Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 3805
  1. ISO #2101
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Did Receive An Item And I Was In fact Rob of Said Item As i Stated Prior In My Opening Statement Of The Day.

The Item Received & Stolen Was A Firearm.

Who It Came From I Do Not Know
    lmao a Rigger tried to kill you last night

2. ISO #2102

Also Here Is My Thoughts This Far On The PPL Who Have Spoke Today..

Distorted Claims Wepon Smith

SCV Also Claims Town Gunsmith

Naz Claimed Invest Role (Town No Counter Claim)

i Guess At This Time I Should Make A Claim. I Stated In Day One i Sent Out A Package And The Person Who Got That Package Has Yet To Claim His Item.

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    SCV scum is pretty much the basis behind all your theories. Blink willing to sacrifice himself to get SCV another night i find very very susp. 1 thing thats not mentioned in your post, both blink and SCV were pretty drunk coming during this - so sloppy play is expected.

I do not see a MM lynch as a good idea with all signs pointing to SCV. That allows for a scum to confirmed get another gun, Efe shoots me, SCV or blink will be able to use a vest if they have 1. it gives too much power to scums.

Yes, the chaos at EoD was to find alignments. Look at my posts throughout the game - i argue hard that L-1 will tell us more info than even a lynch, and i stick by that. I tried to see how many L-1 votes i could cause EoD.

Once again: all your theories (with the exception of a big big outlier lol) state that SCV is scum. Why go for a 50/50 rather than a 99/1? on that 50/50 also, 1 of them is trying to sacrfiice themself for SCV, obviously showing that 1 more night has a HUGE benefit for the mafia. allowing SCV to go and lynching the guy who wasnt the most susp to me is NOT a good course of action at all.

My vote remains on SCV - let Noz visit magoroth tongiht he can check who the gun came from. let any other TPRs check it out.

@Magoroth i suggest a shot on blink as well. Fiel, i now have a slight susp towards you. Incredible post but i dont understand how you can logically think going for osmeone who is scum in 2 of your 5 theories a good choice, while SCV is scum in 4 of your 5.
    I had not taken into consideration that both Blink and SCV were drunk during the start of day 2. I have outted Blink due to his interactions towards SCV too obvious to be interactions between two mafs. Blink being out of the window when I started to reason, a MM lynch would tell us, if he's scum : that SCV may be a good shooting pratice for Magoroth. If he's town : That SCV and you are good shooting practices. Because I can clearly see the play where you give a gun to a town as mafia to gain 100% trust from him, if you're thinking you can make that town miskill.

6. ISO #2106

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I had not taken into consideration that both Blink and SCV were drunk during the start of day 2. I have outted Blink due to his interactions towards SCV too obvious to be interactions between two mafs. Blink being out of the window when I started to reason, a MM lynch would tell us, if he's scum : that SCV may be a good shooting pratice for Magoroth. If he's town : That SCV and you are good shooting practices. Because I can clearly see the play where you give a gun to a town as mafia to gain 100% trust from him, if you're thinking you can make that town miskill.
    so u are calling for a 50/50 lynch and a 50/50 gunshot.

I am calling for a easy lynch and a 30/70 gunshot. lol

7. ISO #2107

SCV is scum in all ur theories, why not go for the confirmed 1? or do we have another mafia defending SCV? .... hmm he must be pretty important =P

8. ISO #2108

SCV is scum in all ur theories, why not go for the confirmed 1? or do we have another mafia defending SCV? .... hmm he must be pretty important =P
    And what about SCVs immediate accusations of noz? he offered to visit to confirm weapons, SCV immediately attacked him. How would SCV know that is not a legit claim? he just knew that noz' info would not help him at all. SCV is the lynch.

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

Because even if he's mafia, their back up plan is to bus him. If they bus him and not someone else, that may be because he's less important than what he says he is.
    Then again, if he's really mafia smith, we ought to kill him faster than anyone - but why would he counterclaim you risking that?

