User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Shadow: [1-S2-1-1627514]

Account name: Shadow
    Player ID:1-S2-1-1627514
    In Game Name: Shade
    In game number: 8
    Crime Commited: Intentional lynching town and confirmed town as Mayor and trolling

My account Name: Ethereal
    My in game name: Quiver
    My role: Jailor

This mayor kept lynching confirmed town purposely, ignoring triad and other neutrals, and constantly trolling me(jailor) from jailing anyone. Several examples could be shown: 1. When he lynched confirmed vet
    2. When he lynched me after BG confirmed me in his will
    There are other signs of trolling, but honestly, he gives me a headache. 5 other people in the attached video clip also said that they were gonna report this guy, so I'm not the only one. Please erase bad experiences like these and just ban him.
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Shadow: 1-S2-1-1627514

ID Verification:
    Shadow: 1-S2-1-1627514 Correct

Players Added to Report:
    Switch: 1-S2-1-10138327

Hotkeys
    Shadow: 1
    Switch: E

Summary
    Shadow takes the name Shade, is given the role mayor and is player #8.

D1: Shadow makes the following last will.
    Spoiler : Shadows Day 1 Last Will :
    N1: Masterbated. N2:
    I'm way to drunk to -vote. just be happy if triad kills me n1.

N1: Nothing of note.

D2: Shadow exclaims fuck you #15 and reveals and puts him up. #15 pleads he is jailor and that he jailed #5 that last night who claimed veteran. Town outvotes shadow and he #15 is found innocent. #1 is promptly put up who is suspected of being judge. He is lynched and revealed to be judge.

Of note was #13 pmed shadow at start of day #1 is judge and he was invest. Which is bizarre as there was no reason to do that in the game as he had not revealed yet or hinted he was mayor.

N2: Shadow changes his lastwill to the following.
    Spoiler : Shadows Night 2 Last Will :
    N1: Masterbated. N2: What a shit judge amiright? Kill 15 next. slow vote.

D3 : #13 pms shadow saying 2 has mm crimes. #13 leads a lynch on #2 where he claims he actually is MM and that the triad voted him up because they attacked him n1. He also reveals he targeted himself that night(true) so no way #13 is an investigator(false, #13 is in fact lookout) that visited him.

N3 : Shadows N3 last will change.
    Spoiler : Shadows Night 2 Last Will :
    N1: Masterbated. N2: What a shit judge amiright? N3: 13 is fine. dont kill him.

D4: #13 claims #5 has soliciting and trespassing crimes and implies he is liason. This is true and #13 has no way of knowing any of this.
    #12 is put up and lynched in the end. He is revealed to be jester.

N4: Nothing of note.

D5:#13 reveals #6(forger) has trespassing and town should get him.
    Shadow put up #10 the obvious vet. #10 asks for any CCs to the previous vet kills in the game and there are none. Shadow responds with "maybe you shouldn't have been such a cunt?yeah.. that."

N5: #13 dies to triad.

D6: Town lynches #6 the last triad and win.

Was the game result altered?
    Possibly.

Player Offenses
    Shadow: Nothing
    Switch: Hacking

Previous Offenses
    Shadow: Leave Train(On-Hold, January 2016)
    Switch: None

Recommended Action
    Shadow: Ignore
    Switch: PermaBan

Additional Notes
    In regards to Shadow while he played terribly, that is not an offense. And if his last will was to believed he was quite drunk so understandable lmfao.

As for Switch, he clearly revealed info he had no way of knowing and accurately pointed out the evils in the game as well as pming the mayor info before he even had a way of knowing who it was. The account only has 18 games played of which 16 were won at the time of this replay. Clearly a smurf.

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!
    Last edited by Scvmurderer; March 10th, 2018 at 07:13 PM.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

6. ISO #6