Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    they cant do their jobs if thief steals items +0.5 scumpoints
    Even worse, they will do the job for the mafia thief
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #103
    Ganelon

Marshmallow and Distorted haven't gone at each other's throats yet...?

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    then trackers can't do their job along with authenticators. +0.25 scumpoints
    Also, trackers can't really do their jobs if people call out when they get an item, because it can expose them to the Agent; which can then kill them and leave us without our most important TPR.

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Christ I knew I was going to regret signing up. Started a bit sooner than I expected. Here's the deal, I've got a test on Thursday and have to meet with my students some day this week (time/day to be determined) to work on our project that's due in three weeks except... next week is spring break.

Where this leaves me. I won't be able to post much. My test is in Advanced Algorithms and it's probably going to make me cry, and I probably won't be able to meet with my students until at least Thursday night and probably at latest Saturday.

I will try to be on, post, make comments on what I observe, etc., when I can.

@SuperJack If this is unacceptable please swap in a reserve player. I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be starting this soon.
    Aww, bye rata, youll be missed... AND HAI SCV XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Marshmallow and Distorted haven't gone at each other's throats yet...?
    Did you bother reading my confession post in last game? ^^

7. ISO #107
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @SuperJack For the lynch-proof vest, are we able to put that on during the day while getting voted?
    or do we use it at night? also, once it's on does it just last that 1 day?
    Okay... why the Lynch-proof vest specifically?

8. ISO #108

@SuperJack so something that is confusing me - OoO states that item gifts are first, however does that mean that the same night the item is gifted from a smith it can be used by the person? or is it the following night. Confused because in the "cold war" setup, items gifted couldent be used until the following night.

If that is the case that items can be gifted than used the same night, woulden't it make more sense for smiths ability to be a day ability? and at the beginning of the night they receive the item?

Ex: could a mafia smith forge a weapon, give it to their partner on N1 and shoot some1 on N1?
    Oh wait. Are you asking about your own scum ability here? Lmao

9. ISO #109

Did you bother reading my confession post in last game? ^^
    No, last game established all further meta from this point onwards. Something is wrong here.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Also, trackers can't really do their jobs if people call out when they get an item, because it can expose them to the Agent; which can then kill them and leave us without our most important TPR.
    True too. So eat your scumpoints noz lol

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

Okay... why the Lynch-proof vest specifically?
    because thats an item ive never seen in fm games before. the others i understand how they work; and the night vest you put on at night and it prevents the kill that night. so wondering if the day vest works with that same mechanic, just during the day. but it seems it doesn't.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Hello guys, joining on the frey! I have read the two Which Witch is Which and Blackflag Nightless and I really enjoyed my reading, so let's find some scum this game and have a blast!
    Oh nice, a new player who actually read the previous games!!! Welcome sir!

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

I think a good strategy, for now at least, is always ASSUME that town has a gun at night. Meaning decide a target to be shot.

However, every day play as though town has 0 items - meaning do not rely on items to win us the game. So do not delay lynches in hopes some1 has a gun.
    Good strategy, let's stick to that (unless someone got objections/better ideas). If you weren't you, I'd give you townpoints for this. But you are you. AAAAAAAA

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

i dont think ive ever seen some1 giving u scumpoints before bother you......and i have yet to see you as scum.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m

I think I know why you like that emote: it's because the cat is PAINTED... =)

21. ISO #121
    Ganelon

Well, yeah. bye. See you tomorrow. Can't postpone it any further.

22. ISO #122

-vote Distorted
    I agree with this lynch, Distorted must be scum by all his posts
    Wtf, you agree with who exactly??? I don't townread him, but WTF no lynch yet, we still have 46 hours!!!

23. ISO #123

Going on with what Distorted has said : calling out when we recieve an item may allow for a thief to steal and get rich relatively quickly. AND we could think there is a thief when in fact it was a Confiscator. Mafia, knowing that, would push and paint the Confiscator to get him lynched and get rid of a TPR.

Giving a gun to someone can reveal a lot of informations going into the game, like usage (or not) and affiliations. Town gunsmith can always make a LW to tell about his deeds.

ok I like this new dudes posts.

Highest town read so far due to him outting so many different scum strategies i thinking.

HOWEVER; this could be because he is thinking of scum strategies because of being scum...but then outting them would be odd.

Still, i like the way he thinks - im giving town points for it

24. ISO #124
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

25. ISO #125

they are very yummy thank you very much
    + townpoints eat them too

A scum wouldn't be like this, and it really doesn't fit with noz's scum meta.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Lo and behold, Hybrid evaporated when I accused him.
    Oh yeah. @Hybrid get your ass here, why did you suddenly disappear?

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

ok I like this new dudes posts.

Highest town read so far due to him outting so many different scum strategies i thinking.

HOWEVER; this could be because he is thinking of scum strategies because of being scum...but then outting them would be odd.

Still, i like the way he thinks - im giving town points for it
    I dont like you buddy buddying ppl again.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

32. ISO #132

You mean being afk? =P lol
    Yep lol. And being lynch pushy without getting hands dirty.

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Giving town points doesn't mean scummy buddying... else you'd just shut up because anything you say can be reverted to a scum purpose.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

and where have you seen this?
    Which game was it... with witches with which with which....

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

read through his posts and tell me that they are not waaay more beneficial to the town than they are the scum. I give credit where credit is deserved; and him being a new player, I think more feedback and opinions on their posts helps them adjust to FM. Speaking of which:

@Fielzanks what is your mafia experience? sc2mafia? other forums? ect ect

40. ISO #140

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So five posts minimum is that per real life day or game day? Also -vote magoroth
    Game day. But if you just post 5 posts/game day, you'll be susp as fuck, so DON'T DO THAT AND BE ACTIVE.

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

read through his posts and tell me that they are not waaay more beneficial to the town than they are the scum. I give credit where credit is deserved; and him being a new player, I think more feedback and opinions on their posts helps them adjust to FM. Speaking of which:

@Fielzanks what is your mafia experience? sc2mafia? other forums? ect ect
    I feel like he has played FM on another site. If not well he's the next elite player to be probably.

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

I feel like he has played FM on another site. If not well he's the next elite player to be probably.
    also i'll say you ruined my new player D1 of my first game here. You busted me :P
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

45. ISO #145

i did nothing with Ozy,he literally dug his own grave with distorted helping
    I mean, you placed your votes without explaining them and kept the most silence possible. You are not playing like this AT ALL, your play is pro-town atm. So I town read you. Just be happy and eat your town point xD

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

also i'll say you ruined my new player D1 of my first game here. You busted me :P
    Wut... I don't remember what was your first game damn

49. ISO #149

And if they did anyway?
    Oh god stop the soft claims of doing anti town stuff. Seriously. Stop.

50. ISO #150