Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 3805
  1. ISO #2251

2. ISO #2252

3. ISO #2253

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Town: light_yagami - recieved a gun but had it 'stolen,' if we believe scv as the maf with slips of the theif, there's a possibility that yagami could in fact be the theif themself...unless someone has something stolen tonight, its like when scum claim bus driver and their last will is, like, them & people in the graveyard who can't confirm. Also kira has been lying low and staying out of the drama, but its their first game..just leaving them under town for now
    Magoroth - town but if distorted is the mafia gun smith person, then mag is obviously sucm teammate. he will probably shoot tonight, and if it doesn't explode, distorted is either town or mafia. depends on what our lynch shows.
    rumox - god u get nerdier every day. first u turn keeper now u post like a total square. had that interaction with distorted on d1, but u were making valid points. have u under town for now.
    Noz_bugz for claiming tpr, theres gotta be one in this game and he's the only one to come forward
    MM you're probably town, idk i don't read your posts because i think you suck at fm. But since we are at a really important moment already, i should probably go back and read your shit.

Neuts because you're either scum or Rigger:
    Blink - we were on the same page yesterday but idk wtf you've been doing today. Yeah you're not under the radar like the arsonist play, so you're not Rigger, but you could be sacrificing yourself for the mafia. The gunsmith is the most important role for the mafia, so if it is scv, you would rather be lynched so you guys can get 1 more gun. But what really bugs me was you saying you voted Marl against your will. That was a huge flag for me.
    Distorted/scv - wow. Holy shit. A lot to process. My gut tells me its distorted, but theres a part of me thats like...but wasn't that TOO obvious? Mag did confirm his gun, Efe didn't explicitly state he recieved a gun from another entity last night. I need to double check the set up to see if Rigger takes a night to give the gun to himself or not. But between these two, one is definetly mafia. Scv on team with blink and hybrid, distorted on team with mag and...noz? Need to double check who he was defending. He did ask for a noz vote yesterday though. Could even be rumox on his team.

And last and definitely least.. @Hybrid . What the fuck man?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #2254

5. ISO #2255
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Dude WHAT. YOU SHOOT DISTORTED. Holy shit if this isn't a scum slip I don't know what is. Why the fuck wouldn't you shoot Distorted if SCV flips Town? Do you believe there is 2 Gunsmiths or something?
    It’s not about what I think... @Efekannn02 tell us who you are going to shoot tonight.

6. ISO #2256

Dude WHAT. YOU SHOOT DISTORTED. Holy shit if this isn't a scum slip I don't know what is. Why the fuck wouldn't you shoot Distorted if SCV flips Town? Do you believe there is 2 Gunsmiths or something?
    oh right there is a thief thank you m8

i will use a random number generator to shoot someone so thief is dumb enough to steal nothing lol
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #2257

8. ISO #2258
    Ganelon

If SCV flips town, Efekannn has the real gun. You have either received a Mafia gun, fake gun or rigged gun.
    No way it’s a rigged gun! Simply no fucking way

Actually Rigger has both temp. night immunity and he can forge real items for himself... fuck if Distorted is the Rigger, we won’t be able to lynch him today. And we won’t be able to shoot him tonight either... mmn...

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    everybody except scv wants me not to have a gun

scv is the most wisest of you people
    Are you fucking retarded? If you shoot people at random I will shoot you myself!

11. ISO #2261

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    No way it’s a rigged gun! Simply no fucking way

Actually Rigger has both temp. night immunity and he can forge real items for himself... fuck if Distorted is the Rigger, we won’t be able to lynch him today. And we won’t be able to shoot him tonight either... mmn...
    dont worry just trust distorted and we win haha
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #2262

13. ISO #2263
    Ganelon

i double dare you then ffs i double dare you i freaking double dare you
    Shoot SOMEONE, but not st random. If you shoot at random I will kill you.

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

16. ISO #2266
    Ganelon

The gun isn’t rigged - though I think yours is. You’re known to be trigger happy, if I were a Rigger I would hand you a gun so that you would die. To be honest I think you are the Rigger.

