5. ISO #1605

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    My whole point is we have 43 hours! Why turbo lynch? HYBRID ISN'T EVEN ONLINE HE IS BASICALLY AFK LIKE ARSONIST.

What is with you guys wanting to lynch AFK's??
    i pushed the ideas for reactions - with potential to use them. I got reactions, MM then went to get reactions from me - we then bitched at eachother for 600 posts - then we lynched magoroth. lol

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION:

what happens if we vote Hybrid and he flips town? Who is scum next?

Is anyone who votes for Hybrid now immunized from scrutiny? Can scum get a clear pass?
    As far as I am aware, if Hybrid flips town they've lynching me next. So you've got at least 2 days to make your case. GOGOGO

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION:

what happens if we vote Hybrid and he flips town? Who is scum next?

Is anyone who votes for Hybrid now immunized from scrutiny? Can scum get a clear pass?
    nope since the voting patterns are clear - BUT at this point if he is not scum ill look into Malrurixixo over rata since rata would be part of this lynch. BUT that also leads to the scum would have known hybrid was town and maybe shown resistance to begin with. the only thing im saying is i HIGHLY doubt that the remaining 2 mafia bussed Magoroth.

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    -vote Distorted
    First post.
    Well that didn't work. Let's try this.
    mehhh fail votes
    [v]Distorted[/v]
    -vote(Distorted)
    goddamnit

-vote Distorted
    Good.
    -vote OzyWho
    He's clearly a liar, we lynch liars. LETS GO!
    Let's start with you
    to lynch OzyWho/Hybrid. Makes me doubt a bit about the Rata + Hybrid.
    sigh

-vote Distorted
    He obviously wanted to pressure. Ozy didn't react.
    It's two people on one account. Blinkskater and Efekannn02.
    if (Distorted == scum) {
    lynch();
    } else {
    //This will never execute
    }
    What the heck is that? Didn't you say there was no need to be overly cryptic?
    Yeh not me.

-vote Blinkykannn07
    Heresy!

-vote Distorted
    FUCK IT

-vote Magoroth
    Is that a thing?
    When I say he'd like to duplicate his vote lol
    I noticed that too lol.
    Speak Gaelic to me.
    Reread your post.
    MUTINEERS?!?

-vote Distorted
    So you're coming to Distorted's defense now?
    I don't get my Master's until December.
    Distorted's insistence (not to mention the fact that he's already literally blurting "I'M TOWN") that he's innocent this early on makes me suspicious. It's also troubling that it seems that some people are already jumping to each others defense, going so far as to say "There's nothing you can do, Distorted is town" or whatever it was exactly that you had said, does not make me feel better about you.

Blinkykannn07 and Distorted are quite honestly highest on my radar at the moment.
    Points the LAMIST of Distorted, FoS on him and blinkykann
    Eyyy now here's a post with thought put into it. I will admit I too noticed that mine and MM's thought processes were lining up, and it worried me that someone else might see it and call me out for it. Anyway, I assure you it's not intentional. What I'm actually doing here is trying to press as many folks as possible and not be friendly towards anyone.

I do stand by my thought that Distorted and Blinkykannn are helping each other intentionally though.
    That. Is. A. Weird. Post. Why does he defend so much and so... carefully?
    Another thing, I respect what I've seen of MM's gameplay so far. Reminds of how some folks in a game I played a few years ago that was essentially the qualifiers for a cross-site mafia competition play. He doesn't exactly strike me as suspicious but he doesn't strike me as not suspicious either. Just not worth pursuing at the moment.
    Yah yah I know but I have to say something right, and it's not like his assessment of either of our moves is incorrect.
    So I shouldn't wear pants when he flips scum? Got it.
    "to cover your ass"
    Hey distorted do the vote count thing again
    I see it now
    I'm suspicious of Distorted and 07
    ummm...
    Yeah, I used to play on this really shitty site I've disassociated with, I represented them in a cross-site fm championship. Lost in the qualifiers, but they would have otherwise went unrepresented and I was on good-ish terms with them at the time. Anyway, I just posted a thing showing exactly why I feel 07 is teaming with Distorted and lying about it. Literally, words out of their own mouth.
    Lol no. You don't have your own identity anymore. You are the split brain to one person named Blinkykannn and I intend to hold you accountable for everything that you say. Don't give a shit which side of your brain said it, it was still you. <3
    XD
    Yes, I know what an archon account is. Idgaf about your "more than 2 meanings" bullshit. Say what you mean, I don't have time for your stupid word games.
    XDXDXDXD
    Clearly. We have to read into what people say. That doesn't imply necessity to intentionally be overly cryptic.
    See? Wtf was your post with []£¢@¤@£¤@??!?!?? And no, I'm not using that as a scumtell lol
    Let's be real my beef has always been with distorted, things just kinda snowballed after the Scottish kid threw an accusation at me and mm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, I actually didn't like that the rotten potato killer broke the constructive discussion we were having. Also hi blink!
    Yah. I guess I should just not respond to people.
    Strange...
    Can we address the fact that SCV has contributed essentially nothing other than throwing accusations around.

