Register

User Tag List

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77
Results 3,801 to 3,805 of 3805
  1. ISO #3801

2. ISO #3802

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You didn't have as much free time available as previous games, but you still made an effort keeping up with the post count while not making an efford to keep up with all the reading and info available?
    People felt your uninvolvement while it appeared that your post count was normal.
    I think it was a grave error from you to make so many empty generalized posts like "I think we should be careful" and "I'm not sure".
    For all the 3 players who have experience with you - Distorted, Blink, SCV - for all of them you felt off.
    I think if you have less time then don't make posts just for the sake of making posts. People can feel your uninvolvement. You wouldn't be lynched just because you have less posts than usual.

Yes, sorry, my bad. Gamethrow is definetly the wrong word, but idk what is the right one. I mean like - you were in such a good position, but you throw it away by not being like your usual self. I know you say you were like yourself, but you obviously weren't if all players who know you called you out - Blink, SCV, Distorted.
    Even me saying that you were obvious was wrong too, since it took 24 hours of arguing and most townies still needed you to be pointed out at them to see you as possible scum.

What do you mean? All you had to do was to agree that SCV and Blink look scummy. Even Distorted could have perhaps been lynched first 10 hours of Day2.
    Perhaps you would have solved game for Town if you were Town.
    But you were scum and chose to post almost nothing other than "I'm not sure" posts.
    The golden middle line would have been you just agreeing that SCV is scum and get him lynched. Day3 focus on Distorted/Blink. I just don't see anyone being focused on you unless Distorted finds your scum team with his EoD pressure tactics.
    Only a scum would be sure of anything in this situation ^^

I didn't post for the sake of posting, also this was my first legit scum game. Actually no, wasn't legit since sheep... lol. My first game ever was Pulp Fiction, I was scum and my scum buddies both died instantly, both new. One was AFK and got replaced, killed N1. Yay. So yeah I'm quite unexperienced as scum :P

But you are for sure not knowing my meta enough to say those things. People who know me would INSTANTLY out me if I had done like you and the Mafia suggested. So when you don't know someone, stop saying he made meta errors. I mean, I don't mind about losing a fun game (was really fun ), but I get fucking annoyed if 1/4 players are screaming I sucked while I was the only one who had to carry a mafia without a factional kill. And Ozy you weren't even in the game lmao if you followed it that much join the next one!!! As SJ said it was the 2nd top posted S-FM. You could for sure follow another game.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3803

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    and i knew who the mafias were but idc because i prefer town dead
    Are you leaving or not? @Efekannn02
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #3804

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Only a scum would be sure of anything in this situation ^^

I didn't post for the sake of posting, also this was my first legit scum game. Actually no, wasn't legit since sheep... lol. My first game ever was Pulp Fiction, I was scum and my scum buddies both died instantly, both new. One was AFK and got replaced, killed N1. Yay. So yeah I'm quite unexperienced as scum :P

But you are for sure not knowing my meta enough to say those things. People who know me would INSTANTLY out me if I had done like you and the Mafia suggested. So when you don't know someone, stop saying he made meta errors. I mean, I don't mind about losing a fun game (was really fun ), but I get fucking annoyed if 1/4 players are screaming I sucked while I was the only one who had to carry a mafia without a factional kill. And Ozy you weren't even in the game lmao if you followed it that much join the next one!!! As SJ said it was the 2nd top posted S-FM. You could for sure follow another game.
    LYNCHED DAY 2
    pls stop saying u carried i cant let u drag me like this
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #3805

MMNaz were probably the best scum, only reason Naz was scumread was due to sheep not expecting all the pressure and quitting. Other than that naz was somewhat townie from what i remember. Also I legit thought hybrid was scum
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West