17. ISO #2267

Shoot SOMEONE, but not st random. If you shoot at random I will kill you.
    i double dare you shoot me now im gonna random shoot someone haha

my death will comfirm me as town and distorted as either evil or town and you as a idiot lol

Shoot Me!
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #2268
    Ganelon

Well, I have some stuff to do, so I will be going away now. I expect that you will have all provided your reads by the time I’m back.

19. ISO #2269

The gun isn’t rigged - though I think yours is. You’re known to be trigger happy, if I were a Rigger I would hand you a gun so that you would die. To be honest I think you are the Rigger.
    haha nice thought but scv the coward revealed himself if i died he would be comfirmed rigger unless someone vested but there was no armor claim haha
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #2270
    Ganelon

In the meantime: my stance is that we need to lynch someone today - either Scv, Blink, or Distorted.

21. ISO #2271

Well, I have some stuff to do, so I will be going away now. I expect that you will have all provided your reads by the time I’m back.
    My new read now is if SCV flips Town/Distored flips scum, you turn to a massive scum lead because of this post

If you flip town idfk who to shoot tonight, maybe Noz...

22. ISO #2272

23. ISO #2273
    Ganelon

@Magoroth Please explain your reason why you said you wont shoot Distorted. If I even get a hint of bullshit, I am scum labeling you.
    Because Efekannn hinted at shooting Distorted several times. Scvmurderer gave Efe a gun hoping that Ede would use it to kill Distirted.

24. ISO #2274
    Ganelon

i double dare you shoot me now im gonna random shoot someone haha

my death will comfirm me as town and distorted as either evil or town and you as a idiot lol

Shoot Me!

This post implies that Efe will be shooting Distorted.

25. ISO #2275

"You dont scare me!" -Grelod the Kind

its my last FM game haha all emotions are ignored im being a narcissist lol

i made this post a few hours ago and idc what happened next my phone died
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #2276

27. ISO #2277
    Ganelon

no but the gun distorted gave you being real or fake
    'my death will confirm distorted as town or evil'
    how so, if you're not shooting him? he could be a blacksmith who gave me a gun

28. ISO #2278
    Ganelon

-vote blink skater
    You're online. Defend yourself.

29. ISO #2279
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

30. ISO #2280
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Town: light_yagami - recieved a gun but had it 'stolen,' if we believe scv as the maf with slips of the theif, there's a possibility that yagami could in fact be the theif themself...unless someone has something stolen tonight, its like when scum claim bus driver and their last will is, like, them & people in the graveyard who can't confirm. Also kira has been lying low and staying out of the drama, but its their first game..just leaving them under town for now
    Magoroth - town but if distorted is the mafia gun smith person, then mag is obviously sucm teammate. he will probably shoot tonight, and if it doesn't explode, distorted is either town or mafia. depends on what our lynch shows.
    rumox - god u get nerdier every day. first u turn keeper now u post like a total square. had that interaction with distorted on d1, but u were making valid points. have u under town for now.
    Noz_bugz for claiming tpr, theres gotta be one in this game and he's the only one to come forward
    MM you're probably town, idk i don't read your posts because i think you suck at fm. But since we are at a really important moment already, i should probably go back and read your shit.

Neuts because you're either scum or Rigger:
    Blink - we were on the same page yesterday but idk wtf you've been doing today. Yeah you're not under the radar like the arsonist play, so you're not Rigger, but you could be sacrificing yourself for the mafia. The gunsmith is the most important role for the mafia, so if it is scv, you would rather be lynched so you guys can get 1 more gun. But what really bugs me was you saying you voted Marl against your will. That was a huge flag for me.
    Distorted/scv - wow. Holy shit. A lot to process. My gut tells me its distorted, but theres a part of me thats like...but wasn't that TOO obvious? Mag did confirm his gun, Efe didn't explicitly state he recieved a gun from another entity last night. I need to double check the set up to see if Rigger takes a night to give the gun to himself or not. But between these two, one is definetly mafia. Scv on team with blink and hybrid, distorted on team with mag and...noz? Need to double check who he was defending. He did ask for a noz vote yesterday though. Could even be rumox on his team.

