S-FM The Smith's - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    If so, you guys gonna make your own setup? ^^ or pick one from the archives?
    If say, hypothetically, I wanted to host a game. Is there a place I can find all roles approved on this forum. Also, would I need to be staff because that really blows a lid in that as being staff for y'all is just... whew, I'm good on that thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    If say, hypothetically, I wanted to host a game. Is there a place I can find all roles approved on this forum. Also, would I need to be staff because that really blows a lid in that as being staff for y'all is just... whew, I'm good on that thanks.
    go to archives fool
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

and no u dont need to be staff
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

You don't need to be a staff member! And roles that were approved are LEGION, literally. Plus, the SETUP must be approved, not the roles specifically. You know, Citizen is a nice approved role, but not if the setup is 1 citizen VS 9 mafioso... :P

Also, being a staff member is nice, you won't get viewed badly by the forum people at all lol. Just by the trolls that didn't take time to look at the staff on the mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    /Join
    Oh No Prepare For A Efekannn02 And A Middleaged Normie Who Types Like Me In This Game...

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You don't need to be a staff member! And roles that were approved are LEGION, literally. Plus, the SETUP must be approved, not the roles specifically. You know, Citizen is a nice approved role, but not if the setup is 1 citizen VS 9 mafioso... :P

Also, being a staff member is nice, you won't get viewed badly by the forum people at all lol. Just by the trolls that didn't take time to look at the staff on the mod.
    I Hate The Staff he would get viewed worse than now right now he is

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I wonder if we could make an archon with several inactive players in it. Like noz+scv+mag+me+blink(?) ?
    I think us all combined in one account still wouldn't have even half of the post count that MM has for example.
    Im A Good Example Aswell

If so, you guys gonna make your own setup? ^^ or pick one from the archives?
    i think im gonna make my own setup and ask for it to be approved when the time comes
    En Taro Monika!

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Oh No Prepare For A Efekannn02 And A Middleaged Normie Who Types Like Me In This Game...

I Hate The Staff he would get viewed worse than now right now he is

Im A Good Example Aswell

i think im gonna make my own setup and ask for it to be approved when the time comes
    If you hate the staff then get the hell out of here... lol.
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

No need to be staff to host.
    Also, there is no list of approved roles, limit is your imagination.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Bd.

I may let Noz and Oz hybrid if they want, since they both have less time available, it makes sense.
    I would be down for that. if Ozy is down for it as well
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

Just to know, when is this starting? We got a reserve and 13 players.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    /unbanana Would love to play the setup but I'm going to have lots of exams the next weeks ^^
    ...... . . . .................
    ...... . . . .. .. .......
    .. .. . .. ..............
    . . . ........ . . .. .. . .
    . . . . .... . . . . .. . . .
    .. . . . . .. . . . . . . .
    . .. . . . .
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

Monday Night ^^
    Yay!