S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 3805
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    watd u catch? u did nothing EoD - please enlighten me. u pushed for a false lynch. btw i pushed MM before SCV =P we just didnt have the votes so went for SCV instead, then you came in defending him...did not see that coming at all honestly. only way i defended MM is by saying we will not get 3 more people to sign on and vote him before EoD, which is what we would need to have lynched MM.
    You Know What To Do To Know My Alignment

2. ISO #1802

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

@Scvmurderer how about you explain why you gave efekannn a gun out of all people? especially after majority said efe shouldent get it?
    Because I've played many games with him and of all the ppl in that lobby, he seemed true.

I've already stated I saw you, noz and hybrid as scum yesterday. That eliminates you three. MM is just confusing. Fiel, and Marl were hard for me to read. Yagami was tunnelling all day. Tis was easy.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

5. ISO #1805

yes, SCV is a role for mafia that u want to defend. you have lost all ur logic right now, not quoting anything - u are not addressing yesterdays lynch or putting reason behind anything you say lol.
    You Are 100% Right Except For The Logic Part Which I Still Have Quoting Stuff Doesn't Make Me Town, And I Addressed Yesterdays Lynched I Got It Wrong I Deserve To Be Hammered

6. ISO #1806

im not fucking manipulating you at all, stop the paranoia - blink literally just outted himself as scum. he aint rigger. they are pushing ME OR BLINK over SCV. so SCV obviously is important.
    BUT I CANT FUKING TRUST YOU EITHER!!! If you're really what you claim to be I'll get Blinkskater and Scv lynched. But your thing about Blink trying to save Scv doesn't make any sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No Vote Me I'm The Scum But So Are You
    Wait wtf.
    -vote Blinkskater
    you just claimed scum...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1811

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    BUT I CANT FUKING TRUST YOU EITHER!!! If you're really what you claim to be I'll get Blinkskater and Scv lynched. But your thing about Blink trying to save Scv doesn't make any sense.
    how does it not? blink went for you instead of SCV knowing you had 0 chance of being lynched. the people were literally not online to do it. he was saying we NEED and EoD lynch as well. he also has 0 info he got from maryls lynch, admitted to being scum like 15 posts ago? wtf dude ur either scum or a complete idiot right now.

12. ISO #1812

how does it not? blink went for you instead of SCV knowing you had 0 chance of being lynched. the people were literally not online to do it. he was saying we NEED and EoD lynch as well. he also has 0 info he got from maryls lynch, admitted to being scum like 15 posts ago? wtf dude ur either scum or a complete idiot right now.
    blink asked me to pick a target between u and SCV. welp he was hoping i would pick you BECASUE I WAS VOTING YOU BEFORE I VOTED MM. it backfired on him when i picked MM.

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    I am Tracker, I checked Fiel. No weapons
    Err. Weapons, and check if they got items? That's Auditor...
    -unvote

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

ARE YOU ALL FREAKING DRUNK?!

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

Wait wtf.
    -vote Blinkskater
    you just claimed scum...
    I swear blink is gonna cost the town this game if he doesnt stop making himself look like scum.
    Either way Distorteds claim is easily fake.. Lynch him now
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

21. ISO #1821

-unvote
    how about you go reread end of day. u got 2 ppl who slipped on scum, 1 openly admitting to it. SCV all of a sudden trying to push a fast lynch. why the fuck would a town give efekannn the gun? anyone who read half the game saw how bad of an idea that was. SCV gave it to him to take me out and "pin it on efe" or hide behind not having to reveal. well i revealed now he is forced to CC me or get lynched. I gave a gun to magoroth, a fucking strong TOWN read.

22. ISO #1822

23. ISO #1823

-unvote
    MM WTF! NOZ IS OBVIOUSLY THE OTHER SCUM. HE DEFENDED DISTORTED NOW IS CLAIMING A BS ROLE TO TRY AND SAVE HIM.

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

26. ISO #1826

-vote Distorted
    Your scummate is Noz_Bugz and... someone else? Probably one of the silents. Noz said he was Tracker but described Auditor's action. You claimed Weaponsmith. I'll put my money against you... and if I'm wrong Scv it will be. @Scvmurderer you agree that if Distorted is town, you die? You are THAT sure he's scum? @blinkskater same?

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

29. ISO #1829

how about you go reread end of day. u got 2 ppl who slipped on scum, 1 openly admitting to it. SCV all of a sudden trying to push a fast lynch. why the fuck would a town give efekannn the gun? anyone who read half the game saw how bad of an idea that was. SCV gave it to him to take me out and "pin it on efe" or hide behind not having to reveal. well i revealed now he is forced to CC me or get lynched. I gave a gun to magoroth, a fucking strong TOWN read.
    You Said Multiple Times You'd Give It To Me Tho, Why Lie?

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

-vote Distorted
    Your scummate is Noz_Bugz and... someone else? Probably one of the silents. Noz said he was Tracker but described Auditor's action. You claimed Weaponsmith. I'll put my money against you... and if I'm wrong Scv it will be. @Scvmurderer you agree that if Distorted is town, you die? You are THAT sure he's scum? @blinkskater same?
    I am very certain. He said he gave gun to magaroth so theres ur target. And noz is just being so scummy with his defense of him and his random convenient role claim to try and delay the lynch.

32. ISO #1832

@Scvmurderer @blinkskater

Are you sure, enough to put your life on this, that Distorted is scum?

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

but your guys theory only works if MM is on my team? why is he all of a sudden cut from it?
    Thats blinks theory, not mine.

AND DONT TRY AND CONFUSE THE TOWN AGAIN DISTORTED.

35. ISO #1835

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    We have found our scum team. Distorted, noz and magoroth because I suspect he is fake claiming a gun to his scum buddy.
    Not Magoroth, probably some other AFK. Sheep/naz, Hybrid, Yagami, Efe?

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

38. ISO #1838

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I am very certain. He said he gave gun to magaroth so theres ur target. And noz is just being so scummy with his defense of him and his random convenient role claim to try and delay the lynch.
    @blinkskater

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

you still have not put ur word on being town. yes or no? do you promise me that you are town and put your word on it.
    Really distorted? You are just coming up with any possible defence right now arnt you?

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

you still wont answer if you put your word on it, and promise that you are town. you are the 1 who told me to ask you - i gave you mine.
    Dear god distorted, you are so scummy it hurts

46. ISO #1846

*Walks Out Of His House With A Sour Expression On His Face*

First id like to start this day by stating how disappointed I am in all of you for yesterdays lynch. Day One should never be a lynch day. Now we are down a vote that could have made a difference later. Perhaps thinking more for yourselves is required in stead of being a sheep. Random lynching is not good fine ppl of this town.

Secondly I was gifted an item last night however it was stolen by the mafias thief. I confirm we have a thief.

So maybe think more about the little things that ppl say. That can say a lot with a little.

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    My Life? Sure
    Hm... I don't think two mafia would gladly put their life to bet just to kill one townie. It's stupid. So my vote will stay where it is... and if you're scum fuck you guys lol

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850