S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    However , Efekannn02 Has Been Silent Again For Some Time. I Suggest That Efekannn02 Is Actually Mafia. Trying To Convince Us Otherwise...
    first of all screw you im back from the language school in england and we have a evening activity in 2 hours

secondly i know its your first time but do you really want me to talk again? you know how i play i play by talking so much that people get triggered by me so i can show them at their nose that im alot better than them and win by being a anti narcissist/hypocrite

i will give a small read soon
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sounds like I've got reading to do... There's something I want to make sure, thought about it at work yesterday: lynch D1, yes or no? I feel like yes is really the best option, but I want to make sure of it.
    We were just talking how we can find the rigger with his auto one lynch save vest. Lynch is best.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Lynch D1 out of Hybrid or sheep . They have beem acting the most scummy IMO
    I haven't seen Hybrid give a single word yet. Gotta read lol. I don't like sheep for sure, but idk if he's just being somewhat... an asshole, or if he's scum. And the turbo votes on him earlier make me think of him as a scapesheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    first of all screw you im back from the language school in england and we have a evening activity in 2 hours

secondly i know its your first time but do you really want me to talk again? you know how i play i play by talking so much that people get triggered by me so i can show them at their nose that im alot better than them and win by being a anti narcissist/hypocrite

i will give a small read soon
    Okay that's not the Efekannn I know. +scumpoints

And don't you dare saying I don't know you.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #556

everybody who defended me is a scummish idiot or a meta town moron

everybody who voted hybrid with me are dumb sheeping mafia or stupid townies

everybody who voted me is a idiot scum or a stupid idiot towny

efekannn02 the troll here and i love that i am in possession of bait metas and trolls with a safe sound of normie triggering
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #557

Okay my list of reads
    MM-Seems very pro-town. Not sure if he is faking it really well
    Distorted-Pro town, but we all know how well he can fake it
    Sheep-Ego, says scum have no nightkill maybe a slip?, also replacing out because we are all "terrible at FM"
    Hybrid-POST YOU IDIOT. I DON'T WANNA MISSLYNCH AN INACTIVE TOWN. Also asking for weapons without a reason
    Fiel-Very contributive posts, if he is sucm I'll eat my hat.

Out of all if you are smithing a gun tonight gunsmith I suggest giving it to MM, Distorted, Fiel, or myself if you wanna waste a night ;)
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    So we have two positions being defended :
    Either we

a.- Announce when we get an item and what is is, to make things complicated for Mafia Power Roles and Rigger but at the cost of being victims from thieves

b.- Not announce when we get an item, to make things complicated for thieves, to allow allegiances to form but at the cost of allowing forgers/Rigger to sow discord amongst us.

Seems similar to "shall we roleclaim or not" debates from some D1 games. I am in favor of the second option because we can always announce in a detailed LW or in the following days where the information will be the most revelant. It may be harder to see items from Rigger though, while Mafia will know with certainty when an item does not come from one of them. I'm up to listening and changing my pos on this.

I'm also against a lynch today, because we need every one of our TPR and mislynching one would cost us a slow but inevitable defeat.
    We don't know how many TPRs we have... He got a point there, but I feel like the information we could get BEFORE items are recieved is critical. The most pure form of information ever.

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

Dinner Is Ready!

Efekannn02 The Troll Here I Need To Go By Efekannn02‘s Plan And Be Polite Until I Can Rub the Wannabe Super Smart Children At The Nose That Im Better Than Them And That They Are Not Super Smart

First Of All Troll Me Says(i gladly obey him) Distorted Is Town And He Deserves To Die

But Troll Me Also Wants A Deal

My Scum Reads For Distorteds Death Is That Fine?

hi distorted im me are you ok and fine i hope you have a great day because im happy ahahahahahah
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #563

Okay my list of reads
    MM-Seems very pro-town. Not sure if he is faking it really well
    Distorted-Pro town, but we all know how well he can fake it
    Sheep-Ego, says scum have no nightkill maybe a slip?, also replacing out because we are all "terrible at FM"
    Hybrid-POST YOU IDIOT. I DON'T WANNA MISSLYNCH AN INACTIVE TOWN. Also asking for weapons without a reason
    Fiel-Very contributive posts, if he is sucm I'll eat my hat.

Out of all if you are smithing a gun tonight gunsmith I suggest giving it to MM, Distorted, Fiel, or myself if you wanna waste a night ;)
    Uh oh. Hybrid not posting? That's bad... Did he do something like put his vote somewhere without much explaining, discredit a player fast, vote someone then go off or anything like that?

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Dinner Is Ready!

