Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Potential slip here. Bookmark #44

Is it like that #4 slip again?

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    So we should do this for items so any potential trackers can make sure if it's Real/Fake/Rigged

1.Get item
    2.Annouce at day.
    3. DON'T USE IT THAT NIGHT
    Yeah, that isn't a bad idea at all!

4. ISO #54

So we should do this for items so any potential trackers can make sure if it's Real/Fake/Rigged

1.Get item
    2.Annouce at day.
    then if mafia has a thief they can just steal all the items.....lol guaranteeing that town never gets to use anything giving complete killing and vest control in the hands of the mafia. (as well as the risk of rigged items)

5. ISO #55
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    then if mafia has a thief they can just steal all the items.....lol guaranteeing that town never gets to use anything giving complete killing and vest control in the hands of the mafia. (as well as the risk of rigged items)
    Hmm. You do have a point.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57
    Ganelon

Lo and behold, Hybrid evaporated when I accused him.

8. ISO #58
    Ganelon

-vote Ratatoskr

Start talking'.

9. ISO #59

@SuperJack so something that is confusing me - OoO states that item gifts are first, however does that mean that the same night the item is gifted from a smith it can be used by the person? or is it the following night. Confused because in the "cold war" setup, items gifted couldent be used until the following night.

If that is the case that items can be gifted than used the same night, woulden't it make more sense for smiths ability to be a day ability? and at the beginning of the night they receive the item?

Ex: could a mafia smith forge a weapon, give it to their partner on N1 and shoot some1 on N1?

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61
    Ganelon

@SuperJack so something that is confusing me - OoO states that item gifts are first, however does that mean that the same night the item is gifted from a smith it can be used by the person? or is it the following night. Confused because in the "cold war" setup, items gifted couldent be used until the following night.

If that is the case that items can be gifted than used the same night, woulden't it make more sense for smiths ability to be a day ability? and at the beginning of the night they receive the item?

Ex: could a mafia smith forge a weapon, give it to their partner on N1 and shoot some1 on N1?
    I was wondering that myself.

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im going to play thru day 1 without looking at my role card, bwhahhaha
    also, im wondering if this is because you did look, saw mafia, and do not want your day 1 meta to be read? =P Your day 1 meta is pretty important in pretty much every game we have played with you so far....Just like every game your D1 reads and scumreads have been damn accurate.

13. ISO #63

I know you're not stupid enough to blatantly ask about mafia killing abilities during day chat in my opinion if you were Mafia you would have done that via p.m. to SJ Town points for you

14. ISO #64

Christ I knew I was going to regret signing up. Started a bit sooner than I expected. Here's the deal, I've got a test on Thursday and have to meet with my students some day this week (time/day to be determined) to work on our project that's due in three weeks except... next week is spring break.

Where this leaves me. I won't be able to post much. My test is in Advanced Algorithms and it's probably going to make me cry, and I probably won't be able to meet with my students until at least Thursday night and probably at latest Saturday.

I will try to be on, post, make comments on what I observe, etc., when I can.

@SuperJack If this is unacceptable please swap in a reserve player. I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be starting this soon.

15. ISO #65
    Ganelon

I'm going to bed. G'night.

16. ISO #66

also, im wondering if this is because you did look, saw mafia, and do not want your day 1 meta to be read? =P Your day 1 meta is pretty important in pretty much every game we have played with you so far....Just like every game your D1 reads and scumreads have been damn accurate.
    Hm if i were mafia i would use my normal town meta so you all eould read me ad town.......

17. ISO #67
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

18. ISO #68

Nope, you need to hold the item, to send in the night action for that item.
    The night actions take effect at the end of the night, which means it is too late to send in your night action.
    And I will not accept any conditional night actions. (If x happens, I do x)

So it is the following day/night.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Christ I knew I was going to regret signing up. Started a bit sooner than I expected. Here's the deal, I've got a test on Thursday and have to meet with my students some day this week (time/day to be determined) to work on our project that's due in three weeks except... next week is spring break.

Where this leaves me. I won't be able to post much. My test is in Advanced Algorithms and it's probably going to make me cry, and I probably won't be able to meet with my students until at least Thursday night and probably at latest Saturday.

I will try to be on, post, make comments on what I observe, etc., when I can.

