How would you like the side bar of the home page organised?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

How would you like the side bar of the home page organised?

Hello! SuperJack here, I'm after public opinion on what they would like to see on the right side of the home page!
    I have just removed the [Group Discussion] as it was rarely used, other than shit-posting, and in it's place put [Forum Mafia Signup Threads] so that people have easier view of which games are open and ready to sign up for.

I want to know what people use, what they dont want to see, what they want to see, which order they prefer. Give me as much thought into it as possible and let me know ^^ as I may make further changes depending upon the community wants and needs!

We currently have:

[SC2MAFIA DISCORD LINK]

[NEW FORUM POSTS (All Forum)]

[FORUM MAFIA SIGNUP THREADS]

[FORUM MAFIA POSTS]

[FORUM THREADS (all new threads posted on site)]
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: How would you like the side bar of the home page organised?

Oh, about the Hybrid & Threaded modes, a nice thing would be to see the # of the post in the thread. It would make the Hybrid mode really nice, and I'd probably switch to it
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh, about the Hybrid & Threaded modes, a nice thing would be to see the # of the post in the thread. It would make the Hybrid mode really nice, and I'd probably switch to it
    Sorry no can do.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Sorry no can do.
    Then it has no reason to exist imo ^^ it's pretty much useless tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Hello! SuperJack here, I'm after public opinion on what they would like to see on the right side of the home page!
    I have just removed the [Group Discussion] as it was rarely used, other than shit-posting, and in it's place put [Forum Mafia Signup Threads] so that people have easier view of which games are open and ready to sign up for.

I want to know what people use, what they dont want to see, what they want to see, which order they prefer. Give me as much thought into it as possible and let me know ^^ as I may make further changes depending upon the community wants and needs!

We currently have:

[SC2MAFIA DISCORD LINK]

[NEW FORUM POSTS (All Forum)]

[FORUM MAFIA SIGNUP THREADS]

[FORUM MAFIA POSTS]

[FORUM THREADS (all new threads posted on site)]
    W o a h
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    chatbox should defs be located on the side/top. i dunno why its tucked away
    Not enough room on the side for something like that
    It's already at the top, so you can use it full width of screen.
    There is also a link to it in forums.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

i mean it should be like this, how it is on most other websites. it just makes it so much simpler than having it tucked away in a sub forum Attachment 24309

or even add an extra button link for it next the donate button up the very top, i think that would be a good compromise if people dont want to perma see chat box
    Last edited by rumox; February 27th, 2018 at 07:25 AM.

14. ISO #14

i mean it should be like this, how it is on most other websites. it just makes it so much simpler than having it tucked away in a sub forum Attachment 24309

or even add an extra button link for it next the donate button up the very top, i think that would be a good compromise if people dont want to perma see chat box
    Nice idea and MS Paint usage.
    +1 reputataion!
    Last edited by Arsonist; February 27th, 2018 at 07:28 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

15. ISO #15

IT IS THERE LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

16. ISO #16

Look at what your highlighted
    It legit says CHATBOX

Fuck I'm getting trolled right now aren't I

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    I just want the floating bunnies to stop D: is there a way to turn them off I just haven't noticed?
    Go to your profile and turn off holiday cheer. If that doesn't work, change your theme from red

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Could you remove circlejerk orange posts from this? That would make it easier to keep track of new posts that aren't shitposts
    Make "new shitposts" at sidebar then. Shitposts are an important culture of this forum.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24