S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 3805
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Fuck, I shouldn't have put the Civilization 4 music as a background... now I want to play it but my CD is broken
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    i dunno - i may just do it for the bigger principle of not allowing entire day trolling to be an acceptable way to live past D1....
    Can't say I disagree with that..

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ugh you force me to tell it now. People wanted to lynch inactive/top posters. His death will learn us a lot about this. And we always get nice information from a D1 death, because scum can't coordinate before it happens.
    But don't you have the feeling that him being that high in votes for so long has cut some slack from others?

4. ISO #954

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    had 2 hours of sleep, come back to people still thinking I'm scum and have not once interacted with me

P
    no wonder why this nerd left
    You said you caught up on the reading, what are you waiting for? =P
    - what's your reads on everyone so far?
    - what is your take on the me and rumox debate which litreally involved lynching you!
    - what is your opinion about if you receive an item, should you reveal that information?
    - what is your opinion on if we should vote on who we believe should get a gun each day?
    - what is your opinion on a day 1 lynch?

5. ISO #955

- what is your take on the me and rumox debate which litreally involved lynching you!
    - what is your opinion about if you receive an item, should you reveal that information?
    - what is your opinion on if we should vote on who we believe should get a gun each day?
    the me and rumox debate starts at post #353

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

This is my post with quotes on Distorted about leading the scum hunt on Sheep/Naz. Distorted doesn't seem to think he was leading, but if you look at the posts he is the one that is obviously driving the train of thought the hardest. I agree that Sheep was acting scummy but whose to say the real scum realized this and saw a potential easy first lynch? Like I said, I wanted to discuss it but the conversation just died. Odd hours/no one else wanted too.

What I do take away from the interaction with Distorted is the "if ____, ____ is my top scum" train of thought is apparently only to be used by him, no one else

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted
    if there is no scum kills - i am going to heavily scumread Sheep.

8. ISO #958

My first post included my reads.
    I just reread y'alls debate, and like I said, I thought sheep was scum ez too. So I didn't really see anything wrong, but you both made some valid points. Like, I don't think saying if we lynch X and he flips Y, Z is my top target is very scummy? That's how I felt about MM and Sb16 in that one game you were host snd couldn't talk. But you were right when you said you weren't driving the lynch on him, since you had never voted him up.

about item reveals...thats sooo hard to answer! I don't know if we should reveal, but maybe not exactly? Idk, it makes it kind of useless for detectives and the other TPR that has to guess the right person to watch. It would be ideal if town had an auditor..maybe we could reveal that we recieved an item last night but not aay what it is? But aren't the only 2 items we can get guns and armor? ARGH!!! Eventually, revealing recieving items will single out the town smith, mafia smith, and Rigger right? So at that point, we wouldn't need the town smith..?? So maybe saying "I recieved an item last night" is good.

I think voting who should get a gun is a good idea but ultimately be left up to the discretion of the smith.

Already talked about opinion of d1 lynch too, damn read my posts smfh.

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    This is my post with quotes on Distorted about leading the scum hunt on Sheep/Naz. Distorted doesn't seem to think he was leading, but if you look at the posts he is the one that is obviously driving the train of thought the hardest. I agree that Sheep was acting scummy but whose to say the real scum realized this and saw a potential easy first lynch? Like I said, I wanted to discuss it but the conversation just died. Odd hours/no one else wanted too.

What I do take away from the interaction with Distorted is the "if ____, ____ is my top scum" train of thought is apparently only to be used by him, no one else
    Oh wait... YOU'RE RIGHT. Distorted, +++scumpoints for you. Didn't notice that o.O
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #963

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    Wait, what did i confess to?
    That you were not new to FM lol

14. ISO #964

Actually, Distorted not having voted Sheep makes me even more uneasy... I feel like he wanted to drive the lynch by pushing ideas. His wallpost was like a case against Sheep, but without a vote. Now he uses the absence of vote as a cover? wouldn't lynch Distorted today, but he gained A LOT of scumpoints for this.

