User Tag List

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

I said I will have to go away at some point, likely within the next 30 minutes. I have school tomorrow.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    On what planet do you think i would try and buddy you?
    If you trust me, blah blah blah... On the planet In This Universe where there's a Massachutestss.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #108

all seriousility though YOURE FUNNY AF right now

wait arent we pirates who serve superjack in this plot and are trying to stop a incoming mutiny by the traitors(goons)?
    Yes we are, but you claimed doing a mutiny xD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #109
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Speak Gaelic to me.
    I am not a highlander lol

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112
    Ganelon

Efe and MM, whachu guys doing? Policy lynch?

13. ISO #113

Speak Gaelic to me.
    Garlic? That's a language? ;)

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Let's call the archon guy 07, ok? Just so it represents both Efe and Blink without having to write an annoying name... Also no, pressure voting.

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes we are, but you claimed doing a mutiny xD
    wait what really? investigating it right now

Reread your post.
    and answering it here now...

i just realized that the roleplay post i posted can be seen in 2 different ways and it seems everyone saw it in a pessimistic way that seems unfortunate...

we pirates will defeat ye traitors and secure the gold for goldjack no way ye people will betray da kaptain

16. ISO #116
    Ganelon

If we do not pressure vote in this setup, we will gain little information. We should pressure vote... just make sure that nobody goes beyond L2.

17. ISO #117

If we do not pressure vote in this setup, we will gain little information. We should pressure vote... just make sure that nobody goes beyond L2.
    Why L-2? If someone stupid hammers, he'll gain thousands FoS on him.

18. ISO #118

im just giving some annoying opinions and advices to bait out the evils in my own way and you?

Let's call the archon guy 07, ok? Just so it represents both Efe and Blink without having to write an annoying name... Also no, pressure voting.
    i say you should try to find whoever did this post :/ was it blink or efe?

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121
    Ganelon

Dunno, L1 is extremely risky. I see a scenario where only a townie would hammer someone in this setup, as no scum would risk exposing themselves like that.

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    that removes the basis of a pressure vote =P L-1 and if some1 hammers we toss em off the ship.
    I will personally hammer any1 put at L1.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124
    Ganelon

Finger of Suspicion

25. ISO #125

i just want to point it out that typing even this gives me enough information on what possibilities are there about your role and connections to people

desire to not give a opinion of me pointing that out is also suspicious so i will get my leads in eitherway possible

i love reverse psychology but im not trying to use it

26. ISO #126

Dunno, L1 is extremely risky. I see a scenario where only a townie would hammer someone in this setup, as no scum would risk exposing themselves like that.
    thats what gives it pressure. There is a REAL chance of being lynched. it will make evils less likely to want to vote eachother, and more likely to defend eachother as L-1 approaches. NECESSARY in this setup.

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I will personally hammer any1 put at L1.
    Yeah, Scv, I was kind of thinking of you when I typed that post.

29. ISO #129

thats what gives it pressure. There is a REAL chance of being lynched. it will make evils less likely to want to vote eachother, and more likely to defend eachother as L-1 approaches. NECESSARY in this setup.
    If any1 is put at L1 and I am online they will be lynched.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

30. ISO #130

hi

(what does FoS mean?)
    Finger of Suspicion. To draw people's attention on a player and say... you suspect him, obviously lol

31. ISO #131

we CANNOT play these kinds of setups "safely". So if you are being pressure voted - it better be damn clear to that person being pressured that it could lead to a lynch very fast.

32. ISO #132

hi

(there are infinite possibilities and trying to limit them out that way is a bad idea you would comfirm a scum pretending to be dumb that way i hope you realize that everyone here has atleast some good common sense on that without counting the barely existant newbies)

33. ISO #133

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    If any1 is put at L1 and I am online they will be lynched.
    xD don't pull that lol you'll die if you do that.

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137
    Ganelon

Well, guys, I hope you have a good night. I am going to bed. Have fun

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Confirmed Armadyus!
    Actually... I'm town leaning distorted SLIGHTLY... again... which means he's scum? I feel like a scum wouldn't troll so lightly... But damn lol I DON'T WANT TO TRUST YOU DISTORTED!!!

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Well, guys, I hope you have a good night. I am going to bed. Have fun
    Ok gnight =)

46. ISO #146

-vote Distorted
    Wtf how do you find all that funny stuff so fast lmao you're great!! THE ROTTEN POTATO KILLER SHALL BE THE NEW !!!!

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Actually... I'm town leaning distorted SLIGHTLY... again... which means he's scum? I feel like a scum wouldn't troll so lightly... But damn lol I DON'T WANT TO TRUST YOU DISTORTED!!!
    think outside the box you keep having 2 choices with 2 indicators while i have way more

YOU NEED TO THINk OF MORE POSSIBILITIES OF WHAT IF AND WHY DISTORTED POSTS LIKE THIS ITS JUST NOT TROLLING BUT OTHER REASONS ASWELL!

50. ISO #150