S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 41
Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 3805
  1. ISO #2001

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I Said Over And Over We Need A Lynch, I Wanted MM Then You All Woulnt Do It So Against My Will I Vote Marl Because Of His Shitty Reads On Me I WANTED MM YOU WOULDNT DO IT ( Now He's Trying To Bus You Knowing You Wont Be Lynched So It Looks Good On Him)
    I don't understand why you're saying you voted Marl against your will. There's at least one post I know where you explicitly state you want to lynch marl.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    First of all, you wanted to try to vote MM AND SCV, moved yourself to scv with like 3 minutes left in the game. I shouldn't have erased the quotes you put, but he started soft claiming some kind of power role. Why the fuck would I move my vote last minute OFF MY top scum read to sheep someone you wanted to lynch?
    Moving onto page 35..
    yea I wanted to vote both because between Hybrid, Noz, and Marlux - second we pushed a vote on them they got to L-2. Well, when i reached MM he wouldent get past L-4. Then we went to Marlux, went to L-1 then i still wnated to push MM/SCV blink told me to pick 1, i went with SCV because that was the only possible lynch we could MAYBE get the votes for. Blink resisted that pretty heavily and went for MM. Im guessing he may have thought it was me and MM then and wanted me to prove it wasnt. but i got the huge vibe that MM was town and it was blink and SCV; was odd how blink told me to pick then rejected who i did pick, and it happened to be the ONLY possible lynch. Then today both blink and SCV came at me instantly. Blinks now voting SCV and MM is as well - I 100% believe bussing is going on here now. waiting for others input.

4. ISO #2004

I don't understand why you're saying you voted Marl against your will. There's at least one post I know where you explicitly state you want to lynch marl.
    because we needed a day 1 lynch - and no1 else was going to happen. blink promised he had good info as well on maryls flip, and i had blink heavily town read so i trusted him on that.

5. ISO #2005

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    @Distorted

Do you think Weaponsmith is the most important proactive role for Town?
    no. I think trackers and authenticators could be more powerful. Weaponsmith becomes more powerful LATE game if we start losing voting power. Right now weaponsmith could be good or bad for town. I gave the gun to Magoroth - his shot will go off before a thief, so we have a guaranteed kill IF HE IS TOWN. but, if magoroth on the off off chance is scum, i just made a shit decision. but i felt comfortable enough with it at EoD.

6. ISO #2006

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    shit luck of the draw for me since yagami is mostly afk, noz is not even keeping up on the reading, efe just wants to lynch me Fielz will see the BS and so will magoroth, but thats not enough.

@Marshmallow Marshall what happens when the evils have vests + guns. yes GL killing them off. if you are town...i hope im not on your team again =P lol
    Only afk due to work will get caught up completely after work

12. ISO #2012

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Actually I'm gonna make a big post incriminating you @Marshmallow Marshall and SCV soon enough.
    So I'm scum with Scv but currently the one pushing his lynch? Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #2013

And by LAMIST I meant doing a thing people would look out to you to make for reading you town, since that's your meta. By doing an ISO on Distorted putting him in good lights, not only you try to gain his favors, but also go up as a town read. So, for me it's like a underlying LAMIST.
    You're literally accusing me of playing like myself. So ummm........
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #2014

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So I'm scum with Scv but currently the one pushing his lynch? Nice.
    ...by no means are you pushing his lynch. you voted him even after blink. whomever the other scum was jumped ship realizing SCV dug himself a hole. so between u and blink there is bussing going on right now.

15. ISO #2015

^ That reaction is basically what Mafia expected town to make.
    ok mr. town, since you're so smart, you think distorted is the real weaponsmith and scv is fake?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

16. ISO #2016

You're literally accusing me of playing like myself. So ummm........
    but ive played all my FM games with you, every 1 of them u were town (iirc); and ive pointed out multiple times this game you have a different playstyle - i even specifically mentioned your interactions with SCV seemed different than normal.

17. ISO #2017

ok mr. town, since you're so smart, you think distorted is the real weaponsmith and scv is fake?
    we have a tracker claim who can literally verify this lol Second he claimed SCV immediately labeled him as scum without even thinking about it. Well why? there would be a higher chance of there being a tracker than a mafia "tracker", since we already have info a thief exists. SCV knew whatever info can be gathered in this will work against him. he pushed for a fast lynch and discredited anyone saying they can offer evidence.

