User Tag List

Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    List of Reads: Marshmallow Marshall

Fielzanks, highest town read. Productive and contributive posts, the only world I see him as a scum is where he would be outing his own scum strategies to gain trust. This seems very unlikely.
    Noz_Bugs, high town read for contributive and non-careful posts, looks like a free man (Or girl) to me.

Distorted... Ahhh I am town-reading you slightly for some genuine posts. But I'm STILL scared because some of your posts gave me strange vibes. I don't like you very much atm, but your genuine posts still put you in the town lean category. Could change very fast though.

Blinkskater, very low town lean. Half contributive, he's a little bit Schrödinger's scum again. If I was Smith, I wouldn't give him a gun.
    Rumox, contributive... I don't know, this slot is hard to read. I can't say some posts were genuinly town-like, but there was nothing scummy I saw. A-lil-bit-over-null read.

Lightyagami, the most thin town read I ever got in all my FM play. His posts are somewhat scummy because useless while not being shitposts, but they have no real goal as scum. However, I could say the same thing about Noz_Bugz's posts in which witch is which, and he was scum.

Scvmurderer, oh well he's scv... He's not THAT scummy this game, and I'm wondering if that means he's scum. Idk. Null.

Marluxion, I feel like he's not giving what he could and should for the Town. He seems careful, but I saw some genuine town-like posts from him. Still not convinced he's town at all, though. A-lil-bit-under-null read.
    Efekannn02, he's WIFOMing so much that it's scummy. If you're town PLEASE STOP EFE!! A-lil-bit-under-the-lil-bit-null-read.

Magoroth, strange play this game. His posts nearly all had a rather big scum motive possible behind them. It might be just bad luck, but it's strange. Tiny scum lean.
    Sheepsaysmeep, as noz said that guy has a big ego lol... either an asshole or a scum. But I somewhat feel his fuck it I leave post was genuinly an asshole post, and since he was used as a scapesheep I feel his lynch doesn't give much to town yet.

Hybrid, highest scum read. Seriously, what is that shitposting and then saying you softclaimed and contributed, but we're all wrong because we didn't see how useful you were?? You're not stupid, you should understand it's not pro-town AT ALL.

Scv, on my first game you read me as scummish scum. I was town. On my second game you read me as slightly more town-inclined - scummy neutral, and I was a Mutineer. I don't think you can read me properly lol

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Scv, on my first game you read me as scummish scum. I was town. On my second game you read me as slightly more town-inclined - scummy neutral, and I was a Mutineer. I don't think you can read me properly lol
    scv is reverse reading a normie he needs to pick the odd one out lol
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #804

Thats mm not me. What?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

5. ISO #805
    Ganelon

I was talking to MM not to Scv there, dunno why I wrote Scv instead... maybe that's a sign?

-vote Scvmurderer

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Wow, how could you forget me your own husband! and to think i was just about to take my vote off of you, "LUCY YOU GOTS A LOT OF ESPLAINGING TO DO!!!!"
    LOL NOOOO my blinky boo!!! Sorry, I'm typing on my phone. Laptop is in America..

I meant to ask you if you have read your role card but I saw you hard claim citizen. Same btw, this guy had such a huge ego smh lol. Efe, I think his is bigger than yours.

Also, not sure how much time is left on the clock but I'm 50/50 on a EoD lynch. Finished reading the thread, I'm about to look at the setup but its 3 mafia, 1 rigger, and the rest town right?? All hidden town, and someone said theres probably no more TPR than mafias, which I think is a good thing to assume here..so..I think we should go for a lynch? Not sure who would give us the most information though. The pressure has been on hybrid, and he isn't even defending himself..so he is definetly not a TPR. Whatever he flips, nothing lost? But if we think hes town, leave him be. Unless he wants to be put out of his misery -- do u even want to play my dude?

Also, I saw posts of letting efe live but I kind of have a slight feeling he is the rigger? Idk..does anyone think this after his more recent posts?

Also MM blink is the best mafia player EVER, he has the greatest instinct and always hits the nail on the head. I'll be following his leads more than anyone, because AT THIS MOMENT I believe him as town. But man u rly slipped it in the ass when u were arsonist last game I played lmao

Ok I'm gonna go read the setup now brb

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    LOL NOOOO my blinky boo!!! Sorry, I'm typing on my phone. Laptop is in America..

