Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 3805
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Looking at Hybrid's promise to contribute, I would say that it definitely reminds me of what I kept saying last game... then again he may actually be busy, who knows?

3. ISO #1203
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Hybrid at this point can you just give us a hard claim as well, I mean at L-3 it's better to gamble with some1 else if you are like a weaponsmith or something.
    You think a weapon smith would put himself in this kind of spotlight?

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Looking at Hybrid's promise to contribute, I would say that it definitely reminds me of what I kept saying last game... then again he may actually be busy, who knows?
    noz also says the same thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    My point is a Rigger could hide as a TPR saying they won't use items because they need to do their ability. Thats my idea also i had an idea which I'll flesh out soonTM for a potenial mafia strat

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209
    Ganelon

naz was also just on for 5-10 mins after I asked about noz then vanished........
    It's 12 AM in Iran - it's not that late. Reminds me of myself last game :P

10. ISO #1210
    Ganelon

noz also says the same thing though.
    I'm going to read Noz_Bugz's posts; I particularly remember one... I accused him and he deflected my accusation with a dumb joke

11. ISO #1211

what makes you so sure of hybrid being town?
    And where would u prefer the train to go? im open for looking elsewhere, but where is the question?
    Hybrid does this every game you never really plays day one and in this type of save I'm not saying day one doesn't matter but it doesn't matter as much I'd be open to lynching m a r l. He's playing like a lot of scums that I've seen in my first few games

12. ISO #1212
    Ganelon

Rumox is a null read for me atm, slightly scum-leaning, btw.

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    If you nerds read my posts you'd know that I don't think he is a TPR at all. I moved my vote to hybrid for pressure, like I said I would in an earlier post. My vote was on Light_Yagami to get them to post more, and guess what, they did. Now I'm putting more pressure on hybrid to get him to post. Look at his response.
    potentially an out for later if he is lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    This is the biggest game I've played and we don't need to be as careful like in the more recent games, where if we mislynch on d1 we are fucked. I think the particular time you're thinking about me being careful was when I was scum & distorted was kidnapper and we really wanted 2 kills. He's still at L3 and I'll be awake for the rest of the 4.5hrs so I'm not really worried.
    If you read my posts, you'd know its not a sheep vote. I feel like everyones been ignoring literally everything I write.
    I read this as an indication of checking in a few more times till EoD, so do expect to see a wild naztallah appear again.

15. ISO #1215

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    And if scum is pushing the hybrid train if he flipped town it's a really easy while look at his post how can we not vote him real easy scapegoat for scum
    If he flipped town I woulden't buy the "look at his posts" we would demand blood from the lynch group - but at this point...thats more than half the game lol

I just dont want to be stuck in the situation where hybrid is throwing as a TPR, i watched that his last game as crier and just ......

16. ISO #1216

If he flipped town I woulden't buy the "look at his posts" we would demand blood from the lynch group - but at this point...thats more than half the game lol

I just dont want to be stuck in the situation where hybrid is throwing as a TPR, i watched that his last game as crier and just ......
    i guess on any point its more than half the game........

17. ISO #1217
    Ganelon

I'm 100% sure he is town, the reason behind the insane amount of points. Say if he gets 5k points he could get a colored name :P
    I was somewhat wrong - I didn't accuse him. But he didn't answer my question either.

18. ISO #1218

Zeil, Rumox, Magoroth, seem too comofortable to be town. Zeil I have a town feel on, magoroth im 40/60 on, rumox im 35/65 on.

SCV has a different feel to his game. and these games started back to back, i dont know why he wouldent still be in the "hammer anyone at L-1 mode". He is now being more aggressive. 40/60

YAGAMI!!!!!!!!! I have a town read on.
    MM 60/40
    Blink 70/30
    marl 80/20

19. ISO #1219
    Ganelon

Zeil, Rumox, Magoroth, seem too comofortable to be town. Zeil I have a town feel on, magoroth im 40/60 on, rumox im 35/65 on.

SCV has a different feel to his game. and these games started back to back, i dont know why he wouldent still be in the "hammer anyone at L-1 mode". He is now being more aggressive. 40/60

YAGAMI!!!!!!!!! I have a town read on.
    MM 60/40
    Blink 70/30
    marl 80/20
    Is there anything I can say/do to convince you that I am town? besides exorbitant amounts of money, that is.

