LMFAO. Get them both

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Blinkskater, same as Magoroth actually. Nearly forgot to put you sorry =P
    Magoroth, scumhunts OBVIOUSLY and honestly. No strange interactions, I feel like he gives everything and exploits every avenue. If he's scum I stop playing FM. For more details go check the short multiquote post about his vote on me, and check what he did. Note that I was townread highly by a lot of people, so his vote was a "black sheep" vote.

Distorted/Rumox, you are all my 2nd town read. Distorted: No filter. You're being more me-ish than myself atm lol... lack of time at EoD sucks. You are doing all the pushings, the questionings, the ingings. Rumox, you have said nothing scummy and a lot of pro-town things, and Distorted says you have perfectly got him in your post, that's it's scary... so since he's a big town read to me I'll townread you for it.

@Fielzanks, I have already stated your posts are super pro-town... But honestly, where the hell are you? You don't post anymore, you don't even show up! I know I'm not in a position to blame you for that, but what are you doing, it's EoD!!! And I see you in the Online users, so you're not that busy.... I just don't want to put you as a scumread because your early posts were so town-like, but move your ass pls... If you don't contribute either here or at the very start of D2, I will push you as a potential lynch tomorrow.

Yagami and Efekann. Yagami, I will take Magoroth's word on a shady metatrust lol. So 51/49 for you, but I don't see any reason out of that to townread or scumread you. Efekann, if you're mafia I'l be very surprised. But if you're Rigger I won't be. Your play fits perfectly with a Rigger, you troll but with some kind of solo agenda... 51/49 for you too? Because of some posts that were too much "lighthearted" in your own way. You're really hard to read efe... and ik you're proud of it :P

Scv, the null read in the dictionary itself. You are being non-scummy and some of your posts were actually looking like your kind of questionings on the mod. You're just not being here enough, and your current play doesn't fit with your meta. Maybe post more revelent things? Ik you work a lot, but still.

Hybrid the one I cannot read properly yet, not enough posts but the scapegoating makes me townread him more... even if his meta tells me he's scum... I want to give him a chance. Still a small scumread though.

Marluxion, strange behavior and posts, not contributing much, even at night... I feel like he doesn't take the game much seriously to avoid having strange interactions. He avoids contact with players, which is why he doesn't make lists of reads very much, out of a single one. And he early wanted to push Scv, maybe the easy scapegoat because of meta?

Noz_Bugz, the lynch I am pushing for today. The more he was townread, the less he contributed. Now he's just pushing lynches without explaining. He says he has time, but does not want to give his reads and informations before tomorrow, and does not want to explain why...? That's not noz-ish, that's not pro-town, that's scummy. Mafia read on that guypanda.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Marshmallow marshall signed off when i pushed him about lynching SCV...........
    I didn't sign off, I was making list of reads. And when the heck did you talk about pushing Scv? He's my null nullest read atm.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #1467

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I agree on a Noz or Marl lynch.
    Interesting, I have exact same thoughts. You haven't explained them though, and I had said the exact same thing.

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473
    Ganelon

Well...

-vote Scvmurderer

I would be in favour of lynching him right now - Marshmallow just moved up a bit higher for me

24. ISO #1474

Blink, mag is town. Mag, I am town. Distorted, Scv is not a good lynch because it's informationless. He wasn't even "inactive", so we can't use that...

25. ISO #1475

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Blinkskater, same as Magoroth actually. Nearly forgot to put you sorry =P
    Magoroth, scumhunts OBVIOUSLY and honestly. No strange interactions, I feel like he gives everything and exploits every avenue. If he's scum I stop playing FM. For more details go check the short multiquote post about his vote on me, and check what he did. Note that I was townread highly by a lot of people, so his vote was a "black sheep" vote.

Distorted/Rumox, you are all my 2nd town read. Distorted: No filter. You're being more me-ish than myself atm lol... lack of time at EoD sucks. You are doing all the pushings, the questionings, the ingings. Rumox, you have said nothing scummy and a lot of pro-town things, and Distorted says you have perfectly got him in your post, that's it's scary... so since he's a big town read to me I'll townread you for it.

@Fielzanks, I have already stated your posts are super pro-town... But honestly, where the hell are you? You don't post anymore, you don't even show up! I know I'm not in a position to blame you for that, but what are you doing, it's EoD!!! And I see you in the Online users, so you're not that busy.... I just don't want to put you as a scumread because your early posts were so town-like, but move your ass pls... If you don't contribute either here or at the very start of D2, I will push you as a potential lynch tomorrow.

Yagami and Efekann. Yagami, I will take Magoroth's word on a shady metatrust lol. So 51/49 for you, but I don't see any reason out of that to townread or scumread you. Efekann, if you're mafia I'l be very surprised. But if you're Rigger I won't be. Your play fits perfectly with a Rigger, you troll but with some kind of solo agenda... 51/49 for you too? Because of some posts that were too much "lighthearted" in your own way. You're really hard to read efe... and ik you're proud of it :P

Scv, the null read in the dictionary itself. You are being non-scummy and some of your posts were actually looking like your kind of questionings on the mod. You're just not being here enough, and your current play doesn't fit with your meta. Maybe post more revelent things? Ik you work a lot, but still.

Hybrid the one I cannot read properly yet, not enough posts but the scapegoating makes me townread him more... even if his meta tells me he's scum... I want to give him a chance. Still a small scumread though.