I meant to ask you if you have read your role card but I saw you hard claim citizen. Same btw, this guy had such a huge ego smh lol. Efe, I think his is bigger than yours.

Also, not sure how much time is left on the clock but I'm 50/50 on a EoD lynch. Finished reading the thread, I'm about to look at the setup but its 3 mafia, 1 rigger, and the rest town right?? All hidden town, and someone said theres probably no more TPR than mafias, which I think is a good thing to assume here..so..I think we should go for a lynch? Not sure who would give us the most information though. The pressure has been on hybrid, and he isn't even defending himself..so he is definetly not a TPR. Whatever he flips, nothing lost? But if we think hes town, leave him be. Unless he wants to be put out of his misery -- do u even want to play my dude?

Also, I saw posts of letting efe live but I kind of have a slight feeling he is the rigger? Idk..does anyone think this after his more recent posts?

Also MM blink is the best mafia player EVER, he has the greatest instinct and always hits the nail on the head. I'll be following his leads more than anyone, because AT THIS MOMENT I believe him as town. But man u rly slipped it in the ass when u were arsonist last game I played lmao

23 hrs left, your fine.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

8. ISO #808
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow, please explain to me the 'big scum motive' behind all of my posts.

9. ISO #809

MM:Latley I've been agreeing with MM more and more, his logic is sound when I'm town(like this game) I tend to look at peoples intentions behind there posts not only the words posted, and if I feel the intentions were honest, townlike thats how i base my reads and votes, keep playing well my friend.(weird saying this after how our first 3-4 games went but i do mean it)

Distorted: I usually always get a sound townread off distorted day 1. He definitly knows what he is doing and I feel like later in the game when he "makes his moves" i feel i can accuratley read if said move was scum driven or not. All in all I read you as town for now.

Hybrid: In almost every game I have played with hybrid he has played somewhat like this day one, this is not him trolling i just believe it's his meta he did drop us a few soft hints and IMO thats just hybrid being hybrid. I get a strong town feel from this because i have seen SCUM DRIVEN ACTIONS from him.

SCV: I'm only slightly townreading SCV ATM, He seems to be more reserved which scares me a little bit, but I feel like he just played a balls to the walll town game and now he's just switching it up to a more serious note to show his diversified play. My lowest townread.

Mag: I get mixed vibes from you, your META from what I know of it is 50/50 also. I feel like you want to help town but arn't playing the way you normally would if you were town, I have agreed with a lot of what you said tho.

Rumox: Not much to go on with you. Need more posting/interactions to get a better feel. Although I do agree with distorted on the incident with sheep earlier.

Efe: You're playing a lot different this game and I can't form a proper read on you Day one. Although I think you may be town but need more time...

Fiel:where do I begin, seems to good to be true with this guy, VERY ACCURATE town teams IMO, almost seems to calculated in knowing who's who. If you were to be lynched, based on voting and intereactions I would feel I would have a decent understanding of whats going on.

Marl: I feel the same way about you as I did in the last game, I see the same exact play style and you were scum, so I'm going to roll with that.

Light Yagami: Placing you here because I feel i need more time to read you, and also you need to interact with people other then Efe and Mago.

Naz(sheep): Since sheep was probally the worst player here I need to see you're interactions/posting before I get a good feel on you

Noz: I feel you are contributing a lot more which is very awsome but I don't really agree with many of your posts and I feel you want to win this one and are trying harder then before to maybe not let team mates down idk, dont have good vibes from you and fiel.

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    good pick up lines please i need them for tommorow i wont tell why

im considering leaving the community for a long time after this forum mafia so gl hf you people
    anyway lets do this mafia match first haha ill still stay here in sc2mafia until this is done (im in england)
    i really hope you stay on the discord at least but you do what you have to do man

11. ISO #811
    Ganelon

MM:Latley I've been agreeing with MM more and more, his logic is sound when I'm town(like this game) I tend to look at peoples intentions behind there posts not only the words posted, and if I feel the intentions were honest, townlike thats how i base my reads and votes, keep playing well my friend.(weird saying this after how our first 3-4 games went but i do mean it)

Distorted: I usually always get a sound townread off distorted day 1. He definitly knows what he is doing and I feel like later in the game when he "makes his moves" i feel i can accuratley read if said move was scum driven or not. All in all I read you as town for now.