11. ISO #2111

12. ISO #2112

About That Whole SCV Murderer Distorted Debate Only One Is Town. Other Could Be Maifa. Thats My Thought..

We Dont Know Exact Roles But Our Own.

Hard To Tell But If I Had To Put A Lean Unless Magoroth Confirms You Or Efe Confirms Murderer.

I Have No Evidence To Go On.

I Would Like To Speculate You Are Both Telling The Truth..

I Suggest You Give Each Other Guns And On N3 You Kill Each Other..

13. ISO #2113

In a composition where Mafia have no factional kill, their most important role is the smith. Since Jack balanced the save and that we have one gunsmith (you OR scv) there's two different plays : Either as a mafia fake the role of gunsmith IN BEHALF of your comrade gunsmith so that even if you're found out you still have means to kill at night OR give a gun to a townie to gain his trust, kill the other gunsmith and call out to Jack putting up 2 gunsmiths to troll us

14. ISO #2114

Because even if he's mafia, their back up plan is to bus him. If they bus him and not someone else, that may be because he's less important than what he says he is.
    Then again, if he's really mafia smith, we ought to kill him faster than anyone - but why would he counterclaim you risking that?
    what? lol rephrase this post plz with names. the goal is to hit a scum TODAY and not a small gamble. blink made it clear if the scum team is blink and SCV than SCV is fking valueble to scums. part of your reasoning was "i dont see a mafia beggin for his partner", well did u watch SCV bitching at MM to vote? he did it to BOTH blink and MM.

You are asking to risk leaving the 2 scummiest alive, while lynching the highest town read of them. lol

If you stick to this, im set on you being the 3rd scum. Logically it makes 0 sense. look at your own theories and how much SCV is the center of the scumfold on them.

15. ISO #2115

About That Whole SCV Murderer Distorted Debate Only One Is Town. Other Could Be Maifa. Thats My Thought..

Hard To Tell But If I Had To Put A Lean Unless Magoroth Confirms You Or Efe Confirms Murderer.

Magoroth already confirmed Distorted.

16. ISO #2116

In a composition where Mafia have no factional kill, their most important role is the smith. Since Jack balanced the save and that we have one gunsmith (you OR scv) there's two different plays : Either as a mafia fake the role of gunsmith IN BEHALF of your comrade gunsmith so that even if you're found out you still have means to kill at night OR give a gun to a townie to gain his trust, kill the other gunsmith and call out to Jack putting up 2 gunsmiths to troll us
    Your post have not become a lot less clear....you shoulda stayed in the background and let ur blacksmith get lynched =P I had a high high town read on you. But your throwing all ur credibility away to defend SCV.

17. ISO #2117

what? lol rephrase this post plz with names. the goal is to hit a scum TODAY and not a small gamble. blink made it clear if the scum team is blink and SCV than SCV is fking valueble to scums. part of your reasoning was "i dont see a mafia beggin for his partner", well did u watch SCV bitching at MM to vote? he did it to BOTH blink and MM.

You are asking to risk leaving the 2 scummiest alive, while lynching the highest town read of them. lol

If you stick to this, im set on you being the 3rd scum. Logically it makes 0 sense. look at your own theories and how much SCV is the center of the scumfold on them.
    Nah, I'm not sticking to anything. If I was, I would have voted MM myself and having a stern opinion on that. My goal is to see EoD so that we use our full 48 hours to discuss things out - And I want MM in the center of that, which is why I've brought him up at the end of my post. Because as of now, not even SCV is a confirmed scum and is still a gamble (however small it is) to me; and that is why I want the full hours to search for the piece I'm missing.

18. ISO #2118

.....................that is a horrible strategy rofl. Just read EoD post and beginning of this day ffs its literally all there.

19. ISO #2119

Nah, I'm not sticking to anything. If I was, I would have voted MM myself and having a stern opinion on that. My goal is to see EoD so that we use our full 48 hours to discuss things out - And I want MM in the center of that, which is why I've brought him up at the end of my post. Because as of now, not even SCV is a confirmed scum and is still a gamble (however small it is) to me; and that is why I want the full hours to search for the piece I'm missing.
    and you want MM in the center of that? hmm seems ur not very curious between me and SCV and im guessing it's because you already know. You are a damn good talker as well, but your logic has gone out the window your last few posts.

