Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 3805
  1. ISO #2451

2. ISO #2452

3. ISO #2453

4. ISO #2454

5. ISO #2455

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @SuperJack But a tracker would still see who gave the last item/items? it doesnt have to be currently in their pocession? or do they still have to have the item for the tracker to get info of which role gave it?
    I'm not going to answer that yet. I'll have to studies that scenario.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #2456

7. ISO #2457

8. ISO #2458

9. ISO #2459

10. ISO #2460

11. ISO #2461

so you see NO possibility of 2 gunsmiths? and u are not going to stop pushing this shit?
    Get out of here scum. Stop trying to enforce this idea of 2 gunsmith on ppl. We have 4 tpr claims either u or me is scum . You will be either lynched or shot at night. Neither of us is walking away from this as I assume you are weaponsmith who gave gun to mag to shoot me tonight too.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

12. ISO #2462

13. ISO #2463
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Btw I recieved a picture with my item, anyone who actually recieved one knows this
    You have received [item]!
    [Picture]

it's in the setup

14. ISO #2464

and what do u think about blink literally claiming scum yesterday? I mean shit dude u are so fucking tunnel visioned in - as i said if you are town your arrogance will lose this game for us.
    Insults, and repeated lies to make it the teuth. This is fucking Nazi Germany propaganda in here and distorted is hitler.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

15. ISO #2465

16. ISO #2466

17. ISO #2467
    Ganelon

so ur claiming an unkillable mafia? lol
    I'm calling it right now, Distorted/MM/Noz scum team

18. ISO #2468

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Get out of here scum. Stop trying to enforce this idea of 2 gunsmith on ppl. We have 4 tpr claims either u or me is scum . You will be either lynched or shot at night. Neither of us is walking away from this as I assume you are weaponsmith who gave gun to mag to shoot me tonight too.
    no, i have actually been putting a slight town read on u because blink has been the cause of most of my susp on you.

So if you are town YOU ARE THROWING THIS GAME AWAY DUE TO YOUR DUMB ARROGANCE - cant state it any clearer to you.

I mean u know this lynch is going to be you - why keep fking pushing it? that actually shows even more towny to me.

19. ISO #2469

20. ISO #2470
    Ganelon

that actually sounds like a cover since ur being thrown in the spotlight...
    Nah fam, it's time for you to stop manipulating everyone.
    -vote Distorted

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472

23. ISO #2473

24. ISO #2474

no, i have actually been putting a slight town read on u because blink has been the cause of most of my susp on you.

So if you are town YOU ARE THROWING THIS GAME AWAY DUE TO YOUR DUMB ARROGANCE - cant state it any clearer to you.

I mean u know this lynch is going to be you - why keep fking pushing it? that actually shows even more towny to me.
    DEAR GOD DISTORTED ARE JUST GOING THRU ALL THE CLICHE DEFENSES ALL DAY TODAY?

NOW YOU CLAIM IM THROWING THE GAME?!?!?

25. ISO #2475
    Ganelon

Alright, I. want to know everyone's opinion on a Distorted Lynch.

-vote unvote

I'm not speed voting.

26. ISO #2476

27. ISO #2477

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Also fuck you distorted for assuming I was drunk last night and playing it off as a scum slip. I don't drink on weekdays. I assume blink was sober too
    and you assumed correct I'm not sure what Distorted is playing at saying that, it actually pisses me off lol

28. ISO #2478

29. ISO #2479
    Ganelon

im literally calling for our fucking TPR claim to invest people, and everyone wants to lynch the gunsmiths - think im the only 1 here that believes there can be 2 apparently.

Lynch me then. @Efekannn02 shoot magoroth.
    ... you dumb fuck, I wanted to see who would vote you up

30. ISO #2480

31. ISO #2481

32. ISO #2482

im literally calling for our fucking TPR claim to invest people, and everyone wants to lynch the gunsmiths - think im the only 1 here that believes there can be 2 apparently.

Lynch me then. @Efekannn02 shoot magoroth.
    Thats so.you can delay for time fool. WE ARE SOLVING THIS GAME TODAY. U OR ME WILL DIE TODAY AND TONIGHT

33. ISO #2483

34. ISO #2484

35. ISO #2485
    Ganelon

Alright - I got what I wanted. You didn't react at all when those guys voted you up - and you were pretty confused up until now. Now you're just angry. That makes me thing you're town... well fuck I think both Scv and Distorted are town. I'm shooting either blink or eye tonight, depending on who's going to die today.

36. ISO #2486

37. ISO #2487
    Ganelon

if we are both town im going to laugh so hard.
    If I wanted to fucking kill you I would just shoot you and pretend I shot someone else; very easy to do. No reason to fucking Lynch you.

38. ISO #2488

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Alright - I got what I wanted. You didn't react at all when those guys voted you up - and you were pretty confused up until now. Now you're just angry. That makes me thing you're town... well fuck I think both Scv and Distorted are town. I'm shooting either blink or eye tonight, depending on who's going to die today.
    GOD DAMN SCUM NOT WANTING TO SHOOT THE FAKE GUNSMITH

39. ISO #2489

40. ISO #2490
    Ganelon

i'm claiming Cit, with a vest recieved n1 i thought we have been over this and came to an agreement....
    AND WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THAT FUCKING VEST? THE ARMOURSMITH ISN'T CLAIMING!

41. ISO #2491

42. ISO #2492

43. ISO #2493

44. ISO #2494

45. ISO #2495
    Ganelon

@Distorted if you kill me you will lose a night+day over nothing. It was a fucking ploy to see how you would react - if you let me live for one day I will shoot blink or efee

46. ISO #2496

47. ISO #2497
    Ganelon

because you also "fake voted" scv and left. If you were sober than i dont see that as a slip.
    He fake voted up everyone. I will personally shoot Blink tonight-
    WHO THE FUCK GAVE YAGAMI THE GUN IF THE RIGGER GAVE THE VEST TO BLINK?

48. ISO #2498

wait you were both sober? rofl then yeah - i paint you as a scumteam. absolutely no way u play this way as town and sober =P lol completely backwards from your meta!
    so you think i'm stupid enought to play by the same meta? And not about what we agreed upon lastnight?

49. ISO #2499

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    again you fool try it i have a vest. I will not die

50. ISO #2500
    Ganelon

again you fool try it i have a vest. I will not die
    survive this
    -vote blinkskater