Efekannn02 The Troll Here I Need To Go By Efekannn02‘s Plan And Be Polite Until I Can Rub the Wannabe Super Smart Children At The Nose That Im Better Than Them And That They Are Not Super Smart

First Of All Troll Me Says(i gladly obey him) Distorted Is Town And He Deserves To Die

But Troll Me Also Wants A Deal

My Scum Reads For Distorteds Death Is That Fine?

hi distorted im me are you ok and fine i hope you have a great day because im happy ahahahahahah
    You sound like Sherlock Holmes evils. Lol.

16. ISO #566

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I don't think revealing items is worth the risk since mafia could have 2-3 diff roles that can exploit that heavily - I am not saying that about the entire game though, there may be a point we reach where revealing the nights you got weapons needs to be done to narrow things down. EVERYONE KEEP A SECTION IN YOUR LAST WILL SPECIFICALLY LISTING NIGHTS U GOT ITEMS, and what item. Last wills get PMed to the host, so make sure to do that and keep them up to date before day ends and before night ends.

However, if someone uses an item, ESPECIALLY after you kill someone, reveal who you are and own up to it - even if it is a bad call. If someone shoots someone and no1 claims to it, we are going to assume it is Mafia, and that mafia has a weapon smith (or town weaponsmith made a bad call).
    +townpoints. I feel like this is not just "to be pro-town", but is really a line of thoughts of a townie.

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    Nah, @Noz_Bugz is my go-to policy lynch
    Also SCV's hammering anyone strat is scummy, discuss
    Scummy but he was town last game... but then is he using that to cover himself?
    Also pushing a stupid policy lynch is scummy.

19. ISO #569

Uh oh. Hybrid not posting? That's bad... Did he do something like put his vote somewhere without much explaining, discredit a player fast, vote someone then go off or anything like that?
    Is this a dig at me and Distorted if so bravo
    ~Kanye West

20. ISO #570

6 posts, only 0 were helpful and none were votes
    Ik that might be a stupid demand, but could someone ISO that while I read, so I can keep it up while answering?

21. ISO #571

Is this a dig at me and Distorted if so bravo
    Naw it's things Hybrid did a lot earlier as scum. And what does that sentence even mean?

22. ISO #572

i already did, One was first, another is "Monika For President" (that I can get behind tbh) and one other is asking for weapons. Also how do I ISO on here, I'm probably doing it terribly by looking at user's posts
    ~Kanye West

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

Is it considered scummy to ask for a gun?

Either way, Gimme a gun, Gunsmiths!
    Guns are restricted to the Stone Guard!!!!! THROW HIM INTO PRISON!!!!

25. ISO #575

i already did, One was first, another is "Monika For President" (that I can get behind tbh) and one other is asking for weapons. Also how do I ISO on here, I'm probably doing it terribly by looking at user's posts
    There is no ISO button. WHICH SHOULD REALLY BE ADDED, COME ON GUYS. you gotta search through all pages and multiquote. it's lame. as fuck. and takes an hour. yay............................

26. ISO #576

There is no ISO button. WHICH SHOULD REALLY BE ADDED, COME ON GUYS. you gotta search through all pages and multiquote. it's lame. as fuck. and takes an hour. yay............................
    If you click on the users name you can see forum posts and can do ISOs a bit easier Give us a ISO button
    ~Kanye West

27. ISO #577

And that's the thing - I don't actually paint him as scum, which is why I dont have a vote on him, even to pressure. we now have more than half the game that is "ok" with lynching him day 1. NOW I am not saying I am against it, but I am not for it, not yet at least. I still have a slight town read towards him because I know how frustrating it can be being town and getting hit by multiple people. I think a lot of his frustration may be legit, which i read frustation as town, not scum.

@Marshmallow Marshall you seem to know him from somewhere else, is he usually the kind to take on a challenge if he was scum? or just back out?
    Noz you fucking liar, it was about Sheep not Hybrid...

I don't really, the only place I know him from is the little links I followed on his signature to check his meta, irrevelent because FUCK THAT WEBSITE. Oh, and the PM I sent to him as a welcome and an invite to join FM games, where he told me he was a veteran from another site. Just like when I tried to recruit you in that mod game.

28. ISO #578

If you click on the users name you can see forum posts and can do ISOs a bit easier Give us a ISO button
    Oh, that shitty shit? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH it makes even more lame ISOs, you don't have all the stuff quoted and it's all with times and all, shit to iso people.

29. ISO #579

Noz you fucking liar, it was about Sheep not Hybrid...

