User Tag List

Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 3805
  1. ISO #3201

2. ISO #3202
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Pretty Much Im The Deciding Vote On This Issue. Between MM And Distorted. Convince Me Then
    you realize if we Lynch nobody today someone WILL die tonight but we'll have absolutely no information to act on? if MM is town, Efekan will shoot me or Distorted - I will shoot Distorted myself if MM is town, but Efe will def. shoot me or Distorted. Win for you, IF Distorted is Scum. But if he isn't, then you threw the game by refusing to Lynch

3. ISO #3203
    Ganelon

Also Remember 3 PPL Will Potentially Die Tonight. Due To The Three Guns In Play
    Only two or one will die tonight, the gun you were given was almost certainly rigged unless a blacksmith gave you a gun and thief stole it... which is... QUIRRELRAGE:

4. ISO #3204

5. ISO #3205

6. ISO #3206

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    This Lynch is between MM and Distorted - their deaths provide us with information! Fiel's death is meaningless - he is a town/rigger read for me atm
    Town/Rigger? Why?? It's a strange read. And then Noz asks for a hammer... Wtf. I gotta look at who has driven this train... if I die do it for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #3207
    Ganelon

@Numbertwo what is your role and what items did you receive last night

8. ISO #3208

So Pretty Much Im The Deciding Vote On This Issue. Between MM And Distorted. Convince Me Then
    SCV is another deciding vote but his mind has been corrupted by the useless frustration brought up by the day start. And if he was here he could be convinced.

What MM death info tells us : if he is town, then Distorted is a scum 100% because he deviated his original subject of 'me or scv' to lynch him and will get shot down tonight. Efakann AND Mag will both do it to ensure he dies even with a vest. If he's town, as I was the principal shade throwing at him I will get the FoS on me pretty hard, and a Distorted/Me/Noz team will be up for debate.
    If he flips mafia, the non-voters on him are suspicious because no mafia would want to hammer one of them own, and they can't put their vote out if they put one early for appearances because that would make them suspicious as fuck. That's why I put MM to L-1. To confirm that.

9. ISO #3209

10. ISO #3210

11. ISO #3211
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Town/Rigger? Why?? It's a strange read. And then Noz asks for a hammer... Wtf. I gotta look at who has driven this train... if I die do it for me.
    Rigger would play pro-town, at least I would as Rigger, since he has absolutely no allegiance to anyone, so anyone who isn't Mafia is potentially the Rigger

12. ISO #3212

Im Going Based On Your Previously Quoted Post How U Said Everyone Should Give Items To Authenticator. And I Pointed Out That Would Hurt Town More Then Help. PPL Are Speculating Hybrid Is Authenticator. However, He Has Yet To Say A Word.
    Wait, that was Fiel's plan? Distorted appropriated this for himself... @Magoroth don't be stupid.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #3213

14. ISO #3214
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I believe I'm the one leading it when I got backed up by Distorted !
    I think Hybrid and myself started down this path yesterday

15. ISO #3215

SuperJack Will Number Two Have Everything Hybrid Had Role & Items?
    Of course lol you don't lose stuff when you replace :P

16. ISO #3216

17. ISO #3217

18. ISO #3218

Stop this stupid train

19. ISO #3219
    Ganelon

Stop this stupid train
    if you were town you would've been hammered already...

20. ISO #3220

Yes If You Go Back A Read Logs From Last Night I Quoted It Before I Changed My Vote To him I Also Apologized To MM For The Inconvenience Because i Thought It Was Him That Said It Till I Found The Exact Quote
    Mhhm.... @Fielzanks you let Distorted say it's HIS plan when you put it forward first? Why? You're scum with him, or there's another reason?

21. ISO #3221

Im Going Based On Your Previously Quoted Post How U Said Everyone Should Give Items To Authenticator. And I Pointed Out That Would Hurt Town More Then Help. PPL Are Speculating Hybrid Is Authenticator. However, He Has Yet To Say A Word.
    Because authenticator is our only investigative role and the strongest since he can day-verify the items, so he can't die at night because he can use a vest every night. A composition where the authenticator is out in the open but the armorsmith/tracker isn't mean that EVERYBODY (including citizen to cover the armorsmith from AGENT) can be certain of which TPR is a real one and who isn't. It also guarantee good items for town, which then can scumhunt with power. that's ideally the best situation for town to win this setup.
    Right now, for OUR GAME, where Armorsmith, Gunsmiths, and Tracker are known or fake, it doesn't matter to us - they will get shot anyway

22. ISO #3222

23. ISO #3223

if you were town you would've been hammered already...
    No, because Mafia would be scared by Rigged items ^^ they'd probably recieve some. And there's always the possibility of a Rigger giving himself a gun.

24. ISO #3224
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Note to all concerning NumberTwo.

He is a replacement in a game with over 3000 posts, it is unreasonable to expect them to read them all ^^ and is busy for the next couple of days.