20. ISO #1220

fk it ill just do a role read and paraphrase:

(Paraphrased quotes are in this color)

@blinkskater But I give blink town points for asking for a gun and agree, gunsmith toss him a gun.

@Magoroth I think Magoroths post on "people who are town read early are not talking as much".
    That is usually very true with newer scums, they get town read and back-off hoping to keep that status.

@Hybrid , I really hope you do not remain like this - day 1 is THE most imortant day for information gathering, it literally sets the tone and flow for the entire game. get the fk up and start posting.

@Efekannn02 I am actually starting to get a slight scumread on, his trolling seems to have a completely different feel to it than from other games, I have never seen efe scum in FM yet.

@Marshmallow Marshall you seem to be playing a little more careful this game? whats your full reads so far on everyone. specifically efekannns troll style as well this game.

@Fielzanks you have some of the most town posts, but i always stay weary of that just because it is so much easier for scum to have more accurate posts =P

@Noz_Bugz The only way you could have a 100% read on some1 is if they are town and you are scum, actually even then they could be Rigger - so I find this to be an attempt to sound convincing to the person you are saying is town (passive buddying, i do this A LOT as scum) and it also protects you - if you kill him and he flips town you now seem like you have a more solid grasp on the game then everyone else.

@Scvmurderer hmm we have a very reserved chooo chooo this time... no demanding blood, no wanting to hammer...

@Marluxion you are not as clear of a town read as last game, so that alone makes me read you as a more town. Scum usually have a much easier time posting organized, collective posts that stay in the same train of thought. Yours seems to be changing + town points.

@Light_Yagami YAGAMI!!!!!!!!!!

@rumox 35/75 with you - I really feel that was a hardpush on sheep and you tried to pin it on me.

@sheepsaysmeep I think we broke his spine? Yeah....he is not a FM player.
    im reposting my reads from like 20 hours ago or w/e just to see how they compare to now.

21. ISO #1221

@Marluxion you are not as clear of a town read as last game, so that alone makes me read you as a more town. Scum usually have a much easier time posting organized, collective posts that stay in the same train of thought. Yours seems to be changing + town points.
    This is my reasoning against rumox as well. he seems completely collected and put together in this so far.

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

MM:Latley I've been agreeing with MM more and more, his logic is sound when I'm town(like this game) I tend to look at peoples intentions behind there posts not only the words posted, and if I feel the intentions were honest, townlike thats how i base my reads and votes, keep playing well my friend.(weird saying this after how our first 3-4 games went but i do mean it)

Distorted: I usually always get a sound townread off distorted day 1. He definitly knows what he is doing and I feel like later in the game when he "makes his moves" i feel i can accuratley read if said move was scum driven or not. All in all I read you as town for now.

Hybrid: In almost every game I have played with hybrid he has played somewhat like this day one, this is not him trolling i just believe it's his meta he did drop us a few soft hints and IMO thats just hybrid being hybrid. I get a strong town feel from this because i have seen SCUM DRIVEN ACTIONS from him.

SCV: I'm only slightly townreading SCV ATM, He seems to be more reserved which scares me a little bit, but I feel like he just played a balls to the walll town game and now he's just switching it up to a more serious note to show his diversified play. My lowest townread.

Mag: I get mixed vibes from you, your META from what I know of it is 50/50 also. I feel like you want to help town but arn't playing the way you normally would if you were town, I have agreed with a lot of what you said tho.

Rumox: Not much to go on with you. Need more posting/interactions to get a better feel. Although I do agree with distorted on the incident with sheep earlier.

Efe: You're playing a lot different this game and I can't form a proper read on you Day one. Although I think you may be town but need more time...

Fiel:where do I begin, seems to good to be true with this guy, VERY ACCURATE town teams IMO, almost seems to calculated in knowing who's who. If you were to be lynched, based on voting and intereactions I would feel I would have a decent understanding of whats going on.

Marl: I feel the same way about you as I did in the last game, I see the same exact play style and you were scum, so I'm going to roll with that.

Light Yagami: Placing you here because I feel i need more time to read you, and also you need to interact with people other then Efe and Mago.

