S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 58
Register

User Tag List

Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 3805
  1. ISO #2851

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Light_Yagami btw; forum mafia is a team game. It's not like the mod where u just solo around doing ur own thing you need to work together. Not doing that is a def way to lose if u are town with us.
    @Distorted

Im aware its a team game however threatening the only claim that i am claiming with a lynch just because they want an item seems like a mafia tactic

2. ISO #2852

@Scvmurderer dude i am pretty fking sure we are both town. I think your frustration was 100% real. U know wht i think taht? because mine was as well - both at MM and blink lol all these cit claims. the citizens are BS. This save prolly has 2 cits in it. Brand new, why wouldent host WANT to see as many of the roles interacting as possible with items flying everywhere? the purpose of this save is to try to keep track of items while scum hunting. If we had 1 gunsmith, wlel if that 1 gunsmith died then it becomes SIMPLE to keep track of items, would be gamebreaking. in order for Rigger to be a balanced role, it REQUIRES multiple smiths, not just 2.
    blink gave his word on it and i believe he is town - I do not believe MM. Blink played very pro town up until EoD when he then suspected it was me and MM. other than that - he was baiting rigged items to him.

MM is first lynch. start hitting these citizen claims and let the fking TPRs use their powers to verify eachother.

3. ISO #2853

4. ISO #2854

5. ISO #2855

6. ISO #2856

7. ISO #2857

LOL 1 vote on MM causes this

so my top scum partner is ur top town read? rofl Magoroth is literally the only person here I could really be scum with maybe fielz since i let his theory be, but i believe he is doing that to see who will push you. and i actually believe he is correct on it.

Me and SCV is TvT - you are trying to push a death on BOTH of us. Confirmed painting "1 of them has to be scum" - SAYS WHO. THERE ISNT 2-3 TPRS lol ITS 9 TOWN RANDOMS probably 5-6 TPRs honestly, because if you think about it SMITHS WORK ON BOTH SIDES. Yeah they can be town aligned but they literally fuel this game. so lots of smiths + a few other TPRs is what I see this game being. I think we only have 1-2 cits honestly.

You say my theory is based off of if hybrid claims authenticator? well what if he does? LETS CONFIRM US BOTH INSTEAD OF LYNCH BOTH rofl.

NOW - YOUR THEORY is based off of host meta thinking he wouldent put more than 3 or so TPRs in the game plus not putting 2 of the same TPR in the game.

At least my theory is based off of IN GAME CONTENT with taking the host into consideration.
    Magoroth is a mislead townie IMO. Your team is Nozbugz and Fielzanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #2858

9. ISO #2859

hope u got more than 1 thing to respond to all that or thatl prove my point more.
    The fuck do you want me to answer to that... You're saying I'm scum, I'm using host meta. Totally. Your theory is not based on host meta at all, heh. Not like you say there are like 6 fucking TPRs in the game. Now you say I base on host meta because I don't think there are two of the SAME TPR? Yeah legit man. You're scum.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #2860

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Thinking about Distorted V Scv is T v S. MM is trying to keep it going
    Because T v S is pro-town. You gain tons of information from it, and information is the best weapon of Town.

11. ISO #2861

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Thinking about Distorted V Scv is T v S. MM is trying to keep it going
    Actually wtf is the goal of that vote lol

12. ISO #2862

@Scvmurderer our argument is being kept in place by Mafia. MM is keeping it going, Fielz suggested to hit MM, now changed to me once I went for MM??? this is being kept on us BY THE SCUM.
    You're claiming Fiel is scum now?

13. ISO #2863

@Scvmurderer dude i am pretty fking sure we are both town. I think your frustration was 100% real. U know wht i think taht? because mine was as well - both at MM and blink lol all these cit claims. the citizens are BS. This save prolly has 2 cits in it. Brand new, why wouldent host WANT to see as many of the roles interacting as possible with items flying everywhere? the purpose of this save is to try to keep track of items while scum hunting. If we had 1 gunsmith, wlel if that 1 gunsmith died then it becomes SIMPLE to keep track of items, would be gamebreaking. in order for Rigger to be a balanced role, it REQUIRES multiple smiths, not just 2.
    I don't buy it. You're trying to get Scv rally to you lol...

14. ISO #2864

@Hybrid SHOW UP FFS

15. ISO #2865

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The fuck do you want me to answer to that... You're saying I'm scum, I'm using host meta. Totally. Your theory is not based on host meta at all, heh. Not like you say there are like 6 fucking TPRs in the game. Now you say I base on host meta because I don't think there are two of the SAME TPR? Yeah legit man. You're scum.
    you are ruling out the possibility of more TPRs based on host meta. I am saying we ahve the possiblity for a LOT which would make more sense - but we have the claims to literally confirm eachother. Seems you dont want that to happen either? Once town starts confirming eachother it will make it much harder for you to start getting lynches You are not even exploring the kinds of options we can do with the TPR claims to prove people - you are just pushing for a lynch. complete scum.