-vote Scvmurderer
    Scv and his one-liners.
    I don't like the way you're playing. Which is, quite honestly, the leading cause of me getting votes early on in any fm. I hate to go into specifics because it's going to look like more of me mimicking MM, because he always gets to the point before I do.
    These are two things that have especially stood out to me as scummy posts. Incidentally, they're both posts MM has made comments about.
    Oh cool we're agreeing again.
    Against Scv. Then he'll show the post about him being a snake lol
    Since we're getting close to 300 posts, I'm gonna post my list of folks from most to least suspicious in my eyes.

Scvmurderer
    Blinkykannn07
    Distorted
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Magoroth
    OzyWho

Below this, idk you....

Marluxion
    Arsonist
    Soviet_Love
    His list of reads
    Oh hai. I feel no need to defend myself against this as the only thing you've really thrown at me is that you feel like I'm scummy and that you think I made a lame post (fuck off btw).
    About Marlux's post
    Do \[\vote]Marshmallow Marshall[\/vote] without the \'s
    I see. My apologies. Carry on.
    Oh fuck off. I'm not going to treat someone I just met someone else just because I've been around them longer, or they've been a part of the community for a shorter amount of time. Just like I'm not being particularly friendly to you even though I would consider us friends. This be a mafia game, deal with it.
    About being nice to Marlux. Strange for a beggining of interactions in a scum team. I don't think he's scum with Marlux.
    I mean, it's definitely possible. I'm just not getting a super scummy read off of him just yet. I'm all ears if anyone wants to pursue it though.
    Lol, I'm actually having a jolly time. Or were you saying you're salty?
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    but, I am seriously down for the lynch of an inactive at EoD if we have nothing else.
    We've been over this. NO
    Disagrees about the lynch of an AFK.
    Oh you mean end of actual day, I thought you meant like tonight when I go to bed.
    Brb gonna get high and watch youtube videos. Please continue without me continuously pressing refresh is tedious.
    Why do you think everyone is town MM?

Everyone?

Town?

Really now?
    Facepalm...
    re-read the post. Till the end.
    Well, at first glance it seems you only have people under Town. Were you actually trying to use it as a spectrum to say who is more town and who is more scummy? If so, it seems more or less random.
    Who the fuck is arsonist and why am I suddenly in a triad with him and mm?
    y tho. what is the connection between us and them. I fail to follow your logic.
    ^^
    I think there was a misunderstanding. And I think if you go back and read you'll realize that I acknowledged it and said that I wasn't against lynching an inactive at EoD immediately after.
    I want to hear legitimate reasons why MM is wolfy.
    Give me your opinion. Conversation is stagnating keep it going we're all still here. (Well, the 4 of us)
    I'm fairly unconvinced. Everything seems to be based off of us agreeing. I agree with Marluxion saying he could possibly be trying to pocket me a bit more than anything else, although I feel like I often come to the conclusion he made at least as often as vice versa.
    About me-rata team
    I still find Scv's use of one liners instead of actual thought to be scummy tbqh.
    This right here, is what I hate most about your playstyle. Why are you constantly saying you're a good guy?
    LOLOL CAN WE PLS KILL SCV (I just logged on this is one of the first things I've seen today)
    ??
    imo it's a bit early to be buddy-buddy with someone and distorted still rubs me the wrong way, even if the rest of y'all are getting town reads. Anyway, my point here is townreading someone is one thing, saying OMG THEY'RE SO TOWN (twice in a row, so it wasn't just one of you joking around, you both defended him at essentially the same time) seems like you're in a team and trying to keep your friend from having any suspicions brought upon him. It's way too early to have such a hard opinion on someone I feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Jeeezus guys. Fucking 400 posts and we are what? Like 6 hours into the game?
    Happy reading Happy reading, when most of it is casual chat or shitpost.
    Haven't even read through half of the posts yet but I could see 2 possible scum groups: mm+rat+scv or distorted+blinkefe.

200+ posts to read....
    I thought it meant something like lame too, but it's an acronym and it's ironically what you did a minute ago. It means, "Look At Me I'm So Town"
    Distorted is acting odd to me, although I've never played fm with him. He's done nothing that makes me think he's strictly scum, by which I mean I'm not 100% convinced he's evil, but y'all have also done a bad job at alleviating my suspicions on him.
    A townie would think like that (look at me, im town (so much) and I thought like that. )
    MM, likewise, I get a fairly positive vibe from. Seems like a townie but it's too early to tell. Attempts to convince me that he's evil have been about as successful as attempts to convince me that Distorted is good.

Blinkykannn07 lies, manipulates, plays word games to try to confuse town. Not a very good townie, if they're a townie at all.

SCV is just... scummy. He comes in and makes one liners about pulling down the hammer if the opportunity presents itself, accuses people of being scum with absolutely no reasoning whatsoever, just another one liner. I'm used to him spamming "LYNCHES FOR THE LYNCH GOD" and "CHOO CHOO" in the sc2 map, but this is a different type of shit post that adds nothing and only serves to hurt the town.

