User Tag List

Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 3805
  1. ISO #1101
    Ganelon

2. ISO #1102

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I had a similar problem on my first game, and, to be fair, you're not giving off a TPR vibe to me. So what's your point?
    My point is a Rigger could hide as a TPR saying they won't use items because they need to do their ability. Thats my idea also i had an idea which I'll flesh out soonTM for a potenial mafia strat
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

3. ISO #1103

By D4 it is possible if they just make day vest to have two people just immune to lynching. By N4 they could each have two vest and he gives a day vest to one and they both use and swap giving a day vest. but these leaves them not nightkilling an idea but it's probably unlikely they'll go for that
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

4. ISO #1104
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    My point is a Rigger could hide as a TPR saying they won't use items because they need to do their ability. Thats my idea also i had an idea which I'll flesh out soonTM for a potenial mafia strat
    Hmm. Obviously that Rigger would have claim something other than Smith, like... Authenticator? I don't see the Rigger claiming any other role because they're very difficult to fake in a convincing way, and claiming Authenticator would be kind of a wildcard. I just realised - evils would be hard pressed to claim anything other than Citizen/Multitasker/Conspicuous User/Smith (for the Blacksmiths)... not much room for the evils to hide tbh.

Town Investigatives are quite powerful - especially the Tracker - because they have the potential to be self-confirmable. I doubt a Mafioso would claim it... WELL THE AGENT COULD.

5. ISO #1105

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Fielzanks

After reviewing all of his posts, I have conflicting thoughts of him. He flip flops on important interactions. For example, he scum hunts Blinkskater then immediately backs off when Blinkskater scum hunts him back. This is not what I would expect from the self proclaimed most Town read player. Town should be confident in their scum hunting, backing off immediately because of reverse pressure makes me think you want to protect your image at all costs.

Your yolo attitude for using gifted items is questionable to me. With the chances of the item being from scum is basically 2/3, the odds are not in the favour of the user. Mafia will NEVER use an item given to them because they know where the real weapons are going to come from. You are advocating Town to risk suicide, no beuno from me. You also expressed reluctance to be given a gun, so this also ties into what I just went over. You want others to risk suicide but not yourself. Fair, self preservation. I don't like how it's laid out tho.

Your pressure on Hybrid is understandable due to his troll posts, but what about Efekannn? He is essentially doing the same thing. I give you Town rep for stating a lynch on Hybrid reveals nothing. You are 100% correct.

I also give you Town rep for your scum labeling of Noz_Bugz. Noz did blindly trusted you very strongly and you caught onto it very quickly. I painted you as a guy that might be a target for buddying but your skepticism of Noz proved me wrong.

I have a question for you. You don't want a gun given to Light, Marluxion, naz or Hybrid. Can you elaborate on why Marluxion shouldn't?
    I have explained my point of view of Blink in my read-post : Even though I stopped scumhunting him, it is exactly because he started pushing and pressuring me who were viewed by most to be town : if I was a mafia trying to gain town status I was on the right track, and Blink did well to challenge me to see that I wasn't. Plus the fact that I was painted hard a "town town town" by other players when he was pressuring me because of that fact. My vision is now on the people in my scummy list, but I'm not oblivious to the others.

I'm also advocating against claiming items in the open to avoid Mafia from easy targeting - an agent would wreck us HARD. With good LWs we can avoid that claiming while still playing correctly. As if I would use an item - You can't know it. I said I was against it myself to not be a big target for Rigger / Mafia specifically. Doesnt mean I would not use a gun. If you want to put me at risk, do so. I just don't like it lol.

As for Efekann, I am waiting on his read list to push it further on my own. He said he'd do it so I'm basically waiting for him.

I don't want a gun to be given to Marluxion because I do not think he is honest at all in his posts, so he may be a mafia under cover.

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I don't want a gun to be given to Marluxion because I do not think he is honest at all in his posts, so he may be a mafia under cover.
    How about this; The smith doesn't give me nor blink a gun. Is that fine with you?

Also how was I dishonest? I legitimately feel like blink is scum.

7. ISO #1107
    Ganelon

I have explained my point of view of Blink in my read-post : Even though I stopped scumhunting him, it is exactly because he started pushing and pressuring me who were viewed by most to be town : if I was a mafia trying to gain town status I was on the right track, and Blink did well to challenge me to see that I wasn't. Plus the fact that I was painted hard a "town town town" by other players when he was pressuring me because of that fact. My vision is now on the people in my scummy list, but I'm not oblivious to the others.

I'm also advocating against claiming items in the open to avoid Mafia from easy targeting - an agent would wreck us HARD. With good LWs we can avoid that claiming while still playing correctly. As if I would use an item - You can't know it. I said I was against it myself to not be a big target for Rigger / Mafia specifically. Doesnt mean I would not use a gun. If you want to put me at risk, do so. I just don't like it lol.