15. ISO #965

I just wanna say its entirely possible to drive a lynch without voting them.
    ^^

16. ISO #966

I'll be posting my reads on all players within a couple of hours, need to STUDY
    XD okay

also that's all the posted stuff? o.O you guys are sleeping or what? IT'S MORNING! and i havent slept yet...

17. ISO #967

Town

Distorted
    MM
    Hybrid
    Rumox
    Naz
    Yagami
    Mago
    Fiel
    Efe
    NozBugz
    SCVMurderer
    Blinkskater

Scum

Most of these are just early leans with no solid reasoning as to most. (Pretty much everyone who isn't top2 or bottom2 could be placed in nearly any order.)

I don't like Blink's interactions at all. I think he's the most likely scum. SCV is the person I find the hardest to read, so i'm also lumping him in with scum until i've been given a reason to townread him.

Also I'm like 99% certain NozBugz is scum which is why Hybrid is so high on my list. Hybrid seems like an easy mislynch (LHF).

These are all early reads that could be inaccurate but that's what i'm feelin' right now.

As for my top town, I think it's obvious as to why I'm town reading both Distorted and MM. If you have to give someone a gun/armor, make it one of those two (or me.)

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Yes but in the last game you lynched hybrid for acting like this, he flipped crier.

Blink your list of reads is interesting, especially that you have everyone's highest town read as scum..which i think is good because, yes theres no way anyone can be 100% town.
    I don't have meta on Mag and Noz, so I'm taking note of what others are saying. I'm also noting that you're agreeing with MM, because his reads are always terrible lol.
    I never trust distorted, even when we were scum team that last game he made us crash & burn >:[
    Def agree with your placement of hybrid and scv. Curious that you put Kira in scum even though u have the same read on them as rumox and other neutrals. Would u be ok w a Kira lynch today then? Do u think Efe could be the Rigger?
    To Be Honest The Reason I Dont Say Much Is Because I Am New To Forum Mafia.. Im Still Learning The Processes Im Keeping Informed And Making Judgements Based On What I See Here. I Am Here When Not Sleeping Or At Work. I Also, In General A Pretty Quiet Individual In General Unless I Have Something To Contribute. Yes I Asked The Min Post Requirements because I Didnt Know. So There Is That.

20. ISO #970

Town

Distorted
    MM
    Hybrid
    Rumox
    Naz
    Yagami
    Mago
    Fiel
    Efe
    NozBugz
    SCVMurderer
    Blinkskater

Scum

Most of these are just early leans with no solid reasoning as to most. (Pretty much everyone who isn't top2 or bottom2 could be placed in nearly any order.)

I don't like Blink's interactions at all. I think he's the most likely scum. SCV is the person I find the hardest to read, so i'm also lumping him in with scum until i've been given a reason to townread him.

Also I'm like 99% certain NozBugz is scum which is why Hybrid is so high on my list. Hybrid seems like an easy mislynch (LHF).

These are all early reads that could be inaccurate but that's what i'm feelin' right now.

As for my top town, I think it's obvious as to why I'm town reading both Distorted and MM. If you have to give someone a gun/armor, make it one of those two (or me.)
    1: spaces between stuff that doesn't go together, for example if you say everything could go in any order, separate Distorted MM from the middle guys, and separate again NozBugz SCVMurderer Blinkskater. This list is giving me a headache lol

2: Blink's interactions? Which ones and with who?

3: You put Noz as more towny than Scv in your list, but then say Scv gets lumped there for being hard to read and then you say Noz is 99% scum to you.

4: What's LHF full meaning? Lynch Have Fun?

21. ISO #971

1: spaces between stuff that doesn't go together, for example if you say everything could go in any order, separate Distorted MM from the middle guys, and separate again NozBugz SCVMurderer Blinkskater. This list is giving me a headache lol

2: Blink's interactions? Which ones and with who?

