S-FM Lady Gaga Scvmurderer hosted edition
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

S-FM Lady Gaga Scvmurderer hosted edition

Link to Setup

Join the dark gods edition of Lady Gaga.

Signs
    1.Magoroth
    2.Efekannn02
    3.Fielzanks
    4.Hybrid
    5.Distorted
    6.Ratatoskr
    7.Marshmallow Marshall
    8.Arsonist
    9.Noz_Bugz
    10.Blinkskater

Reserves
    1.Naz
    2.Numbertwo
    3.Superjack

This game will start Friday 8pm EST. Here is a link to the timezone to figure out your time.

Last edited by Scvmurderer; March 24th, 2018 at 03:27 PM.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

Re: S-FM Lady Gaga Scvmurderer hosted edition

so are the haters just citizens and to kill lady gaga they need to lynch?

ping me on discord when the list starts to fill up..
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    so are the haters just citizens and to kill lady gaga they need to lynch?

ping me on discord when the list starts to fill up..
    Yes.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    /sign i like lady gaga NOT
    HEY WEREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO LEAVE????

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

/fuck lady gaga

(aka /sign)
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town
    So Efekann really played alone in that two headed monster in Black Flag Nightless... Did you see what I did there? What you described here is a match with only Efekannn, Scvmurderer, Arsonist, you and Spruance. :P

Also the setup is kinda hard for Lady Gaga, it's like a cult with only one member possible. Shouldn't be too hard, unless you're gaga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So Efekann really played alone in that two headed monster in Black Flag Nightless... Did you see what I did there? What you described here is a match with only Efekannn, Scvmurderer, Arsonist, you and Spruance. :P

Also the setup is kinda hard for Lady Gaga, it's like a cult with only one member possible. Shouldn't be too hard, unless you're gaga.
    wait wtf do you mean? the 75% of the things blinkykannn07 wrote was from me
    blinks texts were mostly gay and distorteds laptog and also were stupid taunts not even i would do
    En Taro Monika!