Hybrid: In almost every game I have played with hybrid he has played somewhat like this day one, this is not him trolling i just believe it's his meta he did drop us a few soft hints and IMO thats just hybrid being hybrid. I get a strong town feel from this because i have seen SCUM DRIVEN ACTIONS from him.

SCV: I'm only slightly townreading SCV ATM, He seems to be more reserved which scares me a little bit, but I feel like he just played a balls to the walll town game and now he's just switching it up to a more serious note to show his diversified play. My lowest townread.

Mag: I get mixed vibes from you, your META from what I know of it is 50/50 also. I feel like you want to help town but arn't playing the way you normally would if you were town, I have agreed with a lot of what you said tho.

Rumox: Not much to go on with you. Need more posting/interactions to get a better feel. Although I do agree with distorted on the incident with sheep earlier.

Efe: You're playing a lot different this game and I can't form a proper read on you Day one. Although I think you may be town but need more time...

Fiel:where do I begin, seems to good to be true with this guy, VERY ACCURATE town teams IMO, almost seems to calculated in knowing who's who. If you were to be lynched, based on voting and intereactions I would feel I would have a decent understanding of whats going on.

Marl: I feel the same way about you as I did in the last game, I see the same exact play style and you were scum, so I'm going to roll with that.

Light Yagami: Placing you here because I feel i need more time to read you, and also you need to interact with people other then Efe and Mago.

Naz(sheep): Since sheep was probally the worst player here I need to see you're interactions/posting before I get a good feel on you

Noz: I feel you are contributing a lot more which is very awsome but I don't really agree with many of your posts and I feel you want to win this one and are trying harder then before to maybe not let team mates down idk, dont have good vibes from you and fiel.
    For reasons known to me I will believe until more information comes to light, I will invariably assume LightYagami to be town. (Some Crazy Meta shit that I can't tell you just yet)

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

Vote Countrumox (1 [L-6]):*
    Distorted
    Scvmurderer (2 [L-5]):*
    Magoroth,*Hybrid
    Hybrid (4 [L-3]):*
    Marshmallow Marshall,*Noz_Bugz,*Scvmurderer,*Efekannn02
    sheepsaysmeep (1 [L-6]):*
    blinkskater
    Distorted (1 [L-6]):*
    sheepsaysmeep
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-5]):*
    Marluxion,*Light_Yagami
    blinkskater (1 [L-6]):*
    Fielzanks

Vote is all over the place. I might be the only one who hasn't voted yet. There is enough pressure on hybrid right meow (I'll switch over if I need to, you're not off the hook! Post binch) but Kira also has not really contributed, I would like to see some useful posts from u
    -vote Light_Yagami

I see lots of people reading the thread! Scv, mag, efe, dist, blink. Pls interact w me before I sleep & lose weefee for the next 12 hours lol

14. ISO #814

lol Naz <3 my reads are sometimes wrong too don't forget but if you see me flipping out typing in caps usually my gut/mind is telling me somthing, you made me , but are you trying to buddy me with extra budddddder? hmm time will tell, and yeah, that arsonist game was well executed i feel i played pretty well.

15. ISO #815
    Ganelon

You know what? Everyone, give us your list of reads - townies, non-aligned, scum - it might prove useful later on.

By the way, I'll have to go to bed very soon - it's 12 AM here.