As for Efekann, I am waiting on his read list to push it further on my own. He said he'd do it so I'm basically waiting for him.

+50 for bringing the threat the Agent poses to my attention

8. ISO #1108

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    I didn't say that he was scum? I just said intentionally being annoying is Anti-town. And that's not false.

Nice countering any of the arguments I had against you earlier btw

Also, if one of you madmen actually give him a gun and I die at night, pressure blink the next day.
    I did counter them actually dobyou even read the thread?

9. ISO #1109

What? How did Blink see that you aren't scum? Because you backed off? That is exactly what most scums do. They get scared their "image" is getting dirtied so they stop. You didn't stop, you outright flipped him from scum to one of your top rated Town reads.

You're right I can't know what you are going to do with an item. But saying for others to yolo use items while you said you aren't going to... not a fan of this at all. Still early days but this gesture to entice other players to yolo items is not pro town to me.

10. ISO #1110

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I did counter them actually dobyou even read the thread?
    I see. I missed your response.

You seem to misunderstand i agreed with him for being exactly right about my wordings not that i agreed with him for calling me townish and yeah my opinion on efe changed because i have suspicions he could be rigger setting up a possible distorted kill and i scum read town idk if you even read my reads list or not but i tend to vote people i read as scum, scum wont "slip up" IMO. Then you state im doing something to gain towncred? Suckah, i dont do things for town "cred" i do them to find scum
    slight tangent before my actual response:
    sweet mother of god
    PERIODS MAN. I'm not askin for much here, just a period to let me know when a sentence has stopped!

Actual response:
    You think Efe is a rigger making a play, Why? What makes you think that? I'd appreciate you quoting his specific posts and giving explainations for them.

As for scum slipping; ANYONE can do it. You just have to put pressure on the right people at the right time. Not necessarily hard slips, but people will still slip up and say things they didn't mean to say. Such as scumily jumping onto a wagon or defending a teammate.

And once again with the LAMIST attitude. Just because you SAY you aren't doing something for town cred doesn't make it the truth.

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

I see. I missed your response.

slight tangent before my actual response:
    sweet mother of god
    PERIODS MAN. I'm not askin for much here, just a period to let me know when a sentence has stopped!

Actual response:
    You think Efe is a rigger making a play, Why? What makes you think that? I'd appreciate you quoting his specific posts and giving explainations for them.

As for scum slipping; ANYONE can do it. You just have to put pressure on the right people at the right time. Not necessarily hard slips, but people will still slip up and say things they didn't mean to say. Such as scumily jumping onto a wagon or defending a teammate.

And once again with the LAMIST attitude. Just because you SAY you aren't doing something for town cred doesn't make it the truth.
    Aite im done with you ive also explained why i thought efe was rigger a few times now if you choose to overlook things is post thats on you and no i will not use periods the only one crying about it seems to be you waaaaaah im town, waaaaaaaaaaah blink is acting scummy, blink isnt using periods, blink doesnt explain things BULLSHIT allready im voting and and keeping my vote on you, untill EoD
    -vote Marluxion
    you are NOT helping the town at all with your so called scumhunting.

14. ISO #1114
    Ganelon

I have a question.
    Can you prefer/blacklist roles in Forum Mafia? (Serious Question, I think I read somewhere that you could but I'm not too sure)

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

Aite im done with you ive also explained why i thought efe was rigger a few times now if you choose to overlook things is post thats on you and no i will not use periods the only one crying about it seems to be you waaaaaah im town, waaaaaaaaaaah blink is acting scummy, blink isnt using periods, blink doesnt explain things BULLSHIT allready im voting and and keeping my vote on you, untill EoD
    -vote Marluxion
    Your explainations were unclear and not good enough for me. They also didn't include quotes of efe's messages.
    Also you're going to OMGUS me now? Bring it. Why am I scum?

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

How about this; The smith doesn't give me nor blink a gun. Is that fine with you?

Also how was I dishonest? I legitimately feel like blink is scum.
    I find that your hunting does not give any informations that I can use. So to me it seems like you want to pass the day appearing contributive without actually being contributive. So there is that. I can still be in the wrong, but you won't be trusted unless I start seeing useful things from my perspective.

21. ISO #1121

waaaaaah im town, waaaaaaaaaaah blink is acting scummy, blink isnt using periods, blink doesnt explain things BULLSHIT allready im voting and and keeping my vote on you, untill EoD
    -vote Marluxion
    I actually am going to bed also so I won't be around for EoD, sadly. I've made my case as to why I think Blinkskater is scum.

I ask those of you who reading blink as town to re-evaluate and iso him one more time.

His most recent post especially reeks of scum. OMGUS'ing me just for accusing him.
    Refusal to elaborate on his bad wagon. Belittling my argument just because it's against him.