SCV - Fielz - Blink is the mafia.

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121

22. ISO #2122

and you want MM in the center of that? hmm seems ur not very curious between me and SCV and im guessing it's because you already know. You are a damn good talker as well, but your logic has gone out the window your last few posts.

SCV - Fielz - Blink is the mafia.
    As I've said earlier, I do not want to stay 48 hours on you two ALONE. And trust me, you're not gonna miss me with everyone waking up on our posts later. I've said nothing about going back to you bois after gaining more informations - Like how many nights actions per night we have, what are the claims etc.

23. ISO #2123

And if you think putting a wallpost with SCV scum centered in it as a defense for him ; I'm sorry to say you'll be disappointed. I'm only exploring every possibility that comes to my mind (I even thought about Blink and you for a split second, but there wasn't anything backing that up)
    but u pushed for a MM lynch. I woulda kept my full town read on you, but your CONCLUSION here is literally taking all fire OFF of SCV. You came in, great post, very logical then try to use ALL OF YOUR CREDIBLITY to pull that attention off of SCV to blink. Honestly, props to it though. you are definitely a top tier player in this and this being your first game......shit lol your going to be 1 hell of a person to reckon with once u gain a little experience

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

As I've said earlier, I do not want to stay 48 hours on you two ALONE. And trust me, you're not gonna miss me with everyone waking up on our posts later. I've said nothing about going back to you bois after gaining more informations - Like how many nights actions per night we have, what are the claims etc.
    i dont care about discussing shit, but in the end you ended it with pushing for a MM lynch. Not exploring for more information to find SCVs partners, but for a MM LYNCH for more info. Dont pad your words.

26. ISO #2126

@Fielzanks it doesnt concern u at all that after all the talk on where to give guns, scv decided to give it to efekannn? i mean u dont mention that.
    It seems logical to me that if he wanted you DEAD, he'd give a gun to Efe. The fact that he pushed your lynch if he planned to have Efe kill you at night is not logical, I'll give you that. That's what get me thinking that he may have lied about it and him not being smith at all.

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

i dont care about discussing shit, but in the end you ended it with pushing for a MM lynch. Not exploring for more information to find SCVs partners, but for a MM LYNCH for more info. Dont pad your words.
    Well, weren't you the one saying that putting people close to L-1 was a good way to get infos? By telling people I want MM lynched, they are more than likely to discuss this thought or voting him up, giving me the informations I crave. Nothing stops me from going 'Wait guys, I changed my mind, let's lynch Y' like you did last game.

29. ISO #2129

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I understand what Fielz is saying. There is underlying issues to be looked at beyond scv/distorted. That thesis post I can give +9999 Town points OR +9999 scum points. I'm still digesting everything, and waiting for others to come online. There is absolutely no reason to turbo lynch
    but in the end - i want this committed to a me or SCV lynch. This setups roles were hand-picked by SJ, i doubt he would give 2 gunsmiths. He would have given a gun and armor smith for more versatility to test the setup. It is brand new, never been used, he just built it. So testing each role would be ideal for testing a new setup.

30. ISO #2130

Well, weren't you the one saying that putting people close to L-1 was a good way to get infos? By telling people I want MM lynched, they are more than likely to discuss this thought or voting him up, giving me the informations I crave. Nothing stops me from going 'Wait guys, I changed my mind, let's lynch Y' like you did last game.
    last game i conceded to a lynch pushed by blink because he had "lots of information" to gain from that lynch...that never appeared. You dont mention that either. You seemed to blanket over them, and tunneled in on actions by me and MM.

How about you make a wallpost painting SCV and blink. I would be very curious to see how much of this stuff you would include in there.

