Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

-vote Dark.Revenant

2. ISO #2552

3. ISO #2553
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you know the rules you asked me to be polite im polite you asked me to kill uhm hehe he will die

thats one reason why im gonna leave this community haha
    Fuck you bitch, I'm taking you with me.

4. ISO #2554

5. ISO #2555

6. ISO #2556

7. ISO #2557
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    welp magoroth and efe are dying tongiht rofl
    I won't shoot him - if he wants to be a retard he can do it on his own terms.

8. ISO #2558

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So I can flip cit and say " I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO "
    i voted SCV and u literally jumped on his train with him - why?

you denied wanting a fking marlux lynch but yet said u pushed him for 8 hours. today you have had a LOT of contradictions in your posts. I trust your word on it though, thats why i wrote it off to being drunk it was so fking dodgy and sloppy.

9. ISO #2559

10. ISO #2560

11. ISO #2561

12. ISO #2562
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    your fault because you let magoroth get manipulated so easy ffs he was dumb af at our argument he raged at my bullet ffs time to die ahahah
    I'm shooting MM. If you shoot me just because I got mad at your insane trolling you're throwing the game away

13. ISO #2563
    Ganelon

-vote Efekannn02

I value my existence over yours

14. ISO #2564

15. ISO #2565

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm shooting MM. If you shoot me just because I got mad at your insane trolling you're throwing the game away
    i already proved my point why we nullreads need to die a few posts ago in riddles its not gamethrowing but a tactic you idiot dont make me get mad
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #2566

17. ISO #2567
    Ganelon

list of possible teams.
    @Distorted please convince Efekannn to stop or Lynch him at least

18. ISO #2568

19. ISO #2569

i voted SCV and u literally jumped on his train with him - why?

you denied wanting a fking marlux lynch but yet said u pushed him for 8 hours. today you have had a LOT of contradictions in your posts. I trust your word on it though, thats why i wrote it off to being drunk it was so fking dodgy and sloppy.
    dude i was talking Like This Too. jesus listen man ill explain myself this time and this time only. Fiel called it man, I had 24 hours to go over shit and at that point after EoD I was convinced you were the driving force of scum after that hectac EoD. CLARIFICATION ON THE MARL LYNCH: I wanted him lynched since he called me out for being scummy and such day 1, for stating scum behavior was talking the way efe talks and using no punctuation. That pissed me the fuck off, and in my first few FM games, the "oldschool" FM players played exactly like that and were SCUM. and as experienced as MARL was I figured he was scum for that. Also I havn't even posted much today dude i have been reading since i got out of work (busier day then normal couldn't keep up at all) I was not drunk. None of that shit at start of day 2 was sloppy either it was all what I intended to do. Don't care if it seemed scummy because my lynch will reveal a lot and honestly I wouldn't mind being lynched (would prove a lot) Last night i proved to you i was town and you to me. Tell me all the shit I pulled and MM isn't fucking saying fry me and im so scummy? he is not town GG

20. ISO #2570

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Good god Efe, i gave you that gun to shoot distorted
    I literally pushed u for less than 2 minutes at EoD as well as 4 other people - that was enough to give a gun to have me shot? lol

w/e if ur lynch is town shoot me tonight and GL rofl this games a mess im rootin for the rigger!

-vote scvmurderer

@Efekannn02 feel free to shoot me and avenge scvmurderer if he is town to avoid a whole day of me fightinig off susp - i will leave in my LW who i gave my final gun to.

@Magoroth sure shoot MM if hes scum maybe yagami and rumox? i dunno ill post more on it in my LW depending on SCVs flip.

@blinkskater gonna take your word as legit, i still believe you were drinking last night or on something....lol =P that was just completely out of character.

21. ISO #2571

22. ISO #2572

23. ISO #2573
    Ganelon

dude i was talking Like This Too. jesus listen man ill explain myself this time and this time only. Fiel called it man, I had 24 hours to go over shit and at that point after EoD I was convinced you were the driving force of scum after that hectac EoD. CLARIFICATION ON THE MARL LYNCH: I wanted him lynched since he called me out for being scummy and such day 1, for stating scum behavior was talking the way efe talks and using no punctuation. That pissed me the fuck off, and in my first few FM games, the "oldschool" FM players played exactly like that and were SCUM. and as experienced as MARL was I figured he was scum for that. Also I havn't even posted much today dude i have been reading since i got out of work (busier day then normal couldn't keep up at all) I was not drunk. None of that shit at start of day 2 was sloppy either it was all what I intended to do. Don't care if it seemed scummy because my lynch will reveal a lot and honestly I wouldn't mind being lynched (would prove a lot) Last night i proved to you i was town and you to me. Tell me all the shit I pulled and MM isn't fucking saying fry me and im so scummy? he is not town GG
    Let's fucking Lynch him, which is what we should've fucking done on d1

