because you did look, saw mafia, and do not want your day 1 meta to be read? =P Your day 1 meta is pretty important in pretty much every game we have played with you so far....Just like every game your D1 reads and scumreads have been damn accurate.
    Hm if i were mafia i would use my normal town meta so you all eould read me ad town.......

  7. #67

  8. #68

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @SuperJack so something that is confusing me - OoO states that item gifts are first, however does that mean that the same night the item is gifted from a smith it can be used by the person? or is it the following night. Confused because in the "cold war" setup, items gifted couldent be used until the following night.

    If that is the case that items can be gifted than used the same night, woulden't it make more sense for smiths ability to be a day ability? and at the beginning of the night they receive the item?

    Ex: could a mafia smith forge a weapon, give it to their partner on N1 and shoot some1 on N1?
    Nope, you need to hold the item, to send in the night action for that item.
    The night actions take effect at the end of the night, which means it is too late to send in your night action.
    And I will not accept any conditional night actions. (If x happens, I do x)

    So it is the following day/night.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  9. #69

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Christ I knew I was going to regret signing up. Started a bit sooner than I expected. Here's the deal, I've got a test on Thursday and have to meet with my students some day this week (time/day to be determined) to work on our project that's due in three weeks except... next week is spring break.

    Where this leaves me. I won't be able to post much. My test is in Advanced Algorithms and it's probably going to make me cry, and I probably won't be able to meet with my students until at least Thursday night and probably at latest Saturday.

    I will try to be on, post, make comments on what I observe, etc., when I can.

    @SuperJack If this is unacceptable please swap in a reserve player. I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be starting this soon.
    I'll discuss this with you Privetly.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  10. #70

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    I suggest wait a night before using any items, speak up if you get an item
    You have no choice, you can't use items the night you recieve them lol. And yes, that could be a nice idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  11. #71

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    So we should do this for items so any potential trackers can make sure if it's Real/Fake/Rigged

    1.Get item
    2.Annouce at day.
    3. DON'T USE IT THAT NIGHT
    marshmellow this is the plan i came up with. Good or shit?
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

  12. #72

  13. #73

  14. #74

  15. #75

  16. #76

  17. #77

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Le lynch train master is here. All hail
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

  18. #78

  19. #79

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Is it like that #4 slip again?
    I think it doesn't hurt town in any way to reveal it, so yeah. Only Mafia smiths can give items to themselves ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  20. #80

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •