S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    What. What does behind the wording mean? He's town because of some unseen thing to the rest of us but oh no guys, he's for sure town?
    and don't try to twist his words into something it wasn't he never said i was for sure town, don't shed negativity on the fact that he saw something no one else did in my wording

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

Okay, music on and eating done... Ready to read & comment! If you need me to answer something fast, drop a mention and I'll do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #904

gnight blink =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    dont be showing fingers here m8 you forced me to be like this by forcing me that respect has a meaning

(and i also want to show people that im smarter than them)

Oh Hiiiii Distorted teach me some pick up lines for no reason please
    because Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika!
    You realize there's much more to say than offtopic monika shit, right? + scumpoints

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    @ Marshmallow Marshall ; Is it just me or does this feel like D2 now?
    Hehehe. So it works.

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    My reads:

Distorted - probably town. He trolled at the beginning (his meta thus far suggests he's town :P he generally is more serious as Mafia) and has been scum hunting; he did give make me a bit uneasy: his comment to Noz seemed a bit calculated. But he's not trying to buddy him - he's actually saying Noz might be scum, given the fact that Noz said ''(x) is 100% town)", which cleared him in my mind. I wouldn't venture as far as claiming that he is 100% town, but I would name him a strong town read for myself.

Marluxion - I don't think he's scum. He accused me immediately when he thought I was defending Efekannn and did change his stance multiple times - not indicative of scum. I would like to apologize to Marl for attacking him earlier.

LightYagami - he hasn't posted much yet, but I think he's not scum. If he is my meta about him is all wrong

Hybrid

(?)

Unknown, I'll need to read a bit more to figure it out. It's possible the scum haven't actually spoken yet.

Scvmurderer ? Perhaps
    Hm. That looks like a CAREFUL list of reads. So +scumpoints. But it also looks like a disorganized list of reads. So +townpoints. So actually IDK lol

9. ISO #909

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Looking over the role list,

It is entirely possible that Mafia do not get a gunsmith. They might not have an easy way to do faction kills so they would have to rely on town openly claiming guns they receive. I'm not sure how role delegation is dealt with but if host gets to choose at their discretion, I think a grave robber would be added to compensate not having gunsmith. This would be dangerous if we are leaving items received in last will. Interesting. All in all tho, that is just one possibility out of the many and I think leaving gun/armour gifts in last will is probably the best way to go about it.

I am ok with a Day 1 lynch. The closest we have come so far is Sheep. I do not like the way he handled being pressured. If he flips town, Distorted moves to the top of my scum list as he went really hard scum hunting Sheep. If they both flip town, they need to take the foot of the gas.
    Quote the post(s) making you think Distorted covered Sheep in some way.

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

Alright, I'm going to the following. I'm hard claiming Veteran with unlimited alerts.
    Trolling? That's new for you.

12. ISO #912

yeah updating reads list Go!
    Town
    Fil-Very contrbitive, Not pancking like a scum would under immense pressure from someone who is new to FM
    MM-THe more I see of you the more I town read you. Very pro town play IMO
    Distorted-Pro town, can be faking
    Neutral
    Scv-CHoo choo, not being his shit posting self but being helpful, slight town lean on him
    efe-if there is a null read in the dictonary, his picture would be by it. Trolly self but more reserved
    Yagami-something urks me about them, can't place my finger on it yet
    Naz/Sheep-Just think you are scum from sheeps' actions. OR an egoistical town

Scum
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

13. ISO #913

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    WHATS UP MY NERDDDDDS.

I thought sheep was total scum and lame for leaving the game. I'm about to check my role card, I'm on page 29 of reading and just want y'all to know my internet connection will be spotty since I'm out of the country. I'll stay up tonight to read and post while I'm online.

My town reads are the Fitzgerald guy with no avatar, rumox, and maybe the guy with the flag for the avatar. Neutral but town lean: noz. Neutral: efe, mm, scv, and distorted, kira..need more days to gather info on them. Scum: myself lol (STILL HAVEN'T READ ROLE CARD YET. I'm hopefully just a shitizen. Will read aftet this post), the pheonix wright avatar, and maybe hybrid..

I think that's everyone. Now brb and don't lynch me because of the way that sheep guy set me up!!!

I need to read the setup too!!
    Lol okay hi naz. I get a very towny vibe from this general thing. But then, he's just hoping for a citizen... so idk. But it's for sure better than the shit sheep lol

14. ISO #914

yeah updating reads list Go!
    Town
    Fil-Very contrbitive, Not pancking like a scum would under immense pressure from someone who is new to FM
    MM-THe more I see of you the more I town read you. Very pro town play IMO
    Distorted-Pro town, can be faking
    Neutral
    Scv-CHoo choo, not being his shit posting self but being helpful, slight town lean on him
    efe-if there is a null read in the dictonary, his picture would be by it. Trolly self but more reserved
    Yagami-something urks me about them, can't place my finger on it yet
    Naz/Sheep-Just think you are scum from sheeps' actions. OR an egoistical town

Scum
    Use the "emotes" and press Enter between your stuff pls, it'll make this easier to read. You may also color your reads to indicate their level. Makes everything more clear. Also I'm pretty sure Fil is not new to FM. He's too good lol.

Now um. This list seems bullshit lol. You forgot idk how many people, like hybrid and rumox, maybe some other guys too, won't bother checking it but lol.

15. ISO #915

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    because im considering leaving this community after this fm game
    sorry m8 that i didnt play with your rp i just wanna win and cant scumhunt in a jealous fashion(excuse with 60%lazyness)
    wait WHAT?!?! NUUUUU don't leave us lol

16. ISO #916

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nah I still agree town should vote - but the weaponsmith does not have to listen. it is just a "majority suggestion" not a "if you do not do this you are scum!" kinda thing

I will find the rumox and me back and fourht as well brb
    Not a bad idea, we just have to agree on it :P

17. ISO #917

Scv, on my first game you read me as scummish scum. I was town. On my second game you read me as slightly more town-inclined - scummy neutral, and I was a Mutineer. I don't think you can read me properly lol
    Your first game, you were scummy af AND painted hard by a pro scum. On 2nd game, I wasn't being honest at all and lied on my reads :P

18. ISO #918

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your first game, you were scummy af AND painted hard by a pro scum. On 2nd game, I wasn't being honest at all and lied on my reads :P
    Also, this kind of disclaimer is scummy.

19. ISO #919

Use the "emotes" and press Enter between your stuff pls, it'll make this easier to read. You may also color your reads to indicate their level. Makes everything more clear. Also I'm pretty sure Fil is not new to FM. He's too good lol.

Now um. This list seems bullshit lol. You forgot idk how many people, like hybrid and rumox, maybe some other guys too, won't bother checking it but lol.
    I'll reformatt it soon
    ~Kanye West

20. ISO #920

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Vote Countrumox (1 [L-6]):*
    Distorted
    Scvmurderer (2 [L-5]):*
    Magoroth,*Hybrid
    Hybrid (4 [L-3]):*
    Marshmallow Marshall,*Noz_Bugz,*Scvmurderer,*Efekannn02
    sheepsaysmeep (1 [L-6]):*
    blinkskater
    Distorted (1 [L-6]):*
    sheepsaysmeep
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-5]):*
    Marluxion,*Light_Yagami
    blinkskater (1 [L-6]):*
    Fielzanks

Vote is all over the place. I might be the only one who hasn't voted yet. There is enough pressure on hybrid right meow (I'll switch over if I need to, you're not off the hook! Post binch) but Kira also has not really contributed, I would like to see some useful posts from u
    -vote Light_Yagami

I see lots of people reading the thread! Scv, mag, efe, dist, blink. Pls interact w me before I sleep & lose weefee for the next 12 hours lol
    Good idea. My vote stays on Hybrid though, I really don't buy his meta.

21. ISO #921

I'm not new to sc2Mafia, but new to the forum one !

22. ISO #922

I'll reformatt it soon
    Oh btw didn't want to be rude lol, just better for everyone if the post is easy to read, like blinky's list =) also blink, why was Fiel down in the Scum category? I don't get it o.O

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I'm not new to sc2Mafia, but new to the forum one !
    W H A T ? ! ? ! ? !

Omg you're too good lol I was 100% sure you had played on another site!!!

24. ISO #924

W H A T ? ! ? ! ? !

Omg you're too good lol I was 100% sure you had played on another site!!!
    MM is forum mafia player buster. Hes busted me and Marl. while marl sorta confessed :P
    ~Kanye West

25. ISO #925

Offtopic post: you cannot "not judge" people. When you see someone, you AUTOMATICALLY judge him, by his look, his ideals, his way of speaking. You even judge squirrels. :P

26. ISO #926

MM is forum mafia player buster. Hes busted me and Marl. while marl sorta confessed :P
    Lol because knowing if someone has played on another site or not is important for meta :P

27. ISO #927

please don't do slips like this for this post +50 town points, I would no longer shoot you now if I had a gun
    ^^ noticed it too. It doesn't make much sense though. Not sure if the slip is real or not.

28. ISO #928

im in favor of blink getting a gun. pew pew pew
    Actually, me too. /vote blinkskater for a gun\

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    so I know you've read a few games back, and now you pus distorteds heavily town agenda knowning that I agree with that and it's very logical my scum radar is going off of the charts right now
    -vote Fielzanks
    I disagree with you about Fiel being scum, but you just jumped as my highest town read for attacking him so hard. No scum would want to jump on everyone's high town read. +++++++++++++++townpoints.

31. ISO #931

The only experience I have with FM is the two games I read and loved, so I'm putting my heart onto it
    Well, I see that! I really hope you'll stick with us longer =)

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

Spoiler : Fiel's list of reads :
    As I'm writing this second list of reads, I've realized it does not only allow other people to see your toughts on the current situation, it also helps to focus on the things we might miss in the heat of the moment. Let's start!

HEAVY TOWN

-Marshmallow Marshall: He's exchanging his thoughts, putting up good avenues of thought so that we can establish current AND future strategies. Him exchanging without heavy pressuring someone is somwhat inhabitual from what I have seen myself, but I do not see it as a scumtell right away.
    -Scvmurderer : Through his trollish behaviour, he sets up a pressuring environment for everyone, as he's not afraid of voting and going head-on in the fray. He's a positive for us, so he gets into my heavy town list.
    -Distorted : I hesitated between heavy town and towny because he has been kinda absent when Magoroth and Blinkskater were pressuring me. I would assume he would have put pressure on me too, unless he has a good reason.

TOWNY

-Blinkskater : Going back on my previous thought, and a setting up for the following, I think Blink is on town side simply because he suspected me. As I was town-read by a majority of people and also throwing town vibes from my post as I try hard to be useful, I can clearly understand that it is a scumtell for clever mafiosi. That particular scumhunt was expected by everyone, and he has lead it.

NEUTRAL

-rumox : Haven't read much, and nothing really that interesting. He is not even trying to stay low : he does it well.
    -Efekann02 : Hi wildcard. His trolling seems to be different than what I've seen from him. By now he should have been jerking off his ego by telling us he already figured out who's scum and who's not and that his intellect cannot be comprehended by mere mortals. I am sure he noticed some things as well, but he didn't do his "wall post" he said he'd do. He will gain scumpoints if he cancel his word.
    -Light_Yagami : Always quiet, always thoughtful, he's not getting enough credits there. He is a great player in the mod, and can stay under the radar for long. But his post count is low so nothing really that can give a vibe from him. Slight townread for the moment.

