Fine Im Leaving My Rank As The Dark Revenant Post Counter lol

Welp Ill Add Your Role Around Midnight
    Add a Normie role plz

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Wtf is Mafiaz and Dunna anyway? Are they some kind of long dead clan or something?
    MafiaZ's a pretty minor clan, Dunna's a guy

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

I think that having converted SC Players lose is really mean. It's not a nice setup because the converted people can simply... throw the game. Make them win when converted, or change the setup. Because right now, it's lame as hell lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #61

Also why are Skwirl and CHOOOO opposed
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think that having converted SC Players lose is really mean. It's not a nice setup because the converted people can simply... throw the game. Make them win when converted, or change the setup. Because right now, it's lame as hell lol.
    I think you are reading it wrong? Converted people have to see their faction win. It’s the non-converted players who still win even if they die.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

13. ISO #63
    Ganelon

This game is going to be a gigantic scum painting competition

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I think you are reading it wrong? Converted people have to see their faction win. It’s the non-converted players who still win even if they die.
    You say that "dead" means "converted"? Because it's not the same...

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you guys were having a conversation here without the setup maker answering questions?
    Do the converted Starcraft Players instantly lose, as I see in the setup, or am I reading it wrong?

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70