16. ISO #816

Vote Countrumox (1 [L-6]):*
    Distorted
    Scvmurderer (2 [L-5]):*
    Magoroth,*Hybrid
    Hybrid (4 [L-3]):*
    Marshmallow Marshall,*Noz_Bugz,*Scvmurderer,*Efekannn02
    sheepsaysmeep (1 [L-6]):*
    blinkskater
    Distorted (1 [L-6]):*
    sheepsaysmeep
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-5]):*
    Marluxion,*Light_Yagami
    blinkskater (1 [L-6]):*
    Fielzanks

Vote is all over the place. I might be the only one who hasn't voted yet. There is enough pressure on hybrid right meow (I'll switch over if I need to, you're not off the hook! Post binch) but Kira also has not really contributed, I would like to see some useful posts from u
    -vote Light_Yagami

I see lots of people reading the thread! Scv, mag, efe, dist, blink. Pls interact w me before I sleep & lose weefee for the next 12 hours lol
    I can get behind a light yagami lynch near end of day. Light_yagamis posts have just him being talking for the sake of not being kicked i think. He started this game by asking what the minimum post number was and hasnt contributed much in his posts since then.

I'd lynch hybrid before Light_Yagami though.

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

lol Naz <3 my reads are sometimes wrong too don't forget but if you see me flipping out typing in caps usually my gut/mind is telling me somthing, you made me , but are you trying to buddy me with extra budddddder? hmm time will tell, and yeah, that arsonist game was well executed i feel i played pretty well.
    Setting up your meta for later? Interesting.

19. ISO #819

You know what? Everyone, give us your list of reads - townies, non-aligned, scum - it might prove useful later on.

By the way, I'll have to go to bed very soon - it's 12 AM here.
    Town:
    Efe

Scum:
    Everyone else.

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Efe gets the gun, Hybrid is scum.
    you never said why Efe should get the gun... also I do believe Efe could possibly be Rigger because he is almost acting like 2 different people somewhere in the middle of where he normally is, (neutral), and asking for a gun repeatedly and saying he's going to kill distorted if he gets one... it would be the perfect cover up for him actually creating a gun and giving it to himself to kill distorted and then say "THANKS RIGGER" while secretly being the rigger. I would be 100% fine with an Efe lynch today but not a HYBRID lynch.

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823
    Ganelon

I've something to add - I read sheep's posts and generally it looks like what an executioner would say... @Distorted and @blinkskater what do you think? Does it remind you of certain scummies who get put on trial in the Mod?

24. ISO #824

you never said why Efe should get the gun... also I do believe Efe could possibly be Rigger because he is almost acting like 2 different people somewhere in the middle of where he normally is, (neutral), and asking for a gun repeatedly and saying he's going to kill distorted if he gets one... it would be the perfect cover up for him actually creating a gun and giving it to himself to kill distorted and then say "THANKS RIGGER" while secretly being the rigger. I would be 100% fine with an Efe lynch today but not a HYBRID lynch.
    if anyone uses an item from a rigger, item fails, they die.

25. ISO #825

ya, as much as i love u, pobody's nerfect. except my nose. probably ;)))
    but no to the buddying, i literally say that every game and u know it.

also, someone was asking who should the town gun be given to? i think Fitzgeralds is an obvious choice but because they're obvious naube someone else - that way town gunsmith can start to make reads..but this is where the wifoamwifimifi comes in...like..should town gunsmith give to obvious or someone else..thats up to them to make that decision. we can sit here and shoot the shit but we won't know whats been happening until like d3, right?? damn.

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829
    Ganelon

It looks to me like he wasn't really angry... just mad that he was discovered?

30. ISO #830

what the fuck does that mean lol
    A Rigger is a human, and so is a Mafia - not unlike townies! Reading people and judging them based on their past is not something Jesus would do!

We must all learn to accept eachother for who we are, mafia, town, riggers, and just get along. no more hate, no more lynching! we will make a new town, a stronger town!!!

31. ISO #831

It looks to me like he wasn't really angry... just mad that he was discovered?
    well he made a big edeal about him having more experience and being better than everyone here; then he got called out. If he was lynched and found out to be Mafia, that would be embarassing af lol so I think he just left to avoid that

32. ISO #832

ya, as much as i love u, pobody's nerfect. except my nose. probably ;)))
    but no to the buddying, i literally say that every game and u know it.

also, someone was asking who should the town gun be given to? i think Fitzgeralds is an obvious choice but because they're obvious naube someone else - that way town gunsmith can start to make reads..but this is where the wifoamwifimifi comes in...like..should town gunsmith give to obvious or someone else..thats up to them to make that decision. we can sit here and shoot the shit but we won't know whats been happening until like d3, right?? damn.
    Town points I have the same thought train on the gunsmith giving the guns, they need to trust there gut because we could be WIFOMing or we could have pure intentions, it is for him and him alone to decided on that, and not let others influences his day one decison

33. ISO #833
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    A Rigger is a human, and so is a Mafia - not unlike townies! Reading people and judging them based on their past is not something Jesus would do!

