Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 3805
  1. ISO #2651

2. ISO #2652

3. ISO #2653

4. ISO #2654

5. ISO #2655

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I swear blink is going to cost the town the game. And this lynch is between me and you. Stop sidetracking.
    Trying to go backtrack so it looks like you want to die more than blink...?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #2656
    Ganelon

Too bad distorted is the one who needs to be shoot. But you wont do that you scum
    You got any defense or you just spewing shit at random?

7. ISO #2657

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    oooh now you agree with noz being a tpr? lol
    Word twisting from Distorted... Scv said CLAIMS.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #2658

9. ISO #2659

Half true. I pushed him only the last 3 minutes. i pushed 3 other people before that. MM included. BUT I did settle for Marl because I trusted Blink and he said he had info.

I am actually starting to think its a Blink scum and SCV may actually be town......I just dont understand both going at me instantly when i voted SCV. I mean honestly if blink is scum and SCV is town, great job blink lol that really threw me off since it makes SCV look like a hugely credible Mafia role that they are wiling to out another maf to protect. 1 thing im pretty damn sure of though is blink is not town. I can say that with confidence, or he just got so drunk and completely trolled up the game lol
    Well, I really don't see a double gunsmith setup... soooooo... Maybe a scum pocketing a town? Scv's meta is confusing atm, he makes very towny posts but then scummy posts, all metaread from him. I don't get any town vibe from blink though, so maybe... but it's strange, I don't feel like blink would have pocketed Scv this easily.

10. ISO #2660

11. ISO #2661

I was actually hoping to get a response from him on that. was trying to spark a discussion because it is seemingly impossible
    Oh. Well its 9x50 posts later anyway, dont think you wouldve got anything :P

12. ISO #2662

Scum!

13. ISO #2663

14. ISO #2664

15. ISO #2665

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I want an open roleclaim - anyone that I don’t like I will shoot tonight, no questions asked. I also want you all to post your Town/Svum reads ASAP, and the reasons you had to vote up Scv/Marluxion/Distorted/MM/anyone.
    Citizen here @Magoroth already claimed but it was before the fucking mess...

16. ISO #2666

17. ISO #2667

18. ISO #2668

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Really voting a TPR claim. megaLuL. I don't trust my gut right now so I'll be going off of facts. The facts say SCV/Distorted is scum i say we waiting untill near EoD so we exhaust all the possiblities
    Complete list of reads ASAP. This reaction is making me think you claimed TPR to stay alive. Whatever today's flip will be, you'll be my 1st suspect on D3 if you don't give your CLEAR thoughts. You've been avoiding the action, I want more from you. @Noz_Bugz

19. ISO #2669

@Hybrid you have become the most important person to get on right now.............ffffsssss
    why?

20. ISO #2670

21. ISO #2671

22. ISO #2672

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    hybrid wtf theres no more replacements please come online we are in the same timezone
    -vote hybrid

I'm working on my read list..but I think my wifi is abt to run out;-;
    There are =) soviet and some new guy.

23. ISO #2673

keep catching up on the reading, there is entire pages dedicated to it.
    o.O okaey

24. ISO #2674

If you flip town idfk who to shoot tonight, maybe Noz...
    Uuuuuuuh if Scv flips town shouldn't you shoot Distorted...?

25. ISO #2675

26. ISO #2676

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    No wait. Don't shoot anybody if SCV flips town.
    Thief victim claim fron Yagami.

27. ISO #2677

@Scvmurderer do you want hybrid to check your gun for u - 3rd time asking this would like a response.
    Fuck no, either you or me are being lynched and you being shot if im lynched. Lets fucking do this already
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

30. ISO #2680

we got 2 TPR claims BOTH can confirm us rofl and u just want to lynch/shoot?
    Because i Think that is too many tpr claims and your scum bud is trying to save you. Get shot and lynched already.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

31. ISO #2681

32. ISO #2682

then have noz confirm u and hybrid confirm me.
    BS, they are both scum then. We still have yagami claiming armor smith on top of all things. These are too many tprs, die scum

33. ISO #2683

34. ISO #2684

35. ISO #2685

which hybrid will be able to prove/disprove today.

Get out of here you manipulator. You will die no matter what and I will rest in peace with that thought

36. ISO #2686

Get out of here you manipulator. You will die no matter what and I will rest in peace with that thought
    u literally are saying every TPR claim is scum that can confirm this. sounds more like u know what the results will be and do not want that seen.

not manipulating anything, trying to figure this shit out - and if you are town you are not helping at all.. if you are scum, great job keep it up

37. ISO #2687

so every single TPR claim is scum except yagami?
    Buddying of Yagami noted. Possible pocketing attempt.

38. ISO #2688

u literally are saying every TPR claim is scum that can confirm this. sounds more like u know what the results will be and do not want that seen.

not manipulating anything, trying to figure this shit out - and if you are town you are not helping at all.. if you are scum, great job keep it up
    Lol... yep XD everyone's scum but Scv and yagami. GG GAME SOLVED!

39. ISO #2689

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    If SCV flips town, Efekannn has the Town gun.
    If SCV flips scum, Magoroth has the Town gun.

@Magoroth I highly advise only shooting if SCV flips scum OR Distorted flips Town, depending on who we decide by EoD
    +townpoints

40. ISO #2690

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol... yep XD everyone's scum but Scv and yagami. GG GAME SOLVED!
    Im still calling it! Distorted, Noz and Mag. I offered to lynch mag instead and he refuses.

41. ISO #2691

42. ISO #2692

I'm not scum. Would that imply that Distorted is necessarily town? No, but I would rather trust him over Scv or blink. If Distorted is mafia, well played.
    If Scv flips town and you don't shoot Distorted, despite your town play you'll have written on your face.

43. ISO #2693

Im still calling it! Distorted, Noz and Mag. I offered to lynch mag instead and he refuses.
    Well, of what I read it COULD be true. But why would he lynch his town read over you, it's stuuupid... can't scumread him for that lol

44. ISO #2694

If Scv flips town and you don't shoot Distorted, despite your town play you'll have written on your face.
    nah - i say if scv flips town go through with the shot on whomever and let noz check me and ill toss a gun to hybrid tonight so he can verify me as well. that is IF SCV flips town. I will literally confirm it with both TPRs.

45. ISO #2695

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    youre blind and naive and you do know that well youre predictable for you are a normie!
    I'm shocked because I'm having a similar train of thoughts than Efekannn.

46. ISO #2696

nah - i say if scv flips town go through with the shot on whomever and let noz check me and ill toss a gun to hybrid tonight so he can verify me as well. that is IF SCV flips town. I will literally confirm it with both TPRs.
    so if SCV flips town @noz_bugs visit hybrid because that will verify the "last items" given to him AND hybrid will be able to verify it was given by a gunsmith.

47. ISO #2697

And Scv is probably scum anyway... But I'm having a Schrödinger's scum vibe out of him, and I don't like it.

48. ISO #2698

so if SCV flips town @noz_bugs visit hybrid because that will verify the "last items" given to him AND hybrid will be able to verify it was given by a gunsmith.
    What did Hybrid claim? ^pls

49. ISO #2699

And Scv is probably scum anyway... But I'm having a Schrödinger's scum vibe out of him, and I don't like it.
    dude i honestly dont believe he is scum lol i think we have 2 gunsmiths. But SCV WILL NOT STOP until 1 of us is lynched. and i dont see the Mafia really pushing for anyone else either, rather just keeping the distraction here. So at this point lynch SCV, let me 100% confirm myself with 2 TPRs and lets move on with the game.

50. ISO #2700

Good god, when i flip town I wholly expect Distorted to be shot and lynched