SCUMMY

-naz (former sheepsaysmeep) : only because of the former's interactions. Afterall, he did ragequit after being pressured while claiming he was smarter than everyone else (good ol' Efe vibes).
    -Hybrid : I have heard that trolling was his meta, either as town or as mafia. But apart from trolling, which he would do at town if he thought that day 1 would not help us, he did not elaborate on his thoughts that are making him trolly day one to be serious day two. Not a helping attitude at all.
    -Magoroh : While he seems helpful at first, something threw me off : he pressured when Blink did, and pressured even more when Blink was on me for being 'town like' by giving me half a thousand town points. If you wanted to make me suspicious, you did it well, that was exactly what was needed. As you can cleverly manage your way in the days, I get a scum vibe from that.
    -Noz_Bugz : Maybe I am going paranoid, but it all started because Noz made sure everyone saw HE thought I was a confirmed townie. Throughout the hours, he has not even doubted. And a towny that don't doubt is a manipulated towny, or none at all.
    -Marluxion : From his early interactions, he was helpful and present - right now he vanished, and the bad feeling I got reading his interactions with people did not vanish with him. I don't trust him at all. He will need some sound arguments to win me over - if he wanted to try to lead town to victory, he could, and didn't take his chance. Maybe he is a passive player, but I doubt he would carelessly miss that.

SCUM

-Nothing there at this moment. If you end up in it, it will be because I am ninety nine percents sure you're evil.

Also, since my point of view changed recently :
    -vote unvote

Omg +++++++++++++++townpoints here. At first, I was tempted to say you knew too much and that your reads were too much precise. But you explain them so well that I think you just have made your mind with informations we all have. Also put it in a spoiler because it's long lol

34. ISO #934

blasphemy!!!!!!! HERESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    You probably meant to quote the post about judging people :P

35. ISO #935

Offtopic post: you cannot "not judge" people. When you see someone, you AUTOMATICALLY judge him, by his look, his ideals, his way of speaking. You even judge squirrels. :P
    wait....this was supposed to be the quoted post...let's redo that.

Blasphemy!!! HERESY!!!!!!!!

36. ISO #936

wait....this was supposed to be the quoted post...let's redo that.

Blasphemy!!! HERESY!!!!!!!!

xD

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

Oh btw. @SuperJack Do we know how people died? E.g. if someone died from gun or rigged item?

Because if we do and we realize there is no kill by the Mafia, it means there's no mafia smith, so it means we can just win by going same strategy than Black Flag Nightless.

41. ISO #941

one of us...one of us...you'll lose your life to this eventually and taking breaks is good
    Um. Out of being creepy af, what's the goal of that post?

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

I know people want to lynch Hybrid because he said he will stop troll in day two, but what does his death tell us?
    Since bussing day 1 is borderline gamethrowing or extremely risky to say the least, if he flip scum, every early pushers on him will be cleared, scvhammer probably will too, and people not voting Hybrid will be lynched and game will close. Some deja vus from some days ago.
    But what if he flips town? Then, we lynched him without gaining any information since people pushed him for being trolly and not wanting to contribute D1, even though he said he will play seriously from day two onward.

45. ISO #945

so weird having an active noz. I like it! we have pretty much a fullish active game =P
    lol, on the other site I play on I'm usually pretty active
    Also gonna head to sleep night
    ~Kanye West

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

I know people want to lynch Hybrid because he said he will stop troll in day two, but what does his death tell us?
    Since bussing day 1 is borderline gamethrowing or extremely risky to say the least, if he flip scum, every early pushers on him will be cleared, scvhammer probably will too, and people not voting Hybrid will be lynched and game will close. Some deja vus from some days ago.
    But what if he flips town? Then, we lynched him without gaining any information since people pushed him for being trolly and not wanting to contribute D1, even though he said he will play seriously from day two onward.
    i dunno - i may just do it for the bigger principle of not allowing entire day trolling to be an acceptable way to live past D1....

48. ISO #948

Ugh you force me to tell it now. People wanted to lynch inactive/top posters. His death will learn us a lot about this. And we always get nice information from a D1 death, because scum can't coordinate before it happens.

49. ISO #949

lol, on the other site I play on I'm usually pretty active
    Also gonna head to sleep night
    Okay gnight noz lol I like the new active panda!!!

50. ISO #950

i dunno - i may just do it for the bigger principle of not allowing entire day trolling to be an acceptable way to live past D1....
    ^^