Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

S-FM The Smith's

S-FM The Smith's

Link to Setup

Warning: Setup still under construction, changes may occur.

Signups
    1. Scvmurderer
    2. Marluxion
    3. Ratatoskr
    4. Distorted
    5. blinkskater
    6. rumox
    7. Efekannn02
    8. Marshmallow Marshall
    9. Noz_Bug
    10. Hybrid
    11. Magoroth
    12. Light_Yagami
    13. sheepsaysmeep

Reserves
    1. znaz
    Last edited by SuperJack; March 5th, 2018 at 03:46 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    /sign

I sj really going to host again? I feel bad about this.
    Nah ^^ Im good with it, its fun watching you all squirm and panic with all the lynches and roles :P yet I sit there, and know who is scum and who isn't ^^
    Also gives me time to look at houses since I'm gonna be buying one soon.
    At the same time, if anyone else ever wants to host a game, hosting is free for anyone :P All they need to do is pick/create a setup and let me know, and I'll make sure their ready to host.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Nah ^^ Im good with it, its fun watching you all squirm and panic with all the lynches and roles :P yet I sit there, and know who is scum and who isn't ^^
    Also gives me time to look at houses since I'm gonna be buying one soon.
    At the same time, if anyone else ever wants to host a game, hosting is free for anyone :P All they need to do is pick/create a setup and let me know, and I'll make sure their ready to host.
    Hmm maybe ill host the next one then

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Hmm maybe ill host the next one then
    If blink hosts a game then I'll host the next one. I'll have no excuse seeing as how blink and I both work the same schedule and he has kids on top of it to care for.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    /sign Guys Distorted Is Still Scum Ffs!
    my master plan worked, distorted was town, you read everyone wrong

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    But Soviet and Distorted weren't scum
    Hmm.
    Last edited by ; March 2nd, 2018 at 08:27 AM.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23
    Ganelon

/sign

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Just an idea can we limit our posts to just meaningful things pertaining to the actual game k thx
    That would be a very good idea. I didn't even read half of the shitpost storm from the last game.

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    That would be a very good idea. I didn't even read half of the shitpost storm from the last game.
    If you see it's shitpost don't read lol. Everyone likes messing around at early D1. Just maybe no EXCESSIVE shitposting, I don't want to name anyone...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

If so, you guys gonna make your own setup? ^^ or pick one from the archives?
    If say, hypothetically, I wanted to host a game. Is there a place I can find all roles approved on this forum. Also, would I need to be staff because that really blows a lid in that as being staff for y'all is just... whew, I'm good on that thanks.

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    If say, hypothetically, I wanted to host a game. Is there a place I can find all roles approved on this forum. Also, would I need to be staff because that really blows a lid in that as being staff for y'all is just... whew, I'm good on that thanks.
    go to archives fool
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

32. ISO #32

and no u dont need to be staff

33. ISO #33

You don't need to be a staff member! And roles that were approved are LEGION, literally. Plus, the SETUP must be approved, not the roles specifically. You know, Citizen is a nice approved role, but not if the setup is 1 citizen VS 9 mafioso... :P

Also, being a staff member is nice, you won't get viewed badly by the forum people at all lol. Just by the trolls that didn't take time to look at the staff on the mod.

34. ISO #34

No need to be staff to host.
    Also, there is no list of approved roles, limit is your imagination.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I wonder if we could make an archon with several inactive players in it. Like noz+scv+mag+me+blink(?) ?
    I think us all combined in one account still wouldn't have even half of the post count that MM has for example.
    I think that's too many for an archon =P 2 is hard enough!!

I think you and Noz in an archon account though could be a good idea. Noz is able to jump on for like an hour or 2 every day/evening. and you are able to post randomly throughout the day, it just comes down to if you are still willing to keep up on the reading. Having an archon account doesnt mean you should skip the reading and allow your partner to carry it while you post; only if you are scum would that really work since the reading is not nearly as crucial as scum then when you are town.

Honestly, I don't see another game exploding like that, that was....wow lol at the beginnings of games its common for 100 or so posts to come pretty quickly, but usually dies down to about 100-300 a day. Considering a lot of those posts are just requotes, 1-2 sentences, and just votes/unvotes - the reading really isn't as intimidating as it sounds. even wallposts only take a minute or so to really browse through. (unless its a comprehensive by MM, but those are easily worth taking the extra time to understand...which is still like 2-3 minutes)

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I think that's too many for an archon =P 2 is hard enough!!