Treat them nice ^^
    Will do, thank you for replacing Hybrid

25. ISO #3225

26. ISO #3226
    Ganelon

@Kira , if we Lynch Marshmallow today and he flips scum, the game is over-gg, we shoot Noz and Rumox and we'll move on to the next game.
    If Marshmallow flips town - that tells you a lot - mostly that Distorted is almost certainly mafia

27. ISO #3227
    Ganelon

@Kira, if we Lynch Marshmallow today and he flips scum, the game is over-gg, we shoot Noz and Rumox and we'll move on to the next game.
    If Marshmallow flips town - that tells you a lot - mostly that Distorted is almost certainly mafia
    NAZ*** NOT NOZ

28. ISO #3228
    Ganelon

also @Scvmurderer where did you go?

29. ISO #3229

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Note to all concerning NumberTwo.

He is a replacement in a game with over 3000 posts, it is unreasonable to expect them to read them all ^^ and is busy for the next couple of days.

Treat them nice ^^
    @Numbertwo I'm sorry you got into this mess - You can't possibly know what is going on with all we said and the situation now is messy. I'll try to give you a quick summary :
    -You replaced Hybrid, who trolled hard at D1, refused to contribute and then went into AFK.
    -Marluxion was lynched at the end of a chaotic EoD.
    -SCV and Distorted went up against eachother for that, and Blink and MM backed up SCV.
    -We are currently trying to lynch MM, as I believe he is mafia and votes on him are hard as fuck to get because of that. If he was town he would have been hammered already.
    -You will be under FoS soon if MM flips town, and if he flips mafia basically. But if he flips town, Distorted will get shot first and I will be prime suspect.

30. ISO #3230

@Kira , if we Lynch Marshmallow today and he flips scum, the game is over-gg, we shoot Noz and Rumox and we'll move on to the next game.
    If you lynch me, Mafia or Rigger wins. They probably have enough items to do so.

31. ISO #3231

32. ISO #3232
    Ganelon

@Light_Yagami , I'm going to put this very plainly. If we Lynch MM today, we'll know his alignment so we can prepare accordingly for the night. If we don't lymch him, I will shoot him - and I will have no real way of knowing his role until D3. I think this is an easy decision to make

33. ISO #3233
    Ganelon

Quit pinging Numbertwo, he's busy, said SJ

34. ISO #3234

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    seriously

stop ordering me to kill people @Fielzanks
    your lack of brainz is the reason why you are a close number to magoroth both of you are idiots

@Numbertwo

ill ill ill have 2 number 9s a number 9 large a number 6 with extra dip a number 7 2 number 45s one with cheese and a large soda
    I'm not ordering you, but if MM flips town and Mag shoots Distorted and Distorted does not die, you will be considered as his scum buddy and lynched. That's logic 101

35. ISO #3235
    Ganelon

I'm not ordering you, but if MM flips town and Mag shoots Distorted and Distorted does not die, you will be considered as his scum buddy and lynched. That's logic 101
    Yeh

36. ISO #3236
    Ganelon

3 HOURS TO GO, CHOO CHOO

37. ISO #3237

We need informations going into Day Three, as Day One gave us poor informations :
    -We got that it was too hard to get a vote on MM
    -We got that Blink lied when he said he would have clues on Marl's death
    -We got a messed up fight at the start of the other day.

With 24 hours to think on today's flip, we will come at day 3 with so much infos the game ending would be close. As the rigger need to shoot a mafia tonight or else he will be outmatched by numbers if 4 town dies between this night and EoD2

38. ISO #3238
    Ganelon

OK. I have this to say:
    9 people online; one of us who is online atm is definitely not town.

39. ISO #3239

40. ISO #3240

We need informations going into Day Three, as Day One gave us poor informations :
    -We got that it was too hard to get a vote on MM
    -We got that Blink lied when he said he would have clues on Marl's death
    -We got a messed up fight at the start of the other day.

With 24 hours to think on today's flip, we will come at day 3 with so much infos the game ending would be close. As the rigger need to shoot a mafia tonight or else he will be outmatched by numbers if 4 town dies between this night and EoD2
    Twas hard to get votes on Scv too ^^

41. ISO #3241
    Ganelon

Twas hard to get votes on Scv too ^^
    SCUMSLIP 101

42. ISO #3242

43. ISO #3243

I guess MmM would have preferred I stayed quiet as he liked to point out, lol
    Instead of getting me at L-1 and risk an instant loss for Town? Yeah probably. But at least you contributed... I just don't see why you'd follow Distorted that much if you weren't his scum buddy.

44. ISO #3244

45. ISO #3245
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall , how did you instantly reach the conclusion that I was town when I was pushing Distorted's lynches and sheeping him and putting you up and refusing to shoot him? If I were town I would've said 'damn, if Distorted is scum then so is Magoroth'

46. ISO #3246

47. ISO #3247

48. ISO #3248

49. ISO #3249
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Im sorry what?
    MM I think that was the end of you lol

50. ISO #3250