S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 39
Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 3805
  1. ISO #1901

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    u mean me swearing up and down im town? like the last 2 pages? yes u are scum with them. lol just lynch me then. I'm not going to try and persuade 5 or w/e new players with efekannn againt lynching 3 experienced players.
    Not just saying "It's fake, I'm town!", I mean saying "Hey if I was scum I'd not do this, so I'm town! I wouldn't do that either!" It's the kind of things you usually say. And @blinkskater if you disappear without putting your blood I vote you and call on a lynch on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1902

3. ISO #1903

4. ISO #1904

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I Swear Nothing To You SCUM
    -vote Blinkskater
    Goodbye blink. ALL VOTE BLINKSKATER.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not just saying "It's fake, I'm town!", I mean saying "Hey if I was scum I'd not do this, so I'm town! I wouldn't do that either!" It's the kind of things you usually say. And @blinkskater if you disappear without putting your blood I vote you and call on a lynch on you.
    Oh ffs MM, blink thinks your scum ffs. Prove him wrong lynch distorted today.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #1907

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Now the lynch me and prove it defense. I think we are running out of defenses in the book for you distorted
    nah im done arguing it. efe will side with anyone against me (why u gave him a gun) and @Marshmallow Marshall is too paranoid about my other scum games and is a completely ignoring facts here lol dont even try to play the "he was scummy" card. I open claimed TPR as well as who i gave the gun to (a strong town read) reasonings behind everything - while hte people you are siding with have given nothing rofl. MM is either scum or just HORRIBLE at reading.

not point pushing further since people are accepting this without any logical basis behind it. and if it is u 3 as scum, yeah im not about to put the effort in to convince a bunch of newer players and efekannn to put you up. :mic drop: all urs. im done. make ur pick.

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

@blinkskater DO YOU PUT YOUR FREAKING BLOOD ON THE PACT???? ELSE I VOTE YOU.

Distorted, stop. I already explained my point: if you're scum it's two confirmed townies, if you're town it's two mafias down.
    You're wrong. By day 3 they could have one day-vest on them both. If a gun went into a side manipulated by them, or theirs, then they will be safe until day 4. And then, rigged items will make it complicated for town to shoot ONE of them. One of them that COULD HAVE A NIGHT VEST by then.

10. ISO #1910

-vote Blinkskater
    Goodbye blink. ALL VOTE BLINKSKATER.
    OMG MM, YOU ARE SO FRUSTRATING RIGHT NOW.
    THE LYNCH IS BETWEEN ME AND DISTORTED DONT SWITCH THE DAMN TOPIC
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    You're wrong. By day 3 they could have one day-vest on them both. If a gun went into a side manipulated by them, or theirs, then they will be safe until day 4. And then, rigged items will make it complicated for town to shoot ONE of them. One of them that COULD HAVE A NIGHT VEST by then.
    But at that point Rigger would be attacking the Mafia.

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

nah im done arguing it. efe will side with anyone against me (why u gave him a gun) and @Marshmallow Marshall is too paranoid about my other scum games and is a completely ignoring facts here lol dont even try to play the "he was scummy" card. I open claimed TPR as well as who i gave the gun to (a strong town read) reasonings behind everything - while hte people you are siding with have given nothing rofl. MM is either scum or just HORRIBLE at reading.

not point pushing further since people are accepting this without any logical basis behind it. and if it is u 3 as scum, yeah im not about to put the effort in to convince a bunch of newer players and efekannn to put you up. :mic drop: all urs. im done. make ur pick.
    So distorted admits defeat and we found our scum then huh? GG WP

16. ISO #1916

he WANTS to be lynched over SCV. STOP FALLING FOR EVERY DAMN TRICK!!!!
    Fuck it.
    -vote Distorted

17. ISO #1917

100000%%%% this.

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

i swear on your kids, my futures kids, that i am town. a gunsmith, and i gave a gun to magoroth last night.
    Oh now you get the name right huh? lmfao

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

OMG @blinkskater and @Marshmallow Marshall , WE ARE NOT LYNCHING EITHER OF YOU FFS.
    My vote is on Distorted. Y'all trying to manipulate me from one side or the other. ENOUGH. Distorted gets lynched or the Mafia and the Rigger put items for themselves and/or kill people because of no lynch.

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

yes, and that is sad that is the only thing u have to go on rofl.
    I already explained i read you as scum when I spent all day 1 heavily hinting i was Gunsmith and then you spent all of last bit of day trying to push the vote my way.You led that lynch train on me Distorted and I know its because you wanted the gunsmith dead. You settled on marl when my vote wouldnt happen.

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

My vote is on Distorted. Y'all trying to manipulate me from one side or the other. ENOUGH. Distorted gets lynched or the Mafia and the Rigger put items for themselves and/or kill people because of no lynch.
    Actually no.
    -unvote
    I'm gonna let you argue and read your stuff, that's all. I don't like Distorted swearing on his potential kids.

31. ISO #1931

32. ISO #1932

Put your shit together MM. I've seen you pull WIFOMs way harder than this. Why are you not thinking this through AT ALL?

33. ISO #1933

Put your shit together MM. I've seen you pull WIFOMs way harder than this. Why are you not thinking this through AT ALL?
    Because I gotta re-read the game. Brb.

34. ISO #1934

MM Is Also Scum, If You Seen Any Of His Town Games You Would Know He Is Scum By This Day 2.
    u know what, im in with that. especially since i am, actual in literally, disbelief right now that that MM is not voting SCV lol - so i guess that makes senes. Ill find my read from D1 where i list MM not pushing at SCV, and now to think of it MM got very defensive when i brought that up.

35. ISO #1935

36. ISO #1936

Actually no.
    -unvote
    I'm gonna let you argue and read your stuff, that's all. I don't like Distorted swearing on his potential kids.
    Inb4 he is shooting blanks

37. ISO #1937

u know what, im in with that. especially since i am, actual in literally, disbelief right now that that MM is not voting SCV lol - so i guess that makes senes. Ill find my read from D1 where i list MM not pushing at SCV, and now to think of it MM got very defensive when i brought that up.
    i'll give you a hint on whom i believe # 3 is it rhymes with naz hugs

38. ISO #1938

Because I gotta re-read the game. Brb.
    some1 else now accuses you and this is the response.....

ok I believe blinks theory now. either way both involve SCV. @Magoroth may be changing that shooting to MM............

and if you are scum MM .... lol actually well played using that meta paranoia rofl - that was so insanely frustrating.

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

i must pause and say everyone is playing one hell of a game, everyones points/excuses/lies/truths are all wonderfull <3
    Oh god Blink, don't go being manipulated by distorted too. I thought you and me at least saw through the bs.

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

Oh ffs, I swear if distorted bs's his way to victory again
    dude you are pushing for a fast lynch, no evidence behind it other than u are counter claiming me. 0 reasons behind why you supposdely gave a gun to efekannn of all people (when majority of town disagreed with that....as well as common sense) - and absolutely nothing to back anything you say up.

49. ISO #1949

but for future games we really do need to elimintate this "swearing on" things.... it becomes cheap tactics that usually will encompass a smaller group of players meta.
    Shit I ignore all that completely because it's so easy to lie. If some1 here is actually taking those seriously I'm lmfao

50. ISO #1950

dude you are pushing for a fast lynch, no evidence behind it other than u are counter claiming me. 0 reasons behind why you supposdely gave a gun to efekannn of all people (when majority of town disagreed with that....as well as common sense) - and absolutely nothing to back anything you say up.
    inactvie lurking pretty much all of day 1 and come out charging day 2 100% positive on scum teams? no dude.