Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 3805
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Interesting that I heavily suspected you at the beginning - especially when you interacted with Noz, and that my suspicions quieted down after one post; however yours still haven't ;P or do you think I'm trying to buddy you? Last game, you read me as a 'misguided townie' at first and I was scum
    just the playstyle. we play a similar game in the mod, very similar actually - and noticing some similarities here between my scum play and how your playing now =P It comes off very pro - town, which is why im so skeptical of it.

3. ISO #1353
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    honestly i hvae a strong feeling that rumox or magoroth is scum. Both of them are doing stuff I do pretty much explicitly as scum......

Rumox that to town for town post and his very level headed arguments.

Magoroth for "ill reread everyones posts (which btw......lol dont worry about it though NOW there isnt the time =P) and that small court thing with efe....i know it's small but when im scum and out of site i tend to do the "scum in plain site"..i know itw as a complete joke but i really feel we have a similar game style lol.
    I dunno if you remember, but when I'm scum on the mod I'm pretty silent ;p I'm not exactly silent here, I think I have more posts than you :P

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357
    Ganelon

Alright, I propose we cut that shit out about me and you, since I don't think it's going to be productive - you're free to keep up your suspicions, let's just collaborate for the time being.

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362
    Ganelon

Aaaaaaaand. Look who fucking disappeared off the face of the Earth when things got hot:

Marluxion

Fiel

rumox

Hell even Noz is posting shit

13. ISO #1363
    Ganelon

Add Scvmurderer to that list - he read our posts and vanished.

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366
    Ganelon

rumox is in australia its like between 5:30 - 9:30 his time
    Hmm... I didn't know that.

17. ISO #1367

I have a question.

Why do you consistently mark possible 'TPR/Citizen/Insert Town Role here' slips like that? That's not very helpful to town...
    It is. Because I don't out the slip nature when I find it, just bookmark it. So if the guy claims something that's impossible from that slip... And it can give townpoints to a player. Or make him obviously guilty. So yeah, it's VERY helpful to town, as long as you don't out it. And sometimes, some guys force me to out it before it's useful. But then again, it's helpful because it narrows the possibilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #1368
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It is. Because I don't out the slip nature when I find it, just bookmark it. So if the guy claims something that's impossible from that slip... And it can give townpoints to a player. Or make him obviously guilty. So yeah, it's VERY helpful to town, as long as you don't out it. And sometimes, some guys force me to out it before it's useful. But then again, it's helpful because it narrows the possibilities.
    If you say so

19. ISO #1369

you seem to be a lot more relaxed than you usually are coming up on EoD lynch.......especially with how shitty its going for town right now lol

20. ISO #1370

aye, not going to push it for a D1 lynch.

Noz, SCV, Hybrid, and now Murl in the mix
    What do you mean by that? If it's about me that got off, just got wifi issues lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

oh...well now i feel bad =( ill send some nudes to make up for it later.
    tank yew bby ♡
    i would lynch marl today, hes my top scum read
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

you seem to be a lot more relaxed than you usually are coming up on EoD lynch.......especially with how shitty its going for town right now lol
    Indeed I am =)

We don't need to PANICCCCCCCCC... It's useless to pressure people not there at EoD we'll pressure them tomorrow.

26. ISO #1376
    Ganelon

HYBRIDTÜRENX!!!!!!!! GET O'ER HERE
    @Hybrid

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

@Marshmallow Marshall whats ur read on rumox?
    Townish, but he could still be scum. I feel a willingness to be helpful. Can't really say if it's scum or not. Kinda hard to read, especially since his long posts were in the part I still haven't read...

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    hybrids fucking sleeping and shouldn't even be brought up anymore he is not getting lynched today
    Nobody said to Lynch him, and I'm not in favour of lynching him, I just think he should get his arse here and participate - he's a good player, he could be very useful in a situation like this...

33. ISO #1383

HYBRIDTÜRENX!!!!!!!! GET O'ER HERE
    @Hybrid
    His lynch is not happening today. Distorted showed me something I didn't see. He no longer needs to appear here, and is one of my strongest NON-MAFIA reads. He could still be Rigger.

34. ISO #1384

Townish, but he could still be scum. I feel a willingness to be helpful. Can't really say if it's scum or not. Kinda hard to read, especially since his long posts were in the part I still haven't read...
    his long posts were just...incredibly towny. the ISO he did on me is like.....like a textbook example of an ISO on someone lol just so pro-town

35. ISO #1385

Nobody said to Lynch him, and I'm not in favour of lynching him, I just think he should get his arse here and participate - he's a good player, he could be very useful in a situation like this...
    He's sleeping lol he's in Turkey, probably over midnight for him.

36. ISO #1386

his long posts were just...incredibly towny. the ISO he did on me is like.....like a textbook example of an ISO on someone lol just so pro-town
    I did not see that ISO. Was it the post DESCRIBING you without any quotes?

37. ISO #1387
    Ganelon

He's sleeping lol he's in Turkey, probably over midnight for him.
    It's 01:41 in Turkey atm

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

Actually. I don't have time to make a case against Noz or Marlux, EoD too near... But they're the two I'd be good with lynching. Instead I'll make a list of reads and reiterate this: Noz is the best lynch for today.

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    then vote him girl
    -vote marluxion

hopefully i spelled that right
    after him I'd also vote efe because i think he is the Rigger
    We really need to work together but there's like an hour left in the day almost...
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397
    Ganelon

i debating between MM and noz right now.....lol
    What makes you think that MM is scum? I'm asking because I may or may not agree with you.

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

What makes you think that MM is scum? I'm asking because I may or may not agree with you.
    meta. he is usually a lot more intense coming EoD. he also pushed that we NEED a lynch, and doenst seem to be pressuring or pushing anyone, more just sitting back and tossing in comments here and there - not MM like at all.

50. ISO #1400