Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    wait didnt see he voted me....amg

ok ok
    -vote marluxion

I have no idea who you are so im placing a vote. I would like a full introduction, full name, address, credit info and last 4 of your social security as well as the first 3 and middle 2 of your social security. Just to confirm your identity.
    This man is trying to lynch everyone apparently
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    Dont you think its a bit too early to say that yet?

not like im saying to NOT lynch Distorted or something but thinking about it doesnt everyone have a possible scum motive?
    Yes, which is why you must evaluate the probabilities and what it would give to the player if he was town/scum. Don't go paranoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58
    Ganelon

-vote Scvmurderer

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    It's two people on one account. Blinkskater and Efekannn02.
    I know... but the account itself didn't post 103 posts on this thread, and if you look at the name it's quite obvious that the account was made for that game.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

So, No Way Distorted Is Evil Again He Is Cit 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote Blinkykannn07
    WHU DA HECK AER YU?!
    Im Blinkykannn07 nice to meet you MM

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Distorted never trolls in forum games. SUSPICIOUS
    true but considering the fact that he was always scum in them is suspicious

we cant judge him right now its too early right now lets just see what time says and i can assure you that im watching a good eye on him

oh well its the first time im playing like this and im already good

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ohh good. Things are slowing down.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.p...posted&t=41916
    Since this is literally the only real info available: I recommend we pressure vote the lowest poster.
    Because this will, probably, be the only time in the game that I am not the lowest lol.

-vote Magoroth
    -vote SuperJack
    ROLE LAST WILL, PROVIDE A DEFENSE NOW!!! =)

20. ISO #70

Yes, which is why you must evaluate the probabilities and what it would give to the player if he was town/scum. Don't go paranoid.
    Do You Even Know How I Play Against Distorted? HE ONLY MANAGED TO FOOL ME ONCE! ONLY ONCE I SAY!

I find EfeBlinks post actually the most constructive so far - it actually gave information and a read lol
    just because im passively aggressively defending you

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

-vote Magoroth
    half half agree with ozy about the low posters. Plus, I feel like Magoroth is more reserved this game. He was browsing the thread since game started, just like us all.

23. ISO #73

Do You Even Know How I Play Against Distorted? HE ONLY MANAGED TO FOOL ME ONCE! ONLY ONCE I SAY!

nah because you give a reason not to vote someone - that gives people the opportunity to claim buddy, or counter you, and actually reveal real information.

24. ISO #74

You weren't even in the last game with him lol...

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

nah because you give a reason not to vote someone - that gives people the opportunity to claim buddy, or counter you, and actually reveal real information.
    this was the excuse i expected you

SUSPICOUS! (not gonna tell you details)

its funny how the others are shitposting more than im doing right now

27. ISO #77

Rottenserialkiller (Ratatoskr), I feel like you want to duplicate your vote...

28. ISO #78

this was the excuse i expected you

SUSPICOUS! (not gonna tell you details)

its funny how the others are shitposting more than im doing right now
    Well, NOONE read my first post, which was a legit post lol... Everyone started shitposting and ignored what I had said

29. ISO #79

You weren't even in the last game with him lol...
    i know distorted's playstyles better than you think

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    FUCK IT

-vote Magoroth
    STOP VOTING EVERYBODY IT LOOKS LIKE YOURE INTENTIONALLY USING A EFE TACTIC And Also I KNOW THESE TACTICS WELL YOU WONT BE ABLE TO EITHER AFFECT ME OR LOOK LIKE TOWN BY THAT! anyway lets move on

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Oh wow, look at the nice RP post SJ made... it's great lol go see it!!

35. ISO #85

Well, NOONE read my first post, which was a legit post lol... Everyone started shitposting and ignored what I had said
    its not really shitposting in my opinion they still reveal information in other ways i recommend trying to use the context and claims/protections to find out discrepencies(towns) and connections (mafs)

if you trust me then ill focus on the other stuff aswell

36. ISO #86

There are 3 players who haven't posted yet at all:
    @Marluxion , @Arsonist , @Soviet_Love

I recommend we pressure vote them.
    -vote Marluxion
    At bottom of page, you can see who is browsing the thread atm. None of them have posted because they just don't know the game has started: they weren't online, I checked.

37. ISO #87

its not really shitposting in my opinion they still reveal information in other ways i recommend trying to use the context and claims/protections to find out discrepencies(towns) and connections (mafs)

if you trust me then ill focus on the other stuff aswell
    Would you be trying to buddy with me, sir?

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90
    Ganelon

Yeah, I apologize. Typing very slowly atm since I am on my phone rofl.

41. ISO #91

i know distorted's playstyles better than you think

STOP VOTING EVERYBODY IT LOOKS LIKE YOURE INTENTIONALLY USING A EFE TACTIC And Also I KNOW THESE TACTICS WELL YOU WONT BE ABLE TO EITHER AFFECT ME OR LOOK LIKE TOWN BY THAT! anyway lets move on
    I was talking to efekann through this... um well I currently slightly town read the rotten potato killer.

42. ISO #92

@SuperJack What is RP flavor?
    Check post #1 (opening post with countdown and all)

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

we crew must stick together and find the evils (btw its Me The Lord Of Being Me Like This Too )

ye pirates will stand no chance against the coming mutiny we will investigate and stop you!
    You just claimed scum. =)

45. ISO #95
    Ganelon

Actually
    -vote OzyWho

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Would you be trying to buddy with me, sir?
    ye and im preparing to do the same to the others(already done to distorded in a passive aggressive way) but i still need a good initiation

this is out of topic but its annoying that distords name rhymes with discorded

maybe the music im listening to is really powerful :/

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

-vote Magoroth

I know he said he needs to afk or something, but MM is right - I see his name online.
    He claimed being on phone. And I'm right on what exactly? Read with care, a misread could get you a scumread.

50. ISO #100

Post #100!