Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    The train go choo choo?
    The wheels on the train go round round round round
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Like me!
    OMG PLS STOP!!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote sheepsaysmeep
    my vote stays here for the night cynical is the correct word imo, anyways goodnight
    gnight blink

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    -vote unvote

Goodnight
    Err why are people from the other side of the ocean going to bed before me...

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Err why are people from the other side of the ocean going to bed before me...
    Because I get up in 6 hours for work to do a 12 hr shift. Blink the same thing if i remember right
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep View Post
    hew as literally first, what did you expect him to have reads or be constructive on?
    ...your kidding right? on post 3 of the entire game within 2 minutes in i asked for a full ISO on a player that was not even in the game. I don't think I need to break it down further for you.

no shitposts are really just nai

for now

-vote Distorted

his early content is forced and ungenuine
    You say shitposts are NAI then u vote me for shitposting rofl

wtf

no nightkill?

this setup is broken

lemme teach you how to break this:

continuously no lynch and let investigatives keep stacking up on results until the game is solved
    then you make it obvious you havnt read the setup.... but at least u read the game I give credit to that.

hello i am active i just forgot about this site also that is outside discussion that proly shouldnt be tolerated thank
    Welcome to forum mafia m8 - where activity gets watched. unfortunately if you are friends on another site, that can/will be used because that influences his opinion, so why cant it be? Fair game the way I see it.

So, what I see is a walking contradiction whom is also very defensive that jumped on the train with the highest votes on it - THEN questioned/encouraged people to KEEP those votes there when they started removing them.

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

Found it, thanks to Ratatoskr... TtdxeMV.gif @sheepsaysmeep

13. ISO #263

Notice how there are no investigatives? Also notice how there are gunsmiths? Your play is highly cynical (or whatever that word is spelled ) and not much pro-town. Scv, you are giving thoughts so I'll pressure someone else.
    -vote sheepsaysmeep
    it doesn't mean I don't keep an eye on you, if you stop giving thoughts my vote goes back on you.
    so you are promoting the lynch of someon who is contributing and solving just hasnt read the setup over people you might think are scum?

also, why does someone giving thoughts make them no longer necessary of a vote? is scum not able to give thoughts?
    God makes mistakes; some of you are proof

"You can read sheep?" - Maki Harukawa
    "would you like to try shoving it up my ass?" - Firebringer

14. ISO #264

-vote sheepsaysmeep
    MORE PRESSURE=GOOD
    As long as he doesn't go beyond L-2, PRESSUREEEE! Just make sure he doesn't become a scapesheep.

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

so you are promoting the lynch of someon who is contributing and solving just hasnt read the setup over people you might think are scum?

also, why does someone giving thoughts make them no longer necessary of a vote? is scum not able to give thoughts?
    I think I mentioned my vote on Scv was for pressure. And my vote on you is also a pressure vote. You really thought I was wanting to lynch people 3 hours in the first day of the game????

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

HE is at L-4, i think it's safe to relax for the rest of the night. Ping me on discord if I am needed
    ERROR I think it's called OGC lol

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

I think I mentioned my vote on Scv was for pressure. And my vote on you is also a pressure vote. You really thought I was wanting to lynch people 3 hours in the first day of the game????
    why not vote your scumreads?

do you not have scumreads?

22. ISO #272

no - in my experience scums are the only people who can really get away from reading setups or even the full game. They come in with more confidence just due to the fact they have allies and know who they are. Their goal is to just get people lynched until they win - they know the targets NOT to lynch so anyone else becomes some1 to just pick at.

Coming in without reading the setup, and pushing votes and trying to tell people how to play/control the game is incredibly scummy because a scum COULD potentially have the false confidence to try and do something like that. I don't see a town actually even attempting so "anti-town" (nicest way to describe it?). spreads confusion and stirs everything up in a very...unnecessary and wasteful way.

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

i was encouraging to vote your scumreads and not be scared of quickhammers

i couldnt tell sarcasm over the internet

i thought you were scum so i wanted you lynched

none of this is scum indicative
    You want people lynched three hours into the game. Really.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

why not vote your scumreads?

do you not have scumreads?
    TtdxeMV.gif

You're the fucking scumread. But my vote is not with intent to lynch, we're three hours in the game for god's sake!!!!!!

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    @sheepsaysmeep
    Do you intend to lynch the first day in a game that could last dozens?
    i mean we can just continuously no lynch because scum cant nightkill but i have confidence in my reads

also marsh is actively engaging with the thread early game and likely town too

33. ISO #283

fuck you i like to play games that arent 100% dependent on night actions

also im on page 5 for whoever saying i shouldnt push lynches and then pushes my lynch is going to push it for me not having context
    wrong. I was the one who said that and I have not even voted you. I am just telling you that IN MY EXPERIENCE (since you have a lot more yours is probably better). I think it is a good idea to READ THE SETUP before trying to say strategies or push lynches on people.

Once again, I have not even voted you - I am not pushing a lynch. I am just questioning your incredibly experienced tactics on how to approach the game D1.

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

i came in with confidence because i have more forum mafia experience than any of you
    Omg. If that's true you just convinced me not to go on that fucking website. Seriously.

36. ISO #286

i mean we can just continuously no lynch because scum cant nightkill but i have confidence in my reads

also marsh is actively engaging with the thread early game and likely town too
    they can if they get a gunerino, lets assume they have a blacksmith. There will likely be no kill N1
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

fuck you i like to play games that arent 100% dependent on night actions

also im on page 5 for whoever saying i shouldnt push lynches and then pushes my lynch is going to push it for me not having context
    Ok. I NEVER PUT VOTES WITH INTENT TO LYNCH THREE HOURS IN A GAME. IT IS STUPID. You got that now?

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

they can if they get a gunerino, lets assume they have a blacksmith. There will likely be no kill N1
    I mean, SJ stated he was making balanced setups, so scums should have a blacksmith, or just 3 thieves

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

marsh's posts also feel no filtery and not self conscious he's my strongest townread
    Omg you are voting your strongest townread and buddying him.

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

it'sn not stupid take it from someone who's good at forum mafia

also the setup literally says scum cant nightkill
    your...your an idiot... they can get weapons and kill that way.
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    THIS POST MAY BE A SLIP FROM A SCUM STATING THEY HAVE NO WEAPONSMITH

o.O I did not see that! Good catch

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300