18. ISO #2018

we have a tracker claim who can literally verify this lol Second he claimed SCV immediately labeled him as scum without even thinking about it. Well why? there would be a higher chance of there being a tracker than a mafia "tracker", since we already have info a thief exists. SCV knew whatever info can be gathered in this will work against him. he pushed for a fast lynch and discredited anyone saying they can offer evidence.
    verify it tongiht that is.

19. ISO #2019

yea I wanted to vote both because between Hybrid, Noz, and Marlux - second we pushed a vote on them they got to L-2. Well, when i reached MM he wouldent get past L-4. Then we went to Marlux, went to L-1 then i still wnated to push MM/SCV blink told me to pick 1, i went with SCV because that was the only possible lynch we could MAYBE get the votes for. Blink resisted that pretty heavily and went for MM. Im guessing he may have thought it was me and MM then and wanted me to prove it wasnt. but i got the huge vibe that MM was town and it was blink and SCV; was odd how blink told me to pick then rejected who i did pick, and it happened to be the ONLY possible lynch. Then today both blink and SCV came at me instantly. Blinks now voting SCV and MM is as well - I 100% believe bussing is going on here now. waiting for others input.
    omg this post gives me a headache but after reading the ones before
    -vote unvote

i think that's how it works.
    post #2001 wasn't directed at u at all...

20. ISO #2020

...by no means are you pushing his lynch. you voted him even after blink. whomever the other scum was jumped ship realizing SCV dug himself a hole. so between u and blink there is bussing going on right now.
    I'm legit ready to kill Scv at EoD. You may find & quote if you want, I literally said "Scv is today's lynch". And just so you all see it. Unless a REALLY big change happens, SCV MUST BE OUR LYNCH TODAY.

21. ISO #2021

22. ISO #2022

omg this post gives me a headache but after reading the ones before
    -vote unvote

i think that's how it works.
    post #2001 wasn't directed at u at all...
    i know.. i just wanted it to be known that noz stepped in with a tracker claim and SCV instantly shut him down. without even showing any form of wanting to consider the option another TPR exists. the way I see it, an SCV flip will also confirm Noz as town.

23. ISO #2023

I didn't ask you this question either wtf, let him answer.
    Also if efe and mag could come online and verify they have items that would be cherry.

24. ISO #2024

i know.. i just wanted it to be known that noz stepped in with a tracker claim and SCV instantly shut him down. without even showing any form of wanting to consider the option another TPR exists. the way I see it, an SCV flip will also confirm Noz as town.
    that's true, and obviously i'm between either you or scv for a lynch today if we lynch, because there is no way i see superjack putting in 2 town gunsmiths. someone is either mafia or Rigger and the other, town. seems too ez if you ended up being evil

25. ISO #2025

This is going to be read as scummy in every way, but inb4 Superjack put 2 gunsmiths and me,scv,blink, and MM are all town.

lol i just have to say if that turns out to be the scenario we just gave all the scums 100% wifom, and the game without them having to do anything. lol
    Lol if that happens XD

26. ISO #2026

Actually, before start of day I wanted to lynch Scv for the HUGE amount of information it was revealing. Then there was all that bullshit, and you claimed WEAPONsmith... and I realized lynching you would reveal as much information anyway. But with Noz's claim and side, it puts Scv in the most informationful lynch. And the ISO I've made on Distorted was to cool down a bit from the stupid shit going on, actually... The bad side of playing with emotions is that you can get manipulated easily, but the good side is that pressure is great when that happens, and golden information gets out, information you can analyze later when you're cooled down. @Fielzanks

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

Also. I'm getting a bad vibe from Hybrid's silence... He has been tossed in the "scapegoated" category and has been forgotton for a lynch, with some promises of reading and participating. But now, Efekann has contributed more than him, and I'm not even talking about the post count.

29. ISO #2029

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

You'll see what I think about it. I think that Distorted is being used to get rid of him and winning the game thanks to day vest while thief steals guns.
    Guns pew pew first. Thief doesn't stop shootings.