Naz(sheep): Since sheep was probally the worst player here I need to see you're interactions/posting before I get a good feel on you

Noz: I feel you are contributing a lot more which is very awsome but I don't really agree with many of your posts and I feel you want to win this one and are trying harder then before to maybe not let team mates down idk, dont have good vibes from you and fiel.
    same here altho some of my reads have changed

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225
    Ganelon

I dunno - looking at his initial posts, they don't strike me as being anything fancy - just discussing the setup. He did say a very weird thing to me though...

''Psst Magoroth (something? I don't remember) do I get 50 town points now?" - he didn't accuse me of buddying/anything, he just implied I was a poor townie... @Distorted

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

I dunno - looking at his initial posts, they don't strike me as being anything fancy - just discussing the setup. He did say a very weird thing to me though...

''Psst Magoroth (something? I don't remember) do I get 50 town points now?" - he didn't accuse me of buddying/anything, he just implied I was a poor townie... @Distorted
    but where does that lead your overall read to him to be? do you see him townish (why) scumish (why)

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229
    Ganelon

but where does that lead your overall read to him to be? do you see him townish (why) scumish (why)
    Scummish. He did not try to accuse me in any way and it seemed to me he was just trying to buddy me...

For the record, may I ask both Blink and Distorted why they think I may be Scum? You guys always suspect me lmao

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231
    Ganelon

I would name my town reads as being Distorted, (?Hybrid????), Marluxion - I like how we both accused each other, that argument I had with him kinda raised him to town reads for me -, nobody else

My scum reads: Marshmallow (I read him on my first game as scum because of that weird '#4 Bookmarking post. Potential slip here', so I may very well be wrong again), sheep/naz, noz... and I would definitely want to hear more from blink due to this post - I fake claimed Veteran and his reaction was 'LOL bull shit'

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234
    Ganelon

Well if we're going by gut - my gut tells me Hybrid is town. And my gut also tells me Marshmallow is scum.

35. ISO #1235
    Ganelon

Rejoice, a wild Efekan has appeared

36. ISO #1236

Well if we're going by gut - my gut tells me Hybrid is town. And my gut also tells me Marshmallow is scum.
    is your gut usually right or wrong? I read posts and observe interactions, also try to get reactions from people based on what i type and the way i type it, after that i process the information and react/read on what i feel is right/wrong.

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Fielzanks

After reviewing all of his posts, I have conflicting thoughts of him. He flip flops on important interactions. For example, he scum hunts Blinkskater then immediately backs off when Blinkskater scum hunts him back. This is not what I would expect from the self proclaimed most Town read player. Town should be confident in their scum hunting, backing off immediately because of reverse pressure makes me think you want to protect your image at all costs.

Your yolo attitude for using gifted items is questionable to me. With the chances of the item being from scum is basically 2/3, the odds are not in the favour of the user. Mafia will NEVER use an item given to them because they know where the real weapons are going to come from. You are advocating Town to risk suicide, no beuno from me. You also expressed reluctance to be given a gun, so this also ties into what I just went over. You want others to risk suicide but not yourself. Fair, self preservation. I don't like how it's laid out tho.

Your pressure on Hybrid is understandable due to his troll posts, but what about Efekannn? He is essentially doing the same thing. I give you Town rep for stating a lynch on Hybrid reveals nothing. You are 100% correct.

I also give you Town rep for your scum labeling of Noz_Bugz. Noz did blindly trusted you very strongly and you caught onto it very quickly. I painted you as a guy that might be a target for buddying but your skepticism of Noz proved me wrong.

I have a question for you. You don't want a gun given to Light, Marluxion, naz or Hybrid. Can you elaborate on why Marluxion shouldn't?
    Rumox seems to be having a NAI read on quite a few players...

41. ISO #1241

OKAY I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reading time!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246
    Ganelon

About Hybrid:
    I recently played a game on SC2 with him, he trolled a bit as Jailor - MM and Distorted were both in that game, I think you remember

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

I tried to explain it briefly i feel he knows whos town and whos not and i copied your format because its OP
    Yeah but his reads are understandable, you just gotta organize information correctly. Also ty =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

49. ISO #1249

Also
    -vote Hybrid
    Let get more pressure. @Hybrid Get yo ass here if you are town to prevent us from misslynching, scum to defender yourself and make us lynch someone else
    Hybrid is offline, gonna check that.

50. ISO #1250
    Ganelon

Hybrid is at L-2 currently, quit voting him up! He's not even online