S-FM The Smith's - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Yay! Also I love that avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

0-o WHY DO YOU POST SO LATE NOW I HAVE TO RE-ROLL XD
    the triggering of SJ
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

i was just gonna make cheese and crackers :P now its gotta wait lol ^^

But yeh

WELCOME TO THE SITE @Fielzanks !

I hope you enjoy your stay ^^ make sure you read the setup :P and keep an active gameplay
    ohh I love cheese and crackers. welcome @Fielzanks have a fun time
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

Aw bye scv
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Cocksuckers
    EAT YOUR CAKE AND SHUT UP OKAY? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Looks like you guys started already, but can I /sign as a backup if someone is AFK?
    Well, you must do a *slash*reserve for this. But probably :P it's at SJ's discretion though.

100th post! Mwhahahaha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVIN View Post
    /join
    Oh nice hi

I just wonder... when will the other game signups open?