S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 56
Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 3805
  1. ISO #2751

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    then if u really are a gunsmith, ur an idiot. lol im scum, noz is scum, mag is scum, hybrid is scum, whom else? im surprised u havnt accused efe as scum because he is not 100% on shooting me.
    What is that bs you spouting now Distorted? That Im still saying its Distorted, Noz and Mag and suggested maybe switching out Noz for Hybrid? Are you saying my guess at the scum team is bad? Like you earlier with that 3 diff possible scum team post? GTFO HERE YOU HYPROCRITE.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #2752

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    In fact - Fielzanks, since you seem to be silent, how do you feel about a @blinkskater Lynch?
    I'm catching up the reading right now; I'm at this post. I'm feeling really confused about a Blink lynch because he seemed so scummy all game that's almost too easy. Also, since how much Distorted suspected me if I suggested anything other than lyching him or scv I'm surprised to see this question

3. ISO #2753

difference between our arguments, I dont care who comes to confirm me. u tend to label everyone as scum because you know the results will not be in ur favor You are backed into a corner right now. let hybrid get on and confirm it or not.
    Bs you dont care. There are only two possibitilies, possible scum Noz and afk hybrid. You know exactly who will visit you
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #2754

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also in this setup it's basically impossible to CONFIRM people, since noone can really check the invests... and the only Investigative I know (yet, hybrid seems invest from the way u talk) is Noz, who is one of my top suspects. So no, I don't like the idea of letting my scumreads "confirm" people.

5. ISO #2755

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    What is that bs you spouting now Distorted? That Im still saying its Distorted, Noz and Mag and suggested maybe switching out Noz for Hybrid? Are you saying my guess at the scum team is bad? Like you earlier with that 3 diff possible scum team post? GTFO HERE YOU HYPROCRITE.
    so if its not both hybrid and noz let them both confirm me! ffs lol

6. ISO #2756

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I'm catching up the reading right now; I'm at this post. I'm feeling really confused about a Blink lynch because he seemed so scummy all game that's almost too easy. Also, since how much Distorted suspected me if I suggested anything other than lyching him or scv I'm surprised to see this question
    Its because he has been trying to push the lynch off me or distorted so he can delay him being revealed scum for another day and mafia can consolidate. In fact i bet we wants that extra day so he can get his day vest on.

7. ISO #2757

8. ISO #2758

9. ISO #2759

10. ISO #2760

11. ISO #2761

Its because he has been trying to push the lynch off me or distorted so he can delay him being revealed scum for another day and mafia can consolidate. In fact i bet we wants that extra day so he can get his day vest on.
    im giving hybrid a gun, and noz can visit hybrid to confirm BOTH OF US if ther is 1 blacksmith in there, then we know. if there is 2 gunsmisths and a blacksmith, we know we are both gunsmith and the blacksmith is trying to frame.

12. ISO #2762

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Try rewording all game with "hammer on Marl" "Day 2"...If you can honestly say I was scummy day somethings wrong with you

13. ISO #2763

14. ISO #2764

15. ISO #2765

16. ISO #2766

man u are single handedly giving the mafia 5 bottles of wine and crystal classes.
    You will be lynched, I will accept no1 else except maybe mag.

17. ISO #2767

im giving hybrid a gun, and noz can visit hybrid to confirm BOTH OF US if ther is 1 blacksmith in there, then we know. if there is 2 gunsmisths and a blacksmith, we know we are both gunsmith and the blacksmith is trying to frame.
    you idiot hybrids afk dont make me lynch you

18. ISO #2768

19. ISO #2769

20. ISO #2770

why? Noz can visit hybrid and confirm us both and if hybrid is authenticator he can confirm us both as well. that is 2 TPRs and that also helps validate both TPRs lol sounds like a fuckload of info in 1 night.
    NO1 IS BEING LYNCHED BUT U AND ME. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT. And you will be shot if im lynched for being the fake gunsmith.

21. ISO #2771

22. ISO #2772

23. ISO #2773

NO1 IS BEING LYNCHED BUT U AND ME. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT. And you will be shot if im lynched for being the fake gunsmith.
    -vote scvmurderer
    jesus christ dude i really really really hope you are not town because this is just sad if you are.

we have 5 TPR claims that we can litearlly get confirmed in 1 night - yet u are insisting on doing none of that and blindly lynching/shooting 2, most likely town TPRs lol

Does this not feel TvT to u at all? really?

