S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    And we all saw some 'nearly certain' town reads in Which Witch is Which who gave a town win.. right? It's easier to assume gunsmith WILL be fooled and tricked into giving a gun to someone ill advised and be ready to prey upon that.
    The finished game ended in a Witch win. And the other is I MAY NOT DISCUSS ONGOING GAMES.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

And we all saw some 'nearly certain' town reads in Which Witch is Which who gave a town win.. right? It's easier to assume gunsmith WILL be fooled and tricked into giving a gun to someone ill advised and be ready to prey upon that.
    tahts why i feel holding a second vote near EoD could help. town votes on who to give a gun to, then votes on who to lynch in the process.

It can even look like - I vote we give a gun to x, after we lynch y. if y pops town give the gun to x, if he pops scum give the gun to z.

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I volenteer as tribute, you guys can give me a 🔫 and trust in mento do the right thing with it. -lynch
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep View Post
    FUCK

IM ALIVE IMA LIVE

WILL READ LATEr
    Uhh. Hi... Just using your meta here: be ACTIVE please. More than in some other game. Kay?

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

ALSO there's the *insert word I don't remember* user, the role that can use item during day. DO NOT FORGET THAT!!!! It means a gun could be used in plain day, daykilling someone. If the scums have that, we're in a big trouble.

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

I was sarcastic when saying town 'won', sorry it didn't when through written form. That's why even 90% sure town read can't be blindly trusted. What Distorted has been pointing out is that giving a gun can tell if the gunsmith trust the designated target, if the designated target trust town, etc. But then MM point about misuses killing peoples might get us quickly into MyLo / LyLo which should be avoided at all cost because by then Mafia would be armed with day-vest. Still OK to give a gun N1, but with reserves as I'm not sure the result would be as good as we expect it to be.

18. ISO #218

Why are there three votes on Distorted atm? And why is Distorted's vote on rumox, who hasn't been online since game started? Hmmmm.... I both feel like Distorted is used as a scapegoat and feel Distorted is scummy.

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    And remember I'm going to look at all of you negatively for these garbage posts later on in the game
    what's scummy about them

shitposting is a way of life

and it's not alignment indicative
    God makes mistakes; some of you are proof

"You can read sheep?" - Maki Harukawa
    "would you like to try shoving it up my ass?" - Firebringer

20. ISO #220

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uhh. Hi... Just using your meta here: be ACTIVE please. More than in some other game. Kay?
    hello i am active i just forgot about this site also that is outside discussion that proly shouldnt be tolerated thank

21. ISO #221

I was sarcastic when saying town 'won', sorry it didn't when through written form. That's why even 90% sure town read can't be blindly trusted. What Distorted has been pointing out is that giving a gun can tell if the gunsmith trust the designated target, if the designated target trust town, etc. But then MM point about misuses killing peoples might get us quickly into MyLo / LyLo which should be avoided at all cost because by then Mafia would be armed with day-vest. Still OK to give a gun N1, but with reserves as I'm not sure the result would be as good as we expect it to be.
    ^^ we don't want to lose what's most important: our votes. Night abilities, especially in this setup, can be cancelled. Votes cannot, unless day vest which gives A LOT of information.

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

what's scummy about them

shitposting is a way of life

and it's not alignment indicative
    False. Shitposts are alignment indicative, because they can be used to communicate with potential scum allies. They can also be used to draw off attention, or to make an accusation look like a joke. +scumpoints to you.

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

hello i am active i just forgot about this site also that is outside discussion that proly shouldnt be tolerated thank

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

no shitposts are really just nai

for now

-vote Distorted

his early content is forced and ungenuine
    Wtf... the scapegoat theory is getting more and more possible...

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Wtf... the scapegoat theory is getting more and more possible...
    No scapegoat, And I'm believing the theory ur teamed with him if he is scum
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/la-v%C...9-truth.html-2

The first one to speak up always becomes a scapegoat
    To start with, you kill him
    Then you get used to it

34. ISO #234

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    -vote unvote
    Okay people get off distorted it was a nice meme while it lasted but all town could be on it and mafia could quickhammer
    dumb

if you think distorted is scum, stay on him

if mafia quickhammer we just lynch them the next day

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

wtf

no nightkill?

this setup is broken

lemme teach you how to break this:

continuously no lynch and let investigatives keep stacking up on results until the game is solved
    Notice how there are no investigatives? Also notice how there are gunsmiths? Your play is highly cynical (or whatever that word is spelled ) and not much pro-town. Scv, you are giving thoughts so I'll pressure someone else.
    -vote sheepsaysmeep
    it doesn't mean I don't keep an eye on you, if you stop giving thoughts my vote goes back on you.

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    No scapegoat, And I'm believing the theory ur teamed with him if he is scum
    Kay at least you scumhunt ^^

42. ISO #242

@sheepsaysmeep @blinkskater
    I get you guys get a lot from pressure votings and reads, but can you also tell me what do you think about the three following ideas:

-Calling out when we recieve an item
    -Gunsmith shall not give a gun N1.
    -Gunsmith shall give a gun N1.
    No there be theives and confiscaters about.

Yes give the gun out.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

43. ISO #243

dumb

if you think distorted is scum, stay on him

if mafia quickhammer we just lynch them the next day
    Didn't he say he didn't scumread Distorted, that it was a meme?

44. ISO #244

I get you guys get a lot from pressure votings and reads, but can you also tell me what do you think about the three following ideas:

Call out the items and gunsmith deffinitly give a gun n1 id say GS has to trust his gut when giving the gun n1, well still get info /discussion topics next day we need to call items out also whosnto say therebare thieves/mafia theives

45. ISO #245

Same stance than Scv on saying it

Depends, if gunsmith got a hard town read yes else no

46. ISO #246

Didn't he say he didn't scumread Distorted, that it was a meme?
    twas a meme. I voted distorted as a meme and holy shit i didn't think it would actually gain traction
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

47. ISO #247

twas a meme. I voted distorted as a meme and holy shit i didn't think it would actually gain traction
    This young pupil does not know the power of the train . Come young one let me show you your potential.

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

Which is why I think his train was scum driven... Wtf, I'm already talking about trains and we're 3 hours into the game.

50. ISO #250