24. ISO #2574

@Magoroth shoot MM tonight. that is actually fking dead on. MM loves to call out blink lol

25. ISO #2575
    Ganelon

I literally pushed u for less than 2 minutes at EoD as well as 4 other people - that was enough to give a gun to have me shot? lol

w/e if ur lynch is town shoot me tonight and GL rofl this games a mess im rootin for the rigger!

-vote scvmurderer

@Efekannn02 feel free to shoot me and avenge scvmurderer if he is town to avoid a whole day of me fightinig off susp - i will leave in my LW who i gave my final gun to.

@Magoroth sure shoot MM if hes scum maybe yagami and rumox? i dunno ill post more on it in my LW depending on SCVs flip.

@blinkskater gonna take your word as legit, i still believe you were drinking last night or on something....lol =P that was just completely out of character.
    Scv and MM are conspicuously silent - I do believe it's MM. Who the second fucking scum is... I don't know.

26. ISO #2576
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

27. ISO #2577

28. ISO #2578

-vote scvmurderer

stfu boss

-vote Scvmurderer
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #2579

-vote scvmurderer

yo bro just accept that I am actually really good at mafia ;)

30. ISO #2580
    Ganelon

And MM usually reads me as scum - he fucking turned his read on me around 180 degrees when we said he was Scum

31. ISO #2581

32. ISO #2582

yo bro just accept that I am actually really good at mafia ;)
    lol i know you are really good at Mafia, i have 0 doubts on that! but I will trust your word for it. u did state it was the orignal owner of the account who typed it ect ect and agreed - i got paranoid maybe u had ur son type "yes." but u verified all of it ...so yeah I take your word for it.

33. ISO #2583
    Ganelon

...how the fuck did we get into this mess in the first place? I think one of the inactives is scum - I bet Hybrid/MM/Someone Else scum team, maybe naz?

34. ISO #2584
    Ganelon

lol i know you are really good at Mafia, i have 0 doubts on that! but I will trust your word for it. u did state it was the orignal owner of the account who typed it ect ect and agreed - i got paranoid maybe u had ur son type "yes." but u verified all of it ...so yeah I take your word for it.
    wait that fucking 'I swear on my children' thing is the reason you trust him?

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

37. ISO #2587
    Ganelon

@SuperJack , does a vest protect against two attacks?

38. ISO #2588
    Ganelon

yes.
    I guess you know what you're doing.

39. ISO #2589

remember when you called out I was baiting rigger to give me items? that was fucking brilliant dude

40. ISO #2590

41. ISO #2591
    Ganelon

i dont think MM has a vest, it's more in case you dont shoot ihm...but actually trhat would give more info

@Efekannn02 u wanna shoot hybrid? lol who u want to shoot? i got pretty much nothing after MM and SCV
    Naz/Noz/Fiel are my other scum reads atm

42. ISO #2592

43. ISO #2593

44. ISO #2594
    Ganelon

@blinkskater did you actually get a vest last night?

45. ISO #2595
    Ganelon

then who the fk gave yagami a gun and stoll it???

do you really have a vest?
    Yeah I thought so too, something is fucking wrong there. I call Yagami/Noz/Hybrid scum team

46. ISO #2596

47. ISO #2597

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @blinkskater did you actually get a vest last night?
    yes I did, and the fact that nobody has came across and said they gavve it to me, leads me to believe as distorted believes that it's rigged, but what I don't get is why I would get a rigged vest and not a gun, anyone who knows me knows my yolo attitude and would'nt be "scared" to be shot at night hell I even call for it most of the time "COME GET MY PUSSYS"

48. ISO #2598

49. ISO #2599
    Ganelon

yes I did, and the fact that nobody has came across and said they gavve it to me, leads me to believe as distorted believes that it's rigged, but what I don't get is why I would get a rigged vest and not a gun, anyone who knows me knows my yolo attitude and would'nt be "scared" to be shot at night hell I even call for it most of the time "COME GET MY PUSSYS"
    OK: So fucking Hybrid soft-claimed something like Authenticator/Auditor/Tracker/some other shit. He didn't claim Armoursmith.

50. ISO #2600
    Ganelon

-vote Hybrid