S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 57
Register

User Tag List

Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 3805
  1. ISO #2801

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I was going to read the page, then I realized it was nothing but a lame blah blah of circular shit. Distorted, quote the "soft claim" hybrid has made.
    yeah, my theory idea right now is dependant on hybrid claiming authenticator.

but the thing is, your not seeing me and SCV as TvT - I think u would have if u were town. I honestly dont believe SCV is scum at this point and you are doing very little work here =P

-vote marshmallow marshall
    gonna toss that there for now.

2. ISO #2802

3. ISO #2803

4. ISO #2804

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    it was the post hybrid said

"give items to me and I will confirm them for you"

someone took that as hybrid possibly being a duel wielder or something. I saw earlier when looking through the roles list that his description matched authenticator =P just search thread by hybrids posts, hell he doenst have many lol
    Ok, he said that. You want to base your strategy on this. And then you say I'm the weirdo not thinking logically... N O.
    -vote unvote
    I'm getting susp of BOTH of you, @Distorted @Scvmurderer . From BOTH of you, I want a list of your reads on EVERYONE. With reasons behind them. It's the only way we can actually sort out allegiances made through that fucking mess, and my vote will be a final one. One of you is scum. I want to analyze your list of reads and to compare them to the things I've seen. Then I'll take a final decision and one of you will go down, for the sake of this Town... it's just being more and more messy the more both of you post. Then if @Magoroth is clever enough not to shoot me... I'll go down to BEFORE the EoD1 mess and sort things out by there.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #2805

Ok, he said that. You want to base your strategy on this. And then you say I'm the weirdo not thinking logically... N O.
    -vote unvote
    I'm getting susp of BOTH of you, @Distorted @Scvmurderer . From BOTH of you, I want a list of your reads on EVERYONE. With reasons behind them. It's the only way we can actually sort out allegiances made through that fucking mess, and my vote will be a final one. One of you is scum. I want to analyze your list of reads and to compare them to the things I've seen. Then I'll take a final decision and one of you will go down, for the sake of this Town... it's just being more and more messy the more both of you post. Then if @Magoroth is clever enough not to shoot me... I'll go down to BEFORE the EoD1 mess and sort things out by there.
    Bullshit. that right there is lining up 2 false kills. we can confirm 1 of or BOTH of us.

6. ISO #2806

yeah, my theory idea right now is dependant on hybrid claiming authenticator.

but the thing is, your not seeing me and SCV as TvT - I think u would have if u were town. I honestly dont believe SCV is scum at this point and you are doing very little work here =P

-vote marshmallow marshall
    gonna toss that there for now.
    Read my post. If you really are town, provide that list of reads. Gonna read more, @ me if you finished/if you got questions/accusations (because you seem to be going in offensive mode atm).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #2807

-vote unvote
    EXACTLY this is a fucking Town V Town argument.

8. ISO #2808

Bullshit. that right there is lining up 2 false kills. we can confirm 1 of or BOTH of us.
    The thing is: I don't trust the guys that could potentially confirm you.

9. ISO #2809

10. ISO #2810

EXACTLY this is a fucking Town V Town argument.
    Funny how the narrative switches from Scv is scum to It's a TvT argument when I start asking for a list of reads to sort things out, when I stop going with you against Scv... I will still ask you to do that list of reads. If you refuse to then you're scum.

11. ISO #2811

The thing is: I don't trust the guys that could potentially confirm you.
    if u trust 1 of us is a gunsmith, then ur saying Hybrid and Noz are both scum INCLUDING SCV as well with us since he will be part of it. Also, yagami would be "confirmed" in the process as well. Say you dont trust us all you want - the information is more than worth it.

12. ISO #2812

Actually NVM not going to read through, not now... I want this convo to continue, it'll be good to analyze later. Any comments @Scvmurderer ?

13. ISO #2813

Funny how the narrative switches from Scv is scum to It's a TvT argument when I start asking for a list of reads to sort things out, when I stop going with you against Scv... I will still ask you to do that list of reads. If you refuse to then you're scum.
    yeah, because i had a 600 post TvT argument with u before and 1 with unknown, i know what they look like.

and LOL look back ive given 2 lists of reads D2, u have given 0. stop the Wifom you are scum. SCV has given 0, yet u point at the person who has given the MOST as being scum for not doing it a 3rd time. How about you do it, then get SCV to. BTW u made me go look for hybrids quote, u refused to check urself (hoping i didnt to make me look scummy) - so you go back and look for my quotes then

Make a complete list of your reads, find mine as well, and then hound SCV to make his. WITH REASONING not just Distorted = scum
    blink - town
    efe - town
    none of that BS.