I don't really, the only place I know him from is the little links I followed on his signature to check his meta, irrevelent because FUCK THAT WEBSITE. Oh, and the PM I sent to him as a welcome and an invite to join FM games, where he told me he was a veteran from another site. Just like when I tried to recruit you in that mod game.
    uhhh I don't remember saying that, it was probably late last night
    ~Kanye West

30. ISO #580

I suggest keeping Hybrid at L-3 or L-2. BUT NOT L-1. Get him to post more
    NOT TODAY BUDDY!
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    My town reads are Blink, Noz and Fielzbanks. Everyone else is scum.
    By the way, since there can be no scum kill on N1, I propose that we lynch nobody today.
    + do you guys think the Rigger would claim anything other than Citizen?
    SCUMMY

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Why do I have share active hours with Efekann
    Poor you xD

36. ISO #586

You know we still have 34+ hours in the day? I don't think they will be asleep that long.
    |-)

37. ISO #587
    Ganelon

SCUMMY
    Pretty sure I retracted one of those statements. ++ scum points to you, and conversely ++ town points to Distorted, because I’m pretty sure one of you is scum.

38. ISO #588

i think we should let kira be himself, he doesnt know any of ours faces nor then ames except for host's
    sj i think you should change ur name
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

39. ISO #589

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    More information can be revealed on interactions, then someone with a lownpost count which dont give us much at all
    I'm 100% agreeing with this. And I'm also agreeing with Rumox's post saying noone will use their items, because 1: rigger mother fucker 2: counterfeiter. In fact, unless the Mafia got a smith, no items will be used unless tracker does something later in the game. Welcome to Black Flag Nightwith =)

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

Pretty sure I retracted one of those statements. ++ scum points to you, and conversely ++ town points to Distorted, because I’m pretty sure one of you is scum.
    1: why do you think one of us are scum
    2: I'm still in the reading so idk and idfc if you retracted, its still scummy and its even scummier that you defend it
    3: you are stating things without explaining them. stop that.

42. ISO #592

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    also @Marshmallow Marshall carry this game out i don t wanna bother with making reads lol
    -vote Hybrid
    Okay no. I'll carry you in a grave if you troll...

43. ISO #593

-vote Hybrid
    Okay no. I'll carry you in a grave if you troll...
    Last game meta btw lol

44. ISO #594

also Marshmallow Marshall carry this game out i don t wanna bother with making reads lol

March 6th, 2018, 01:38 PM
    Thread: S-FM The Smith's
    by Hybrid

Replies
    Views

i think we should let kira be himself, he doesnt know any of ours faces nor then ames except for host's
    sj i think you should change ur name

March 6th, 2018, 01:31 PM
    by Hybrid

Replies
    Views

I vent read up the setup nor the game will need some time

March 6th, 2018, 01:30 PM
    by Hybrid

Replies
    Views

Give me items please.

March 6th, 2018, 01:30 PM
    by Hybrid

Replies
    Views

NOT TODAY BUDDY!

March 6th, 2018, 10:22 AM
    by Hybrid

Replies
    Views

scum has already mindwashed you, they make non contributing seem as confirmed evil. That's why you ve said *easy lynch* and *this obvious*

the thign is, i have no idea what you guys are upto rn...

March 6th, 2018, 09:48 AM
    by Hybrid

Replies
    Views

oooo scv ingame
    scvmurderer

March 6th, 2018, 07:03 AM
    by Hybrid

Replies
    Views

Can I ve items please?

March 5th, 2018, 07:09 PM
    by Hybrid

Replies
    Views

Uh
    Monika
    For president

March 5th, 2018, 07:06 PM
    by Hybrid

Replies
    Views

Sadly 😢

March 5th, 2018, 07:05 PM
    by Hybrid

Replies
    Views

Fuck off already or i troll the whole gsme again x.x

March 5th, 2018, 07:02 PM
    by Hybrid

Replies
    Views

First

March 5th, 2018, 01:38 PM

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

You're so scum lol...

45. ISO #595

@Hybrid Read, contribute or die. You're my highest scum read.

46. ISO #596

Something I want to add; Lynching a low poster at random gives us little to no information regardless of if they are scum/town.
    So you'd better have a good case against the low poster you specifically choose if the time comes.
    True. I call meta on Hybrid though. And I just realized he was at L-2
    -vote Marluxion
    Pressure vote. You seem way less contributive than last game (yes you were scum ik), you had shown a great ability to make revelant posts with reads and all. Where is this gone?

47. ISO #597

Wat? Don’t lynch Efekannn just becausehe’s acting like this - it’s his playstyle. Also, I would advise you all mot to lynch day 1. Anybody who presses for a lynch on day 1 will be my prime suspect!
    Then I'll be your prime suspect. I don't like you atm.

48. ISO #598
    Ganelon

Last game meta btw lol
    Hybrid trolled as Crier too. Doesn’t prove anything.

49. ISO #599

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I 100% think a day one lynch is could potentially be helpfull but if we all decide against that im OK with it too
    Why are you going so much under radar? You look like someone wanting to fit in.

50. ISO #600

Hybrid trolled as Crier too. Doesn’t prove anything.
    It's just not the same kind of trolling. Don't you know trolls? ^^