User Tag List

1. ISO #1

InlandEmpire: 1-SC-1-9861438

Account Name: InlandEmpire
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-9861438
    In-Game Name: AthleanX

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Sam
    Summary: he and i (Han Yolo) were both triad (along with 11), starts the game by saying vote up 11 (our DH). later in the game, right around the 20 min mark he reveals to town that i am incense master, claims that he is sheriff and insists that the town put me up. Suicides last night giving town the winKeep.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: InlandEmpire: 1-SC-1-9861438

ID VERIFICATION
    InlandEmpire:Correct. 1-S2-1-9861438

Respective Hotkeys
    InlandEmpire: 7

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, Triad Lost

After the Review
    InlandEmpire chooses the name Athlean X and roles Incense Master in slot 6 with DH being slot 11 and another Incense Master being slot 2

Day 1: normal

Day 2
    #1 randoms #11 states he is mafia, #6 agrees and says to vote #11. Auditor pm's #6 to inform him he is auditor who audited last night. #11 is put up to trial and is guiltied 3-2 with no leads.

Night 2 #6 targets #1 to kill that night

Day 3 normal

Night 3 #6 again targets #1 for attack

Day 4 #6 reveals that he is triad and so is #2 and insists on voting #2. #8 is put up and lynched instead.

Night 4 #6 indicates he is communicating with #10 via phone and targets #7 to kill

Day 5 #6 claims sheriff and states that #2 (his teammate) is incense master and triad. #2 is lynched

Night 5 #6 commits suicide and town wins the game

Previous Offenses
    No previous offenses on record

Player Offenses
    Player 1: Gamethrowing and Skyping

Recommended Action
    2x Watch-list

Additional Notes
    It isn't clear by 10's actions whether 6 was communicating with him or not. I believe 6 was just making that up. 6 is clearly guilty of gamethrowing and had no intention of playing the game correctly.

Thank you for your report and helping keep the game clean.

4. ISO #4