And last and definitely least.. @Hybrid. What the fuck man?
    I'm not scum. Would that imply that Distorted is necessarily town? No, but I would rather trust him over Scv or blink. If Distorted is mafia, well played.

31. ISO #2281

'my death will confirm distorted as town or evil'
    how so, if you're not shooting him? he could be a blacksmith who gave me a gun
    if i die then he is town

if i survive then he is mafia(town reads never shoot)

if you die then he is rigger

its so simple he knows that you wont shoot me and now i freaking double dare you shoot me ffs

SHOOT ME!

dont worry if i and soneone else dies then distorted and scv are comfirmed town
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #2282
    Ganelon

if i die then he is town

if i survive then he is mafia(town reads never shoot)

if you die then he is rigger

its so simple he knows that you wont shoot me and now i freaking double dare you shoot me ffs

SHOOT ME!

dont worry if i and soneone else dies then distorted and scv are comfirmed town
    Dude, if you die it doesn't mean shit. It just means you die.

33. ISO #2283

I'm not scum. Would that imply that Distorted is necessarily town? No, but I would rather trust him over Scv or blink. If Distorted is mafia, well played.
    youre blind and naive and you do know that well youre predictable for you are a normie!
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285
    Ganelon

insults that are getting blocked by politeness are intensifying

oh screw you you are using distorteds gun unless you are the mafioso ofcourse!

shot me you sum!
    If you think I'm scum shoot me tonight.

36. ISO #2286
    Ganelon

shot me you sum!
    DO YOU EVEN HAVE A GUN?

37. ISO #2287
    Ganelon

And also, blink. Tell me why the fuck you wanted to lynch Marl yesterday.

38. ISO #2288
    Ganelon

shot me you sum!
    All the bullshit you posted implies that I will shoot you tonight, which I will only be doing if you shoot someone at random.

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290
    Ganelon

blink skater went offline when I tried to get him to answer...it's settled. I will shoot blink tonight

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Explain why you would shoot me.
    Sheeping on day 1; you were among the first to vote up Marl - you didn't even vote Scv, you just voted up Marl.

43. ISO #2293

Sheeping on day 1; you were among the first to vote up Marl - you didn't even vote Scv, you just voted up Marl.
    You know you said this AFTER I claimed a TPR. Were you even paying attention, also I was one of the first on Marl
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

44. ISO #2294

45. ISO #2295
    Ganelon

You know you said this AFTER I claimed a TPR. Were you even paying attention, also I was one of the first on Marl
    Exactly; you voted up Marl without even flinching, but you didn't vote up Scv/MM.

And, according to all the claims we've had thus far, there's 5-6 TPRs. That, my friend, is bullshit. At least 1-2 of you TPRs claim are fake.

46. ISO #2296
    Ganelon

then its settled im shooting magoroth for not shooting me tonight
    please go ahead and shoot me. my death tells you N O T H I N G at all - Distorted could easily be Blacksmith, since I'm town. I will not flip scum. Since I'm town my death will prove n o t h i n g.

47. ISO #2297

48. ISO #2298

If you think I'm scum shoot me tonight.
    i know who the evils are because one single lead but i wont tell you aahahahahahahahahahahaaha

youre going to get shot for not shooting me i dont need a random number generator anymore because you challenged me

hey evil thief steal from magoroth he wont shoot anyone tonight or from someone else because im gonna use my item haha
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #2299
    Ganelon

it is entirely possible, Sj hand-picked the roles. I'll check your gun tonight
    Alright.

50. ISO #2300
    Ganelon

i know who the evils are because one single lead but i wont tell you aahahahahahahahahahahaaha

youre going to get shot for not shooting me i dont need a random number generator anymore because you challenged me

hey evil thief steal from magoroth he wont shoot anyone tonight or from someone else because im gonna use my item haha
    WANNA BET? SHOOT ME. PLEASE SHOOT ME FFS. I WILL FLIP TOWN AND YOU WILL STAND IN AWE AT YOUR OWN FUCKING STUPIDITY.