We must all learn to accept eachother for who we are, mafia, town, riggers, and just get along. no more hate, no more lynching! we will make a new town, a stronger town!!!
    Distorted is the Cultist - Mayor ​with 4 votes

34. ISO #834

who are you...? and what have you done with distorted...?

35. ISO #835

Town points I have the same thought train on the gunsmith giving the guns, they need to trust there gut because we could be WIFOMing or we could have pure intentions, it is for him and him alone to decided on that, and not let others influences his day one decison
    Help the gunsmith know who to give it to if every1 state who they would shoot though.
    For example, I would shoot Hybrid.

36. ISO #836
    Ganelon

I agree with blink here, the Gunsmith should act on his own gut... unless he's a newer player, in which case I would urge him to give out night vests and not guns, at least on N1.

37. ISO #837
    Ganelon

Fuck xD the Gunsmith can only forge guns - might be best not to forge weapons on N1... UNLESS YOU GIVE THEM TO ME! XD

38. ISO #838

Help the gunsmith know who to give it to if every1 state who they would shoot though.
    this is actually not a bad idea - then if the person doenst follow through that could be susp - if some1 gets 2 guns they can state so, which means if some1 else counters they got a gun we can assume 1 is lying or maf... hmmm i actually really like this idea. However, since it is 1 day in between getting the gun....a lot can change that day.

So maybe, for the most info we could state whom we would shoot - and who we believe the gun should go to. ontop of daily voting for lynches that is literally 3 voting cycles per day we can get info off of. We can start checking people by if they follow through with whom they claim they would shoot......but this also leaves open the chance for mafia to say they would shoot eachother, CLAIM they shot eachother and say must have vested? i dunno it can lead to some very interesting and CONSUFING scenarios....i want more opinions on this I think @Scvmurderer is onto something here.

39. ISO #839

but that contradicts what i'm trying to say tho, mafia would say shoot someone who's town, town would say shoot someone who they THINK is town, which if i were scum i'd be playing like a fucking townie to the max, and you're losing town points from ME for continuing this push on hybrid

40. ISO #840

I can get behind a light yagami lynch near end of day. Light_yagamis posts have just him being talking for the sake of not being kicked i think. He started this game by asking what the minimum post number was and hasnt contributed much in his posts since then.

I'd lynch hybrid before Light_Yagami though.
    Yes but in the last game you lynched hybrid for acting like this, he flipped crier.

Blink your list of reads is interesting, especially that you have everyone's highest town read as scum..which i think is good because, yes theres no way anyone can be 100% town.
    I don't have meta on Mag and Noz, so I'm taking note of what others are saying. I'm also noting that you're agreeing with MM, because his reads are always terrible lol.
    I never trust distorted, even when we were scum team that last game he made us crash & burn >:[
    Def agree with your placement of hybrid and scv. Curious that you put Kira in scum even though u have the same read on them as rumox and other neutrals. Would u be ok w a Kira lynch today then? Do u think Efe could be the Rigger?

41. ISO #841

this is actually not a bad idea - then if the person doenst follow through that could be susp - if some1 gets 2 guns they can state so, which means if some1 else counters they got a gun we can assume 1 is lying or maf... hmmm i actually really like this idea. However, since it is 1 day in between getting the gun....a lot can change that day.

So maybe, for the most info we could state whom we would shoot - and who we believe the gun should go to. ontop of daily voting for lynches that is literally 3 voting cycles per day we can get info off of. We can start checking people by if they follow through with whom they claim they would shoot......but this also leaves open the chance for mafia to say they would shoot eachother, CLAIM they shot eachother and say must have vested? i dunno it can lead to some very interesting and CONSUFING scenarios....i want more opinions on this I think @Scvmurderer is onto something here.
    dude you realize if you say " i would shoot blink" then i wind up dead and you didnt shoot me you're fucking framed bro BAD IDEA

42. ISO #842

Yes but in the last game you lynched hybrid for acting like this, he flipped crier.

