User Tag List

Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,400 of 3805
  1. ISO #3351

2. ISO #3352

3. ISO #3353

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    And by that, it confirms Rigger cannot kill night 3 since both Blink and you have a 'mystery vest'
    and also confirming that I am not rigger, and SCV is not rigger, and Yagami is not rigger. and actually, i think that confirms efekannn as not rigger because he shot some1 last night, didnt give an item.

4. ISO #3354

5. ISO #3355

6. ISO #3356

7. ISO #3357

8. ISO #3358

9. ISO #3359

Not Rigger:
    -Distorted
    -SCVMurderer (if efe confirms a second gun)
    -Efekannn (if he confirms shooting some1)
    -Yagami (since SCV and NumberTwo claim receiving a vest)

Possible Riggers:
    -Blink
    -Fiel
    -NumberTwo
    -Rumox

This is subject to change if mafia has a second blacksmith type role. or if blink passed his vest to me last night.

10. ISO #3360

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Not Rigger:
    -Distorted
    -SCVMurderer (if efe confirms a second gun)
    -Efekannn (if he confirms shooting some1)
    -Yagami (since SCV and NumberTwo claim receiving a vest)

Possible Riggers:
    -Blink
    -Fiel
    -NumberTwo
    -Rumox

This is subject to change if mafia has a second blacksmith type role. or if blink passed his vest to me last night.
    Counterfeiter is a possible role but it doesnt match number of items received unless rigger gave himself two items in two nights or unless Efekann didn't shoot

11. ISO #3361

So basically it's rumox or fielzanks rigger and efe/scv/blink possible mafia
    honestly, yagami could be counterfeiter. No real way to test his night vests and know... so that is open - he has emphasized on the "quality" of his items a lot... So that is in my mind as well since he didnt vote MM.

12. ISO #3362

13. ISO #3363

honestly, yagami could be counterfeiter. No real way to test his night vests and know... so that is open - he has emphasized on the "quality" of his items a lot... So that is in my mind as well since he didnt vote MM.
    Authenticator checked the vest and saw it as real !

14. ISO #3364

I did check his supposed vest and found out it is real so i dont think that's possible

15. ISO #3365

16. ISO #3366

Counterfeiter is a possible role but it doesnt match number of items received unless rigger gave himself two items in two nights or unless Efekann didn't shoot
    well magoroth confirmed I am 100% gunsmith. My gun worked, he shot naz with it so that is confirmed.

SCV could ONLY be another blacksmith if he is mafia - since his guns work. But honestly, when the attention started going to MM he started considering the option of 2 gunsmiths, and did not help keep attention OFF of MM. I think he was curious to see the results, I do not put SCV as Mafia or Rigger.

Yagami was confirmed by NumberTwo. The ONLY scenario that yagami is counterfeiter is if NumberTwo is Rigger and didn't really check the item. or maybe vice versa, i dunno but the only scenario is if they are both scum, not just 1 of them. So if Either numbertwo or yagami is town, the other is town.

-Efekannn shot some1 so he is not rigger.
    -Fielz I do not see as Mafia, unless he was attempting to put fake pressure on MM and it backfired =P that is possible.
    -Blink I am trusting he is not Mafia I didnt pressure him on rigger (wanted to get mafia down so town controls votes)
    -Rumox has been slowly fading as the game progresses, possibly due to so much reading and not keeping up - or getting kind
    of backed into a corner.
    -

17. ISO #3367

18. ISO #3368

well magoroth confirmed I am 100% gunsmith. My gun worked, he shot naz with it so that is confirmed.

SCV could ONLY be another blacksmith if he is mafia - since his guns work. But honestly, when the attention started going to MM he started considering the option of 2 gunsmiths, and did not help keep attention OFF of MM. I think he was curious to see the results, I do not put SCV as Mafia or Rigger.

Yagami was confirmed by NumberTwo. The ONLY scenario that yagami is counterfeiter is if NumberTwo is Rigger and didn't really check the item. or maybe vice versa, i dunno but the only scenario is if they are both scum, not just 1 of them. So if Either numbertwo or yagami is town, the other is town.

-Efekannn shot some1 so he is not rigger.
    -Fielz I do not see as Mafia, unless he was attempting to put fake pressure on MM and it backfired =P that is possible.
    -Blink I am trusting he is not Mafia I didnt pressure him on rigger (wanted to get mafia down so town controls votes)
    -Rumox has been slowly fading as the game progresses, possibly due to so much reading and not keeping up - or getting kind
    of backed into a corner.
    -
    If I was mafia I would have gamethrew so hard for my first game I would be ashamed to ever write in this forum again lol

But with our 4 TPR confirmed to work, it's true the rigger is hiding in the cits.

19. ISO #3369

20. ISO #3370

Why are you chasing Rigger instead of mafia by the way?
    because Rigger I feel is more of a threat than Mafia at this point. If he is hoarding items or w/e it will take 2 days to kill him. if he has 2 guns or gives himself some guns or ppl hand him guns he can be invulnerable for multiple days/nights while killing people.

Mafia I feel we will find in the process anyways, I mean rumox wasnt voting MM either - so he is a top mafia read right now. But also, he could be neutral. So I feel keeping the discussion about the rigger while lynching all susp claims now would give the best info.

TLR I dont see mafia as much of a threat anymore.

21. ISO #3371

because Rigger I feel is more of a threat than Mafia at this point. If he is hoarding items or w/e it will take 2 days to kill him. if he has 2 guns or gives himself some guns or ppl hand him guns he can be invulnerable for multiple days/nights while killing people.

Mafia I feel we will find in the process anyways, I mean rumox wasnt voting MM either - so he is a top mafia read right now. But also, he could be neutral. So I feel keeping the discussion about the rigger while lynching all susp claims now would give the best info.

if we can get rigger to either use his auto night vest or auto day vest, he will then have to waste time giving himself vests or risk dying.

