S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 44
Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 3805
  1. ISO #2151

2. ISO #2152

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Nope Show me The Facts Your Talk Is Cheep With Out Facts To Back Them Up.

I Dont Have All Information Yet.

Thats Why Lynching Day One Is Hard On Town.

Unless Your Just Playing The Odds.

Efe Day 1 Was Shifting Between Requesting A Fire Arm Day 1 & Requesting A Vest.

Also Was Trying To Kill Distorted Day One.. And Myself For A Brief Moment.
    That Made Me Suspect Efe As Rigger.

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

5. ISO #2155
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Nope Show me The Facts Your Talk Is Cheep With Out Facts To Back Them Up.

I Dont Have All Information Yet.

Thats Why Lynching Day One Is Hard On Town.

Unless Your Just Playing The Odds.

Efe Day 1 Was Shifting Between Requesting A Fire Arm Day 1 & Requesting A Vest.

Also Was Trying To Kill Distorted Day One.. And Myself For A Brief Moment.
    That Made Me Suspect Efe As Rigger.
    and after you suspected Efe you got a rigged gun - whoever gave uou that gun wanted you or Efekannn dead

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I was just gunna post about retouching on them.

Distorted: Gunsmith
    SCV: Gunsmith
    Blinkskater: Citizen
    Light_Yagami: Armorsmith (?)
    Noz_Bugz: Authenticator (?)
    Naztallah: TPR (?)

? = soft claims. Was there any others?
    Noz claimed Tracker ; Hybrid soft claimed TPR, Magoroth claimed citizen iirc, and 2 others claimed citizen

8. ISO #2158

Town has at most 4 TPR for balance reasons I think. If Light is indeed claiming Armorsmith (only other town role that can "send a package") I have him has my highest Town read unless he is counter claimed. Like Distorted has said, SuperJack would probably want a healthy mix of roles in the game for testing purposes. I think 1x Gunsmith 1x Armoursmith are a guarantee.

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall Post above on SCV.
    HM you're right, hybrid is inno. Unless you're the scum =) then Hybrid is guilty. And if Scv is scum Blink is too. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #2161

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    It was a fake or mistyped
    That reeks of fake bus scum...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #2162

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I was afk. Also, why am on your scum list? I am one of the most pro-town players in the game.

@LightYagami, did you receive an item the night you were robbed? If so, what?
    Lol =P LAMIST af but you're my highest town read. ALSO since Yagami claimed robbed you MUSSSTTTTT use the gun Distorted gave you (I guess you just confirmed that so Distorted is either Gunsmith or Blacksmith).

13. ISO #2163

well if im telling him he HAS to use the gun...so if it explodes and kills him, im rigger =P lol
    Just make sure you're at 100 meters from the gun when you shoot it

14. ISO #2164

well if im telling him he HAS to use the gun...so if it explodes and kills him, im rigger =P lol
    Btw that's why Distorted can't be rigger (or hes fucking retardumb)

15. ISO #2165

Spoiler : The wall post :
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    For the lazy people out there, NO TLDR.
    So, here we are. I promised this and won't go back on my word, even though the work required to make this will be no fun. I do not think I will add quotes though, as it'll be too much of a strain for me. It's not even an iso but my point of view on the situation so isolating quotes from players could be useful for some pointers but I'm too lazy for that.

First of all, I will point an obvious thing that will be the basis of my train of thought, that should not be overlooked:
    EoD1 was a clusterfuck of confusion. By throwing people's votes around by taking town lead, Distorted made EoD a chaotic mess.
    Yeah, it's 100% his fault. But is he at fault? We know these two things :
    a. We agreed on a D1 lynch to gain information.
    b. When no powers are involved, voting patterns are the things that gives out the most informations.
    By throwing confusion at EoD, even though we were otherwise going for a peaceful lynch of Marluxion, we gained these informations.
    By throwing confusion, everybody could see that Distorted made it and make him answer for it.
    But in reality, his actions gave us a LOT MORE infos than the death of Marluxion could.

