Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 3805
  1. ISO #1001
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    I can tolerate people who are unique. But you make it a pain in the ass to read.
    That in itself is anti-town.

Also, you don't have to thrust your 'uniqueness' in everyone's face by intentionally capitalizing every single word. It's like you're intentionally trying to be annoying.
    He does that OOC as well :P

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Hurry , Three Scum Points. For Just Being Me.. Awesome.
    I was talkig to @blinkskater

4. ISO #1004
    Ganelon

I was talkig to @blinkskater

5. ISO #1005
    Ganelon

Umm...? Double post...? How did that happen?

6. ISO #1006
    Ganelon

Btw I need to go, getting ready for school

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

I Wake Up Every Morning Thinking How Can I Make This Game Harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #1009

I Wasnt Trying To Edit Anything I Wanted To See If Host Could Lock This Thread Till Game Duration Over From Our View. And Start Day 2 Thread.
    Day 2 is in this thread. Host will lock thread at the end of the countdown you can see at opening post. He will then put a 24h countdown for Night 1. Then, night actions and last wills will be PM'd to Host. Mafia chat will also open.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1010

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    First: Stop Fucking Typing Like That It's Cancer

I Propose That People That Cant Tolerate People Who Are Unique.. They Are The True Cancer.
    I can tolerate unique people. Not stupid people, sorry. =)

11. ISO #1011

Then you admit that "you" are anti town...

12. ISO #1012

After a read of these few so revelent posts... I'm going to bed, it's morning lol see you later guys

13. ISO #1013

I can tolerate people who are unique. But you make it a pain in the ass to read.

Also, you don't have to thrust your 'uniqueness' in everyone's face by intentionally capitalizing every single word. It's like you're intentionally trying to be annoying.
    hello matey how ya doing lad
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #1014

Efekannn The Evil Towny Here I Want To Freaking Play Like I Always Do But Distorted Freaking Forced Me To Be Polite Ffs But Anyway Im Far Away From Home

We Are Gonna Go To London Pretty Soon Which Means Ill Be Gone For A Few Hours Soon

btw the deal was distorteds death for my reads gimme a gun and ill shoot him doc on me
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

alrighty everybody yall distrust me for being polite i freaking give up yall scum and distorted is town and this is not sarcasm or anything this is serious(maybe idk idc) and im gonna side with distorted until you people learn to respect polite people
    (i want to be rude again...)

(my comfirmed town reads are the clan leaders scv and me and distorted)
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

screw you distorted is evi... SHUT UP HE IS TOWN

alrighty distorted is town and blink is trying be better than us (no need to wipeout the easy competition yet hehe)

scv is comfirmed town for siding with me too and thar fitz guy freaking took ma tactic but idc hehe

we clan leaders will bait you for info so we can win alrighty? do not be evil haha

gl hf i wish you a nice day hahaha
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

yall gone i demand a armour im gonna protect myself from your attacks idc if rigger gives me a fake one mgs peqce walker taught me a lot of about nuclear detterence so nobody would dare fighting me i hope(please dont awaken my fear im not taking this serious just yet please dont dont dont i beg you pleaseeeeee)
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #1021

Oh wait... YOU'RE RIGHT. Distorted, +++scumpoints for you. Didn't notice that o.O
    eh I dont get how it came off scummy. That turned into pressuring against someone to im leading a lynch on them - to "lets talk about lynching him and if he's town get distorted" lol sounded too opportunistic.

@Marshmallow Marshall Exactly what are you agreeing to on that post, elabororate? (post #962)

Actually, Distorted not having voted Sheep makes me even more uneasy... I feel like he wanted to drive the lynch by pushing ideas. His wallpost was like a case against Sheep, but without a vote. Now he uses the absence of vote as a cover? wouldn't lynch Distorted today, but he gained A LOT of scumpoints for this.
    Becaus I wasnt accusing him of being scum lol I made that very clear in another post. Was heavy pressuring. It wasnt until he said he quits that I really got a scum read. Please post this "wallpost" case against him. (hopefully its not just refering to him needing to read the setup) - because that was the exact case i used agaisnt hybrid last game, came in with an agenda, exact same thing sheep did. scummy.

To Be Honest The Reason I Dont Say Much Is Because I Am New To Forum Mafia.. Im Still Learning The Processes Im Keeping Informed And Making Judgements Based On What I See Here. I Am Here When Not Sleeping Or At Work. I Also, In General A Pretty Quiet Individual In General Unless I Have Something To Contribute. Yes I Asked The Min Post Requirements because I Didnt Know. So There Is That.
    YAGAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is (MENTION)SuperJack(/MENTION), replace ( ) by [ ]
    @ mention works as well, thats how i mention you and you always see it I have NEVER used the (mention) mention thing, i didnt know that was a thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Efekannn The Evil Towny Here I Want To Freaking Play Like I Always Do But Distorted Freaking Forced Me To Be Polite Ffs But Anyway Im Far Away From Home

We Are Gonna Go To London Pretty Soon Which Means Ill Be Gone For A Few Hours Soon

btw the deal was distorteds death for my reads gimme a gun and ill shoot him doc on me
    efe u can play however u want lol - I was talking about in the discord be nicer! and to specific people that were complainig about it as well.

