Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 3805
  1. ISO #1851

2. ISO #1852

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    explain? rofl u just throw accusations now been gone all game and are here to try to push a fast lynch. common let the people confirm it, we have the TPRs to do that! what are u so scared of? im sure we have more as well.
    Hm we do have the TPR's! Its me and Efe is going to shoot your sorry ass tonight you scum.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

5. ISO #1855

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Walks Out Of His House With A Sour Expression On His Face*

First id like to start this day by stating how disappointed I am in all of you for yesterdays lynch. Day One should never be a lynch day. Now we are down a vote that could have made a difference later. Perhaps thinking more for yourselves is required in stead of being a sheep. Random lynching is not good fine ppl of this town.

Secondly I was gifted an item last night however it was stolen by the mafias thief. I confirm we have a thief.

So maybe think more about the little things that ppl say. That can say a lot with a little.
    read through end of day please. MM + blink are obvious scum team.

6. ISO #1856

7. ISO #1857

you are a moron dude.......i seriously thought u were better than this lol
    Insults won't make you live... also if you're really town then Scv dies, he has put his blood on the pact.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1858

@blinkskater do you put your blood on the pact too?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1859

10. ISO #1860

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Insults won't make you live... also if you're really town then Scv dies, he has put his blood on the pact.
    im insulting you because blink admitted to being scum, scv slipped heavy on it - no reason to give efe a gun rofl and looking at EoD yesterday. any half decen forum mafia player can see wtf is going on, but for some reason you are ignoring it? you are iether the 3rd scum or just......really really bad.

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

im insulting you because blink admitted to being scum, scv slipped heavy on it - no reason to give efe a gun rofl and looking at EoD yesterday. any half decen forum mafia player can see wtf is going on, but for some reason you are ignoring it? you are iether the 3rd scum or just......really really bad.
    why would i fight so hard for hybrid, marl, and noz? then not vote u @Marshmallow Marshall ? please use some logical thinking here. cite something from EoD yesterday that paints me as scum OR even shows that blink and SCV are not teaming.

13. ISO #1863

I've given my reasons, but you ignore them conveniently
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

14. ISO #1864

15. ISO #1865

I am not ignoring it, ffs. I THINK YOU ARE ALL VERY SCUMMY AND HONESTLY BLINK IS PROBABLY DRUNK AF. But if they both put their blood on the pact, they are basically confirmed non-mafia if you are mafia. A life for two.

16. ISO #1866

why would i fight so hard for hybrid, marl, and noz? then not vote u @Marshmallow Marshall ? please use some logical thinking here. cite something from EoD yesterday that paints me as scum OR even shows that blink and SCV are not teaming.
    I heavily hinted yesterday I was gunsmith. You wanted me lynched because you wanted the tpr Gone. YOU SPENT MOST OF EoD TRYING TO LYNCH ME SPECIFICALLY. But you had to settle on marl when it wouldnt happen.

17. ISO #1867

18. ISO #1868

I am not ignoring it, ffs. I THINK YOU ARE ALL VERY SCUMMY AND HONESTLY BLINK IS PROBABLY DRUNK AF. But if they both put their blood on the pact, they are basically confirmed non-mafia if you are mafia. A life for two.
    well i put my life on it

blink saying "my life"? he speciifcally cited that for a REASON dude. u cant be this bad at reading shit lol

19. ISO #1869

Honestly Distorted EoD painted a massive target on your back. I've spent the last 24 hours thinking about how you leaded town into chaos, threw confusion. We were going to lynch Marluxion anyway so I don't know why you did that, maybe to paint Blink or MM as Mafia as you see them as real threats to you?
    But if I could think a whole day about you being Mafia so could they, and talk between then at night how to best accuse you. But I doubt two competent players would throw their life on the line, except in the case they got a crafter for day-vests hidden.

20. ISO #1870

21. ISO #1871

You don't leave posts scummy by themselves, that's the problem... Out of the Weaponsmith, you never slip anything. It's with interactions and patterns I can find you. Or at least hope... And now you're asking me to prove the absence of something. Kinda hard on a game based on words that can be lies.

22. ISO #1872

23. ISO #1873

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Honestly Distorted EoD painted a massive target on your back. I've spent the last 24 hours thinking about how you leaded town into chaos, threw confusion. We were going to lynch Marluxion anyway so I don't know why you did that, maybe to paint Blink or MM as Mafia as you see them as real threats to you?
    But if I could think a whole day about you being Mafia so could they, and talk between then at night how to best accuse you. But I doubt two competent players would throw their life on the line, except in the case they got a crafter for day-vests hidden.
    Its very obvious Distorted is scum and he has revealed his scum mates Magoroth and Noz. This is an easy game now

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Keith Francis Typed it
    Did you just give your name & age? With your location on your profile? K you're drunk.