Blink your list of reads is interesting, especially that you have everyone's highest town read as scum..which i think is good because, yes theres no way anyone can be 100% town.
    I don't have meta on Mag and Noz, so I'm taking note of what others are saying. I'm also noting that you're agreeing with MM, because his reads are always terrible lol.
    I never trust distorted, even when we were scum team that last game he made us crash & burn >:[
    Def agree with your placement of hybrid and scv. Curious that you put Kira in scum even though u have the same read on them as rumox and other neutrals. Would u be ok w a Kira lynch today then? Do u think Efe could be the Rigger?
    Yes i think Efe could be the Rigger, and I wouldn't exaclty be opposed to a kira lynch at all, but i feel there are targets who would reveal more if they were lynched then kira

43. ISO #843
    Ganelon

Hmm. Alright.
    I would shoot Fiel.

44. ISO #844

dude you realize if you say " i would shoot blink" then i wind up dead and you didnt shoot me you're fucking framed bro BAD IDEA
    I would have to claim i didnt do it... but yeah i guess that could become complicated. alright with how much confusion that would cause i think it would be a bad idea then

45. ISO #845

Hmm...I like the idea of posting who I would shoot if I had a gun.
    Firstly, I would not shoot because I think Efe is the Rigger atm and i could see him giving me a gun first. But if I had my gun checked and it was Real.....
    The pheonix wright guy since hes my scum read or MAYBE MM if he plays like the other games where all he did was confuse me. I need to read his posts again, totally avoided his read list.

46. ISO #846

Yes i think Efe could be the Rigger, and I wouldn't exaclty be opposed to a kira lynch at all, but i feel there are targets who would reveal more if they were lynched then kira, so kira would be a last resort because I do feel we need a lynch today

47. ISO #847

It seems like everyone has a different town read than me, but it may be because of experience. Some of your posts are really well explained, but I'm going to not fall much into Blink's post. Not that I'm accusing him because he puts me in a good list of scum - he should. Since I am town-read by lots of people it somewhat give me freedom. Freedom I will not take and work my ass off to deserve that town view on me since I don't want to die. Especially since I got my favourite role in my first game of forum-mafia! I find these day one reads hard to do though, since nobody really feels coordinated.

Nevertheless, waiting a day won't help me either : first dawn will not give us much informations and even with 24hours of talking I don't think the Mafia would get easier to detect. Right now I'm trying to find link people have to eachothers, but this is achieved with votes and right now votes are a non-factor for the last pages. I have mine on Blink because I don't think that a Citizen would push to gain guns. I can understand one would want a night-vest from a town smith, but the risk of having a rigged gun / have the gun stolen is too high to be called out in the open like that. And I feel Blink would get away pretty easily shooting a town, should that town be slightly scummy in some eyes here.

Gonna do a detailed list of reads in an hour or so.

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849
    Ganelon

Uh no, that was Marl

50. ISO #850
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    It seems like everyone has a different town read than me, but it may be because of experience. Some of your posts are really well explained, but I'm going to not fall much into Blink's post. Not that I'm accusing him because he puts me in a good list of scum - he should. Since I am town-read by lots of people it somewhat give me freedom. Freedom I will not take and work my ass off to deserve that town view on me since I don't want to die. Especially since I got my favourite role in my first game of forum-mafia! I find these day one reads hard to do though, since nobody really feels coordinated.

Nevertheless, waiting a day won't help me either : first dawn will not give us much informations and even with 24hours of talking I don't think the Mafia would get easier to detect. Right now I'm trying to find link people have to eachothers, but this is achieved with votes and right now votes are a non-factor for the last pages. I have mine on Blink because I don't think that a Citizen would push to gain guns. I can understand one would want a night-vest from a town smith, but the risk of having a rigged gun / have the gun stolen is too high to be called out in the open like that. And I feel Blink would get away pretty easily shooting a town, should that town be slightly scummy in some eyes here.

Gonna do a detailed list of reads in an hour or so.
    please don't do slips like this for this post +50 town points, I would no longer shoot you now if I had a gun