16. ISO #2866

17. ISO #2867

you are ruling out the possibility of more TPRs based on host meta. I am saying we ahve the possiblity for a LOT which would make more sense - but we have the claims to literally confirm eachother. Seems you dont want that to happen either? Once town starts confirming eachother it will make it much harder for you to start getting lynches You are not even exploring the kinds of options we can do with the TPR claims to prove people - you are just pushing for a lynch. complete scum.
    why not explore the claims we got and let them start confirming some people? naaah u would rather "lynch distorted then shoot SCV" rofl than take a day to confirm 2 gunsmiths.

18. ISO #2868

all aboard on MM. Distorted v Scv IS TVT LYNCH MM HES TRYING TO KEEP IT GOING
    How can you be so sure it's TvT?

19. ISO #2869

20. ISO #2870

21. ISO #2871

22. ISO #2872

Taking a gamble, if it doesn't pay off you can lynch me tommorow
    I can't if I'm dead =P

23. ISO #2873

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    @SuperJack
    Is two gunsmiths possible?
    It is probably POSSIBLE, but highly unlikely.

24. ISO #2874

25. ISO #2875

26. ISO #2876

27. ISO #2877

28. ISO #2878

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

@Magoroth, the one being used by the scums. After all, since there's a detective possibility, why not let the job be done by someone else? Distorted manipulated you.
    @Light_Yagami, not much active but only contributes with pro-town posts. You don't fit in any scum theory actually.
    @Rumox, same as yagami: pro-town posts, they all have a meaning and help the town.

@Efekannn02... Efe I highly suspect you of being the Rigger. You're inactive atm but I feel like you're just letting the chaos be. That's what I'd do as scum. You however haven't shown any strange interactions, making me think you're a solo scum wanting to remain in shadows. BUT I AM WATCHING YOU.

@Scvmurderer. You are scummy af, but Distorted is more. So if Distorted is scum, you're town... IDK!! You're just gonna be neutral for now until Distorted flips. @Hybrid I ain't gonna read you, today's flip will teach more about you, and I have to read the posts about you.

@Blinkskater, you're strange but scumhunting... You acted like a drunk man at start of D2, I'd like you to explain that and I want to know your stance on lynch, who to shoot and your thoughts about the setup we're in.

@Naz, you're here for sheep's behavior, but you don't fit in any scum theory sooo...

@Noz_Bugz, scummy af. I feel like you and Distorted discussed at night that you should claim Tracker so you can "confirm" him... gaining him infinite trust while not being confirmed yourself. Your posts make no sense, especially your list of reads with half players in it, not explain and not making sense. Marluxion also mentioned you weren't fitting your meta.

@Fielzanks. I am currently getting memories of Black Flag Nightless. Your behavior is quite similar to OzyWho's in that game: you had gained the highest town read in everyone's list, and started to shut up. Then, your big wallpost. It looked like a big attempt to paint people the color you wanted: Town and Scum. Distorted had pointed you out a little bit but didn't speak up more, and drew attention off you after. I think, for that, that you're scum. However, if Distorted is town, I will review my position.

@Distorted, you are SCUMMY. You have been manipulating people since the start of D2, after the big mess of EoD1 you've caused, as Fiel pointed out. I think the goal was to disrupt reads so you could then take control. Plus, you wanting to base on a soft claim and a scummy panda so you can confirm yourself is just... no. You're not stupid. If I'm wrong, your lynch still gives information. And after all... the two guns recieved by Efe and Magoroth could be BOTH from scums. Rigger AND mafia have all reasons of the world to give a gun to Efe, since he's trigger happy he'll suicide with it or shoot a townie. And Magoroth's gun could be a manipulative action of the Mafia, or simply a Rigger giving out guns to people that look legit.

So there's two scums in your town-to-neutral read from my perspective. I feel you can't really be trusted to make good decisions based on that.
    Also, i'm not trying to be quiet. Plus I'm not top town read since Blink pushed me - And I prefer that. Of course the top town read's gonna be suspected if he's not loud. But I'm somewhat level-headed and I prefer making assumptions and reasonings in my head before explaining them out.

29. ISO #2879

30. ISO #2880

I can tell you with utter certainty that there is more than 2 Cit in the game so you may want to reconsider that feeling, unless every cit claim we got is in fact Mafia, which is highly unlikely.