I think you and Noz in an archon account though could be a good idea. Noz is able to jump on for like an hour or 2 every day/evening. and you are able to post randomly throughout the day, it just comes down to if you are still willing to keep up on the reading. Having an archon account doesnt mean you should skip the reading and allow your partner to carry it while you post; only if you are scum would that really work since the reading is not nearly as crucial as scum then when you are town.

Honestly, I don't see another game exploding like that, that was....wow lol at the beginnings of games its common for 100 or so posts to come pretty quickly, but usually dies down to about 100-300 a day. Considering a lot of those posts are just requotes, 1-2 sentences, and just votes/unvotes - the reading really isn't as intimidating as it sounds. even wallposts only take a minute or so to really browse through. (unless its a comprehensive by MM, but those are easily worth taking the extra time to understand...which is still like 2-3 minutes)
    Indeed. In fact, my three FM teachers were Stealthbomber16, Mesk514 and PowersThatBe. Stealth keeps making these long wallposts that are REALLY helpful, and I do that to form reads on people with a more "confirmed" form. Mesk & PTB post both a lot, like REALLY a lot, and keep the chat alive... so yeah now you get MANY posts with MANY wallposts. Don't blame the monster, blame its makers. =)

Noz and Ozy in archon? Could be nice, indeed.

BUT NOT MORE THAN TWO THOUGH!!!

Edit: I really thought SJ wasn't letting Hybrid sign and I was like WTF WHAT DID HE DO?! x.x
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; March 2nd, 2018 at 12:51 PM.

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Indeed. In fact, my three FM teachers were Stealthbomber16, Mesk514 and PowersThatBe. Stealth keeps making these long wallposts that are REALLY helpful, and I do that to form reads on people with a more "confirmed" form. Mesk & PTB post both a lot, like REALLY a lot, and keep the chat alive... so yeah now you get MANY posts with MANY wallposts. Don't blame the monster, blame its makers. =)

Noz and Ozy in archon? Could be nice, indeed.

BUT NOT MORE THAN TWO THOUGH!!!
    Clearly the answer is 3 archons with 4 ppl in each

39. ISO #39

I wonder if we could make an archon with several inactive players in it. Like noz+scv+mag+me+blink(?) ?
    I think us all combined in one account still wouldn't have even half of the post count that MM has for example.
    Get out of here, no1 speaks for me

40. ISO #40
    Ganelon

Hmm. The setup's designed for 13 people.

41. ISO #41
    Ganelon

Why would we use an archon?

Never mind, reread the post. Got the idea.

42. ISO #42

Black flag games are designed to be completely dependent on chat, hence why it exploded.

When you involve power roles, and faction kill, the fancy town reads get killed, and the powerroles lurk to hide. So this game should be less tragic.

And I'm unwilling to let. Hybrids sign for the game unless we have too many signs.
    I may let Noz and Oz hybrid if they want, since they both have less time available, it makes sense.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #43

Black flag games are designed to be completely dependent on chat, hence why it exploded.

When you involve power roles, and faction kill, the fancy town reads get killed, and the powerroles lurk to hide. So this game should be less tragic.

And I'm unwilling to let. Hybrids sign for the game unless we have too many signs.
    I may let Noz and Oz hybrid if they want, since they both have less time available, it makes sense.
    are you talking about me or is it like the word "hybrid" lol. This thing gave me an huge headache
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    /Join
    Oh No Prepare For A Efekannn02 And A Middleaged Normie Who Types Like Me In This Game...

You don't need to be a staff member! And roles that were approved are LEGION, literally. Plus, the SETUP must be approved, not the roles specifically. You know, Citizen is a nice approved role, but not if the setup is 1 citizen VS 9 mafioso... :P

Also, being a staff member is nice, you won't get viewed badly by the forum people at all lol. Just by the trolls that didn't take time to look at the staff on the mod.
    I Hate The Staff he would get viewed worse than now right now he is

Im A Good Example Aswell

If so, you guys gonna make your own setup? ^^ or pick one from the archives?
    i think im gonna make my own setup and ask for it to be approved when the time comes
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Oh No Prepare For A Efekannn02 And A Middleaged Normie Who Types Like Me In This Game...

I Hate The Staff he would get viewed worse than now right now he is

Im A Good Example Aswell

i think im gonna make my own setup and ask for it to be approved when the time comes
    If you hate the staff then get the hell out of here... lol.

50. ISO #50