14. ISO #2814

Actually NVM not going to read through, not now... I want this convo to continue, it'll be good to analyze later. Any comments @Scvmurderer ?
    Yea, distorted is fucking scum
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

15. ISO #2815

and scroll the fuck back the last 10 pages - I have been saying this is TvT for a long time now you = twisting words and creating information that is not there. you sir, are scum.

16. ISO #2816

if u trust 1 of us is a gunsmith, then ur saying Hybrid and Noz are both scum INCLUDING SCV as well with us since he will be part of it. Also, yagami would be "confirmed" in the process as well. Say you dont trust us all you want - the information is more than worth it.
    There's probably one gunsmith and one blacksmith between you two. The other is the real gunsmith. And Noz is highly susp, and Hybrid is slightly susp, but we don't even know if he's claiming authenticator for real. You're risking the entire game on a bet about a soft claim. It's STUPID.

17. ISO #2817

18. ISO #2818

There's probably one gunsmith and one blacksmith between you two. The other is the real gunsmith. And Noz is highly susp, and Hybrid is slightly susp, but we don't even know if he's claiming authenticator for real. You're risking the entire game on a bet about a soft claim. It's STUPID.
    ok, what is the alternative? i came up with a strategy and ur scum labeling since if (which it strongly looks like) my strategy is correct it will MAKE the game for town. yet u have nothing and try to scum it since there is a CHANCE (which we will KNOW BEFORE END OF DAY) of it not being the case.

Please present your strategy or i will not stop pushing you today and i will push magoroth to shoot you.

19. ISO #2819

yeah, because i had a 600 post TvT argument with u before and 1 with unknown, i know what they look like.

and LOL look back ive given 2 lists of reads D2, u have given 0. stop the Wifom you are scum. SCV has given 0, yet u point at the person who has given the MOST as being scum for not doing it a 3rd time. How about you do it, then get SCV to. BTW u made me go look for hybrids quote, u refused to check urself (hoping i didnt to make me look scummy) - so you go back and look for my quotes then

Make a complete list of your reads, find mine as well, and then hound SCV to make his. WITH REASONING not just Distorted = scum
    blink - town
    efe - town
    none of that BS.
    You quoted it yourself lol stop painting. And ummm... you really dont want to make one right? I didn't ask only you, I asked both of you to make one because it's the way to get things sorted out. But if you want to throw EVEN MORE FUCKING CONFUSION....
    -vote Distorted
    your lynch gives info too you know.

20. ISO #2820

You quoted it yourself lol stop painting. And ummm... you really dont want to make one right? I didn't ask only you, I asked both of you to make one because it's the way to get things sorted out. But if you want to throw EVEN MORE FUCKING CONFUSION....
    -vote Distorted
    Also going to make a list of reads, but it's subject to high changes depending on today's flip.

21. ISO #2821

22. ISO #2822

-vote Distorted
    ive given 2 - last 1 is only a few pages ago. you even said you are not reading cuz its just "back and fourth" how about you go read? I had to find hybrids quote for u so you go find mind. I have 2 full reads there.

23. ISO #2823

-vote Distorted
    Yes, it gives you the info to push SCV after me. You are complete scum lol

@Magoroth please shoot MM

@efekannn Shoot anyone who jumps on this train with him.

24. ISO #2824

25. ISO #2825

26. ISO #2826

no clue, unless potentially a newer player is a thief? or some1 less active, or yagami is lying to come off as being targetted by mafia. we still need hybrid to confirm that vest. Why give a vest to hybrid? @Light_Yagami
    I gave hybrid the item because i believed him to be multi tasker. He could be an invulnerable vigi at night if he were. Given a vest and a gun everynight.

27. ISO #2827

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I gave hybrid the item because i believed him to be multi tasker. He could be an invulnerable vigi at night if he were. Given a vest and a gun everynight.
    his description of being able to confirm people would be authenticator. So he can literally see the roles of the people who give him items. That is what I am gunning on.

28. ISO #2828

29. ISO #2829

@Scvmurderer If I get lynched (AND FLIP TOWN) GIVE A GUN TO HYBRID let noz confirm it. Do not let MM get both gunsmiths during this.

@Magoroth shoot MM NOT SCV if I am lynched. Let SCV have a chance to confirm himself.

@Efekannn02 Shoot anyone who votes with MM on this train (but not SCV)
    @Scvmurderer @blinkskater @Noz_Bugz @Light_Yagami @Marshmallow Marshall @feilzanks @Efekannn02 @rumox @Magoroth @naz @Hybrid

@Light_Yagami , give hybrid more vests so he can stay alive.
    @Noz_Bugz N2 visit hybrid to see who gave him items as well that will help confirm SCV and yagami incase hybrid is lying.