If he was Mafia, there was no need to put himself in the spotlight like he did. Would he think about a triple-WIFOMing to assure his victory? Would be hazardous at best since there was no guarantee people would defend him, even though he kinda expected MM to do it (As seen in his frustration towards MM posts after EoD1).
    Since voting patterns are important in day 1 and in general, what did that specific area told us?
    Hybrid, Noz and Marl went really really easily into L-2. (Even L-1 for Marl, and thank god I could not hammer.)
    Since bussing day 1 is a free pass to loose, we can guess that no mafia wanted them dead. So if one of them voted here, we could search for those who were against lynching them or pulled their votes out when things got out of hand. I went into the direction of sparing Hybrid myself, and you can see Distorted being responsible of the huge vote switch out of Noz and Marl.
    Voting patterns told us that getting MM or SCV to L-2 and beyond was impossible. You can blame it on AFK, or you can blame it on one of them (or both) being scum. As for MM, as he was top town read for most, he has a better excuse than SCV for it.
    Even though advocating for lynching Marluxion, Blink seemed to agree with Distorted but refused to coordinate his effort with Distorted. At the time, I think he thought Distorted to be scum so he intentionally disturbed his effort. Even I sensed something wrong at EoD, so can't blame him.

So, EoD1 comes, we lynch a poor Citizen named Marluxion. We now have a huge spotlight on Distorted, and three minor ones on MM, Blink, and SCV since two were the targets of Distorted and one was against his idea, basically. With this, we have put to the side the lesser active players. Which, statistically speaking could contain a portion of the Mafia.
    Nevertheless, it is clear that between Distorted/MM/Blink/SCV there is a scum, simply because SCV and Distorted counterclaimed themselves.
    As I've said in one of my first posts after Day 2, I've spent most of the 24 hours thinking about Distorted's playmaking at EoD. His manipulative behaviour that threw town into chaos bothered me, because of a simple rule : Mafia will throw confusion into town to win. It seems almost always true, but in this case, his actions were in fact good and beneficial for town, so we've found the exception.

From the facts stated above, and my own logic, I can extrapolate 3 different scenario, featuring 3 different teams. I will give a quick summary of the teams and my logic before going into details.
    -Blink/SCV. Most obvious of them all, both pushed to kill Distorted ASAP in Day 2. Blink did all he could to seem scum to MM's eyes. Since the behaviour of the combo is so obvious, it's the less likely of the three options.
    -SCV/MM. This is based on a strategy of fake arguing to make Distorted lynched while trying to win both sides of the coin. MM early reactions were inhabitual and I already stated in my last list of reads that I found him way less pushy this game. To the fact, MM reactions threw Distorted off, where it's clearly not in his meta as scum or town to be. That would allow MM to stay town-aligned after SCV lynch but by them damage would be already done, and with Distorted gone, a massive hurdle out of the way. Another thing to note : after this possibility being pointed out, MM tried hard to win over Distorted side, appearing town and voting SCV. May be bussing to save appearances.
    -SCV/Distorted. Yeah, it's WIFOM right? You don't think Distorted could pull this off? He can. Proof? If this pairing is true, he's doing it right now and you're buying it. Since they go this violently at eachother throat and BOTH OF THEM agree that there cannot be another choice than either of them, that may be intentional bussing of SCV to win infinite town trust for Distorted and win the game without a doubt.

Quick stop here to remind you that while we poor townies were stranded for the night, the Mafia had a whole 24 hours to think about a plan to execute that would bring them victory. Since the first option (Blink/SCV) is the most obvious and basically bland, I'm pretty sure to void it.
    Now, two things that might have happened : I'm pretty sure that if SCV was Mafia, and had access to a night chat, he would tell his comrades that he could buy Blink to his side. Both exposed similar thoughts and ambitions. I'm also pretty sure that if MM was Mafia with SCV, he then would tell him that he knew how to handle Distorted and that he would buy him off. Both are plausible, but seeing how late MM started to try to win Distorted to his side, that may not be it or a major fail since all he did at start was to frustrate him, and I don't think that frustrating him was a goal as Distorted's not the one to do slips and frustrations over petty things.

Many of you reading me are thinking that Blink is scum, or atleast scummy. He was one of the citizen roleclaimers, and acted like a citizen or mafia since as long as I can remember. That could have been a Mafia strategy to win items over. I don't remember his stance on items giveaway and calling, though. And by outing the Blink/SCV pairing of my list means that I THINK that Blink is town. We can not overlook the fact that he has a tendancy to lie. His vest claim could be a lie and he lied about not wanting to lynch Marluxion. I cannot give a reason right now why he would be acting like that, as I could not see enough of him (Blinkyann02 was a pain to read and the other Which Witch is Which is seemingly suspeded) so I cannot judge on meta. Even though I can not put a reasoning behind this, and even though he is acting scummy, I believe in my view of votings and players interactions more than lone tendancies - those are prone to be Town because they do NOT know their buddies and often only trusts themselves.

With Blink Town-aligned in my head now, I'll adress the Distorted/MM pairing : as the Blink/SCV one, their coordination was so poor and their interactions would be full of scum giveaway to be that. What kind of scum begs his scumbuddy for support after 24 hours of deliberation? I don't think even a beginner would do that.