31. ISO #2131

last game i conceded to a lynch pushed by blink because he had "lots of information" to gain from that lynch...that never appeared. You dont mention that either. You seemed to blanket over them, and tunneled in on actions by me and MM.

How about you make a wallpost painting SCV and blink. I would be very curious to see how much of this stuff you would include in there.
    last day * lol not last game (D1)

32. ISO #2132

last day * lol not last game (D1)
    Painting SCV and Blink is easy as hell to do. Blink is covering for SCV all day one, in EoD he stopped you from getting a lynch off someone other than Marl, came in D2 accusing you with the same arguments as SCV. Both have been not really cooperative and contributing.

But with the start of that day, you going 'ME OR SCV BUT NO OTHER' I felt that we were going to trap ourselves into this. And I don't like being trapped so I created my own escape door. You suspecting me is a good thing as well. Though I'm effectively shunning attention away from YOU and SCV to other peoples because I know we will get back to you and lynch one of you.

33. ISO #2133

34. ISO #2134

35. ISO #2135
    Ganelon

I have little battery power left, but I do suggest we keep a closer eye on Hybrid. Also, never give me vests necause I will mever use them

36. ISO #2136

37. ISO #2137

Painting SCV and Blink is easy as hell to do. Blink is covering for SCV all day one, in EoD he stopped you from getting a lynch off someone other than Marl, came in D2 accusing you with the same arguments as SCV. Both have been not really cooperative and contributing.

But with the start of that day, you going 'ME OR SCV BUT NO OTHER' I felt that we were going to trap ourselves into this. And I don't like being trapped so I created my own escape door. You suspecting me is a good thing as well. Though I'm effectively shunning attention away from YOU and SCV to other peoples because I know we will get back to you and lynch one of you.
    guess that makes sense. but i'm going to consider EoD at 12 hours left. I don't want a close call where we cant get the people. Efekannn is pretty hard to get to vote; and seems Yagami may be as well. So I think even with 12 hours it may be hard to get the votes. its not 3 mafia vs 9 town. it is 3 mafia 8 town and a rigger with 7 votes to lynch someone. so if we even have 2 towns that are not voting, we may not see a lynch.

38. ISO #2138
    Ganelon

I did confirm him. He gave me a gun which I will be using to shoot either Blink or Scv tonight

39. ISO #2139

40. ISO #2140

41. ISO #2141

42. ISO #2142
    Ganelon

@Fielzanks Then Im Also Leaning On SCVMURDERER Till Efekannn02 Confirms
    Whoever gave you that gun wanted you dead :P I would see that soneone being naz or Efekannn02

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

..... please go read the last 5-10 pages of end of day 1. then the beginning few of D2.

And please explain why SCV giving efekannn a gun is a "pro-town" move for ANYONE here?
    plus, there was 0 information given from blink or scv so far today. they made up a bunch of stuff that got disproved by not just me lol and tried to push a fast lynch.

@Light_Yagami how is any of this not a concern?

45. ISO #2145

46. ISO #2146
    Ganelon

..... please go read the last 5-10 pages of end of day 1. then the beginning few of D2.

And please explain why SCV giving efekannn a gun is a "pro-town" move for ANYONE here?
    even if Scv is town - which I don’t think is the case - it would be in the scum’s interest to keep him alive, as he generally is lynch happy as fuck

47. ISO #2147

48. ISO #2148

guess that makes sense. but i'm going to consider EoD at 12 hours left. I don't want a close call where we cant get the people. Efekannn is pretty hard to get to vote; and seems Yagami may be as well. So I think even with 12 hours it may be hard to get the votes. its not 3 mafia vs 9 town. it is 3 mafia 8 town and a rigger with 7 votes to lynch someone. so if we even have 2 towns that are not voting, we may not see a lynch.
    Fine by me. As long as everyone can contribute I have no problem with that.

49. ISO #2149

50. ISO #2150
    Ganelon

Btw, please note blink’s reaction when I claimed Veteran with unlimited alerts, he went ‘LOL bull shit’ - wholly unnecessary response indicative of scum