24. ISO #2774

-vote scvmurderer
    jesus christ dude i really really really hope you are not town because this is just sad if you are.

we have 5 TPR claims that we can litearlly get confirmed in 1 night - yet u are insisting on doing none of that and blindly lynching/shooting 2, most likely town TPRs lol

Scum! Manipulative scum!

25. ISO #2775

26. ISO #2776

27. ISO #2777

28. ISO #2778

-vote scvmurderer

5 TPR claims means I even doubt your gunsmith claim more. Not to mention your so called 5th TPR is some1 who hasnt even claimed TPR. This lynch will not be delayed for you to put on a day vest tonight

29. ISO #2779

30. ISO #2780

31. ISO #2781

32. ISO #2782

33. ISO #2783

....u dont use vests during the day dude lol
    DO YOU EVEN READ DISTORTED? I said you needed the night to put it on fucker. FUCKING PUTTING WORDS IN OTHERS MOUTHS AGAIN

34. ISO #2784

ok @Magoroth shoot MM or SCV whichever isnt lynched
    @feilzanks im fine with a MM or SCV lynch

@blinkskater answer my question on how me voting MM was so scummy to u?
    HOW ARE YOU SO RAGE INDUCING MY FUCKING GOD

35. ISO #2785

36. ISO #2786

however, did u notice when I did vote MM, blink threatened to lynch me for it? @Scvmurderer
    You mean during his so called trolling phase? fuck off with that reasoning.

37. ISO #2787

38. ISO #2788

39. ISO #2789

40. ISO #2790

41. ISO #2791

eh w/e SCV is just blind raging wont discuss anything so this wont move lol

@Scvmurderer this is why tunnel vision is bad - u are literally distracting EVERYONE from everything else we could be getting. you have turned this day so far into a tremendous bitch fit where u still have provided no evidence other than "You do not believe there is 2 gunsmiths". that is literally all you claim.

Ya know what "buddy"? there is. get over it.

42. ISO #2792

eh w/e SCV is just blind raging wont discuss anything so this wont move lol

@Scvmurderer this is why tunnel vision is bad - u are literally distracting EVERYONE from everything else we could be getting. you have turned this day so far into a tremendous bitch fit where u still have provided no evidence other than "You do not believe there is 2 gunsmiths". that is literally all you claim.

Ya know what "buddy"? there is. get over it.
    Fuck you ignoring everything I've already said and the mountains of points I've made. Having a conversation with you is pointless, you just ignore everything then claim I didn't say anything.

43. ISO #2793

44. ISO #2794

Fuck you ignoring everything I've already said and the mountains of points I've made. Having a conversation with you is pointless, you just ignore everything then claim I didn't say anything.
    You also understand reading back last few pages like 4-5 people have asked u the same questions as I am? you are just not answer them. So right now type a damn rundown on it so u can copy paste it in every time ur asked - because a lot of ppl want to know.

45. ISO #2795

46. ISO #2796

Gtg. Distorted, quote the post so I see it when I get back, and put a @ with it pls.
    @Distorted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

47. ISO #2797

48. ISO #2798

I was going to read the page, then I realized it was nothing but a lame blah blah of circular shit. Distorted, quote the "soft claim" hybrid has made.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

49. ISO #2799

it was the post hybrid said

"give items to me and I will confirm them for you"

someone took that as hybrid possibly being a duel wielder or something. I saw earlier when looking through the roles list that his description matched authenticator =P just search thread by hybrids posts, hell he doenst have many lol

50. ISO #2800

-vote unvote
    ill let every here decide wtf they want to do - my points are out and i would prefer to confirm everyone in 1 night with hybrid and noz. lol
    Ok listen: I DO NOT TRUST HYBRID NOR DO I TRUST NOZ. I DO NOT WANT TO BE AT THEIR ALIGNMENT'S MERCY. THEY ARE NOT CONFIRMED. NOT CONFIRMED PEOPLE CANNOT CONFIRM OTHER PEOPLE.