We're down to 2 pairings now : SCV/MM and SCV/Distorted. From meta, we know that Distorted loves to fake arguments with his scum members to clear them if he's being lynched and vice-versa. With his intellect and manipulative behaviour, he could pull this off easily by making things look binary : "Now, I'm town and you lynch SCV, or I'm scum and SCV is town." This argument could steer town away from their lynches pre-Marluxion (Hybrid, Noz) to protect them if one of them was a scum too (Which Witch is Which throwback).
    That is why I'm advocating against lynching before near EoD2 because I want to investigate other people too as there's a key I'm missing somewhere.
    As I've explained before, MM seemed poorly organized coming out of the night, who could be a town tell if he didn't act out of character for too long - not pushing people, not organizing his train of thoughts unless challenged, not seeing obvious pairings and voting Distorted up - there was no point for all of that. MM almost alone caused as much confusion as Distorted at EoD1. That is a scum tell. I won't really go into details about SCV behaviour. He seems like way hard focused on lynching Distorted and nothing else. He's not searching for clues, he had clues about things that got verified later (hi thief?) and seems like he want himself killed. That's not how a townie play if he's trying to win.

As you can see, I can't really out one of these two, because I'm probably WIFOMing myself on the SCV/Distorted one. If it's the case, then Distorted is a fucking mastermind and maybe a psychopath too. But the probability exists and the threat it poses cannot get ignored by my paranoid mind. But as stated when I first started this post, Distorted actions were good for town because he allowed us to gather informations we would not have by simply lynching Marl calmly. He could have done that to throw this WIFOM right after, but at this moment we can't know that. So to ease my own mind, I'll see Distorted as town-aligned unless my theory confirms itself.

By elimination process, I think we can get a scum out of the SCV/MM pairing.
    So a MM lynch would give us the most informations out of all, for the moment.

Wow, that's a big work... Very interesting to read, you actually just gave me a new tool for my next games: the no-quote elimination wallpost.

Distorted's mess is NAI at this point actually (Not Alignment Indicative) because it has many reasons to be as a scum. For example, confuse people and then take the game back with coordination during N1. But the pro-town side also exists. The most interesting things in EoD1 are the golden informations from the confusion, alliances and all. Now, there's indeed 99% probably at least one scum in the 4 you named. But it's not me :P

Blink/Scv team has been scratched, but maybe it was an error.... WIFOM exists. It is MUCH MORE PROBABLE than a Distorted/Scv team, given the... capacity Scv got for scum coordination at this point (and no thats not a slip, I know my dark lord lol).

Now, about me being susp... I have let myself get into a headless debate a little bit similar to what I did before revealing my plan in Black Flag Nightless (By the way that's another exception to confusion is anti-town) when I was just burning every word Distorted said lol. With time to cool down I've decided Scv was giving more informations than Distorted. And maybe the weaponsmith thing was just an error lol, it's just weird x.x

Distorted/Scv is literally I M P O S S I B L E. They wouldn't claim the same role lol, it's just too much... that's bullcrap theory. and if it happens i punch this computer.

Conclusion: Uh no don't lynch me lol. Lynching Scv is the best lynch today. Here's why: He gives A LOT of information on both Blinkskater and Distorted, and probably me. He also gives information on Noz_Bugz and Hybrid, who were pushed by him. I also think his interactions with Efekann were strange. Usually he'd jump at his throat more, this game he was much more reserved towards him.

So conclusion of the conclusion: don't lynch me, lynch Scv.

Also, ik that's a terribly stupid question, but what does TLDR mean?

16. ISO #2166

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Wow, that's a big work... Very interesting to read, you actually just gave me a new tool for my next games: the no-quote elimination wallpost.

Distorted's mess is NAI at this point actually (Not Alignment Indicative) because it has many reasons to be as a scum. For example, confuse people and then take the game back with coordination during N1. But the pro-town side also exists. The most interesting things in EoD1 are the golden informations from the confusion, alliances and all. Now, there's indeed 99% probably at least one scum in the 4 you named. But it's not me :P

Blink/Scv team has been scratched, but maybe it was an error.... WIFOM exists. It is MUCH MORE PROBABLE than a Distorted/Scv team, given the... capacity Scv got for scum coordination at this point (and no thats not a slip, I know my dark lord lol).