3: You put Noz as more towny than Scv in your list, but then say Scv gets lumped there for being hard to read and then you say Noz is 99% scum to you.

4: What's LHF full meaning? Lynch Have Fun?
    1. Good point.
    2. I'll make a full post on blink in a moment, i was in progress of it before having to respond lel
    3. I put Noz there because he isn't acting scummy. Lynching Noz would be a policy lynch rather than lynching one of my scumreads. TL;DR when Noz acts Scummy he's town and when he doesn't he's usually scum.
    4. Low Hanging Fruit

22. ISO #972

1. Good point.
    2. I'll make a full post on blink in a moment, i was in progress of it before having to respond lel
    3. I put Noz there because he isn't acting scummy. Lynching Noz would be a policy lynch rather than lynching one of my scumreads. TL;DR when Noz acts Scummy he's town and when he doesn't he's usually scum.
    4. Low Hanging Fruit
    Oh lol you were making it :P sorry

If I was running my game like this, Distorted would already be dead because he's too good at scum and I could go paranoid at him super easily... Too scummy to be scum is okay, but not scummy enough to not be scum sucks lol.

Thanks =)

Your stuff makes me think about a sentence I've seen last game: "Yea, I'm way less organized without an agenda =P) - Distorted, Pirate of Th' Druken Cutlas
    So I'll give you a "free pass" and toss you in the null read category. (To those who didn't remember, marlux was a slight scumread to me before)

23. ISO #973
    Ganelon

G’d morning.

24. ISO #974

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    G’d morning.
    Good morning, gonna sleep soon... :P

25. ISO #975

Also In My Personal Opinion I Believe Hybrid Should Be Given Two Fire Arms Based On Something He Said Earlier In The Forums. Like I Said He Is Likely Duel Wielder. Based On A Comment He Made. Also , My Opinion On Efekannn02 Remains The Same. Should Be Executed. Again These Are Just My Thoughts On The Matter.

26. ISO #976
    Ganelon

Oh lol you were making it :P sorry

If I was running my game like this, Distorted would already be dead because he's too good at scum and I could go paranoid at him super easily... Too scummy to be scum is okay, but not scummy enough to not be scum sucks lol.

Thanks =)

Your stuff makes me think about a sentence I've seen last game: "Yea, I'm way less organized without an agenda =P) - Distorted, Pirate of Th' Druken Cutlas
    So I'll give you a "free pass" and toss you in the null read category. (To those who didn't remember, marlux was a slight scumread to me before)
    Yeah I don’t think Marl is Scum.

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    and don't try to twist his words into something it wasn't he never said i was for sure town, don't shed negativity on the fact that he saw something no one else did in my wording
    Posts like this. He seems far more aggressive towards posts whos GOAL is to find scum. Things like 'twisting people's words' is the exact way we get scum to slip. We HAVE to throw shade at people in order to see their reactions and figure out whom the scum team is.

so I know you've read a few games back, and now you pus distorteds heavily town agenda knowning that I agree with that and it's very logical my scum radar is going off of the charts right now
    -vote Fielzanks
    Literally what? Fiel was trying to scum hunt and you voted him for it?

damn i will say good fucking read lol (whether you're scum or town you will read me the same way)
    What's the point on agreeing with someone else reading you townish? First of all, it comes off as LAMIST and secondly, it shows that you're willing to be pocketed if you are actually town. You need to keep in mind that the mafia know exactly who is town/scum so they will always have 'good reads.'

I never said I wouldn't Lynch him (efe) just not d1 I feel you're pushing him has an easy lunch just because of the way he plays I'm not down with that
    I would be 100% fine with an Efe lynch today but not a HYBRID lynch.
    Your opinion on efe sure flip flopped pretty quickly there huh? Why? Did you realize that scum white knighting wasn't going to get you any town cred?