26. ISO #1876

You don't leave posts scummy by themselves, that's the problem... Out of the Weaponsmith, you never slip anything. It's with interactions and patterns I can find you. Or at least hope... And now you're asking me to prove the absence of something. Kinda hard on a game based on words that can be lies.
    read their interactions; honestly if u cant see them being scum, especially how blink is dodging the questions right now - w/e lol

27. ISO #1877

@blinkskater do you put your blood on the pact too?
    I repeat.

28. ISO #1878

29. ISO #1879

I'll do a list of what I've noticed :
    Distorted claiming gunsmith - gun given to Mag
    Scv claiming gunsmith - gun given to Efe (which left iirc, so wont confirm?)
    Noz claimed tracker - checked me. I have no items, and he saw no items. He probably thought that I was gonna recieve one. Seems genuine to me.
    Light Yagami claimed having recieving an item -
    Blink claimed having recieved a vest.

What we know there is that there are two nights action missing if we count 3 TPR and 3 Mafia with power or exact count with 2 TPR and 2 MPR

30. ISO #1880

31. ISO #1881

yeah dude, u had ur son type it =P lol u wont validate if its the owner of the account.

DID THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THAT ACCOUNT JUST SWEAR ON HIS KIDS THAT HE IS TOWN. simple.
    I'm starting to think Efekannn is having a good time atm.

32. ISO #1882

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I'll do a list of what I've noticed :
    Distorted claiming gunsmith - gun given to Mag
    Scv claiming gunsmith - gun given to Efe (which left iirc, so wont confirm?)
    Noz claimed tracker - checked me. I have no items, and he saw no items. He probably thought that I was gonna recieve one. Seems genuine to me.
    Light Yagami claimed having recieving an item -
    Blink claimed having recieved a vest.

What we know there is that there are two nights action missing if we count 3 TPR and 3 Mafia with power or exact count with 2 TPR and 2 MPR
    Efe said he would play this game out

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

read their interactions; honestly if u cant see them being scum, especially how blink is dodging the questions right now - w/e lol
    Very Crafty How You Put It As Myself Dodgeing The Question, In Reality You Are Throwing Wrenches At Me In Different Spots

35. ISO #1885

36. ISO #1886

37. ISO #1887

scv still hasnt explained ANYTHING including giving a gun to efekannn. i am going to be amazed if u see this lynch through.
    One fo the first things i explained fool

38. ISO #1888

Also I'm quite surprised to see how Distorted didn't do any LAMIST post yet. I feel like his meta would be to do it. And no don't try to do them now...

39. ISO #1889

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Very Crafty How You Put It As Myself Dodgeing The Question, In Reality You Are Throwing Wrenches At Me In Different Spots
    fuck it lynch me lol prove right what u have been saying about MM then =P easy sheep. not even kidding @Marshmallow Marshall . im in shock right now you are actually believing their shit while NIETHER of them provide evidence. go look at EoD, just fucking take a damn second to THINK

40. ISO #1890

41. ISO #1891

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Because I've played many games with him and of all the ppl in that lobby, he seemed true.

I've already stated I saw you, noz and hybrid as scum yesterday. That eliminates you three. MM is just confusing. Fiel, and Marl were hard for me to read. Yagami was tunnelling all day. Tis was easy.

42. ISO #1892

Also I'm quite surprised to see how Distorted didn't do any LAMIST post yet. I feel like his meta would be to do it. And no don't try to do them now...
    u mean me swearing up and down im town? like the last 2 pages? yes u are scum with them. lol just lynch me then. I'm not going to try and persuade 5 or w/e new players with efekannn againt lynching 3 experienced players.

43. ISO #1893

fuck it lynch me lol prove right what u have been saying about MM then =P easy sheep. not even kidding @Marshmallow Marshall . im in shock right now you are actually believing their shit while NIETHER of them provide evidence. go look at EoD, just fucking take a damn second to THINK
    I Answered Your Q Multiple Times You Know The Truth You Aristocrat!

44. ISO #1894

@blinkskater DO YOU PUT YOUR FREAKING BLOOD ON THE PACT???? ELSE I VOTE YOU.

Distorted, stop. I already explained my point: if you're scum it's two confirmed townies, if you're town it's two mafias down.

45. ISO #1895

Now the lynch me and prove it defense. I think we are running out of defenses in the book for you distorted

46. ISO #1896

u mean me swearing up and down im town? like the last 2 pages? yes u are scum with them. lol just lynch me then. I'm not going to try and persuade 5 or w/e new players with efekannn againt lynching 3 experienced players.
    shit luck of the draw for me since yagami is mostly afk, noz is not even keeping up on the reading, efe just wants to lynch me Fielz will see the BS and so will magoroth, but thats not enough.

@Marshmallow Marshall what happens when the evils have vests + guns. yes GL killing them off. if you are town...i hope im not on your team again =P lol

47. ISO #1897

48. ISO #1898

49. ISO #1899

50. ISO #1900