Now, about me being susp... I have let myself get into a headless debate a little bit similar to what I did before revealing my plan in Black Flag Nightless (By the way that's another exception to confusion is anti-town) when I was just burning every word Distorted said lol. With time to cool down I've decided Scv was giving more informations than Distorted. And maybe the weaponsmith thing was just an error lol, it's just weird x.x

Distorted/Scv is literally I M P O S S I B L E. They wouldn't claim the same role lol, it's just too much... that's bullcrap theory. and if it happens i punch this computer.

Conclusion: Uh no don't lynch me lol. Lynching Scv is the best lynch today. Here's why: He gives A LOT of information on both Blinkskater and Distorted, and probably me. He also gives information on Noz_Bugz and Hybrid, who were pushed by him. I also think his interactions with Efekann were strange. Usually he'd jump at his throat more, this game he was much more reserved towards him.

So conclusion of the conclusion: don't lynch me, lynch Scv.

Also, ik that's a terribly stupid question, but what does TLDR mean?
    TLDR = Too Long Didn't Read

17. ISO #2167

TLDR = Too Long Didn't Read
    Ty! Also website just bugged couldnt post for a long time lol

18. ISO #2168

I just realized something about @Fielzanks 's post... You exclude all the other theories you really should include if you included the Scv/Distorted... MM/Distorted, maybe? Blink/Distorted? MM/Blink? They are all more probable than Scv/Distorted. It's strange, because you erased two viable pairings including me, but say I must be lynched instead of Scv, and you put Scv paired with everyone, even Distorted. Why?

19. ISO #2169

Now I kinda gotta go to bed, it's over 7 AM here lol good "night"...

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

22. ISO #2172

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I don't understand why you're saying you voted Marl against your will. There's at least one post I know where you explicitly state you want to lynch marl.
    At eod i wanted MM, you also forget to add the part where i said Marl got voted up to fast I dont want to lynch

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

I just realized something about @Fielzanks 's post... You exclude all the other theories you really should include if you included the Scv/Distorted... MM/Distorted, maybe? Blink/Distorted? MM/Blink? They are all more probable than Scv/Distorted. It's strange, because you erased two viable pairings including me, but say I must be lynched instead of Scv, and you put Scv paired with everyone, even Distorted. Why?
    To be fair each pairing came up to mind but as I've stayed up in the night fatigue took out some of the less probables one, except for the less probable one of them all, Scv/Distorted. This pairing should not happend, Could not happen but if it did, I've been outplayed. That's what it is basically. I've outed the you/Distorted because you fumbled hard on Day start, which I think you would have a hard time faking.
    MM/Blink is excluded because Distorted AND Scv claimed Gunsmith. So one of they ought to be scum. Blink/Distorted is less bullshit than Scv/Distorted, so less interesting, but you could paintscum it by looking at all the errors blink did and Distorted still pushing scv who did nothing but counterclaim him. Not in my interest to paintscum blink and distorted at the same time as I would then push a lynch further from scv.

26. ISO #2176

27. ISO #2177

Lmfao, soon was right when unsaid I'll go to bed and.youll all convince yourselves I'm scum in my absence. Good God distorted is manipulative; he's fucking scary good at it. Oh well, distorted dies tonight from efe. I'm fine either way. Lynch magoroth and noz after.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

28. ISO #2178

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I will shoot Scv or blink tonight, I think. Anyone else who voted up Marl, who just happened to be my top town read, is suspicious. For what Distorted did last night, +1000 town points.
    And efe will shoot distorted or yoy because u are fucking scum
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

29. ISO #2179

plus, there was 0 information given from blink or scv so far today. they made up a bunch of stuff that got disproved by not just me lol and tried to push a fast lynch.

@Light_Yagami how is any of this not a concern?
    Hm, disprocen? Dear god you are infuriating spouting constant lies

30. ISO #2180

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Lmfao, soon was right when unsaid I'll go to bed and.youll all convince yourselves I'm scum in my absence. Good God distorted is manipulative; he's fucking scary good at it. Oh well, distorted dies tonight from efe. I'm fine either way. Lynch magoroth and noz after.
    Your presence doesn't help either

31. ISO #2181

HM you're right, hybrid is inno. Unless you're the scum =) then Hybrid is guilty. And if Scv is scum Blink is too. Right?
    MM, are you fucking scum? I swear you better be scum or I am going to lose all faith in you for this.

32. ISO #2182

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

37. ISO #2187

MM, are you fucking scum? I swear you better be scum or I am going to lose all faith in you for this.
    honestly.... this rant strikes me as town, because it seems like real frustration rather than what it was earlier of just blind pushing. I am actually.... i think i need to look over EoD 1 again and try to connect it to the rest of day 1

38. ISO #2188

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

@Scvmurderer why did you give the gun to efekannn?
    I god damn told you many times already distorted I'm not going to go find the multiple quotes on my. Damn phone. But efe was my biggest town read yesterday put simply.

