Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh wait. Are you asking about your own scum ability here? Lmao
    No answer to this? Hm, SCUMMY
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    It was the game before which witch, you recognized my panda avatar from somewhere
    Oh, that was my bust lol because I think you weren't scum...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Who Posted?

Posts 36
    Magoroth

Posts 36
    Marshmallow Marshall

Posts 19
    Distorted

Posts 18
    Noz_Bugz

Posts 11
    Scvmurderer

Posts 11
    blinkskater

Posts 6
    SuperJack

Posts 6
    Fielzanks

Posts 4
    Hybrid

Posts 1
    Light_Yagami

everyone take a moment and rejoice! noz is the 4th highest poster!!!!!!!!
    rejoice! For i am free and don't have anything to do!
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

8. ISO #158

Who Posted?

Posts 36
    Magoroth

Posts 36
    Marshmallow Marshall

Posts 19
    Distorted

Posts 18
    Noz_Bugz

Posts 11
    Scvmurderer

Posts 11
    blinkskater

Posts 6
    SuperJack

Posts 6
    Fielzanks

Posts 4
    Hybrid

Posts 1
    Light_Yagami

everyone take a moment and rejoice! noz is the 4th highest poster!!!!!!!!
    Also rejoice for Magoroth is not apathic this game! I hope it won't go down though. I'd also rejoice to see Yagami and Hybrid post more than host!!!

9. ISO #159

Fielzanks, blinkskater, I see you're browsing the thread. Mind to post stuff?

10. ISO #160

Also rejoice for Magoroth is not apathic this game! I hope it won't go down though. I'd also rejoice to see Yagami and Hybrid post more than host!!!
    Going off of yagamis only post, we wont see anything for a long time.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

11. ISO #161

And to be fair, a Gunsmith giving a gun first night would not be far fetched as an occurence. Even though it is risky, it has its own merits and could be used to play mindgames to scumhunt. It would be done by a player who like to scumhunt alone like I saw Efekann do a lot in either sc2mafia or in the last two games here.

12. ISO #162

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    And to be fair, a Gunsmith giving a gun first night would not be far fetched as an occurence. Even though it is risky, it has its own merits and could be used to play mindgames to scumhunt. It would be done by a player who like to scumhunt alone like I saw Efekann do a lot in either sc2mafia or in the last two games here.
    can.....can we not give efekannn a gun? that sounds horrifying!

13. ISO #163

Also, I realize investigative roles that can detect alignment/role of a player are not present in the setup. It means scums can rely on items and just bullshit the day chat. We must make sure it doesn't happen, which is why we must be active. Gonna check players list to see who hasn't posted and is in the game.

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

can.....can we not give efekannn a gun? that sounds horrifying!
    Poor trees xD

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I put my phone doen for an hour and have to read 5 pages... FFS
    Read the post just above. WE MUST NOT FALL IN INACTIVITY, SO REJOICE AND CONTRIBUTE!!!

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Its going to be another one of "those" games by the look of it
    Which means I am going to spend my whole breaks at work reading pages of posts lmao
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

Also, I realize investigative roles that can detect alignment/role of a player are not present in the setup. It means scums can rely on items and just bullshit the day chat. We must make sure it doesn't happen, which is why we must be active. Gonna check players list to see who hasn't posted and is in the game.
    Throwing shade at the inactives allready? Hybrid and efe are sleeping and rumox is proballly at work

26. ISO #176

Serious comment: giving a gun to someone on D1 requires a VERY strong town read on someone. I don't think it's a good idea, because some information isn't worth a townie. And I already hear Distorted saying I was for lynching towns for information, but it's not the same kind of information, not as valuable and not as much as if it was a lynch. Plus if it ends in a scum's hand...

27. ISO #177

Same. NEVER GIVE EFE A GUN. THAT IS A HORRIBLE IDEA
    SAVE THE TREES! NO GUNS FOR EFE!!!

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

Throwing shade at the inactives allready? Hybrid and efe are sleeping and rumox is proballly at work
    Wow, why so defensive suddenly? I didn't say LYNCH THE INACTIVES!!! I just said we must keep control of day chat to avoid losing our most valuable skill: lynches. +scumpoints

32. ISO #182

If Fiel turns out to be scum I will be sad, he seems very town like. If a gunsmith does give anybody a gun let it be fiel
    What? Thats not a suspicious suggestion... /s

33. ISO #183

Wow, why so defensive suddenly? I didn't say LYNCH THE INACTIVES!!! I just said we must keep control of day chat to avoid losing our most valuable skill: lynches. +scumpoints
    Hey if you want to lynch some inactives we can get a train going, recruit a few scum to join it and wallah, you got your lynch.

34. ISO #184

I never said you said lynch the inactives i need more scumpoints from you then everyone will realize im town...

35. ISO #185

Weird anti town one liners...
    -vote Scvmurderer
    I want to hear more from you.

36. ISO #186

-vote Scvmurderer
    Im the King of one liners in these games MM you know that lol

37. ISO #187

i noted that as well, but i also feel it is useful for people to claim who they believe a gun should go to. It could REALLY help alignments. as well as if we know some1 with a gun, we can tell them to shoot some1. If they don't shoot that person it may be because they are scum together.

I am in favor of smith giving a gun N1 - just because i feel that will be a strong way for towns to find alignments. We can have 2 sets of voting in this game: Voting to lynch - and Voting who to shoot with a gun. Since voting to kill gives the most possible information, having 2 sets of those i feel is going to be strong, consistent flow of information.

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

-vote Scvmurderer
    Your posts are mostly shitposts/scummy posts, they don't help town. You don't give your stance on strategy we should adopt.

41. ISO #191

i noted that as well, but i also feel it is useful for people to claim who they believe a gun should go to. It could REALLY help alignments. as well as if we know some1 with a gun, we can tell them to shoot some1. If they don't shoot that person it may be because they are scum together.

I am in favor of smith giving a gun N1 - just because i feel that will be a strong way for towns to find alignments. We can have 2 sets of voting in this game: Voting to lynch - and Voting who to shoot with a gun. Since voting to kill gives the most possible information, having 2 sets of those i feel is going to be strong, consistent flow of information.
    Distorted defending Noz for his suggestive post about Fiel. Coincidence noted for the future.

42. ISO #192

Which makes me susp because we've played so much together
    Why are you trying to WIFOM me... and I hear Ozy screaming he doesn't know what WIFOM means still. So to this kind of people, just see it as "mindgames".

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

also Smith give a gun i=only if you are 90% or higher of being sure they are town. BE sure they are safe before you hand mafia a kill
    Yeah of course, if smith gives a gun he MUST be nearly certain of his target.

47. ISO #197

Keep in mind the rigger will probally give a gun to somone triggerhappy
    @Efekannn02 ...

Also you haven't posted yet, THE GAME HAS STARTED!!!

48. ISO #198

I am pretty confident in saying we can not win without guns. But guns can also be our demise. Like in real life, they are powerful tools. And great power requires responsability! I would be okay to the idea of gunsmithing first night. To who, we have a lot of hours left to decide.
    True. But here, I'll be a and say the same as Noz: giving a gun should be to you, at least that's what I think for now.

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200