If this isn't scum, I don't know what is!

I rest my case, and my vote, on blinkskater.

Good Night, and good luck in choosing today's lynch.

22. ISO #1122

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    What? How did Blink see that you aren't scum? Because you backed off? That is exactly what most scums do. They get scared their "image" is getting dirtied so they stop. You didn't stop, you outright flipped him from scum to one of your top rated Town reads.

You're right I can't know what you are going to do with an item. But saying for others to yolo use items while you said you aren't going to... not a fan of this at all. Still early days but this gesture to entice other players to yolo items is not pro town to me.
    I myself saw that Blink wasn't scum. Not the other way around. Him suspecting me HARD is what made me think this, along with Mag and Noz actions towards me.
    And I'm all for everyone yolo'ing... except I told people to actually be cautious with items since my first posts. I do think we can win without them at all, so using them is a gamble. Is gambling fun? Up to everybody.

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125
    Ganelon

The last person I would hand over a gun to would be Efekannn02. Give me a gun instead please, I will not use it until I am absolutely certain that someone is scum.

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130
    Ganelon

6 hours till EoD. By the way, don't we have like 4 people claiming Citizen?
    Speaking of which...
    QUIT ROLECLAIMING EVEN IF YOU ARE CITIZEN - BY PROCESS OF ELIMINATION SCUM WILL DETERMINE WHO IS A TPR!

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    This Is Why I Think Hybrid Is Multi Tasker This Quote Alone
    Sounds more like an authenticator soft claim to me.
    Also town and mafia both have a multitasker.
    Posting to check my siggy
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

33. ISO #1133

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Lynch hybrid, give gun to efe. That's the plan I say.
    @Hybrid we are in the same time zone...u have anything to say to defend urself?
    -vote hybrid
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote hybrid
    I ve a terrible headache gtfo i ll sleep canr read
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

If you think he's an authenticator, why are you voting him up?
    If you think he's an authenticator, why are you voting him up?
    If you nerds read my posts you'd know that I don't think he is a TPR at all. I moved my vote to hybrid for pressure, like I said I would in an earlier post. My vote was on Light_Yagami to get them to post more, and guess what, they did. Now I'm putting more pressure on hybrid to get him to post. Look at his response.

41. ISO #1141

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote hybrid
    You are usually a lot more reserved with your voting, you just sub in and throw your vote on hybrid, it seems you are just sheeping your vote and possibly folling a scum mate near EOD i figured you would trust my meta read on hybrid being town

42. ISO #1142
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I ve a terrible headache gtfo i ll sleep canr read
    Hybrid OMFG.

43. ISO #1143

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    eh I dont get how it came off scummy. That turned into pressuring against someone to im leading a lynch on them - to "lets talk about lynching him and if he's town get distorted" lol sounded too opportunistic.

@Marshmallow Marshall Exactly what are you agreeing to on that post, elabororate? (post #962)

Becaus I wasnt accusing him of being scum lol I made that very clear in another post. Was heavy pressuring. It wasnt until he said he quits that I really got a scum read. Please post this "wallpost" case against him. (hopefully its not just refering to him needing to read the setup) - because that was the exact case i used agaisnt hybrid last game, came in with an agenda, exact same thing sheep did. scummy.

YAGAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ mention works as well, thats how i mention you and you always see it I have NEVER used the (mention) mention thing, i didnt know that was a thing lol

efe u can play however u want lol - I was talking about in the discord be nicer! and to specific people that were complainig about it as well.
    Fast replying, no time atm.

Basically, you don't need to vote someone to push his lynch. You keep calling him scummy, outing contradictions, when most people are ALREADY seeing him as super scummy. When you do that, it's to encourage a vote to lynch someone. Actually if you had put your vote, I wouldn't be saying it is scummy. Not putting vote looks like you didn't want to be associated with his lynch? Idk, I just don't like that. You're still townread, just less. Can't stay sorry will be back, I HOPE I CAN BE BACK BEFORE END OF DAY BUT CANNOT PROMISE. SORRY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145
    Ganelon

Is this Hybrid's usual play style? Something tells me he doesn't play like this even when he's scum...

46. ISO #1146

If you got questions MENTION ME because if I get back before EoD it'll probably be close, I'll have to vote and all. And remember we must lynch.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

47. ISO #1147

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Is this Hybrid's usual play style? Something tells me he doesn't play like this even when he's scum...
    He played like this in one of my and his first FMs, actually. And his trolly play style makes me think a little bit about The Return of Haloden.

48. ISO #1148
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He played like this in one of my and his first FMs, actually. And his trolly play style makes me think a little bit about The Return of Haloden.
    And was he Scum or Town?

49. ISO #1149

GUYS I just checked vote count and lol... sheep is voting me and nas is voting Hybrid. pffs... @SuperJack

50. ISO #1150