31. ISO #2881

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    So there's two scums in your town-to-neutral read from my perspective. I feel you can't really be trusted to make good decisions based on that.
    Also, i'm not trying to be quiet. Plus I'm not top town read since Blink pushed me - And I prefer that. Of course the top town read's gonna be suspected if he's not loud. But I'm somewhat level-headed and I prefer making assumptions and reasonings in my head before explaining them out.
    That's actually pro-town to me... Will comment later, ingame atm

32. ISO #2882

33. ISO #2883

The roles were hand picked, for that reason alone I have doubts there is 2 Gunsmiths. I'm still behind voting to lynch Scvmurderer or Distorted unless someone can convince me that having 2 Gunsmiths is not retarded. Not to mention make me forget all the scum activities involving these 2.

2x Gunsmith 1x Blacksmith 1x Rigger

That's 4 kills that can potentially happen Night 2. I have a hard time buying it.

34. ISO #2884

I can tell you with utter certainty that there is more than 2 Cit in the game so you may want to reconsider that feeling, unless every cit claim we got is in fact Mafia, which is highly unlikely.
    more than 2 cits? how can you be so sure. If you are a cit and Marl was a cit, then blink a cit. so yeah i guess 3.

so 3 cits 4-5 TPRs. Hybrid should be able to confirm if yagami is a legit TPR, which would also confirm hybrid - he can vest tonight thus allowing me and SCV to give him items to confirm. I truly believe we would have an authenticator in the game becaue it is a really cool concept role, and really a centerfold to this setup.

Noz is the only 1 that cannot be confirmed. unless he can confirm a rigged item ect. But if noz is in on a lynch on a mafia, i would feel a lot better about him.

35. ISO #2885

36. ISO #2886

37. ISO #2887

more than 2 cits? how can you be so sure. If you are a cit and Marl was a cit, then blink a cit. so yeah i guess 3.

so 3 cits 4-5 TPRs. Hybrid should be able to confirm if yagami is a legit TPR, which would also confirm hybrid - he can vest tonight thus allowing me and SCV to give him items to confirm. I truly believe we would have an authenticator in the game becaue it is a really cool concept role, and really a centerfold to this setup.

Noz is the only 1 that cannot be confirmed. unless he can confirm a rigged item ect. But if noz is in on a lynch on a mafia, i would feel a lot better about him.
    I've stated I am going for an MM lynch today. You can lynch me if he town, but i'm going with my gut here
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

38. ISO #2888

39. ISO #2889

A distribution center that cannot pass items if he has to vest since he has to claim to be on the receiving hand of the items.
    Also, with our TPRs claimed in the open, any of them is at risk of dying this night, and I don't like that. We had 4 citizen claims, 5 TPR claim and 6 night actions detected : Blink received a vest, Mag a gun, Efe a gun, Noz checked me and Kira was stolen by a thief after receiving a gun.

Right now we're in both directions without a goal. Either we need to know the total of nights actions per night to speculate on possible false claim and thin them out, or we need to hide the remaining TPR that did not claim (but I feel that's already too late, bar one)

40. ISO #2890

I've stated I am going for an MM lynch today. You can lynch me if he town, but i'm going with my gut here
    thats pretty much where im at....im so lost in this lol but MM is just not playing like he would usually as a town. he is usually a lot more frustrated - he was pretyt laid back EoD - i even commented to him about it. Not strategizing or anything...just missing huge chunks of info. posting basic reads like its a nightless setup.

We literally have the TPRs to start confirming towns - MM is usually all about these kinds of strategies, he even said he missed mesk, ptb, a lot of them because they strategize with him. and im not seeing MM strategizing.

41. ISO #2891

A distribution center that cannot pass items if he has to vest since he has to claim to be on the receiving hand of the items.
    Also, with our TPRs claimed in the open, any of them is at risk of dying this night, and I don't like that. We had 4 citizen claims, 5 TPR claim and 6 night actions detected : Blink received a vest, Mag a gun, Efe a gun, Noz checked me and Kira was stolen by a thief after receiving a gun.

