Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
Closing thought before I sleep: Came into Day 2 feeling bad that I hammered MARL, his reads on me were why I ended up going through with it, when I am town and someone strongly reads me as scum I instantly get suspect of that. Also Him saying that something like punctuation and the way efe typed were anti town I STRONGLY disagreed with, but let it be known that I wanted the MM lynch I was pretty set in that, But everyone was happy to jump on MARL I even said MARL went up to quick that's why I changed to wanted MM lynched near EOD and he nor SCV were even close to getting put up. So MM's play day 2 is nothing NOTHING like he plays as town, if he were town the start of day 2 would have been a quest, no a fucking WORLD WAR 3 mission to lynch me. and he would have stopped at nothing to do so. Now onto Distorted He's been reading my Interactions/Actions CORRECT all game. He saw my intentions for doing certain things that i did, and guessed them to a Tee, If he were TRUELY scum he would have painted those actions as SCUMMY NOT TOWNY. He correctly called out I was trying to bait Rigger into giving me items, and gave me towncred for that. Scum would have painted me wanting weapons SCUMMY. Nobody has defended Distorted. I had to put on that "Show" to paint a clearer picture for everyone (myself) included to see the scum for who they really were, It's been fun tonight guys Nite Nite
why am i always targeted in these kind of plans =( lol