30. ISO #2830

31. ISO #2831

32. ISO #2832

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    So many tpr claims. We might be missing the obvious here and just not lynching yagami but I am certain Distorted is scum
    honestly I am fine with my lynch but after this argument I have a strong town read on you. I want 1 of us to have the chance to get confirmed by hybrid and noz. that could also reveal more fake TPR claims. I am trying to prevent the scenario where 1 of us gets lynched and the other shot. I seriously think we are both gunsmiths. MM has not even commented about blink, and usually MM is all over him lol

I think if we lynch MM and both confirm ourselves on hybrid and noz is my best scenario, but if town is so fking set that there cant be 2 gunsmiths, i dont care LYNCH ME just dont target the other 1 afterwards WITHOUT giving them the chance to confirm with our TPR claims.

33. ISO #2833

read that post ur yelling scum about, and tell me how any of that is a bad idea. literally, break it down and tell me - stop just yelling at it.
    It's a bad idea because Noz will get shot down tonight : if you're maf, you will claim maf has done it to disprove you. If you're not, maf would have succesfully framed you. And since we know Noz can't check AND vest (and he doesnt have a vest) putting our most important role in the spotlight like that will guarantee his death.

34. ISO #2834

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    It's a bad idea because Noz will get shot down tonight : if you're maf, you will claim maf has done it to disprove you. If you're not, maf would have succesfully framed you. And since we know Noz can't check AND vest (and he doesnt have a vest) putting our most important role in the spotlight like that will guarantee his death.
    then that proves magoroth or efe is the maf who shot him. either propose a better option or dont shit on mine im the only 1 putting out ideas.

35. ISO #2835

our most important role HAS A VEST and does his ations during the day. That is HYBRID (if he is authenticator)

36. ISO #2836

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I will re read this all after work and do some more work on this then. Also, i will give my items to whom i deem most worthy. No one will force my hand & threatening me with a lynch doesnt improve your odds of getting the items i make
    @Light_Yagami btw; forum mafia is a team game. It's not like the mod where u just solo around doing ur own thing you need to work together. Not doing that is a def way to lose if u are town with us.

37. ISO #2837

38. ISO #2838

You hypocrite.
    yup lol. thats why i tagged you earlier in it as well =P

seems your reads = a lot better than mine. but I dont think MM and blink, POSSIBLY MM and scv, but i doubt it. I think MM is using this as a scapegoat to get 2 TPRs killed. wont be hard then to go after the others.

39. ISO #2839

If the town is set on it - lynch me or SCV fine. but shoot MM, and not the other gunsmith. let that gunsmith confirm himself IF hybrid comes on confirming authenticator. if not - fking go efekannn style and use a RNG lol

This is the theory + plan I have, no1 else has another, feel free to come up with 1 or edit this 1. If not, just lynch me. lol

40. ISO #2840

We will need the time we have until EoD to figure what is the best plan to do. We lost many useful hours with everyone fixating on Distorted and SCV arguing. If they're town, mafia only need to be in their shadow without even trying to manipulate. Between MM and Distorted, these two flips would give us the most informations ONLY if one of them flips scum. If both flips town, then Blink's being scum is going to 90% chance but even then we would still miss his 2 buddies. And we didn't even stop to think about the rigger for an appropriate amount of time. We don't even know how to deal with it - and he can kill every other night.

41. ISO #2841

yup lol. thats why i tagged you earlier in it as well =P

seems your reads = a lot better than mine. but I dont think MM and blink, POSSIBLY MM and scv, but i doubt it. I think MM is using this as a scapegoat to get 2 TPRs killed. wont be hard then to go after the others.
    I ain't scum :P you're now revealing yourself as scum. Time to make that list of reads, things are much more clear now...

42. ISO #2842

@Magoroth, the one being used by the scums. After all, since there's a detective possibility, why not let the job be done by someone else? Distorted manipulated you.
    @Light_Yagami, not much active but only contributes with pro-town posts. You don't fit in any scum theory actually.
    @Rumox, same as yagami: pro-town posts, they all have a meaning and help the town.

@Efekannn02... Efe I highly suspect you of being the Rigger. You're inactive atm but I feel like you're just letting the chaos be. That's what I'd do as scum. You however haven't shown any strange interactions, making me think you're a solo scum wanting to remain in shadows. BUT I AM WATCHING YOU.

@Scvmurderer. You are scummy af, but Distorted is more. So if Distorted is scum, you're town... IDK!! You're just gonna be neutral for now until Distorted flips. @Hybrid I ain't gonna read you, today's flip will teach more about you, and I have to read the posts about you.