32. ISO #2032

So if you have questions, better start asking now.
    What do you think about Hybrid?

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

We only spared him because he promised to be active and hinted at being TPR. And we're not too kind with liars.
    Wait, I had forgotten the soft TPR claim. If Noz is really Tracker and Distorted/Scv really Gunsmith... is there another TPR?

35. ISO #2035

36. ISO #2036

Wait, I had forgotten the soft TPR claim. If Noz is really Tracker and Distorted/Scv really Gunsmith... is there another TPR?
    I think there is as much TPR as Mafia Power Roles. So either 2 and 2, which get us 5 nights actions with Rigger, what we already saw here, or 7 nights actions. With half the people not answering the thread yet it's still possible.

37. ISO #2037

You'll see what I think about it. I think that Distorted is being used to get rid of him and winning the game thanks to day vest while thief steals guns.
    no day vests can be used right today. They get used at night - but since everyone got items last night no1 can use them until tonight. so no1 but the rigger is lynch proof today (since he has an auto). and magoroths gun cannot be taken if he uses it, because use of gun comes BEFORE thief.

38. ISO #2038

no day vests can be used right today. They get used at night - but since everyone got items last night no1 can use them until tonight. so no1 but the rigger is lynch proof today (since he has an auto). and magoroths gun cannot be taken if he uses it, because use of gun comes BEFORE thief.
    Yeah, that's why I think Mafia plan was to get rid of you today while having a day vest for the next.

39. ISO #2039

40. ISO #2040

I want to say Yagami said a Thief had targeted him. So unless this is a great plan by Distorted, Yagami is Town/rigger with low chance, and Magoroth MUST use his gun tonight. @Magoroth we'd need you.

41. ISO #2041

42. ISO #2042

just don't forget, the lynch is between me and SCV. so that should not change.
    Yeah we MUST lynch before Mafia gets op because items, and we must lynch between Distorted and Scv. I pick Scv. And if he's town, Blinky is probably too. And Distorted is a fucking mastermind.

43. ISO #2043

44. ISO #2044

Kira can be lying, for sure. Blink too by the way, since he claimed recieving a vest, there's a town TPR who makes vest or he lied.
    I don't think Blink would say if he had a vest. It's stupid, why would anyone shoot him then?

45. ISO #2045

46. ISO #2046

Going to write my post now. Editing will be long since it'll be harder to make than a read-wall post. But one should come right after.
    STOP!! YOU CANNOT EDIT YOUR POSTS.

47. ISO #2047

48. ISO #2048

@naz @Noz_Bugz @Marshmallow Marshall @Magoroth @blinkskater

Duh I Hammerd Marl I should Be The Lynch You Even Said Im Confirmed Scum Stop Trying To Twist Things More I Called For Marl Lynch I Deserve To Be Lynched
    Trying to get himself lynched over SCV

Yeah My Vote Stays On Distorted (Even Tho I Look Like The Scum More) I Just Hope You Guys Will Understand At EOD I Wanted MM Not MARL And Distorted Manipulated Everyone Again And Wouldn't Vote MM (But He Asked Who We Voting)

I Said Over And Over We Need A Lynch, I Wanted MM Then You All Woulnt Do It So Against My Will I Vote Marl Because Of His Shitty Reads On Me I WANTED MM YOU WOULDNT DO IT ( Now He's Trying To Bus You Knowing You Wont Be Lynched So It Looks Good On Him)

END OF DAY 1
    -vote marluxion
    CHOO
    realize MARL is the hardest train to get going imo
    but i've been pushing marl for about 8 hours now............................................... ............

i dont want to lynch hybrid or scv, id rather lynch MARL then mayb noz MM im 50-50 on legit i feel like he is town but my guts telling me hes scum fuck

49. ISO #2049

@naz @Noz_Bugz @Marshmallow Marshall @Magoroth @blinkskater

Trying to get himself lynched over SCV

END OF DAY 1
    Hm. If Scv is scum Blink follows in grave.

50. ISO #2050

By editing I meant formatting! Sorry for the confusion
    Oh lol