22. ISO #3372

Have You Ever Thought Ta Think The Rigger Could Be Pro Town?

23. ISO #3373

24. ISO #3374

25. ISO #3375

26. ISO #3376

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I live far to the north near the polar circle. Im currently studying in a ''city'' called övertorneå
    oh shit, u speak finnish bud? My family is all finnish. Seeing as how u on the finnish border and all
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

27. ISO #3377

28. ISO #3378

29. ISO #3379

if we can get rigger to either use his auto night vest or auto day vest, he will then have to waste time giving himself vests or risk dying.
    And meanwhile last mafia has time to do.. things? When we will waste out time on a unkillable rigger? Unless it's rumox and we see his auto day vest going off, but then will Efe have the presence of mind to shoot him or will he random shoot?

30. ISO #3380

31. ISO #3381

And meanwhile last mafia has time to do.. things? When we will waste out time on a unkillable rigger? Unless it's rumox and we see his auto day vest going off, but then will Efe have the presence of mind to shoot him or will he random shoot?
    we are going to be lynching prime MAFIA targets - not rigger. I just want to switch the discussion to the rigger while we go after the Mafia targets. of course we will still be discussing the mafia, but i think it is time we start addressing the rigger as well. before i wasnt because mafia with 3 votes and 3 unknown roles it was imperative to drop their numbers before addressing the rigger (in my opinion).

32. ISO #3382

we are going to be lynching prime MAFIA targets - not rigger. I just want to switch the discussion to the rigger while we go after the Mafia targets. of course we will still be discussing the mafia, but i think it is time we start addressing the rigger as well. before i wasnt because mafia with 3 votes and 3 unknown roles it was imperative to drop their numbers before addressing the rigger (in my opinion).
    my prime hunt is still hitting the last mafia role - by discussion wise i think exploring the rigger now will be a better use of our time. I still want to hit the last mafia before the rigger since we have such a good amount of info on the mafia now. Rigger could lead us to 1-2 mis lynhes causing evils to become a big threat again via voting strength.

33. ISO #3383

34. ISO #3384

35. ISO #3385

36. ISO #3386

my prime hunt is still hitting the last mafia role - by discussion wise i think exploring the rigger now will be a better use of our time. I still want to hit the last mafia before the rigger since we have such a good amount of info on the mafia now. Rigger could lead us to 1-2 mis lynhes causing evils to become a big threat again via voting strength.
    Alright, I'm following your train of thoughts now, and I agree - lynching prime mafia while searching for Rigger.
    Since Rigger can't kill until n4, I will pass my gun to someone confirmed since passing an item cancels night actions to confirm myself.

37. ISO #3387

38. ISO #3388

Alright, I'm following your train of thoughts now, and I agree - lynching prime mafia while searching for Rigger.
    Since Rigger can't kill until n4, I will pass my gun to someone confirmed since passing an item cancels night actions to confirm myself.
    Pass it to me and i will check if its real

39. ISO #3389

eh I think just pew pew some1 =P but that can be decided later. all the rigger has to do is give himself an item and it has the same effect of framing you.

40. ISO #3390

41. ISO #3391

eh I think just pew pew some1 =P but that can be decided later. all the rigger has to do is give himself an item and it has the same effect of framing you.
    If I can pass item every night to someone trusted, I'm basically making me not be able to play if I was rigger. And after lynching every citizen, you would lynch me and I would loose all the same so that would be a lame strategy.

42. ISO #3392

If I can pass item every night to someone trusted, I'm basically making me not be able to play if I was rigger. And after lynching every citizen, you would lynch me and I would loose all the same so that would be a lame strategy.
    ← that is a town block. With this post literally you would be dooming yourself if you are Rigger with that strategy. May just take you up on that because that locks you into being confirmed town, and literally dooming yourself to losing the game if you're rigger.

43. ISO #3393

Let's actually set a deal with town -

NO TOWNS USE DAY VESTS

Since all that will do is make us believe you are rigger, wasting an additional night or guns going after you and giving the rigger free nights/days/

So no town should use a vest to prevent lynches. If you get put up for lynch, just understand it's in the best interest for town to not have a day vest...

44. ISO #3394

45. ISO #3395

46. ISO #3396

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Distorted I Gave SCVMURDERER An Exceptional Item. Of The Highest Caliber
    aye and NumberTwo confirms you as well.

Actually - if SCV used the vest tonight to check it that would confirm Yagami. If he dies that shows that Yagami is rigger and NumberTwo is last mafia. no other option if that vest killed him.

Mafia obviously used the gun they had on Noz, so I dont think there will be any kills tonight except from efe and Fielz.

Fielz though is willing to keep himself locked up with items while we confirm people as well.

47. ISO #3397

48. ISO #3398

49. ISO #3399

aye and NumberTwo confirms you as well.

Actually - if SCV used the vest tonight to check it that would confirm Yagami. If he dies that shows that Yagami is rigger and NumberTwo is last mafia. no other option if that vest killed him.

Mafia obviously used the gun they had on Noz, so I dont think there will be any kills tonight except from efe and Fielz.

Fielz though is willing to keep himself locked up with items while we confirm people as well.
    before exploring this we need to be sure there is no other guns in play that they could "shoot him" with and we need to be DAMN SURE of that.

50. ISO #3400

before exploring this we need to be sure there is no other guns in play that they could "shoot him" with and we need to be DAMN SURE of that.
    and we could actually have fielz or efe shoot SCV the same night he uses the vest as well to make sure its not from a counterfeiter.

@SuperJack not sure if you arleady answered this but - if some1 vests and is shot 2-3 times the vest stops ALL shots correct? like how a survivor vest works in the mod?