S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 50
Register

User Tag List

Page 50 of 191 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3805

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also In My Personal Opinion I Believe Hybrid Should Be Given Two Fire Arms Based On Something He Said Earlier In The Forums. Like I Said He Is Likely Duel Wielder. Based On A Comment He Made. Also , My Opinion On Efekannn02 Remains The Same. Should Be Executed. Again These Are Just My Thoughts On The Matter.
    First: Stop Fucking Typing Like That It's Cancer

Second: Mind to quote the softclaim post?

Third: You realize dual wielder can be Mafia too? Great idea to give a Mafia two guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

@SuperJack Will Day Ones Conversations Be Erased After Night? If Not Can It?
    It is (MENTION)SuperJack(/MENTION), replace ( ) by [ ]
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

See Unlike Some I Can Pick Up On The Subtle Things That Are Stated. They May Seem Irrelevant To You But I See Beyond The Direct Wording. Again Hybrid Should Get Two Firearms.
    If Hybrid flips scum, you become my prime suspect. I don't trust Hybrid with a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    Posts like this. He seems far more aggressive towards posts whos GOAL is to find scum. Things like 'twisting people's words' is the exact way we get scum to slip. We HAVE to throw shade at people in order to see their reactions and figure out whom the scum team is.

Literally what? Fiel was trying to scum hunt and you voted him for it?

What's the point on agreeing with someone else reading you townish? First of all, it comes off as LAMIST and secondly, it shows that you're willing to be pocketed if you are actually town. You need to keep in mind that the mafia know exactly who is town/scum so they will always have 'good reads.'

Your opinion on efe sure flip flopped pretty quickly there huh? Why? Did you realize that scum white knighting wasn't going to get you any town cred?
    Um. Here, SCUMS twist words. First argument irrevelent.

Omg that's true. I don't like that very much. But from the other side, Blink is the ONLY one to jump on someone who's a big town read for most people.

Last two things seem to be tunnel vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    No. Please note it is illegal for you to edit your posts in any way.
    Thank goodness. I was about to say, it'd be disgusting to erase an entire days worth of conversation in game like this. Unless everyone has photographic memory, it'd essentially make all conversation in the previous day worthless if you can't quote it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    No. Please note it is illegal for you to edit your posts in any way.
    Unless you pay 1 000 000$ to the Host.

Thank goodness. I was about to say, it'd be disgusting to erase an entire days worth of conversation in game like this. Unless everyone has photographic memory, it'd essentially make all conversation in the previous day worthless if you can't quote it.
    Ayyy yep, we ain't stupid here :P

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Um. Here, SCUMS twist words. First argument irrevelent.
    The argument isn't irrelevant though. As town, we need to try to push on everything that we might thing is a slip. This can be seen as twisting words, but it's necessary to get a reaction out of scum.

Going to play some Heroes of the Storm, then go to bed. I'll check this before going to bed though, so if you got questions, it's time, else it'll wait to "tomorrow" afternoon.

I Wasnt Trying To Edit Anything I Wanted To See If Host Could Lock This Thread Till Game Duration Over From Our View. And Start Day 2 Thread.
    Yeah, he’ll do that in 17 hours. Go to the front page, there’s a timer that tells you when the day’s going to end.
    btw days last 48 hours, nights last 24

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    First: Stop Fucking Typing Like That It's Cancer

Lel, not sure what i'd rather try to decipher more
    Light's degenerate all caps every word or Blink's no punctuation or caps ever
    I Propose That People That Cant Tolerate People Who Are Unique.. They Are The True Cancer.
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!