OzyWho and Marluxion are by far the strongest town reads I have. You both have done an amazing amount of work sleuthing and trying to figure things out in this landscape of extremely limited information.

Idk anything about Mogoroth, Soviet, or that other guy that Distorted thought I was trying to protect last night bc they were afk so far.

If I missed anyone, I'll say whatever I have to say about them when it's noticed.
    Scv is just bad not good at FM.
    I mean, I can take shit out of their own mouths. But first, take a look (or just recall you don't have to go back x amount of pages and find it again) that I called him out for defending distorted and he tried to play it off as a joke. That's literally, exactly what happened. But if you go back to that quote I posted from him, that he claimed was a joke. Literally, the next post underneath that was him saying essentially the same thing in a less joking manner. imo, both heads of the ***** spoke at the same time, both defending distorted, and he turned around and tried to claim it was a joke. I don't buy it, I simply don't.

Brb, gonna go pull the words out of his mouth.
    Wtf I can't find it. I know for a fact there was a post with him saying essentially "I twist my words and try to confuse people" in many more words. I'm about to have to dip for a while, but here are a couple kind of in line with the one I was looking for before I do.
    That's true tho.
    You've misunderstood, as I did. He was throwing the LAMIST thing at someone else. Made sense after he said it.

Remind me what WIFOM is again.
    Oh? I did? Interesting that here he is straight up confessing to what I was accusing him of and you straight up ignoring it.

I actually have to go now, can't put it off any longer. Be back later.
    Not yet, no one has convinced me that he's bad. I'd honestly be more inclined to vote you but at the current moment I'm not wanting to do that either. I initially read you as fairly scummy but you're more neutral now. I'll need to do an updated list of folks I trust and distrust now that I'm caught up again.

OzyWho
    Marluxion
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Arsonist
    Soviet_Love
    Blinkykann07
    Magoroth
    Distorted
    Scvmurderer
    Editing is illegal, I believe you were given a Final Warning earlier today. You may just want to live with your typos.
    We got it bruh. Let's get back to the topic at hand. Which is (or should be) why am I still the only vote on Scv?
    Can you give a list of reads similar to how MM and myself did? I'm curious how you stand on things now.
    *cough* WIFOM *cough*
    I want EVERYONE to post their lists of people from least suspicious to most suspicious...

GOGOGO!
    Doesn't Ozy sleep during the day?
    I just realized how lame it was to make a FULL ISO with so many pages. Nope.

Ok. After that.
    -vote Hybrid
    ... I got no time to post more RIGHT NOW, but this convinces me he's town, or at least makes me think he's town. Plus, him not panicking AT ALL while being the one who's gonna die gives him townpoints.

sorry hybrid but you're a bit scummy. I just hope you're not like that townie with a det lw saying spy visited.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

-unvote
    NO SCV HAMMER GOD DAMNIT WAIT A BIT. HYBRID IS THE LYNCH TODAY THO. GOING OFF.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

we have 43 hours you slut. Remember back when we were on the verge of voting Distorted or Magoroth? Thankfully we delayed, because the conversation shifted.
    you will not vote hybrid you are his scummate end of discussion gg, i will see the win screen whenever the town decides to get off there ass and vote you you will not GG

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

-unvote
    NO SCV HAMMER GOD DAMNIT WAIT A BIT. HYBRID IS THE LYNCH TODAY THO. GOING OFF.
    YOU TEASE ME MM. I JUST WENT AND MADE.DINNER AND I MISS A L1
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

40. ISO #1640

"See? Wtf was your post with []£¢@¤@£¤@??!?!?? And no, I'm not using that as a scumtell lol" - MM

Okay, so I basically made the mistake of assuming everyone can read pseudocode. In basic English, I was basically saying I think distorted is scum and we should lynch him and my opinion on this is not changing. If I were to break it down into logical steps, but still keep it in English instead of pseudocode it would say something like

If Distorted is scum, we lynch him. Otherwise, lol jk there is no otherwise.

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

"See? Wtf was your post with []£¢@¤@£¤@??!?!?? And no, I'm not using that as a scumtell lol" - MM

Okay, so I basically made the mistake of assuming everyone can read pseudocode. In basic English, I was basically saying I think distorted is scum and we should lynch him and my opinion on this is not changing. If I were to break it down into logical steps, but still keep it in English instead of pseudocode it would say something like

If Distorted is scum, we lynch him. Otherwise, lol jk there is no otherwise.
    if (Distorted == town) {
    follow();
    } else {
    //This will never execute
    }

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650

This is also why I say we get the most info at L-2 and L-1
    From the lynch narrowed down susepcts, but 1 of the suspects was a voter of magoroth =P to be fair his vote was there BEFORE we trained to him though, so may have been accidental. But L-2/L-1 exposed it. thats why pressure voting, even to risky scenarios when we have the lynches to spare, is a good strategy though.