Right now we're in both directions without a goal. Either we need to know the total of nights actions per night to speculate on possible false claim and thin them out, or we need to hide the remaining TPR that did not claim (but I feel that's already too late, bar one)
    im laying out plans - how about you do the same now. but we know right now where 2 of the guns are. if we can get efe and mag to confirm who they will shoot beforehand - I think we can do 2 targets we WANT to hit tongiht - or lynch if 1 of them doesnt shoot who they said they will

42. ISO #2892

im laying out plans - how about you do the same now. but we know right now where 2 of the guns are. if we can get efe and mag to confirm who they will shoot beforehand - I think we can do 2 targets we WANT to hit tongiht - or lynch if 1 of them doesnt shoot who they said they will
    I was against a public role call as I thought exposing out our TPR would give mafia easy targets. Especially since there's a lack of investigative roles so they can fake being whatever without being found out, with the exception of two roles, tracker and authenticator. We could force people to pass their item to the authenticator or be tracked if we had a mean to prevent them from being killed - we can't with tracker. We can force lynch on people not being cooperative with the tracking/authenticating to enforce our rule, but that's also risky since a rogue townie could not trust the designated person and think he's a Mafia in disguise. Thinking that out, I think that hiding roles will not help us - with some TPR in the open, and important ones at that, we are already fucked if I stay in that mindset, so I think we need to roleclaim so that we may be able to track and record night actions and kill off the fake claims.
    if people are okay with that, I'll hardclaim.

43. ISO #2893

Also I don't think it was wise for Noz to reveal himself. If he hadn't, I would have been against a public roleclaim, but him claiming to be our most important role AND claiming to never use a vest will make him killed. He should have faked being a citizen being afraid of the rigger and nobody would have noticed anything - then a good LW or pinpoint comments would have allowed him to convince us.

44. ISO #2894

I was against a public role call as I thought exposing out our TPR would give mafia easy targets. Especially since there's a lack of investigative roles so they can fake being whatever without being found out, with the exception of two roles, tracker and authenticator. We could force people to pass their item to the authenticator or be tracked if we had a mean to prevent them from being killed - we can't with tracker. We can force lynch on people not being cooperative with the tracking/authenticating to enforce our rule, but that's also risky since a rogue townie could not trust the designated person and think he's a Mafia in disguise. Thinking that out, I think that hiding roles will not help us - with some TPR in the open, and important ones at that, we are already fucked if I stay in that mindset, so I think we need to roleclaim so that we may be able to track and record night actions and kill off the fake claims.
    if people are okay with that, I'll hardclaim.
    yeah - ideally not revealing and just having the authenticator reveal would have been the best scenario. But this setup has never been played so nothing to base it off of....me and SCV got pretty heated at eachoehter and just open roleclaimed which lead to a whole string of roleclaims lol

So yeah, rolecloaims in the open and pretty much mandatory at this point. Also, thinking it over a bit, here is what I see this setup as:

I see it as a setup where the Rigger is the centerfold of the entire game. In order for that to happen you have to make items untrackable - you cant have 1 of each item smith or it limits what the Rigger can do, and makes it very easy to track items and not use rigged 1s. Everone can pass items they own - the goal of this setup is after 2-3 days, complete chaos with the items. Every item use will hold a risk to it, and we will have lost track of them; giving the rigger lots of power to win.

I believe there are 5+ TPRs because Smiths are not necessarily TOWN TPRs. Their ability helps town, RIGGER ESPECIALLY, and Mafia. So having 2-3 town TPRs as smiths I think is just underpowered for town - we are lost on getting any info. AND to top it off, using the TPRs ability after 1-2 days brings a risk of death now, once we have lost track of certain items, putting risk to EVERYONE in the game.

Me and SCV I believe are town.
    I believe Hybrid is authenticator
    I believe Yagami is armorsmith
    and I believe Noz is tracker (weakest but i still town read it)

45. ISO #2895

46. ISO #2896

47. ISO #2897

48. ISO #2898

Noz knew I hadn't received an item, so at least he has a role that allows him to do that.
    We're 8 townies, 3 maf and 1 rigger. We have no idea who the rigger is at this moment.
    If we assume every TPR you say is a real TPR and is not mafia, there are only 2 citizen-taking spots. Too many people challenge that spot. But way too many people challenge that spot to assume there are 5 TPR with what we actually know. We'll need the absent people to speak up.

49. ISO #2899

Noz knew I hadn't received an item, so at least he has a role that allows him to do that.
    We're 8 townies, 3 maf and 1 rigger. We have no idea who the rigger is at this moment.
    If we assume every TPR you say is a real TPR and is not mafia, there are only 2 citizen-taking spots. Too many people challenge that spot. But way too many people challenge that spot to assume there are 5 TPR with what we actually know. We'll need the absent people to speak up.
    Noz could be agent - hybrid could just be making stuff up - me and SCV could be blacksmith (once items are used it proves rigger or not) - yagami can be blacksmith.

BUT Hybrid has the ability to start finding what roles are true. He should be investigating that piece of armor yagami gave him, that can confirm or put a target on yagami today. then we can move to either me or SCV.

50. ISO #2900