22. ISO #1022

Oh btw didn't want to be rude lol, just better for everyone if the post is easy to read, like blinky's list =) also blink, why was Fiel down in the Scum category? I don't get it o.O
    I tried to explain it briefly i feel he knows whos town and whos not and i copied your format because its OP

23. ISO #1023

yall gone i demand a armour im gonna protect myself from your attacks idc if rigger gives me a fake one mgs peqce walker taught me a lot of about nuclear detterence so nobody would dare fighting me i hope(please dont awaken my fear im not taking this serious just yet please dont dont dont i beg you pleaseeeeee)
    did.....did efekannn break?? =(

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

Fielzanks

After reviewing all of his posts, I have conflicting thoughts of him. He flip flops on important interactions. For example, he scum hunts Blinkskater then immediately backs off when Blinkskater scum hunts him back. This is not what I would expect from the self proclaimed most Town read player. Town should be confident in their scum hunting, backing off immediately because of reverse pressure makes me think you want to protect your image at all costs.

Your yolo attitude for using gifted items is questionable to me. With the chances of the item being from scum is basically 2/3, the odds are not in the favour of the user. Mafia will NEVER use an item given to them because they know where the real weapons are going to come from. You are advocating Town to risk suicide, no beuno from me. You also expressed reluctance to be given a gun, so this also ties into what I just went over. You want others to risk suicide but not yourself. Fair, self preservation. I don't like how it's laid out tho.

Your pressure on Hybrid is understandable due to his troll posts, but what about Efekannn? He is essentially doing the same thing. I give you Town rep for stating a lynch on Hybrid reveals nothing. You are 100% correct.

I also give you Town rep for your scum labeling of Noz_Bugz. Noz did blindly trusted you very strongly and you caught onto it very quickly. I painted you as a guy that might be a target for buddying but your skepticism of Noz proved me wrong.

I have a question for you. You don't want a gun given to Light, Marluxion, naz or Hybrid. Can you elaborate on why Marluxion shouldn't?

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    eh I dont get how it came off scummy. That turned into pressuring against someone to im leading a lynch on them - to "lets talk about lynching him and if he's town get distorted" lol sounded too opportunistic.

@Marshmallow Marshall Exactly what are you agreeing to on that post, elabororate? (post #962)

Becaus I wasnt accusing him of being scum lol I made that very clear in another post. Was heavy pressuring. It wasnt until he said he quits that I really got a scum read. Please post this "wallpost" case against him. (hopefully its not just refering to him needing to read the setup) - because that was the exact case i used agaisnt hybrid last game, came in with an agenda, exact same thing sheep did. scummy.

YAGAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ mention works as well, thats how i mention you and you always see it I have NEVER used the (mention) mention thing, i didnt know that was a thing lol

efe u can play however u want lol - I was talking about in the discord be nicer! and to specific people that were complainig about it as well.
    so you do not accept me for being polite huh? i dont know what to do anymore you people cant accept me for being polite and you still treat me in a unacceptable manner

distorted is town and im sorry i wish yall have a nice day
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #1029

Also In My Personal Opinion I Believe Hybrid Should Be Given Two Fire Arms Based On Something He Said Earlier In The Forums. Like I Said He Is Likely Duel Wielder. Based On A Comment He Made. Also , My Opinion On Efekannn02 Remains The Same. Should Be Executed. Again These Are Just My Thoughts On The Matter.
    Holy shit something just dawned on me 2 personallity efe 2 weapons

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Holy shit something just dawned on me 2 personallity efe 2 weapons
    that efe is not using that logic to give role clues im sorry its more of a personal thing distorted asked me to be nicer and im polite af since im in britain and almost in london
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

Posts like this. He seems far more aggressive towards posts whos GOAL is to find scum. Things like 'twisting people's words' is the exact way we get scum to slip. We HAVE to throw shade at people in order to see their reactions and figure out whom the scum team is.

Literally what? Fiel was trying to scum hunt and you voted him for it?

What's the point on agreeing with someone else reading you townish? First of all, it comes off as LAMIST and secondly, it shows that you're willing to be pocketed if you are actually town. You need to keep in mind that the mafia know exactly who is town/scum so they will always have 'good reads.'

Your opinion on efe sure flip flopped pretty quickly there huh? Why? Did you realize that scum white knighting wasn't going to get you any town cred?
    You seem to misunderstand i agreed with him for being exactly right about my wordings not that i agreed with him for calling me townish and yeah my opinion on efe changed because i have suspicions he could be rigger setting up a possible distorted kill and i scum read town idk if you even read my reads list or not but i tend to vote people i read as scum, scum wont "slip up" IMO. Then you state im doing something to gain towncred? Suckah, i dont do things for town "cred" i do them to find scum

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

Lmfao giving out scum points for the way people type..... Unreal.... that gun is looking real good atm

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

do you accept me for who i am as polite me? YOU DONT
    No i don't because i feel you are not acting like your normal self (altho i feel like you have a polite side also) i feel you have an alternate agenda and by veing polite you are actually trolling us all(as possibly rigger?)

45. ISO #1045

No i don't because i feel you are not acting like your normal self (altho i feel like you have a polite side also) i feel you have an alternate agenda and by veing polite you are actually trolling us all(as possibly rigger?)
    no but a possible burning raging soul for distorted forcing me to be polite

thats why im gonna be british af now and honest
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

Distorted cant force you to do anything you are Efekannn02 the destroyer of dimensions, conqueror of universes... You dont bow down and give in to distorted, a mere mortal! SOMETHINGS UP HERE
    distorted is town and a american

he wanted me to be polite and i gladly obeyed because of special reasons

i am a threat to you when im rude please accept me as polite
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #1050