@Blinkskater, you're strange but scumhunting... You acted like a drunk man at start of D2, I'd like you to explain that and I want to know your stance on lynch, who to shoot and your thoughts about the setup we're in.

@Naz, you're here for sheep's behavior, but you don't fit in any scum theory sooo...

@Noz_Bugz, scummy af. I feel like you and Distorted discussed at night that you should claim Tracker so you can "confirm" him... gaining him infinite trust while not being confirmed yourself. Your posts make no sense, especially your list of reads with half players in it, not explain and not making sense. Marluxion also mentioned you weren't fitting your meta.

@Fielzanks. I am currently getting memories of Black Flag Nightless. Your behavior is quite similar to OzyWho's in that game: you had gained the highest town read in everyone's list, and started to shut up. Then, your big wallpost. It looked like a big attempt to paint people the color you wanted: Town and Scum. Distorted had pointed you out a little bit but didn't speak up more, and drew attention off you after. I think, for that, that you're scum. However, if Distorted is town, I will review my position.

@Distorted, you are SCUMMY. You have been manipulating people since the start of D2, after the big mess of EoD1 you've caused, as Fiel pointed out. I think the goal was to disrupt reads so you could then take control. Plus, you wanting to base on a soft claim and a scummy panda so you can confirm yourself is just... no. You're not stupid. If I'm wrong, your lynch still gives information. And after all... the two guns recieved by Efe and Magoroth could be BOTH from scums. Rigger AND mafia have all reasons of the world to give a gun to Efe, since he's trigger happy he'll suicide with it or shoot a townie. And Magoroth's gun could be a manipulative action of the Mafia, or simply a Rigger giving out guns to people that look legit.

43. ISO #2843

Thread Information

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 6 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall, Noz_Bugz, Scvmurderer+

Who's the invis mode lurker?

44. ISO #2844

Nozbugz I see you're on, mind to give your thoughts? Going to play a heroes of the storm game in the meanwhile.

45. ISO #2845

@Magoroth, the one being used by the scums. After all, since there's a detective possibility, why not let the job be done by someone else? Distorted manipulated you.
    @Light_Yagami, not much active but only contributes with pro-town posts. You don't fit in any scum theory actually.
    @Rumox, same as yagami: pro-town posts, they all have a meaning and help the town.

@Efekannn02... Efe I highly suspect you of being the Rigger. You're inactive atm but I feel like you're just letting the chaos be. That's what I'd do as scum. You however haven't shown any strange interactions, making me think you're a solo scum wanting to remain in shadows. BUT I AM WATCHING YOU.

@Scvmurderer. You are scummy af, but Distorted is more. So if Distorted is scum, you're town... IDK!! You're just gonna be neutral for now until Distorted flips. @Hybrid I ain't gonna read you, today's flip will teach more about you, and I have to read the posts about you.

@Blinkskater, you're strange but scumhunting... You acted like a drunk man at start of D2, I'd like you to explain that and I want to know your stance on lynch, who to shoot and your thoughts about the setup we're in.

@Naz, you're here for sheep's behavior, but you don't fit in any scum theory sooo...

@Noz_Bugz, scummy af. I feel like you and Distorted discussed at night that you should claim Tracker so you can "confirm" him... gaining him infinite trust while not being confirmed yourself. Your posts make no sense, especially your list of reads with half players in it, not explain and not making sense. Marluxion also mentioned you weren't fitting your meta.

@Fielzanks. I am currently getting memories of Black Flag Nightless. Your behavior is quite similar to OzyWho's in that game: you had gained the highest town read in everyone's list, and started to shut up. Then, your big wallpost. It looked like a big attempt to paint people the color you wanted: Town and Scum. Distorted had pointed you out a little bit but didn't speak up more, and drew attention off you after. I think, for that, that you're scum. However, if Distorted is town, I will review my position.

@Distorted, you are SCUMMY. You have been manipulating people since the start of D2, after the big mess of EoD1 you've caused, as Fiel pointed out. I think the goal was to disrupt reads so you could then take control. Plus, you wanting to base on a soft claim and a scummy panda so you can confirm yourself is just... no. You're not stupid. If I'm wrong, your lynch still gives information. And after all... the two guns recieved by Efe and Magoroth could be BOTH from scums. Rigger AND mafia have all reasons of the world to give a gun to Efe, since he's trigger happy he'll suicide with it or shoot a townie. And Magoroth's gun could be a manipulative action of the Mafia, or simply a Rigger giving out guns to people that look legit.