41. ISO #2191

42. ISO #2192

Ok this is how this game is going to play out. You god damn idiots are going to lynch me. That will reveal distorted as the scum. The only reason I see distorted being so bold to claim gunsmith is if his mafia buds gave him a day lynch vest. The mafia still need to survive a few days to win atm. So we are depending on @Efekannn02 waking up from his comatose and shooting distorted tonight. I suspect his scum bud is noz and the third from the pool of magoroth, Hybrid, MM. You will have to lynch one of these cunts tmrw if distorted somehow survives tonight as I suspect he will be vested and it will be a wasted day lynch.

Superjack already stated he balances his saves so no fucking way there are two gunsmith.

43. ISO #2193

-vote scvmurderer

I am not wanting a speed-lynch: but I am posting my vote here because this is my EoD lynch and most likely WILL NOT change.
    Hm, how come? Im pretty sure your scum too btw.

-vote Distorted

Just leaving my vote where it was at end of day. Thats what were doing right?

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote distorted
    Sigh I Was Afraid Of This Happening

[QUOTE=blinkskater;721583]
    Hm, how come? Im pretty sure your scum too btw.

-vote Distorted

I Agree With You 100% Bud And My Vote Will Not Change

this is the very first interaction of D2. the biggest red flag is honestly how blink is acting. and you do not even question his "all of a sudden" buddying. from how this interaction went you guys both went at me hard. I think that was discussed at night and that was the plan. If your both scum that means u were both in a night chat (both drunk) before day opened, blink said he was scum, u said "you are scum too", the whole thing was a shitfest - ontop of that you say efekannn is your top town. Dude if you are town im pretty sure this games over due to that.

You ask why i came at you last night - I went after 4 people NOT JUST YOU - PLEASE READ EOD 1. and why blink is not susp to you at all is beyond me. he was a town read all game WITH efe.

44. ISO #2194

Ok this is how this game is going to play out. You god damn idiots are going to lynch me. That will reveal distorted as the scum. The only reason I see distorted being so bold to claim gunsmith is if his mafia buds gave him a day lynch vest. The mafia still need to survive a few days to win atm. So we are depending on @Efekannn02 waking up from his comatose and shooting distorted tonight. I suspect his scum bud is noz and the third from the pool of magoroth, Hybrid, MM. You will have to lynch one of these cunts tmrw if distorted somehow survives tonight as I suspect he will be vested and it will be a wasted day lynch.

Superjack already stated he balances his saves so no fucking way there are two gunsmith.
    2 gunsmiths could actually be balanced though. thats the thing we have no idea what the rest of the roles are. balanced doesnt mean 1 of every role

45. ISO #2195

2 gunsmiths could actually be balanced though. thats the thing we have no idea what the rest of the roles are. balanced doesnt mean 1 of every role
    but blink trying to sacrifice himself for you, get himself lynched instead i mean blinks interactions with you are what gave it such a heavy scum read.

46. ISO #2196

how would you feel about a blink lynch?

47. ISO #2197

no day vests can be used right today. They get used at night - but since everyone got items last night no1 can use them until tonight. so no1 but the rigger is lynch proof today (since he has an auto). and magoroths gun cannot be taken if he uses it, because use of gun comes BEFORE thief.
    Ugh i know the lynch is between you and scv, but I also wish we could try to find and lynch the Rigger today because of this
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

48. ISO #2198

49. ISO #2199

the rigger is going to be mainly up to our TPR invests to find
    i mean he will have no alignment indications, nothing hinting towards him in chats... I mean he just exists lol so we will need some form of night/paper trail to follow for best results. first thing we need to do is lower maf numbers so town can keep holding voting power.

50. ISO #2200

@Fielzanks dude who are u in the mod? literally pro here for your first game lol....kinda creepy...feel like u know us very well........................ but your still my top town read.

Comfortable reads:
    Town does not mean they cannot be Rigger - These reads are strictly for Mafia.

Fielzanks - town
    Noz - town (due to being scapegoated by SCV, blink, and MM)
    Magoroth - town (i trusted to give a gun to him.)
    Rumox - town

MM/Blink 1 scum 1 town
    SCV - scum

I am going to go look at who pushed hybrid. Because I know blink stood up for hybrid with me I want to see if SCV was voting hybrid or not as well.
    I'm sure u answered this but it was literally SCV pushing for a hybrid lynch all day
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce