Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35
Results 1,701 to 1,743 of 1743
  1. ISO #1701

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Wow rude didnt even let me to read the game lol
    NAW no need, I prefer winning =)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1702

Distorted, you came up as the target of my big strategy lol... You played really well ^^ future elite player imo, you're already really great and definetly better scum than me... ;)

OzyWho, I didn't scumread you AT ALL!!! You are great at this game, I am sad you don't have time maybe later? Hybrid, you didn't really get a chance lol... You just came off as scummy from your first posts, so you became scum by elimination.

Marluxion... Your meta is a very strange one, and you were for sure town-like. I wonder what it'd have been in a lower activity game. This was for sure the most active game I've ever played, even more than M-FMs.

The two headed monster was nice to play with I love how both of you were so different but so complementary at the same time.

I got surprised by Soviet_Love and Magoroth's plays. I picked this setup because it's one of the most pure and a great practice for reads. Both of you were... sitting there. You however played well I just thought you'd be more implied in the game. Of course, I don't blame you, it was kinda hard to follow lol.

Ratatoskr, I really hope you'll play more games with us here!
    GG WP everyone, you all played well, scums included =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    -vote Distorted

He Is Still Scum!

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Marluxion... Your meta is a very strange one, and you were for sure town-like. I wonder what it'd have been in a lower activity game. This was for sure the most active game I've ever played, even more than M-FMs.
    You see, my secret is to never look at the scum chat and never look at my scum buddies!
    (joke, please dont take this seriously this would be a terrible strategy)

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    In the future, we will know:
    if @Marshmallow Marshall and @Distorted don't go at each other's throats when there is the slightest mistrust between them - then one of them is Scum. Calling it out now
    Nawwwww that's fake lol, he just was the target of my plan this game, but I can't do that every game else it won't work :P also THAT MEANS YOU'LL PLAY WITH US AGAIN don't worry, that game was insanely active, never saw that...

17. ISO #1717

3 votes to hammer.

-vote Distorted

18. ISO #1718

3 votes to hammer.

-vote Distorted
    Need two more :P

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720
    Ganelon

-vote Scvmurderer

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

1 votes to hammer.

Definetly scummy, efekannn.
    -vote Efekannn02

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730
    Ganelon

-vote Scvmurderer

We need to Lynch this guy before he comes back to bite us in the arse

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

-vote Distorted

I WANT HIM DEAD AGAIN!
    help with scv first plz
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738
    Ganelon

thats unfair and mod abuse revert this or else ill eternally hate distorted for no reason except meta and also he did some stuff i cannot forgive
    Vote Scv up, he wants to lynch all EfeF members or former EfeM members

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    !!! I am alive again!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHA I AM BACK @Efekannn02

-vote scvmurderer

CHOOO CHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There we go, our postgame got more lynches than the current FM game going on =P
    spare your dramatic laughs you deserve to get lynched like the whole skwirl and choooo clan
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #1742

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    9027535 votes to hammer.
    Huh uh? Marshmallow Marshall is the mayor with 9027535 votes.

43. ISO #1743

As the Mayor of this Town, I want to show you who has tried to make me fall in disgrace... @SuperJack . He tried to remove my power, the DEMOCRACY power!