S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 97
Register

User Tag List

Page 97 of 191 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 3805

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    i swear on your kids, my futures kids, that i am town. a gunsmith, and i gave a gun to magoroth last night.
    Oh now you get the name right huh? lmfao
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

OKAY
    -vote unvote
    WE ARE NOT VOTING ANYBODY WITHOUT GOOD REASON. I'M GOING BACK ON MY GUIlty tiLL PROVEN INOOCENT BUT THIS FUCKING DUMB
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    OMG @blinkskater and @Marshmallow Marshall , WE ARE NOT LYNCHING EITHER OF YOU FFS.
    My vote is on Distorted. Y'all trying to manipulate me from one side or the other. ENOUGH. Distorted gets lynched or the Mafia and the Rigger put items for themselves and/or kill people because of no lynch.
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

yes, and that is sad that is the only thing u have to go on rofl.
    I already explained i read you as scum when I spent all day 1 heavily hinting i was Gunsmith and then you spent all of last bit of day trying to push the vote my way.You led that lynch train on me Distorted and I know its because you wanted the gunsmith dead. You settled on marl when my vote wouldnt happen.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My vote is on Distorted. Y'all trying to manipulate me from one side or the other. ENOUGH. Distorted gets lynched or the Mafia and the Rigger put items for themselves and/or kill people because of no lynch.
    Actually no.
    -unvote
    I'm gonna let you argue and read your stuff, that's all. I don't like Distorted swearing on his potential kids.
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Put your shit together MM. I've seen you pull WIFOMs way harder than this. Why are you not thinking this through AT ALL?

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Put your shit together MM. I've seen you pull WIFOMs way harder than this. Why are you not thinking this through AT ALL?
    Because I gotta re-read the game. Brb.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    MM Is Also Scum, If You Seen Any Of His Town Games You Would Know He Is Scum By This Day 2.
    u know what, im in with that. especially since i am, actual in literally, disbelief right now that that MM is not voting SCV lol - so i guess that makes senes. Ill find my read from D1 where i list MM not pushing at SCV, and now to think of it MM got very defensive when i brought that up.

Actually no.
    -unvote
    I'm gonna let you argue and read your stuff, that's all. I don't like Distorted swearing on his potential kids.
    Inb4 he is shooting blanks

u know what, im in with that. especially since i am, actual in literally, disbelief right now that that MM is not voting SCV lol - so i guess that makes senes. Ill find my read from D1 where i list MM not pushing at SCV, and now to think of it MM got very defensive when i brought that up.
    i'll give you a hint on whom i believe # 3 is it rhymes with naz hugs

Because I gotta re-read the game. Brb.
    some1 else now accuses you and this is the response.....

ok I believe blinks theory now. either way both involve SCV. @Magoroth may be changing that shooting to MM............

and if you are scum MM .... lol actually well played using that meta paranoia rofl - that was so insanely frustrating.