Marluxion, strange behavior and posts, not contributing much, even at night... I feel like he doesn't take the game much seriously to avoid having strange interactions. He avoids contact with players, which is why he doesn't make lists of reads very much, out of a single one. And he early wanted to push Scv, maybe the easy scapegoat because of meta?

Noz_Bugz, the lynch I am pushing for today. The more he was townread, the less he contributed. Now he's just pushing lynches without explaining. He says he has time, but does not want to give his reads and informations before tomorrow, and does not want to explain why...? That's not noz-ish, that's not pro-town, that's scummy. Mafia read on that guypanda.

im actually sad lol i cant be proud of being old me anymore realizing it made it pain my soul even more im sinning
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477

something about noz' lynch and hybrids just throws me off - the trains built so fast on them.
    Not Noz's. And something makes me uneasy about Marluxion's lynch: he pushed Noz super early. If noz is scum Marlux is inno.

28. ISO #1478

Blink, mag is town. Mag, I am town. Distorted, Scv is not a good lynch because it's informationless. He wasn't even "inactive", so we can't use that...
    I saw 0 resistance when i got to Hybrid, Noz, Naz (as sheep), and even efe was pushed heavily. When it comes you and SCV all of a sudden there is this resistance and the game chat almost went to a standstill.

29. ISO #1479

-vote scvmurderer

If i was pushing between the 2 i would push here over MM since MM is very active and helps move this game forward.
    Why Scv? Short case vs him pls.

30. ISO #1480
    Ganelon

Btw, can we decided upon a lynch by 5-10 minutes to midnight (aka to EoD)? I have to go at exactly EoD

31. ISO #1481

I didn't sign off, I was making list of reads. And when the heck did you talk about pushing Scv? He's my null nullest read atm.
    how cant you read your master? man just try it lol

just look at me i solved him like many hours ago
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #1482

I saw 0 resistance when i got to Hybrid, Noz, Naz (as sheep), and even efe was pushed heavily. When it comes you and SCV all of a sudden there is this resistance and the game chat almost went to a standstill.
    Hmmm... Question: who took control of the day chat when I had to get off? I had kept control all game long till I got to bed.

33. ISO #1483

Not Noz's. And something makes me uneasy about Marluxion's lynch: he pushed Noz super early. If noz is scum Marlux is inno.
    who pushed who is like who innod and guiltied on a stand, very low information - now when a train builds and how easily votes get persuaded onto someone, that is like "who votes who up to stand" - a lot more info. trains were very easy to build on hybrid and noz, literally no problem and im sure efe would be close to the same.

34. ISO #1484

@Marshmallow Marshall I left my browser and I finally fixed the constant disconnection this forum kept pushing at me; that was essential to not get a huge amount of pages at F5, panicking and then realizing that I wasn't logging on. Happened too many times lmao.
    Also, I'm on Noz for him scoffing at every remark thrown at him and him giving me huge town cred so I get suspected by good users.
    And something about Marl's behavior irks me - He doesn't seem pro town in the way he interacts with people. I feel he just want to stay out of the way instead of participating and getting suspicious by doing so.

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

who pushed who is like who innod and guiltied on a stand, very low information - now when a train builds and how easily votes get persuaded onto someone, that is like "who votes who up to stand" - a lot more info. trains were very easy to build on hybrid and noz, literally no problem and im sure efe would be close to the same.
    realize MARL is the hardest train to get going imo

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    how cant you read your master? man just try it lol

just look at me i solved him like many hours ago
    Man, I didn't want to waste time about that yet... but... Okay one of my teachers at college YEARS AGO had made an error. And he had two choices get fired or teach all his students by skype/in person to fix that, because it was a really critical error.... I am fucking sick and had to STUDY COLLEGE STUFF because a dumbfuck had made an error. Okay? So no I dont have time to read everyone in 3 hours while I had to do that + im sick + i have 300 posts to read and you keep adding more and more and more, KK?

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492
    Ganelon

@blinkskater and @Magoroth whats your opinions
    I think the fact that Scv and MM went off-line for a bit is pretty telling - still, blink said something about Marl - let's try that one... if we have time?

43. ISO #1493

@Marshmallow Marshall I left my browser and I finally fixed the constant disconnection this forum kept pushing at me; that was essential to not get a huge amount of pages at F5, panicking and then realizing that I wasn't logging on. Happened too many times lmao.
    Also, I'm on Noz for him scoffing at every remark thrown at him and him giving me huge town cred so I get suspected by good users.
    And something about Marl's behavior irks me - He doesn't seem pro town in the way he interacts with people. I feel he just want to stay out of the way instead of participating and getting suspicious by doing so.
    Hm, I didn't see the Noz making u get susp that way. But your read on Marl is my exact read. It's scary, I wonder if you're sheeping me llol

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Come at me fuckers. I don't snitch.
    You don't 'snitch' on whom?

46. ISO #1496

-vote Marluxion

Vote here if you decide to start the train. Will hammer otherwise~
    My first choice is Noz, but I'm ok with a Marlux lynch too.
    -vote Marluxion
    EoD near, we need to decide.

47. ISO #1497
    Ganelon

Ah. Well, in that case... Scvmurderer is pretty suspect

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

50. ISO #1500

MM didnt go offline, he was making that wallpost and it just signed him out i think while doing it.
    Wait really? o.O I was signed on all that time lol