LOL 1 vote on MM causes this

so my top scum partner is ur top town read? rofl Magoroth is literally the only person here I could really be scum with maybe fielz since i let his theory be, but i believe he is doing that to see who will push you. and i actually believe he is correct on it.

Me and SCV is TvT - you are trying to push a death on BOTH of us. Confirmed painting "1 of them has to be scum" - SAYS WHO. THERE ISNT 2-3 TPRS lol ITS 9 TOWN RANDOMS probably 5-6 TPRs honestly, because if you think about it SMITHS WORK ON BOTH SIDES. Yeah they can be town aligned but they literally fuel this game. so lots of smiths + a few other TPRs is what I see this game being. I think we only have 1-2 cits honestly.

You say my theory is based off of if hybrid claims authenticator? well what if he does? LETS CONFIRM US BOTH INSTEAD OF LYNCH BOTH rofl.

NOW - YOUR THEORY is based off of host meta thinking he wouldent put more than 3 or so TPRs in the game plus not putting 2 of the same TPR in the game.

At least my theory is based off of IN GAME CONTENT with taking the host into consideration.

46. ISO #2846

lets color code it for fun.

LOL 1 vote on MM causes this

so my top scum partner is ur top town read? rofl Magoroth is literally the only person here I could really be scum with maybe fielz since i let his theory be, but i believe he is doing that to see who will push you. and i actually believe he is correct on it.

Me and SCV is TvT - you are trying to push a death on BOTH of us. Confirmed painting "1 of them has to be scum" - SAYS WHO. THERE ISNT 2-3 TPRS lol ITS 9 TOWN RANDOMS probably 5-6 TPRs honestly, because if you think about it SMITHS WORK ON BOTH SIDES. Yeah they can be town aligned but they literally fuel this game. so lots of smiths + a few other TPRs is what I see this game being. I think we only have 1-2 cits honestly.

You say my theory is based off of if hybrid claims authenticator? well what if he does? LETS CONFIRM US BOTH INSTEAD OF LYNCH BOTH rofl.

NOW - YOUR THEORY is based off of host meta thinking he wouldent put more than 3 or so TPRs in the game plus not putting 2 of the same TPR in the game.

At least my theory is based off of IN GAME CONTENT with taking the host into consideration

Literally SCVs reasoning is "there arnt this many TPRs'

Your reasoning is "there isnt 2 of the same TPR in this setup"

FAIL

47. ISO #2847

This setup is designed for multiple smiths for town and at least 1 for scum

It is also designed to have other TPRs so items are flying everywhere

saying its a standard 2-3 TPR save is selling the potenetial of this setup so short lol there will be guns everywhere why? BECAUSE IF 1 TOWN TPR DIED (smith) OR MAFIA (smith) THE GAME WOULD BE PRETTY MUCH OVER- having multipel smiths and TPRs would prevent it from stalemating 50% of the time. BALANCE = LOTS OF TPR + SMITHS

THIS SETUPS POTENTIAL IS DESIGNED FOR CHAOS!!!

48. ISO #2848

We are SUPPOSED to lose track of items, we are SUPPOSED to have to use our other TPRs that is how this save is designed. You guys saying 2-3 TPRs...pff bullshit lol we got 2 gunsmiths and an armorsmith in this town. as well as 2 TPRs.

1 of the TPRs MAY be lying, but i dont think we have 3-4 cits in this game like people are claiming. I think the TPRs are more honest then the cit claims.

49. ISO #2849

Lynch all the cit claims and town will win. starting with MM, and let the TPRs confirm eachother. SINCE WE HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO DO JUST THAT!! hahahaha MM your are so anti town right now.

You dont want to use any of our roles. you guys just want to line up a lynch/shot of me then SCV or SCV then me.

I BET WE ARE BOTH TOWN

I could have easily continued that push on SCV, or WIFOMED hybrid and then noz or marl.
    I knew something was up

WHEN I AM LYNCHED DO NOT SHOOT SCV ----- SHOT MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL @Magoroth

50. ISO #2850

@Scvmurderer dude i am pretty fking sure we are both town. I think your frustration was 100% real. U know wht i think taht? because mine was as well - both at MM and blink lol all these cit claims. the citizens are BS. This save prolly has 2 cits in it. Brand new, why wouldent host WANT to see as many of the roles interacting as possible with items flying everywhere? the purpose of this save is to try to keep track of items while scum hunting. If we had 1 gunsmith, wlel if that 1 gunsmith died then it becomes SIMPLE to keep track of items, would be gamebreaking. in order for Rigger to be a balanced role, it REQUIRES multiple smiths, not just 2.