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also In My Personal Opinion I Believe Hybrid Should Be Given Two Fire Arms Based On Something He Said Earlier In The Forums. Like I Said He Is Likely Duel Wielder. Based On A Comment He Made. Also , My Opinion On Efekannn02 Remains The Same. Should Be Executed. Again These Are Just My Thoughts On The Matter.
    First: Stop Fucking Typing Like That It's Cancer

Second: Mind to quote the softclaim post?

Third: You realize dual wielder can be Mafia too? Great idea to give a Mafia two guns.

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

@SuperJack Will Day Ones Conversations Be Erased After Night? If Not Can It?
    It is (MENTION)SuperJack(/MENTION), replace ( ) by [ ]

34. ISO #984

See Unlike Some I Can Pick Up On The Subtle Things That Are Stated. They May Seem Irrelevant To You But I See Beyond The Direct Wording. Again Hybrid Should Get Two Firearms.
    If Hybrid flips scum, you become my prime suspect. I don't trust Hybrid with a weapon.

35. ISO #985
    Ganelon

@SuperJack Will Day Ones Conversations Be Erased After Night? If Not Can It?
    No. Please note it is illegal for you to edit your posts in any way.

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

Posts like this. He seems far more aggressive towards posts whos GOAL is to find scum. Things like 'twisting people's words' is the exact way we get scum to slip. We HAVE to throw shade at people in order to see their reactions and figure out whom the scum team is.

Literally what? Fiel was trying to scum hunt and you voted him for it?

What's the point on agreeing with someone else reading you townish? First of all, it comes off as LAMIST and secondly, it shows that you're willing to be pocketed if you are actually town. You need to keep in mind that the mafia know exactly who is town/scum so they will always have 'good reads.'

Your opinion on efe sure flip flopped pretty quickly there huh? Why? Did you realize that scum white knighting wasn't going to get you any town cred?
    Um. Here, SCUMS twist words. First argument irrevelent.

Omg that's true. I don't like that very much. But from the other side, Blink is the ONLY one to jump on someone who's a big town read for most people.

Last two things seem to be tunnel vision.

38. ISO #988

Thank goodness. I was about to say, it'd be disgusting to erase an entire days worth of conversation in game like this. Unless everyone has photographic memory, it'd essentially make all conversation in the previous day worthless if you can't quote it.

39. ISO #989

Unless you pay 1 000 000$ to the Host.

40. ISO #990

Thank goodness. I was about to say, it'd be disgusting to erase an entire days worth of conversation in game like this. Unless everyone has photographic memory, it'd essentially make all conversation in the previous day worthless if you can't quote it.
    Ayyy yep, we ain't stupid here :P

41. ISO #991

Um. Here, SCUMS twist words. First argument irrevelent.
    The argument isn't irrelevant though. As town, we need to try to push on everything that we might thing is a slip. This can be seen as twisting words, but it's necessary to get a reaction out of scum.

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

Going to play some Heroes of the Storm, then go to bed. I'll check this before going to bed though, so if you got questions, it's time, else it'll wait to "tomorrow" afternoon.

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996
    Ganelon

I Wasnt Trying To Edit Anything I Wanted To See If Host Could Lock This Thread Till Game Duration Over From Our View. And Start Day 2 Thread.
    Yeah, he’ll do that in 17 hours. Go to the front page, there’s a timer that tells you when the day’s going to end.
    btw days last 48 hours, nights last 24

47. ISO #997

First: Stop Fucking Typing Like That It's Cancer

Lel, not sure what i'd rather try to decipher more
    Light's degenerate all caps every word or Blink's no punctuation or caps ever
    I Propose That People That Cant Tolerate People Who Are Unique.. They Are The True Cancer.

48. ISO #998
    Ganelon

LOL bull shit
    Interesting reaction. I wonder what you would’ve said if I had claimed Crier :P

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000
    Ganelon

You just gained scum points for that +++