@SuperJack If this is unacceptable please swap in a reserve player. I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be starting this soon.
    I'll discuss this with you Privetly.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #70

I suggest wait a night before using any items, speak up if you get an item
    You have no choice, you can't use items the night you recieve them lol. And yes, that could be a nice idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

21. ISO #71

1.Get item
    2.Annouce at day.
    marshmellow this is the plan i came up with. Good or shit?
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73
    Ganelon

@Light_Yagami , be advised that you need to have at least 5 posts per day; it is the law.

24. ISO #74
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Hello guys, joining on the frey! I have read the two Which Witch is Which and Blackflag Nightless and I really enjoyed my reading, so let's find some scum this game and have a blast!
    Welcome, fellow dwarf!

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76
    Ganelon

Good. Let's get this ball rolling.

-vote Scvmurderer

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Good. Let's get this ball rolling.

-vote Scvmurderer
    This is a pressure vote.

29. ISO #79

Is it like that #4 slip again?
    I think it doesn't hurt town in any way to reveal it, so yeah. Only Mafia smiths can give items to themselves ^^
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

1.Get item
    2.Annouce at day.
    Trackers/Authenticators. And yes, DO NOT USE IT THE FOLLOWING NIGHT UNLESS HIGH EMERGENCY!!! If the item is fake it's just bad, but if it's rigged...

32. ISO #82

im pretty sure both town and mafia are guaranteed a smith...

@SuperJack are both town and mafia guaranteed a smith? or is there only 1 guaranteed in the whole game?
    There is no guarantee, the only thing I will say is that there is always some form of balance in games I host. Yet my host meta is challenging to work out.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #83

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    REJOICE, THE LYNCH TRAIN IS AMONGST YOU ONCE MORE
    wait wtf. weren't you a reserve? o.O gotta read through...

34. ISO #84
    Ganelon

Well, guys, I'm going to bed for good now. I'll see you all tomorrow.

35. ISO #85

Going on with what Distorted has said : calling out when we recieve an item may allow for a thief to steal and get rich relatively quickly. AND we could think there is a thief when in fact it was a Confiscator. Mafia, knowing that, would push and paint the Confiscator to get him lynched and get rid of a TPR.

36. ISO #86

marshmellow this is the plan i came up with. Good or shit?
    Good. A question though: why you ask ME?

Also just call me MM or marsh lol

37. ISO #87

Going on with what Distorted has said : calling out when we recieve an item may allow for a thief to steal and get rich relatively quickly. AND we could think there is a thief when in fact it was a Confiscator. Mafia, knowing that, would push and paint the Confiscator to get him lynched and get rid of a TPR.
    So the answer is trust any item u receive and use it immediately
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

38. ISO #88

This is a pressure vote.
    stating its a pressure vote when not necessary can remove the pressure from it =P
    (im voting you without intent to lynch!!!)

Also - this could be a cover to not have a lynch train lead on SCV....possibly meaning he is publicly "showing" pressure but also insisting it not be followed. :think:

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

stating its a pressure vote when not necessary can remove the pressure from it =P
    (im voting you without intent to lynch!!!)

Also - this could be a cover to not have a lynch train lead on SCV....possibly meaning he is publicly "showing" pressure but also insisting it not be followed. :think:
    Pfft, he doesnt know he cant pressure me
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

41. ISO #91

Oh fuck, I didn't think about thief. DO NOT TELL PEOPLE IF YOU GOT AN ITEM!

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

Rata immediately asked to be replaced lmfao.
    NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rip rata

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh fuck, I didn't think about thief. DO NOT TELL PEOPLE IF YOU GOT AN ITEM!
    I think a good strategy, for now at least, is always ASSUME that town has a gun at night. Meaning decide a target to be shot.

However, every day play as though town has 0 items - meaning do not rely on items to win us the game. So do not delay lynches in hopes some1 has a gun.

46. ISO #96

So the answer is trust any item u receive and use it immediately
    I like that yolo attitude. Went pretty well for Blakflag Nightless. But there... The powers are mandatory to kill scums but they are also not trustworthy AND can kill you. I guess it's kind of a russian roulette to fire a gun~

47. ISO #97
    Ganelon

I like that yolo attitude. Went pretty well for Blakflag Nightless. But there... The powers are mandatory to kill scums but they are also not trustworthy AND can kill you. I guess it's kind of a russian roulette to fire a gun~
    Why would a town Smith give someone a gun on night 1...?

48. ISO #98

Fake, his D1 reads are usually shit, no offense blink but your D1 reads are always wrong lol. Good point though

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

then trackers can't do their job along with authenticators. +0.25 scumpoints
    they cant do their jobs if thief steals items +0.5 scumpoints